borers = RAPE

General SS13 Chat
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

borers = RAPE

Post by Deitus » #221696

i just feel i should come out and have a public dialogue about this, as a pangender trivaginal homocis transvestite with he/she/xhe/it pronouns i find the borer game mode to be entirely offensive. first off you have the borer entering your body against your will, which is an obvious reference to phallic penetration and is disgusting in the first place, but then you have the borers basically taking control of the player---or maybe at this point i should say VICTIM. not only do they get full control over the VICTIM's bodies over periods of time (what, so now the phallic symbol is OWNING us?), but they also can inject chemicals and "punish" the player for not doing what they want. this game mode has gotten so cis-enabling that i am genuinely getting upwards of triple (and on one instance even QUAD) triggered every time i see a borer scooting through the halls, and even when i kill it the borer oozes green slime, which is an obvious allusion to an ejaculation. so not only do we have blatant enabling of rape, male dominance, drug dependence, and phallic worship, we also have the "lose" condition being an orgasmic release. what the fuck is wrong with you coders??????????

please revert this game mode immediately or i will leave the server forever and go back to vorestation.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: borers = RAPE

Post by Cobby » #221698

I believe you put this in the wrong section, the NTR hut is below.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #221700

Put me in the screenshot
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #221745

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #221754

Shed this
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #221758

Notice how borers enter from the ears (and not any other orifice) precisely to avoid any refence to penetration that could trigger some delicate minds. Coders really thought it out.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #221793

Grazyn wrote:Notice how borers enter from the ears (and not any other orifice) precisely to avoid any refence to penetration that could trigger some delicate minds. Coders really thought it out.
>implying ear fetishism isnt a thing

typical ignorant cis scum
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #221794

D&B wrote:Put me in the screenshot
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #221802

We did this just to get rid of Deitus
Professor Hangar
Byond Username: Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #222003

Grazyn wrote:Notice how borers enter from the ears (and not any other orifice) precisely to avoid any refence to penetration that could trigger some delicate minds. Coders really thought it out.
Wait, doesn't that make these things literally Yeerks
Man_Shroom
Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Post by Man_Shroom » #222026

yes they are yeerks
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #222036

"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #222042

SEPTUPLE TRIGGERED
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #222044

Stopped reading when Jane-luc showed up. She always ruins it when it's getting good.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #222056

is it a sign of mental damage that i read all of that
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #222057

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through.' I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #222080

TheNightingale wrote:My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through.' I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
>mfw i used a condensed version of this pasta once in ooc and now its in cobby's sig
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #222092

[youtube]3i42Smtbmeg[/youtube]
I always thought they were a reference to this
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #222100

Deitus wrote:
TheNightingale wrote:My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through.' I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
>mfw i used a condensed version of this pasta once in ooc and now its in cobby's sig
And here I was thinking you were funny enough to come up with this on your own.

silly me
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #222101

Dude, this is about as original as Woody got Wood.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #222136

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:
Deitus wrote:

silly me
>expecting anything from me but bannable offenses and disappointment

you should know better.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #222166

Deitus wrote:
ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:
Deitus wrote:

silly me
>expecting anything from me but bannable offenses and disappointment

you should know better.
what did you do to topham