Post by Hornygranny » #12689

Bottom post of the previous page:

Toxins: Max Yield
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Re: The best person for the job!

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #12698

Shoutout to my boy Alfred Keplin for being the best sec officer. He will always go along with my stupid antics until I go to far and then he'll take me down as he should. 10/10 2much respect
LuckxAlfred 2014 the marriage
Pax for assistant
Rigel for my rival and he's got decent 1 liners
Luck, Saiga, Ty, and Heather/Cara for going along with my stupid shit
Reese for my self-destruction buddy/completely insane buddy
a bunch of people i cant name because their are too many ilu
[youtube]tWpjJimRz1k[/youtube]
EDIT: I forgot Magni as virologist and/or RD (Rigel doesn't count as my RD as he is my rival) Magni also doubles as a really good pAI so Magni + E.L.O.N.A. even if it's a subpar roguelike
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #12721

Clown: Scaramouche
Mime: Lola Cobblestone
Engineer: Katie Moon
AI: VPR-6
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #12801

I miss chang ling so much, he was a god tier med doc
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Braindude

Post by Braindude » #12971

bandit wrote:Clown: Scaramouche
Mime: Lola Cobblestone
Engineer: Katie Moon
AI: VPR-6

i think yachinghte brujfiadeux is a ok mime
I play apple ringer

Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #13379

Mechoid for all silicon jobs
(Hades-E/Acheron-7)
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL