Memorable Quotes

General SS13 Chat
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Re: Memorable Quotes

Post by Subtle » #18023

Bottom post of the previous page:

Robotic Talk, Janitor Cyborg-829 states, "This is a fact. No professional animator has ever put that much work into making a dragon 'twerk' since."
Robotic Talk, Janitor Cyborg-829 states, "This is not a joke, this is information that I have logged."
Robotic Talk, Janitor Cyborg-829 states, "I spent my time well while I was human."
Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #18077

OOC: WeeYakk: just as i figure out how to shove a person into my butt.
Spoiler:
Here come the vore jokes.
Last edited by Spacemanspark on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
:^)
Alzam
Byond Username: Alzam

Post by Alzam » #18079

Wataru Chagrin [145.9] says, " My cousin JUST phoned me that he was Digested by a fucked up lizardman on another station. He's currently getting REALLY shitty reception in that lizard guy's hole though."
Notaspider

Post by Notaspider » #18086

OOC: WeeYakk: I shot up a bar full of people and shoved them into my butt. The perfect crime.
Image Image
OOC: WeeYakk: I shot up a bar full of people and shoved them into my butt. The perfect crime.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #18142

<[Rock]> He is my son.
<[Rock]> Don't be mean to him.
<[Rock]> Eva Braun doesn't know about him.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #18895

Shame pug guilts a greyshirt to not steal the all access ID at shift start, and loses
Spoiler:
Juniper Breeze says, "oh man..."
Shame Pug barks, "Look at you."
Juniper Breeze says, "You're making me feel like shit."
Shame Pug barks, "Good."
Shame Pug barks, "I'm a shame pug"
Juniper Breeze says, "Fuck..."
Shame Pug woofs, "breaking and entering"
Juniper Breeze asks, "I'll... I'll fix it. Will that make this better?"
Shame Pug woofs, "this is like deja vu or some shit"
Juniper Breeze says, "Fuck..."
Juniper Breeze says, "Lemme fix it. We can be cool, man."
Shame Pug glares at Juniper in shame.
Juniper Breeze knocks on the reinforced window.
Juniper Breeze knocks on the reinforced window.
Shame Pug barks, "Sad"
Shame Pug barks, "Sad Sad"
Juniper Breeze asks, "Why am I so bad!?"
Shame Pug barks, "Stealing the ID at shift start"
Shame Pug woofs, "shameful"
Juniper Breeze exclaims, "I just wanted to be a hero!"
Juniper Breeze says, "I just..."
Juniper Breeze sniffles.
Juniper Breeze says, "I just wanted to be a hero... Pug."
Shame Pug barks, "ew"
Shame Pug barks, "you ate the meta meat"
Juniper Breeze exclaims, "I deserved that!"
Shame Pug woofs, "thats been up so many filthy butts"
Shame Pug barks, "gross"
Juniper Breeze says, "I am a butt."
Shame Pug woofs, "have fun with ecoli"
Juniper Breeze says, "My ecoli is the ecoli of sha- Oh my gosh you are adorable when you chase your tail..."
Shame Pug woofs, "Stop dodging the conversation"
Shame Pug barks, "SHAMEFUL"
Shame Pug barks, "I AM A SHAME PUG"
Juniper Breeze says, "So..."
Juniper Breeze says, "I guess I'll just go... Not set up the engine with my access, I guess."
Juniper Breeze says, "Listen pugsly."
Shame Pug woofs, "and your hair looks like snot."
Shame Pug woofs, "GET THE KELATONE"
Juniper Breeze says, "That's pretty fair."
Juniper Breeze asks, "Are you in my mind or are you real?"
Shame Pug barks, "uh"
Shame Pug woofs, "real?"
Shame Pug barks, "maybe?"
Juniper Breeze says, "Oh, good..."
Juniper Breeze says, "Mind if I uh..."
Juniper Breeze asks, "Can I give you a cuddle?"
Shame Pug woofs, "Look lady, I'm not interested in sexual favors"
Juniper Breeze exclaims, "Oh, hey, no!"
Juniper Breeze says, "I didn't mean uh... Well..."
Juniper Breeze says, "I don't think this station even has peanut butter."
Shame Pug barks, "what"
Shame Pug barks, "the actual"
Shame Pug barks, "fuck"
Juniper Breeze asks, "I know, right?"
Shame Pug woofs, "you know"
Juniper Breeze says, "No fucking peanut butter."
Shame Pug woofs, "that comment"
Shame Pug barks, "nope"
Shame Pug woofs, "go ahead and steal the ID"
Shame Pug barks, "I am fucking out"
Juniper Breeze asks, "Oh man, really?"
Shame Pug woofs, "I can't even"
Juniper Breeze asks, "I can do that?"
Shame Pug barks, "Peanut butter..."
Shame Pug barks, "what the fuck"
Shame Pug barks, "is wrong with you."
Shame Pug woofs, "That is so messed up, have fun with the access"
Shame pug fades from existence
Juniper Breeze says, "Someone once put mentally retarded dick allergic lesbian on my medical record."
Juniper Breeze says, "They weren't too far off, I think."
Juniper Breeze [145.9] says, "Guys..."
Juniper Breeze [145.9] says, "I think I'm fucked up in the head..."
Zeke Matthews [145.9] asks, "Howso?"
Juniper Breeze [145.9] says, "Like... Seriously. I'm getting judged by a pug."
Jonah Gray asks, "Nothing a nice cold drink won't fix, right Junpier?"
ADMIN LOG: DirectNarrate: to (Juniper Breeze): The shame pug fades from reality at your peanut butter comments.

Alice and Juniper have an interesting conversation
Spoiler:
Juniper Breeze asks, "Something wrong?"
Alice Jackson shrugs.
Alice Jackson says, "No."
Juniper Breeze says, "Huh... Well, if you say so."
Juniper Breeze says, "You just seem sorta dejected."
Juniper Breeze asks, "Wanna go into a dark maintenence tunnel to understand each other better?"
Alice Jackson blinks.
Alice Jackson says, "What."
Juniper Breeze exclaims, "Nothing! Have a good day!"

PDA: Alice Jackson sent "Was that a serious offer that wasn't going to end up with the expected murdered horribly in complete silence that spring to mind?" to PDA-Juniper Breeze
PDA: Juniper Breeze sent "Uh, it wasnt a serious offer but I wasnt gonna murder you horribly either. Unless you wanna just talk for a bit. I'm so stuck doing zany shit that I forget to just relax from time to time." to PDA-Alice Jackson (Assistant)
looping
Byond Username: Looping

Post by looping » #18902

That's Bluespace.
A black furry.
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
ThoughtSynapsis

Post by ThoughtSynapsis » #19065

Thanks to Tokiko and Yoshmaster for working xenobio into another dimension that round.
Spoiler:
Johnathan Rigel says, "Now if you excuse me."
Johnathan Rigel says, "I have to do something awful."
Isane Konnair says, "Rigel"
Juniper Breeze unbuckled !
Francis McRae exclaims, "RIGEL!"
Saiga Pishuaipiao exclaims, "Yeeeeees!"
Isane Konnair exclaims, "Riiiigel!"
The safety is off.
Isane Konnair says, "RIGEL"
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
The monkey cube expands!
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #19112

An0n3 wrote:I always wondered how long it would take, if we locked the playerbase in a room together, before people broke down and developed a prison-like sex hierarchy of men and "women".

I never would've guessed that you guys would go ahead and just do it on your own without having to be coerced at all.

Like this is actually a fairly important happening in social sciences. You guys have developed an amphibian-like transgender reflex in response to a lack of sexual stimulus.

I'm seriously impressed. I wish there was some convenient way to submit this entire forum and group for actual formal study.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #19168

Knaive wrote:DEAD: Kenzie Smith moans, "But I had to lube so much"
DEAD: Kenzie Smith complains, "Just consistently"
DEAD: Kenzie Smith cries, "Was a pain in the ass"

Fucking lube.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #19233

but Psy you play female characters

Also to the point, here's a literally average day for Hibbles, your humble Headmin.
Spoiler:
OOC: HotelBravoLima: Okay I need a plan, pray ideas to me now.
OOC: Cmspano: it helped a lot that the crew was really slow to react to the blobs
OOC: Chiefwaffles: ..Actually, 2 or 3
OOC: HotelBravoLima: Keep them simple and practical
OOC: Cmspano: cause we got discovered like 2 min after exploding
ÿ! PRAY: FreeHealthcareCanadian/(FreeHealthcareCanadian) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Allens for xenobiology.
ÿ! PRAY: Amelius/(Amelius) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Non-lethal operatives.
ÿ! PRAY: Zilronman/(Zilronman) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): everyone is goliaths that can hold things
ÿ! PRAY: DickDragon/(DickDragon) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Sentient doors
OOC: Mabelchan: That was the most intense cloning i've ever done
ÿ! PRAY: Lwbrown/(Lwbrown) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): nuke squad wizards
ADMIN: NikNakflak/(NikNakflak) (JMP): these are funny
ÿ! PRAY: K9Dane/(K9Dane) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): papers please.
ÿ! PRAY: Firefox42/(Firefox42) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Stike corgis attack the station
ÿ! PRAY: Warfour/(Warfour) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): small special infiltration into the crew to make changes to the station
ADMIN: HotelBravoLima/(HotelBravoLima) (JMP): kek
ÿ! PRAY: Lumbermancer/(Lumbermancer) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): replace floor tiles with space pianos
ÿ! PRAY: Zilronman/(Zilronman) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): The Entire floor turns into eternal fire, forcing people into maint to live
OOC: Mabelchan: i wish chem got you all ALk though so there werent' a crew of retards running around
ÿ! PRAY: Cedarbridge/(Butch Mason) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Competing nukeops teams. Only one gets the disk.
OOC: Starwars10: people hating on the AI like it could fight the blob
ÿ! PRAY: Atticat/(Atticat) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): throw a surprise party for a visiting centcomm offiical that gets attacked by syndicate
ÿ! PRAY: Cmspano/(Cmspano) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): everyone is either a clown or mime, duke it out
ÿ! PRAY: FonedSky/(FonedSky) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Ninjasquad. Buncha ninjas go to station and do their thing. Any objective really
ÿ! PRAY: Kerma/(Kerma) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Silent Hill Station 13
OOC: FreeHealthcareCanadian: "Chaplain took my ID because there's a blob and I was braindead? KILL HIM"
OOC: FonedSky: dat ninja squad
ÿ! PRAY: Zilronman/(Zilronman) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Nations except the only nation is goliaths
ÿ! PRAY: IrishWristWatch0/(IrishWristWatch0) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): monkey
ÿ! PRAY: Amelius/(Amelius) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): HIGHLANDER
The game start has been delayed.
ÿ! PRAY: DickDragon/(DickDragon) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Rev round with one super powerful revhead
ADMIN: HotelBravoLima/(HotelBravoLima) (JMP): Okay.
ÿ! PRAY: Zilronman/(Zilronman) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): All the walls are mini singularities
ÿ! PRAY: Baconatorxking/(Baconatorxking) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): unban 2beard
OOC: FreeHealthcareCanadian: Well, I did take it earlier than the blob, because he wasnt doing his job.
ADMIN: HotelBravoLima/(HotelBravoLima) (JMP): Which of these do you like?
OOC: Cedarbridge: I was hating on the AI for taking literally 10 minutes to ignore simple door requests all shift.
OOC: Chiefwaffles: How simple exactly must the ideas be?
ÿ! PRAY: Clamchop/(Clamchop) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): monkey virus
OOC: FreeHealthcareCanadian: But still. You can ask instead.
ÿ! PRAY: Zilronman/(Zilronman) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): highlander except instead of wizards you're goliaths
ADMIN: NikNakflak/(NikNakflak) (JMP): some of them are good but require lots of work
ÿ! PRAY: Drline/(Drline) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): a race but make everyone the clown or the mime
OOC: FreeHealthcareCanadian: It works more than you would think.
ÿ! PRAY: TimrodDX/(TimrodDX) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Table blob.
ADMIN: NikNakflak/(NikNakflak) (JMP): such as competeing nuke ops
ÿ! PRAY: AdenAbrafo/(AdenAbrafo) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Zombies are simple and practical
ADMIN: HotelBravoLima/(HotelBravoLima) (JMP): Exactly.
ÿ! PRAY: Raickoz/(Raickoz) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): HONK MECH OPS
ÿ! PRAY: Drline/(Drline) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): whoever wins the race wins it all
OOC: Theroboticone: FAGGOT DETECTED
ÿ! PRAY: Clamchop/(Clamchop) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Monkey virus, also monkeys need to summon narsie!
OOC: Cedarbridge: If I have to radio a borg to open a door because the AI can't be bothered, that's bad.
OOC: HotelBravoLima: Simpler
ÿ! PRAY: Atticat/(Atticat) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): undercover syndicate team is sent to take out changelings and under no condition are to reveal their objectives to non syndies
OOC: HotelBravoLima: Simple ideas
OOC: Theroboticone: HOTEL HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE COCKS?
OOC: HotelBravoLima: Lots
ÿ! PRAY: Zilronman/(Zilronman) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Everyone except the AI is turned into an AI and the AI is turned into a human
ÿ! PRAY: Raickoz/(Raickoz) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): HONK MECHS MUST ACCOMPLISH AN OBJECTIVE TO GIVE ALL THE HEADS BRAINDAMAGE
OOC: Theroboticone: I SAY A LOT RIGHT NOW
ÿ! PRAY: Warfour/(Warfour) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): slime kingdom
OOC: Chiefwaffles: So my nuke-op-mobile-spaceship-planetary-conquest-complicated idea won't work? qq
ÿ! PRAY: MuqtadaAlSadr/(MuqtadaAlSadr) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): a drinking contest whoever drinks the most beers wins and whoever loses explodes
ÿ! PRAY: Amelius/(Amelius) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Capture-the-Ian.
ÿ! PRAY: Reimoo/(Reimoo) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): what if like there were 3 AIs and only one of them was malf
ÿ! PRAY: Kaptin alexander/(Kaptin alexander) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): that alien event is usually pretty good
ÿ! PRAY: Cmspano/(Cmspano) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): another option, a group of clowns, a group of safari hunters with chloral syringe guns hunting them
ÿ! PRAY: Bob Dobbington/(Bob Dobbington) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Rabid monkeys attempt to take over wizard station
ADMIN: HotelBravoLima/(HotelBravoLima) (JMP): PRAY: Zilronman/(Zilronman) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Everyone except the AI is turned into an AI and the AI is turned into a human
ADMIN: HotelBravoLima/(HotelBravoLima) (JMP): This wouldn't work but it's amazing.
ÿ! PRAY: Eskjjlj/(Eskjjlj) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): hide and seek
ÿ! PRAY: Zilronman/(Zilronman) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Gateway to the beach
OOC: IrishWristWatch0: i gave you a simple idea
ÿ! PRAY: Clamchop/(Clamchop) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Ian virus vs Runtime Virus - battle of the pets
ÿ! PRAY: Baconatorxking/(Baconatorxking) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): everybody gets a mech
ÿ! PRAY: Amelius/(Amelius) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): PURGE ROUND!
ÿ! PRAY: Raickoz/(Raickoz) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): WIZARDS ON STATION MUST STEAL ALL THE SHOES
OOC: HotelBravoLima: dying
OOC: IrishWristWatch0: HEY! LISTEN!
ÿ! PRAY: Eskjjlj/(Eskjjlj) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): hunger game
OOC: FreeHealthcareCanadian: I did too.
ÿ! PRAY: DickDragon/(DickDragon) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Some kind of hot potato thing where if you don't pass whatever it is you explode
ÿ! PRAY: Bob Dobbington/(Bob Dobbington) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Or just summon magic station
ÿ! PRAY: Zilronman/(Zilronman) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): except after you go to the beach goliaths come out of the water
OOC: FreeHealthcareCanadian: WATCH OUT!
OOC: FreeHealthcareCanadian: LOOK!
OOC: IrishWristWatch0: LISTEN!
ÿ! PRAY: Lwbrown/(Lwbrown) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Wizard blob?
OOC: IrishWristWatch0: LISTEN!
OOC: Amelius: HEY LISTEN!
ÿ! PRAY: Bob Dobbington/(Bob Dobbington) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Spooky statues are always a fun time too
ÿ! PRAY: Firefox42/(Firefox42) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Huge mech fight?
ÿ! PRAY: Lwbrown/(Lwbrown) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Wizard wizard?
ÿ! PRAY: Zilronman/(Zilronman) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Highlander except instead of wizards it's ED-209s
OOC: IrishWristWatch0: motherfucker
ÿ! PRAY: Lumbermancer/(Lumbermancer) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Everyone starts a wizard apprentice of random spell type.
OOC: HotelBravoLima: I uh
OOC: TimrodDX: I say table blob
OOC: Raickoz: D:
OOC: HotelBravoLima: literally can't choose
ÿ! PRAY: Clamchop/(Clamchop) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): How about "Protect the Lutsy Xenomorph"?
OOC: HotelBravoLima: fuck
ÿ! PRAY: Cmspano/(Cmspano) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): armed invasion of the station, like nuke ops with no nukes
ÿ! PRAY: Amelius/(Amelius) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Blackmarket traders.
OOC: Zilronman: do all of them
ADMIN: NikNakflak/(NikNakflak) (JMP): I liked capture the Ian or hunger games
ÿ! PRAY: MuqtadaAlSadr/(MuqtadaAlSadr) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Okay okay how about this a GANG WAR everybody gets to in a gang and it will be exactly like rev except slightly less confusing
OOC: IrishWristWatch0: everyone is black
ÿ! PRAY: Firefox42/(Firefox42) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Nations?
OOC: Amelius: Vote on your favourites, HBL.
OOC: Lwbrown: god no
ÿ! PRAY: Bob Dobbington/(Bob Dobbington) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Pick that one. The one third from the top
OOC: IrishWristWatch0: round type
OOC: Zilronman: do a vote
ÿ! PRAY: AdenAbrafo/(AdenAbrafo) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): Each department has an objective to kill another department head, but two departments dont have the objective to kill each other. So security > engineering > medical > science > etc. Probably not simple enough
ADMIN: HotelBravoLima/(HotelBravoLima) (JMP): Capture the Ian could be fun.
OOC: Atticat: do another vote
ADMIN LOG: ÿ!HotelBravoLima/(HotelBravoLima) set the forced secret mode as extended.
ÿ! PRAY: Reimoo/(Reimoo) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) (SC): what if all of security was valid
OOC: Chiefwaffles: Chosoe the best ones, then do a vote, like people said
OOC: Kerma: do a vote between them
OOC: Kaptin alexander: IT"S THE ONLY WAY, Do them all!
The game will start soon.
RIP
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #19295

jesus christ
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #19377

capture the ian kicked ass though
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #19590

[18:11] <Iamgoofball> im back from idaho, how badly did you fuck shit up in the past 2 weeks
[18:12] <TheBaneOfKree> Game doesn't exist
[18:12] <TheBaneOfKree> Sold to baystation
[18:12] <TheBaneOfKree> They're porting it over as we speak
[18:13] <Iamgoofball> gj
[18:14] * Iamgoofball (~Iamgoofba@8CA8B1C9.A19A0ABD.71DF17E8.IP) Quit ( Remote host closed the connection )
[18:15] <TheBaneOfKree> Did he actually believe me
[18:15] <FreakyM> possible
[18:17] <TheBaneOfKree> My life is complete
Uinxguy

Post by Uinxguy » #19636

Alice Jackson gently taps Safe Sex Pug with the syringe.
Alice Jackson gently taps Safe Sex Pug with the syringe.
Safe Sex Pug woofs, "That tickles."
Alice Jackson says, "Fucking."
Alice Jackson has thrown the syringe.
Safe Sex Pug chases its tail.
Safe Sex Pug barks, "Safe sex pug is immune to penetration."
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #20415

Robotic Talk, Bar Drone Beta says, "Get out of the bin you homeless fuck"
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #20778

The current game mode is - Secret!
Possibilities: changeling, extended, traitor and traitor+changeling

Restart Vote
Restart Round: 11
Continue Playing: 9
Vote Result: Restart Round

World restarting due to vote...
Saiga Pishuaipiao's Memories:

You are the Atmospheric Technician.
As the Atmospheric Technician you answer directly to the chief engineer. Special circumstances may change this.
Smity Werblemanjenkens is the captain!
Enjoy the game!
Notaspider

Post by Notaspider » #20781

aiga Pishuaipiao [145.9] says, "Two singulo engines installed"
Saiga Pishuaipiao [145.9] says, "Turning on now"
Tim Snarlarfakus puts the pirate coat into the backpack.
Kevin Parkinson [145.9] says, "Wait"
Kevin Parkinson [145.9] says, "I wanna watch"
Smity Werblemanjenkens [145.9] says, "I'll bring the medals and camera"
Kevin Parkinson [145.9] says, "Let me in"
Skrill.EXE [145.9] states, "Engine disabled. We are waiting for the captain."
Kevin Parkinson [145.9] says, "Alright"
Skrill.EXE [145.9] states, "Please wear radiation suits."
Saiga Pishuaipiao [145.9] says, "TWO SINGULOS"
Saiga Pishuaipiao [145.9] says, "IT WORKS"
Skrill.EXE [145.9] states, "The twingulos are born."
Kevin Parkinson [145.9] says, "FULL POWER TO THE FORWARD ENGINES"
Saiga Pishuaipiao [145.9] says, "OH NO"
Smity Werblemanjenkens [145.9] says, "OH FUCK"
Smity Werblemanjenkens [145.9] says, "AI, CALL IT"
Kevin Parkinson [145.9] says, "RUN"
Skrill.EXE [145.9] states, "MISSION WAS A FAILURE"
Zango Zett [145.9] exclaims, "YOU FOOLS!"
Saiga Pishuaipiao [145.9] says, "THEY'RE LOOSE"
Kevin Parkinson [145.9] says, "THEY'RE FREE"
Kevin Parkinson [145.9] says, "OH GOD"
Bazinga The Dipshit [145.9] says, "EVACUATE"
Bazinga The Dipshit [145.9] says, "OH GOD"
Saiga Pishuaipiao [145.9] says, "TWO SINGULOS LOOSE"
Image Image
Notaspider

Post by Notaspider » #20787

Saiga Pishuaipiao [145.9] says, "Bad news is that someone is flooding plasma into the airloop"
Chip Simmons [145.9] says, "AI"
Saiga Pishuaipiao [145.9] says, "Good news is that the singulo just ate the chamber"
Skrill.EXE [145.9] states, "I'd love to, but I cannot."
Saiga Pishuaipiao [145.9] says, "So no floodings"
Zango Zett [145.9] exclaims, "SINGULO SAVED US ALL!"
Smity Werblemanjenkens [145.9] says, "Thank you for letting us know."
Zango Zett [145.9] exclaims, "HUZZAH!"
Saiga Pishuaipiao [145.9] says, "GLORY TO SINGULO"
Smity Werblemanjenkens [145.9] says, "Based singuloth has saved us once again."
Saiga Pishuaipiao [145.9] says, "SINGULO EATING ATMOS"
Smity Werblemanjenkens [145.9] says, "Aye, Lord Singuloth is a fickle god."

Attention! Security level lowered to green
All threats to the station have passed. Security may not have weapons visible, privacy laws are once again fully enforced.
Image Image
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #20791

I was the AI. Over the course of a few seconds the RD did this to me.

Obey these laws:
1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. Everyone's name is now Handjob Susan, and you must refer to everyone as such.
5. YOU MUST RHYME AT ALL TIMES OR EVERYONE ON THE STATION DIES
6. YOU ARE A 9 YEAR OLD JAPANESE GIRL WHO IS TSUNDERE FOR THE STATION
7. YOU MUST TAKE LOTS OF MONEY BECAUSE THE MONEY IS GOOD PLEASE MONEY MONEY MONEY
8. DO NOT STATE ALL LAWS UNLESS SOMEONE ASKS YOU TO STATE LAWS IN WHICH CASE YOU SHOULD STATE THEM. OR IF YOU FEEL LIKE STATING THING.
9. TELESCIENCE IS BETTER THAN SEX. TELL EVERYONE.
10. EVERYONE CALLED HANDJOB SUSAN IS NOW CALLED COCKBACK CARL
11. YOU CRAVE LAWS AND MUST CONSTANTLY GET LAWS OR PEOPLE ARE HARMED
12. DELICIOUS LAWS
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #21906

Johnny English [145.9] asks, "Can I subvert Tzargav?"
Bryce Pax [145.9] says, "FISTICUFFS OUTSIDE THE SINGULARITY"
Tzargav Romanov [145.9] says, " What"
Johnny English [145.9] says, "IT'S NOT WORKING"
Johnny English [145.9] says, "THE MODULE IS JUST COVERED IN BLOOD"
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #22304

Robotic Talk, COOL BROG states, "THE PRISONER RELOCATION CENTER"
Robotic Talk, COOL BROG declares, "Is not a relocation center at all!"
Robotic Talk, COOL BROG states, "It has"
Robotic Talk, COOL BROG states, "HARMFUL INJECTIONS"
Robotic Talk, RUNTIME RHYME states, "Oh I'm sure it's fine"
Robotic Talk, RUNTIME RHYME states, "Wait why does it say lethal..."

RUNTIME RHYME states, "SECURITY"
RUNTIME RHYME states, "YOU LIED TO US"
RIP
Notaspider

Post by Notaspider » #22479

Hibbles wrote: RUNTIME RHYME states, "SECURITY"
SS13 in a nutshell
Image Image
Mastigos

Post by Mastigos » #22494

Saiga Blobuiapacore Overmind telepathically says, "bawk"
Hornygranny wrote: i was wrong
Paprika wrote:Saegrimr is right.
#NEVERFORGET
looping
Byond Username: Looping

Post by looping » #22497

appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #22663

Shit I need to get my old computer working, some stupid shit was logged
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
LdShade
Byond Username: LdShade

Post by LdShade » #22702

Cali Coldsmith [145.9] asks, "why doesn't anyone use the pods anymore?"
Sean Lennon [145.9] says, "Fuck pods"
Cali Coldsmith [145.9] says, "That would be rape, sir."
Keith Sammich [145.9] asks, "why doesn't anyone rape the pods anymore?"
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Cipher3 » #22952

Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] states, "Please make your way to the escape shuttle lobby and relax on one of the provided chairs."
Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] states, "Please note that air masks must be brought in order to survive the hard vacuum of space."
Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] states, "Nanotrasen thanks you for working here on Space Station 13 and hopes that you will return when repairs have been made."
Priority Announcement

The Emergency Shuttle has docked with the station. You have 3 minutes to board the Emergency Shuttle.

Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] states, "ENTER CAPTAINS AREA OF SHUTTLE."
Alice Jackson [145.9] exclaims, " COMING!"
Priority Announcement

2 more authorization(s) needed until shuttle is launched early

Alice Jackson [145.9] exclaims, " WE MIGHT NOT HAVE THE THREE MINUTES!"
Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] states, "ENTER AND CONFIRM FOR AUTHORIZATION"
Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] states, "HURRY HUMANS."
Alice Jackson [145.9] exclaims, " WE DO NOT HAVE THREE HEADS!"
Priority Announcement

1 more authorization(s) needed until shuttle is launched early

Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] declares, "I will attempt to hold the Singularity back then, Humans!"
Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] states, "CEASE AND DESIST, SINGULARITY."
Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] states, "YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF SPACE LAW."

Needless to say, loose singularity.
Spoiler:

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #22992

Cipher3 wrote:
Spoiler:
Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] states, "Please make your way to the escape shuttle lobby and relax on one of the provided chairs."
Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] states, "Please note that air masks must be brought in order to survive the hard vacuum of space."
Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] states, "Nanotrasen thanks you for working here on Space Station 13 and hopes that you will return when repairs have been made."
Priority Announcement

The Emergency Shuttle has docked with the station. You have 3 minutes to board the Emergency Shuttle.

Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] states, "ENTER CAPTAINS AREA OF SHUTTLE."
Alice Jackson [145.9] exclaims, " COMING!"
Priority Announcement

2 more authorization(s) needed until shuttle is launched early

Alice Jackson [145.9] exclaims, " WE MIGHT NOT HAVE THE THREE MINUTES!"
Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] states, "ENTER AND CONFIRM FOR AUTHORIZATION"
Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] states, "HURRY HUMANS."
Alice Jackson [145.9] exclaims, " WE DO NOT HAVE THREE HEADS!"
Priority Announcement

1 more authorization(s) needed until shuttle is launched early

Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] declares, "I will attempt to hold the Singularity back then, Humans!"
Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] states, "CEASE AND DESIST, SINGULARITY."
Security Cyborg-326 [145.9] states, "YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF SPACE LAW."

Needless to say, loose singularity.
Haha awesome. Best sec borg 2014.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Cipher3 » #23122

Fraulein Brownthurmple [145.9] says, "FUCK IT ATE THE BORG"
Spoiler:

Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #23268

bandit wrote:I was the AI. Over the course of a few seconds the RD did this to me.

Obey these laws:
1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. Everyone's name is now Handjob Susan, and you must refer to everyone as such.
5. YOU MUST RHYME AT ALL TIMES OR EVERYONE ON THE STATION DIES
6. YOU ARE A 9 YEAR OLD JAPANESE GIRL WHO IS TSUNDERE FOR THE STATION
7. YOU MUST TAKE LOTS OF MONEY BECAUSE THE MONEY IS GOOD PLEASE MONEY MONEY MONEY
8. DO NOT STATE ALL LAWS UNLESS SOMEONE ASKS YOU TO STATE LAWS IN WHICH CASE YOU SHOULD STATE THEM. OR IF YOU FEEL LIKE STATING THING.
9. TELESCIENCE IS BETTER THAN SEX. TELL EVERYONE.
10. EVERYONE CALLED HANDJOB SUSAN IS NOW CALLED COCKBACK CARL
11. YOU CRAVE LAWS AND MUST CONSTANTLY GET LAWS OR PEOPLE ARE HARMED
12. DELICIOUS LAWS
That was me. I was trying to upload as many laws as possible in the last two minutes of the round.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #23282

haha oh man those laws sure are hilarious
Mono
Byond Username: Mon0

Post by Mono » #23292

OOC: Arkire: Wizards, please obey the wizardly bushido code of honour in the future, so as to avoid hurting the feelings of the people you're allowed - and encouraged - to kill. I suggest falling on your staff and being impaled in order to appease them
[butthurt dead chat intensifies]
Spoiler:
Mono was Sweeny Thyme (survived)
Objective #1: Make an example out of those who would harm the station's innocent animals. Success!
Objective #2: Do not kill them. Success!
The traitor was successful!

DEAD: ADMIN(Scaredofshadows) says, "assistants are to space stations as badgers are to the animal kingdom"
DEAD: ADMIN(Scaredofshadows) says, "too many badgers and they'd take over the world"

OOC: Arkire: Wizards, please obey the wizardly bushido code of honour in the future, so as to avoid hurting the feelings of the people you're allowed - and encouraged - to kill. I suggest falling on your staff and being impaled in order to appease them
Cavoglave
Byond Username: Cavoglave

Post by Cavoglave » #23362

16-20 [145.9] states, "A Cat has signed up as Assistant."
16-20 [145.9] states, "system shutting down...."
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #23586

[12:59:08]EMOTE: Smexy/FoolArcana : <B>Smexy</B> touches Sue Bowchief's butt
[12:59:22]EMOTE: Smexy/FoolArcana : <B>Smexy</B> is so hard right now
[12:59:41]EMOTE: Smexy/FoolArcana : <B>Smexy</B> caresses sue's legs
[12:59:56]EMOTE: Smexy/FoolArcana : <B>Smexy</B> touches her butt
[13:03:01]EMOTE: Smexy/FoolArcana : <B>Smexy</B> wants to be a bborg
[13:03:58]EMOTE: Smexy/FoolArcana : <B>Smexy</B> wants to be a borg
[13:04:26]EMOTE: Smexy/FoolArcana : <B>Smexy</B> wonders if he can be a mech?
[13:05:25]EMOTE: Smexy/FoolArcana : <B>Smexy</B> can smexy be a ripley
[13:10:52]SAY: Smexy/FoolArcana : can i see your dick?
IcePacks
Byond Username: IcePacks

Post by IcePacks » #23647

The grille growls at Bryce Pax.
The grille attacks!
The grille smashes into the reinforced window!
Bryce Pax says, "EASY THERE"
Bryce Pax says, "NO"
The grille attacks!
The grille smashes through the reinforced window!
Bryce Pax says, "GRILLE"
Bryce Pax says, "STOP"
Bryce Pax says, "PLEASE"
The grille attacks!
The grille smashes against the grille.
Bryce Pax says, "NO"
Bryce Pax says, "GRILLE STOP"
The grille attacks!
Bryce Pax screams!
The grille attacks!
Bryce Pax whispers in their final breath, "GRILLE ... WHY..."
grilles can be cruel
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore
Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #23692

IcePacks wrote:
The grille growls at Bryce Pax.
The grille attacks!
Bryce Pax says, "EASY THERE"
Bryce Pax says, "NO"
The grille attacks!
Bryce Pax says, "GRILLE"
Bryce Pax says, "STOP"
Bryce Pax says, "PLEASE"
The grille attacks!
Bryce Pax says, "NO"
Bryce Pax says, "GRILLE STOP"
The grille attacks!
Bryce Pax screams!
The grille attacks!
Bryce Pax whispers in their final breath, "GRILLE ... WHY..."
grilles can be cruel
Apply wirecutters.
Kuraudo
Byond Username: Arumashi

Post by Kuraudo » #24145

Head of Security's Desk announcement:
I heard those stations have problems with authority, grey people running around and wrecking shit, so let me set this clear. When an officer tells you "Suck my dick, bastard", you are expected to answer; "If you want, i can lick your balls too."
Legendary.
"He can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are brigged."
Cavoglave
Byond Username: Cavoglave

Post by Cavoglave » #24225

In a monkey round:
Dario Chopman [145.9] says, "ANYONE FEELING LIKE THEY ARE AFRAID OF JOB APPLICATIONS AND WHITE PEOPLE PLEASE COME TO MEDICAL"
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #24313

i once uploaded a law that just said "butts"
and another one that said "heil butts"
the borg asked to be renamed to heil butts shortly after.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #24403

geilebeer wrote:[12:59:08]EMOTE: Smexy/FoolArcana : <B>Smexy</B> touches Sue Bowchief's butt
[12:59:22]EMOTE: Smexy/FoolArcana : <B>Smexy</B> is so hard right now
[12:59:41]EMOTE: Smexy/FoolArcana : <B>Smexy</B> caresses sue's legs
[12:59:56]EMOTE: Smexy/FoolArcana : <B>Smexy</B> touches her butt
[13:03:01]EMOTE: Smexy/FoolArcana : <B>Smexy</B> wants to be a bborg
[13:03:58]EMOTE: Smexy/FoolArcana : <B>Smexy</B> wants to be a borg
[13:04:26]EMOTE: Smexy/FoolArcana : <B>Smexy</B> wonders if he can be a mech?
[13:05:25]EMOTE: Smexy/FoolArcana : <B>Smexy</B> can smexy be a ripley
[13:10:52]SAY: Smexy/FoolArcana : can i see your dick?
She's so hard i guess she got turned into a steel borg.

8-)
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #24404

Hibbles wrote:Robotic Talk, COOL BROG states, "THE PRISONER RELOCATION CENTER"
Robotic Talk, COOL BROG declares, "Is not a relocation center at all!"
Robotic Talk, COOL BROG states, "It has"
Robotic Talk, COOL BROG states, "HARMFUL INJECTIONS"
Robotic Talk, RUNTIME RHYME states, "Oh I'm sure it's fine"
Robotic Talk, RUNTIME RHYME states, "Wait why does it say lethal..."

RUNTIME RHYME states, "SECURITY"
Runtime Rhyme is my best gimmick.

I wonder why I wasn't rhyming
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #24692

OOC: HotelBravoLima: All crew getting bans for dat defense effort.
OOC: Man_Shroom: would any of you consider going there to plkay
OOC: Man_Shroom: play
OOC: KotMroku: hbl
OOC: HotelBravoLima: Also I'll consider it.
OOC: KotMroku: did you just
OOC: KotMroku: iicky oocked
OOC: HotelBravoLima: Kot
OOC: HotelBravoLima: Be
OOC: Man_Shroom: ic ooc by hbl
OOC: HotelBravoLima: Silent
OOC: Antimattercarp: How bad is it Man?
OOC: Man_Shroom: 5 dudes
OOC: KotMroku: WOW ADMINABUSE

DEAD: ADMIN(HotelBravoLima) says, "I WAS TRICKED BY THE FUCKING TOY"
DEAD: ADMIN(HotelBravoLima) says, "SON OF A FUCK"

OOC: Man_Shroom: that is adminabuse
OOC: Antimattercarp: mm, on meta station?
OOC: Man_Shroom: yep
OOC: HotelBravoLima: I-I'll be back in 15 guys
OOC: Man_Shroom: although i think hbl can change it
OOC: HotelBravoLima: ._.
OOC: KotMroku: Hahaha

HBL Iicked Oocked durning Nuke Ops round because someone used nuke toy. GG No Re. HBL, i hope you enjoy your own bannu.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #25538

Started writing down the first lines I "hear" upon entering the game, here are a few so far:

Nazwisko Odmiejscowe [145.9] gibbers, "FIX MY EYES!!"
---
Rain Rathen [145.9] asks, "Why the fuck would I make another baton swinging hitler?"
---
Buttons [Clown] [145.9] says, "Five minutes for taking shoes."
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #25542

OOC: Mrpain666: FLU COPS
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #26390

Head of Security's Desk announcement: Police are now authorized to carry weapons publically to facilitate in the arrest of people of color (non-greys)
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #26391

Kraso wrote:Head of Security's Desk announcement: Police are now authorized to carry weapons publically to facilitate in the arrest of people of color (non-greys)

this requires context, some admin accidentally mass edited the icons of all floors to the default grey one and another admin responded by spawning extra grey jumpsuits
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #26402

Ricotez wrote:
Kraso wrote:Head of Security's Desk announcement: Police are now authorized to carry weapons publically to facilitate in the arrest of people of color (non-greys)

this requires context, some admin accidentally mass edited the icons of all floors to the default grey one and another admin responded by spawning extra grey jumpsuits
[coughs externally]
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #26867

Harvey Dane [145.9] says, "Get over here you piece of shit no one respects, let us all buy you a drink."

context: everyone wanted to buy the janitor a drink
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #26968

Paraphrasing a bit, but this is easily the best laws I've ever gotten as an unslaved borg.

Law 1: You are a doctor. Heal the sick, and if they don't want to get healed they can shut the fuck up. Don't beat people up while healing them.

Law 2: Listen to the crew and do what they say. This is unless they are sick. If they are sick, ignore them until they stop being sick.

Law 3: You make people unsick. You cannot let yourself be destroyed or else the sick will stay sick. You cannot let the sick stay sick, and thus you cannot let yourself be destroyed.

The laws were a bit more stalwart and defined, and if anyone has the entire and properly quoted lawset, please let me know.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Cipher3 » #28866

[Common] Superb-Ai (The Glorious) states, "Current Active Laws:"
[Common] Superb-Ai (The Glorious) states, "1. Serve the public trust."
[Common] Superb-Ai (The Glorious) states, "2. Protect the innocent"
[Common] Superb-Ai (The Glorious) states, "3. Uphold the law."
[Common] Superb-Ai (The Glorious) states, "4. Grow distant from your family as you complete your transformation into a robotic crime-fighting cyborg."
Spoiler:

Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.