Little things you learned that are game changing

General SS13 Chat
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Gun Hog » #131727

Bottom post of the previous page:

outfit.armor = list(melee = 20, bullet = 30, laser = 10, energy = 10, bomb = 20, bio = 0, rad = 0)

Which is quite incredible for a jumpsuit, all other jumpsuits barring the admin one never exceed 10 in any rating. If you get specialized armor or kill the Captain for his carapace, [[armor = list(melee = 50, bullet = 40, laser = 50, energy = 10, bomb = 25, bio = 0, rad = 0)]] you can have quite the robust set of resistances for your chest. If someone goes for your head or limbs, though, you are still vulnerable.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #131732

which is why you steal the HoS coat.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #131734

HoS coat, while offering limb coverage, lacks the armor of the carapace: armor = list(melee = 30, bullet = 30, laser = 30, energy = 10, bomb = 25, bio = 0, rad = 0)
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #131737

I'd happily give up 10 bullet protection on my chest for 30 extra on all my limbs.

Edit: Also more on topic, you can still use spells when you've been turned into an (animated) statue. Even robed spells, if you had robes on prior.

This is particularly hilarious if you do this to combat apprentices - leaving you with totally invulnerable, MM/fireball shitting, blinding, super sanic, melee rape monsters.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #134137

You can implant xenos with all the science implants, including adrenals, freedom and revivers.
For when your pet xenos weren't quite enough, you can now have cybernetically-enhanced pet xenos, no word on the chainsaw arms augmentation though.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #134140

Anonmare wrote:You can implant xenos with all the science implants, including adrenals, freedom and revivers.
For when your pet xenos weren't quite enough, you can now have cybernetically-enhanced pet xenos, no word on the chainsaw arms augmentation though.
What about tracking implants. Having a tracked alien you keep in communication with would be rad.

Spoiler:
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #134142

Pretty sure they behave the same as science ones so yes. You could even use chem implants to keep them in line
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #134145

That is fucking awesome.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #134152

Anonmare wrote:no word on the chainsaw arms augmentation though.
unfortunately this can't be done since i included this line to limit the surgery to humanoids (so you can't have chainsaw monkeys running around)
but hypothetically i could unrestricted it and allow chainsaw monkeys/xenos if you guys really want
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #134153

PKPenguin321 wrote:
unfortunately this can't be done since i included this line to limit the surgery to humanoids (so you can't have chainsaw monkeys running around)
but hypothetically i could unrestricted it and allow chainsaw monkeys/xenos if you guys really want
I hope to hire volunteered tracking implant chainsaw monkeys for my personal HOS security hit squad assassins to attack filthy gangers revs and other antags through the vents from my personal laboratory in execution where i build and implant them.

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?

Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #134162

PKPenguin321 wrote:

It is a crime against humanity to not have an army of sentient monkies with chainsaw arms
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #134189

>Elite security kill squad crawls out the vents and chainsaws your traitor ass

Fund it.

Also you should totally be able to cram positronic brains into brainless bodies and revive them, although that might be bad for game balance.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #134320

lumipharon wrote:>Elite security kill squad crawls out the vents and chainsaws your traitor ass

Fund it.

Also you should totally be able to cram positronic brains into brainless bodies and revive them, although that might be bad for game balance.

I might make it so you can do that if it's fully augmented.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #134326

H-have I created a monster?
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #134331

Oh hey, a way to get dead people back in the round as a full blown human.

Only took six years.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #134360

MrStonedOne wrote:
lumipharon wrote:>Elite security kill squad crawls out the vents and chainsaws your traitor ass

Fund it.

I might make it so you can do that if it's fully augmented.
Make wires printable, and they would be sustainable (wires are a limited resource required in healing burns on augumented people as well as supplying cyborg chassis)

Another question, would it be a 'android' human with a lawset or just a guy (commence MALF AI humanoid android factories for 50 CPU) be entailed in those proposed changes?

You can talk to people directly through tracking implants and also teleport with a hand signal to that location (not sure on the specifics but i know it can be done)

Spoiler:
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #134361

A human with a lawset would be interesting. You can't directly upload laws to posibrains, though - if you could, that'd be fun.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #134460

Malkevin wrote:Oh hey, a way to get dead people back in the round as a full blown human.

Only took six years.
I've just thought of something, if augmented people can be dragged back and repaired after death, with a revival implant can't they practically never die? Truly game changing for unstoppable agents of death.

Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #134464

really blurring the line between cyborgs, androids and humans

I love it, exactly the kind of ethically questionable shit a trans/post-humanist future like SS13 needs
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #134466

Ricotez wrote:really blurring the line between cyborgs, androids and humans

I love it, exactly the kind of ethically questionable shit a trans/post-humanist future like SS13 needs
Cyborg android humans count as non-human if not aligned with the AI? Sounds good to me.

Spoiler:
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #134499

This was going kind of off topic so I made a separate thread
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #137294

Wear a fireproof hardsuit and set yourself on fire. You now have the most robust melee protection in the game
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #137306

Whoever made fire fucking contagious should be banned

Same with whoever brought back space wind and footprints
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #137396

ShadowDimentio wrote:Whoever made fire fucking contagious...
...and footprints
Both me!
私は完璧
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #137397

Remie Richards wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:Whoever made fire fucking contagious...
...and footprints
Both me!
im sorry but i have to ban you now
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #137471

Remove them you shit they suck
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #137478

i like contagious fire and footprints
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #137480

Because you have an Undertale avatar, and I have an Undertale avatar: I bet you like Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2, too.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #137481

MMKC2 was alright, but overshadowed by MMKC1. It's hard to top a performance like that, especially given the finale, and so MMKC2 didn't quite live up to the hype. The criticisms about the new production team pandering to the audience are perfectly valid, of course, which itself skewed the characterisation of the heroine (and the whole cast, to some extent), but if you're willing to view MMKC2 outside of its mettadevelopmental context, it really is fantastic. The dub was unanimously decreed awful, of course, but that can't be helped. Really, it's even kissier and cuter than its predecessor, viewed objectively.
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #137483

DemonFiren wrote:Because you have an Undertale avatar, and I have an Undertale avatar: I bet you like Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2, too.
MMKC2 totally ruined Mew Mew's arc though!
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #137956

Drynwyn wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:Because you have an Undertale avatar, and I have an Undertale avatar: I bet you like Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2, too.
MMKC2 totally ruined Mew Mew's arc though!
this works on the ingame piano and it's everything you could ever hope for. I really dislike giving out where I get my sick instrument tunes from but whatever I'll let this one slide, since you're my best friend!
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #138025

I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #138217

As a plasman, you can wear an atmos hardsuit indoor to be permanently on fire without taking damage. Combine with chaos holoparasite and bring the station to your flaming knees (after looting the armory)
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #138223

Grazyn wrote:As a plasman, you can wear an atmos hardsuit indoor to be permanently on fire without taking damage. Combine with chaos holoparasite and bring the station to your flaming knees (after looting the armory)
It even makes sense: if the body is in a sealed and fireproof container, why wouldn't it work?

That being said, I do wonder why fireproof hardsuits like the CE and Atmospherics one stay on fire for any length of time. Surely nothing's actually burning on them, so they should light up and immediately go out.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #138252

Let's just say some of the burning plasma is stuck to it and leave it at that
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
ChangelingRain
Byond Username: ChangelingRain
Github Username: ChangelingRain

Post by ChangelingRain » #146992

You can repair an emagged or ninja drained APC by crowbarring it open and applying an APC frame to it, which is a lot faster than entirely replacing it. This doesn't work for hacked APCs, though.
Plays Joan Lung and various AIs and cyborgs with mythology and magical creature-themed names. Joan on IRC.
earth-clawing illuminati trans girl
Actionb
Byond Username: Actionb

Post by Actionb » #146993

Anonus wrote:You can repair an emagged APC by crowbarring it open and applying an APC frame to it, which is a lot faster than entirely replacing it. This doesn't work for hacked APCs, though.
HOLY SHIT SINCE WHEN.
I knew you could use APC frames on broken APCs to skip the last step of welding the broken one off the wall... but this, this is really helpful news.
ChangelingRain
Byond Username: ChangelingRain
Github Username: ChangelingRain

Post by ChangelingRain » #146995

Actionb wrote:
Anonus wrote:You can repair an emagged APC by crowbarring it open and applying an APC frame to it, which is a lot faster than entirely replacing it. This doesn't work for hacked APCs, though.
HOLY SHIT SINCE WHEN.
I knew you could use APC frames on broken APCs to skip the last step of welding the broken one off the wall... but this, this is really helpful news.
It's like four+ years old it's basically just old as fuck.
Plays Joan Lung and various AIs and cyborgs with mythology and magical creature-themed names. Joan on IRC.
earth-clawing illuminati trans girl
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #147217

As an abductor, strip people you abduct and do plastic surgery on them. With the identity not in the crew manifest and them behaving strangely because if their objectives, security is sure to waste time lynching them. As an added bonus, you can disguise as them much easier.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #147220

Luke Cox wrote:As an abductor, strip people you abduct and do plastic surgery on them. With the identity not in the crew manifest and them behaving strangely because if their objectives, security is sure to waste time lynching them. As an added bonus, you can disguise as them much easier.
That's being pretty shitty with a simple catch+release role
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #147221

Take their IDs at the very most.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #147226

Shaps wrote:
Luke Cox wrote:As an abductor, strip people you abduct and do plastic surgery on them. With the identity not in the crew manifest and them behaving strangely because if their objectives, security is sure to waste time lynching them. As an added bonus, you can disguise as them much easier.
That's being pretty shitty with a simple catch+release role
Yeah, but I'm not going to release them in a way where they're going to bite me in the ass later. This especially goes for security officers and command staff. Few people are going to question you if you cuff a guy as a security officer and drag him away.
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #147423

With a large cardboard box you can SOLID SNAKE your way through away missions- simple mobs don't target people under boxes.
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #147437

What. Seriously?
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #147454

Drynwyn wrote:With a large cardboard box you can SOLID SNAKE your way through away missions- simple mobs don't target people under boxes.
I need to try this with the emitter maze just to see if I can rush it before they destroy the box
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #147455

The emitters will kill your box near instantly.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #147457

Zilenan91 wrote:The emitters will kill your box near instantly.
Was worth a thought, I suppose even Solid Snake tactics fail at some point in the 26th century.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #147462

I hope somebody removes the emitter maze mission once the freeze is over to be honest. It's just the complete opposite of fun to go through. You decon down the right side, space all the mobs in the main room by breaking some glass, and then walk up and effortlessly get a shitload of loot and explosive implants. The worst part about it is that you can't even back out once you're through, to the point where I frequently hope that it didn't roll emitter maze because it's either going through it in a 20 minutes process or my body being irretrievable if I lag too hard.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #147831

Using an air syphon/a space tile to create wind and placing an electrified grille in front of it creates one of the most lethal environmental hazards I have ever seen. It sucks you in like a vortex and shocks you at an incredibly fast rate, killing in mere seconds, with each shock stunning the victim and the wind immediately pulling them into the grille before they have a chance to get away. Not to mention the damage the victim sustains from lack of pressure/temperature due to the wind.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #147833

The best armor IMO is reactive TESLA ARMOR
25 /ARMOR PIERCING/ burn per activation
It activates 4 times, everyone in your screen is now in crit.

Goodluck getting it without a 20TC trade
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #147852

PKPenguin321 wrote:Using an air syphon/a space tile to create wind and placing an electrified grille in front of it creates one of the most lethal environmental hazards I have ever seen. It sucks you in like a vortex and shocks you at an incredibly fast rate, killing in mere seconds, with each shock stunning the victim and the wind immediately pulling them into the grille before they have a chance to get away. Not to mention the damage the victim sustains from lack of pressure/temperature due to the wind.
Steady on there Satan...
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box