Little things you learned that are game changing

General SS13 Chat
sentientcloud

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by sentientcloud » #64898

Bottom post of the previous page:

The detective starts with a telescopic baton in their backpack. As far as I know, they're the only non-head player that gets one.
You can find welding helmets, toolbelts, multitools, mesons, all sorts of good stuff just lying around in maintenance.
Clowns can HONK more frequently by hitting themselves with the horn instead of just using it normally.
Meat steaks are way more efficient to make than burgers and have the same nutrition values too. If you run out of salt and pepper, there's another set in the bar.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #64902

Bonus, if you run out of salt, there's this thing called sodium chloride that chemistry can make.
Pepper, though, is probably non-replaceable outside Cargo.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #64908

Do we have pepper plants?

We should have pepper plants
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #64970

Malkevin wrote:Do we have pepper plants?

We should have pepper plants
P A P R I K A
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #64984

No player references.

Besides, all the player references are for infamous wankers... oh!
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #65097

I already suggested bell peppers for paprika somewhere else.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #65105

If all the toolbelts are gone and you desperately need one, go to the public garden in arrivals and put all the fruit there in the biogenerator. There is enough for 400+ biomass
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #65128

Malkevin wrote:No player references.

You realise Paprika is actually the name of a spice right? Use it in tomato sauces for things like pasta, its great!
It's also an Anime film about dreams/reality, where inception got basicly all of its ideas from.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #65134

Grazyn wrote:If all the toolbelts are gone and you desperately need one, go to the public garden in arrivals and put all the fruit there in the biogenerator. There is enough for 400+ biomass
Or if you're not a FILTHY PLEB, put one (or more) of the watermelons into the seed extractor, giving you potency 50 watermelon seeds, so you can shit out infinity leather jackets/belt after 2 minutes.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #65139

They're still the best plant there, they were nerfed though.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #65146

peoplearestrange wrote:

You realise Paprika is actually the name of a spice right? Use it in tomato sauces for things like pasta, its great!
It's also an Anime film about dreams/reality, where inception got basicly all of its ideas from.
im 98% sure the film, paprika, is the namesake of the person, paprika
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #65175

peoplearestrange wrote:

I know all these things.

But I was assuming the response I got was facetious so I gave a facetious reply back
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #65187

miggles wrote:
peoplearestrange wrote:

im 98% sure the film, paprika, is the namesake of the person, paprika
I'm 100% sure, I asked ^^
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #65197

There is no such thing as one hundred per cent certainty, not if there is such a thing as retconning opinions.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #65221

stfu
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #65222

Honk!

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #65238

peoplearestrange wrote:

it's also a delicious vegetable (or fruit? I'm not sure actually)

I use it a lot in my cooking, it has a slightly sweet-sour taste
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #65239

Those are bell peppers. Paprika is a spice made from dried and ground up chilis
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #65240

Ricotez wrote:
I use it a lot in my cooking, it has a slightly sweet-sour taste
I do too, mainly for adding colour to a dish though. The taste I'm not too fussed on.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #65248

those aren't called paprikas for the same reason that pineapples aren't called ananasses
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #65272

Because English can be retarded?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
miggles

Post by miggles » #65362

peppers are a fruit
edible vegetations with seeds inside or on the surface are fruit
vegetables are other parts of the plant which are not used for spreading seeds
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #65363

What about seedless grapes?

Check mate, athiests.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #65368

the thing about naming plant parts is that fruit is a very well defined term while vegetable is more nebulous and generally means "plants that we eat, only not the really sweet ones." Peppers are a fruit, but most people also call them a vegtable, same with tomatoes. In celery we eat the stem, carrots the root, ect. Although we are pretty far off topic now
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
TZK13
Byond Username: Thurgatar

Post by TZK13 » #65396

Unless you're actually a botanist in real life only people trying to look smart try to enforce the botanical definitions of fruits and vegetables, the culinary definitions which classify tomatoes and bell peppers as vegetables is all that actually matters to a layperson.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #65516

That it causes confusion among laypeople so often shows it is not all you need and in fact is a garbage definition.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #65628

DemonFiren wrote:Because English can be retarded?
exactly
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #65688

Miauw wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:Because English can be retarded?
exactly
"That that is is that that is not is not is that it it is"

English is dodgy.
私は完璧
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #65767

Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Spoiler:
Buffalo from Buffalo buffalo (here used as a verb, not sure what "to buffalo" means) buffalo from Buffalo.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
miggles

Post by miggles » #65785

« Shī Shì shí shī shǐ »
Shíshì shīshì Shī Shì, shì shī, shì shí shí shī.
Shì shíshí shì shì shì shī.
Shí shí, shì shí shī shì shì.
Shì shí, shì Shī Shì shì shì.
Shì shì shì shí shī, shì shǐ shì, shǐ shì shí shī shìshì.
Shì shí shì shí shī shī, shì shíshì.
Shíshì shī, Shì shǐ shì shì shíshì.
Shíshì shì, Shì shǐ shì shí shì shí shī.
Shí shí, shǐ shí shì shí shī shī, shí shí shí shī shī.
Shì shì shì shì.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #65848

Ricotez wrote:Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Spoiler:
Buffalo from Buffalo buffalo (here used as a verb, not sure what "to buffalo" means) buffalo from Buffalo.

Fixed that for you.

To parse it:
(Bb = A Buffalo from Buffalo, New York) for convenience

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
Bb Bb buffalo buffalo Bb.

Bb[, whom] Bb buffalo[,], buffalo Bb.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #65862

That is game-changing, indeed.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #65889

Pandarsenic wrote:
Ricotez wrote:Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Spoiler:

Fixed that for you.

To parse it:
(Bb = A Buffalo from Buffalo, New York) for convenience

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
Bb Bb buffalo buffalo Bb.

Bb[, whom] Bb buffalo[,], buffalo Bb.

I don't see what needs fixing? My sentence is still valid English grammar, it just has the word "buffalo" in it three times less.
Spoiler:
Tyrranatar

Post by Tyrranatar » #66090

Bringing this back on topic...

If you screwdriver a freezer board, it will turn into a heater board, and vice versa. This completely changed my strategy for playing atmos tech or making maint bombs.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #66180

Ricotez wrote:I don't see what needs fixing? My sentence is still valid English grammar, it just has the word "buffalo" in it three times less.
Dawg that's a flaw.
Tyrranatar wrote:Bringing this back on topic...

If you screwdriver a freezer board, it will turn into a heater board, and vice versa. This completely changed my strategy for playing atmos tech or making maint bombs.
Oh. My. Gawd.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Kangaraptor
Byond Username: Kangaraptor

Post by Kangaraptor » #66185

Pandarsenic wrote:
Ricotez wrote:I don't see what needs fixing? My sentence is still valid English grammar, it just has the word "buffalo" in it three times less.
Dawg that's a flaw.
Tyrranatar wrote:Bringing this back on topic...

Oh. My. Gawd.
You didn't know this? Man, here I was thinking that it was common knowledge.
beequeen
Byond Username: Beequeen

Post by beequeen » #66213

The virologist isn't the only one who can make diseases, yet outbreaks almost always end in "LYNCH VIRO".

Unless the CMO decides to start eswording people while bragging about releasing it on the radio.
Tyrranatar

Post by Tyrranatar » #67464

The pocket laser that the RD, librarian, and lawyer spawn with is insanely robust. It's basically a ranged flash that never runs out that can also disable cameras and borgs. Shine it in somebody's eyes before you move in to stun them and there's no way they'll disarm your prod.

Even better: screwdriver it and give it a better microlaser. It will become powerful enough to instantly blind people instead of just flashing them.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #67469

It also works through eye protection. Annoyingly robust, and you can't tell who did it easily, since it has no message, AND you're temporarily blinded.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #67539

Fun fact if you shine it at all the cams in an area the AI goes nuts because it gives it the same set of messages/disabled cams that an EMP does. pull the fire alarm too for that special touch.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #67587

DIsarm intent is good in an open area like a hallway, or a very long and narrow area like maint.

But grab intent is the best intent in a closed space like a brig cell. A shitcurity was taking my toolbelt for no good reason, even though they weren't used in the commission of the said crime(wrong place at the wrong time). They got put in the warden's desk to be confiscated, and were going to take my insulateds. I thought "fuck that shit", and started grabbing the officer. They pull out a taser but couldn't fire it because I had already grabbed their neck and they dropped it. I strip them and start taking useful things for my breakout. Alas, the officer had screamed for help over sec channel. An audience of greyshirts looked on as I kept the officer in a chokehold, using them as a meatshield to protect myself from the taser of another officer. I tase them and started to frantically fumble for sunglasses, but I was too late and the cell got flashed. gg no re, but if I had prioritized the sunglasses, I would dunked all of them.
mikecari
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Mikecari

Post by mikecari » #67607

Violaceus wrote:"How security dare to take from me tools that can be used to break from cell?!! I better choke that officer, this will obviously teach them!"

get lost
This, isn't hurting innocent security officers as a non-antag against da rurus?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #67624

Pretty much ur a turbofaggot for that one
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Kangaraptor
Byond Username: Kangaraptor

Post by Kangaraptor » #67629

If you put a seclite in one hand and a hybrid taser in the other, you can attach the seclite to the hybrid taser.

If you put the hybrid taser with attached seclite on your armour or belt slot, it also functions like a pocketed flashlight/pda light/lantern.

Like holy shit my dick got rock hard when I figured this out you have no idea.
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #67666

IT'S FINALLY DONE!

Equation for atmos techs who have a breach, with air pressure too low in the room, trying to figure out how much air you need to dump in it with a portable air pump or a canister to make the room habitable again SUPERQUICK. This ain't as hard as it looks like, just add these numbers and wabam:

b = how many tiles the room has
c = how much pressure the room currently has

(5b(91−c)) / 2 =
needed air pressure from a portable air pump (or a canister)[/size]

here's the same equation but easier on the eyes:

My earlier post trying to figure this shit out for anyone interested in theory:
Spoiler:
I made a small equation to help me as an Atmos Tech. If I take a portable air pump or an air canister to a room and release it fully, it's possible to calculate the final pressure the room will equalize in.

I tested with:
10 tile room (10 x 2500 = 25 000 volume) was 0 kPa.
I emptied a portable air pump filled (volume 1000) with 1000 kPa air --> whole room finally equalized at 42 kPa air everywhere.

Equation to use:
(airpumpkPa * 1000) / (howmanytilesinroom * 2500) = how much the overall pressure will rise.

So what happened in my test:
(1000*1000) / (10*2500) = 40, close enough!

Did a second test with 6 tile room which equalized at 70 kPa, should be 66, no idea where the extra few kPa's come from but still, close enough for government work. So if you have a bar with a hole in it, seal the breach, count the tiles, check current pressure in bar, use the equation to see how much kPa you need in the airpump to have the bar within 91-111 kPa so it's liveable again.
Last edited by kosmos on Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #67750

Wyzack wrote:im triggered by a short tale that didn't involve me
mikecari wrote:im triggered by a short tale that didn't involve me
Violaceus wrote:im triggered by a short tale that didn't involve me
Jesus ya fucks. I understood taking away the toolbelt and even the gloves. But the officer put the toolbelt in the cell locker but put the gloves inside the wardens desk. Neither were used "to facilitate" any crime, I was arrested for resisting a search, when the officer clearly yelled "random search". A bunch of greshirts told her she couldn't do that, but I got arrested anyway, searched, and brigged. The grab wasn't harmful, I just held them and moved them around the cell to block taser shots, and nearly broke out. What else could I have done? Ahelped? Pfffffft "hurr is IC I can no interfeer xDDD"
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #67770

Violaceus wrote:"How security dare to take from me tools that can be used to break from cell?!! I better choke that officer, this will obviously teach them!"

get lost
No no, putting all his stuff in the locker is fine. Stuffing them away for no reason except that he had them isn't.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

dionysus24779
Byond Username: Dionysus24779

Post by dionysus24779 » #67773

I don't know how long its been like that now, but just yesterday I've looked at the security records for the first time in forever while I was helping the Detective.

Security records now have pictures of all crewmembers in their profile, making it so much easier to identify them!
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Cipher3 » #67796

dionysus24779 wrote:I don't know how long its been like that now, but just yesterday I've looked at the security records for the first time in forever while I was helping the Detective.

Security records now have pictures of all crewmembers in their profile, making it so much easier to identify them!
Must have been in the last few days. I specifically remember setting the captain to an 84-year old woman assistant in sec records a week-ish ago.
Spoiler:

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Tyrranatar

Post by Tyrranatar » #68298

The secret monkey technique.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Cipher3 » #68326

Tyrranatar wrote:The secret monkey technique.
Defeating the point of the thread by mentioning a special soopah sekwit thing for kool kids only instead of actually saying what it is. Nice.
Spoiler:

Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.