PEOPLE ARE HAVING FUN THE WRONG WAY

General SS13 Chat
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

PEOPLE ARE HAVING FUN THE WRONG WAY

Post by iamgoofball » #241863

I'd post this in policy discussion but I'm still banned.
<vcordie> said no more luke gadrow. name myself fluke gadrow. get gibbed anyways even though no one else has that name. thanks aegmir, fucking asshole.
<Haevacht> he just made trying to see what's merged a fucking nightmare
<vcordie> wasnt even greytiding
<vcordie> was doing xenobiology
<Iamgoofball> vcordie, file a complaint
<Haevacht> ic in irc
<vcordie> im fucking done.
<vcordie> nah. ive quit.
<vcordie> fuck tgstation for a bit

<dannno> nice blog
<Iamgoofball> saeg is the outlier cunt
<Arianya> luke gadrow -> fluke gadrow is hardly good faith :V
<Arianya> Also, not supportbus
<vcordie> fluke madrow
<vcordie> it was fluke madrow
<vcordie> not gadrow

<Haevacht> yeah fuck off to supportbus to whine
<Iamgoofball> fuck you haev
<Iamgoofball> saeg probably banned him from there

<sadbunny> what's new?
<vcordie> saeg is a serious cunt
<Haevacht> you too
<Haevacht> fuck off to supportbus, goof
<vcordie> like, its fluke madrow easily distinguishable and i wasnt even fucking greytiding or doing shit
<Haevacht> you;re no use in here during the freeze
<Arianya> Still not really an attempt to honor the spirit of the request, vcordie :V
<vcordie> no shit
<vcordie> it's a dumb request
<vcordie> when everyones doing it and having fun

<Iamgoofball> if you make a forum complaint vcordie you'll be able to get a lot of other people out of trouble too
<vcordie> saegirs gotta come in and be like "NO FUN"

<Iamgoofball> also contact Okand37
<Arianya> Yeah but giving sass doesn't make you look good when you complain about an admin
<vcordie> i literally do not give enough shits anymore.
<Arianya> Whether the sass is verbal or behavioural
<vcordie> fuck tgstation. the adminbus is cancer.
<Iamgoofball> dude, relax
<dannno> you buffoon
<vcordie> I'll be back in a week or two because ever other server is worse though
* vcordie (~abc@Rizon-D57F6DF4.home1.cgocable.net) has left (Leaving)

We just lost a player because he did the following:

1. Observed a weird tgstation original meme occur, that a lot of people were having fun with
2. Made a name that was different yet still reflected on the meme after admins asked people to not name themselves Luke Gadrow due to a single player(if you would like to contest this point please provide logs screenshotted and timestamped proving otherwise) complaining.
3. Got griefed by the admins when he was trying to do his job as a xenobiologist, because his name despite being changed was still triggering the player complaining, despite the name no longer being the exact same.
Sidenote: Why is this bad when the people named Robbie Rotten every round only a few weeks ago were okay? Why does 1 player get to decide what type of fun is and isn't okay?
4. Said player is fed up with being treated like shit for trying to have fun playing on our codebase and our servers and quits playing altogether.

Can we do something about this?

Why is one player complaining about 10+ other players "having fun the wrong way" enough to get everyone penalized and innocent players caught in the crossfire?

Forum warriors please discuss.

You can discredit his opinion for "he hates adminbus" meme but quite frankly any of you would be equally angry if you were in his shoes, considering how he tries to play.

Also please refrain from trying to go "WELL HE DID X BAD THINGS BEFORE" to justify this particular situation. Unrelated notes don't matter, try not to strawman please.

I think it's a terrible thing for a single player to be able to state that he doesn't like something, and then 10+ players get banned, namebanned, gibbed, and otherwise harassed by admins with most of those players having no bad intentions aside from joining in on a meme created by the community they participate in. It's not cool.
Last edited by iamgoofball on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Re: PEOPLE ARE HAVING FUN THE WRONG WAY

Post by captain sawrge » #241869

>dont do something its unfunny and annoying
>what if im unfunny and annoying in a very slightly different way LOOOOLLLLLL
>what the heck i got pwned on fuck this server
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #241870

also don't fucking kid aorund goof naming yourself the same as 10 other people is basically just outright fucking abuse lmao it's not having fun the wrong way eat shit you weeping vagina you don't even play
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #241872

>Ignore warning to toe dat line
>Tell me to go fuck myself at second warning
>Why did this happen to me
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #241875

Saegrimr wrote:>Ignore warning to toe dat line
Mind posting logs?
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #241876

Thank goodness TGstation admin Saegremir was here to mercilessly enforce naming policy, who knows what would have happened if he hadn't!
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #241877

While I don't necessarily disagree with you you coulda just renamed the lad
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #241878

Maybe you should listen to admin rulings and not tell saeg to get fucked when you're told otherwise.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #241879

kevinz000 wrote:Maybe you should listen to admin rulings and not tell saeg to get fucked when you're told otherwise.
Mind posting logs?
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #241880

iamgoofball wrote:I'd post this in policy discussion but I'm still banned.

We just lost a player because he did the following:
Hes already been back in once, and self-admitted he'd be back in a week or two, so, no, not really.
1. Observed a weird tgstation original meme occur, that a lot of people were having fun with
As much as I dislike them, memes aren't in of themselves the issue, the issue is what comes very close to metacomming/OOC in IC, let alone the issue with people who look very similar with the same name causes from a rules and gameplay point of view.

Refer to the Policy Discussion thread where Luke Gadows were giving other Luke Gadows higher ID access purely for being Luke Gadows
2. Made a name that was different yet still reflected on the meme after admins asked people to not name themselves Luke Gadrow due to a single player(if you would like to contest this point please provide logs screenshotted and timestamped proving otherwise) complaining.
If I named myself "GAPING 80 YEAR OLD ANUS" and was told to change it, only to change it to "DISTENDED 79 YEAR OLD GLUTEUS MAXIMUS", would you agree I've not really obeyed the instruction?

And again, no logs are needed, multiple people named the same and being similar looking causes intrinsic rule issues, from escalation confusion to pure OOC in IC violation.
3. Got griefed by the admins when he was trying to do his job as a xenobiologist, because his name despite being changed was still triggering the player complaining, despite the name no longer being the exact same.
Sidenote: Why is this bad when the people named Robbie Rotten every round only a few weeks ago were okay? Why does 1 player get to decide what type of fun is and isn't okay?
The name change was facetious and a clear intent to disobey the administrator while technically following the letter of the request. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Sidenote: Robbie Rotten (while again, a meme that I dislike) is a referential meme with little real effect on the round, many, multiple people called Luke Gadrow is not the same, even though the name Luke Gadrow is inoffensive
Sidenote 2: Multiple administrators commented in the Admin Policy thread disapproving of the "meme", so this is not "1 player", though admittedly at the time of writing no headmin has weighed in.
4. Said player is fed up with being treated like shit for trying to have fun playing on our codebase and our servers and quits playing altogether.
You could equally apply this argument to someone who gets fed up with being banned for griefing, being punished for "having fun the wrong way".
Can we do something about this?
Yes, we can tell people not to assume the same name as appearance as one another
Why is one player complaining about 10+ other players "having fun the wrong way" enough to get everyone penalized and innocent players caught in the crossfire?
Because administrators agree that this is not correct behaviour and ruins other peoples game experience, as well as the metacomming/OOC in IC concerns.

You're not innocent if you're taking part in a meme that an admin warned people to stop doing, then gave a second warning and asked the person to change their name.
Forum warriors please discuss.
Done
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Haevacht
Byond Username: Capital_H

Post by Haevacht » #241883

Fucking inhands yet goof.
1% of a coder, 2% of a spriter, 97% >:3c

Random name on Bagel, usually assistant.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #241886

iamgoofball wrote:
Mind posting logs?
[01:04:59]SAY: Fluke Madrow/Vcordie : I AM
[01:05:00]SAY: Fluke Madrow/Vcordie : FLUKE
[01:05:02]SAY: Fluke Madrow/Vcordie : MADROW
[01:05:07]SAY: Fluke Madrow/Vcordie : Unrelated to anyone else
[01:10:08]ADMIN: HELP: Vcordie/(Fluke Madrow): can i trade my nonexistant tc to become a skeleton? - heard by 2 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[01:10:12]SAY: Fluke Madrow/Vcordie : :P
[01:10:23]SAY: Fluke Madrow/Vcordie : I dont have any spare monkeys
[01:10:31]SAY: Fluke Madrow/Vcordie : But theres a dead one currently being fed on
[01:11:03]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Julian Edwards) has gibbed Vcordie/(Fluke Madrow)
[01:11:15]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Julian Edwards)->Vcordie/(Fluke Madrow): No but I can do that since you didn't seem to get the hint.
[01:11:34]ADMIN: PM: Vcordie/(Fluke Madrow)->Saegrimr/(Julian Edwards): Dude, unnecesary I changed the name to something legally distinct, which is the point.
[01:11:55]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Julian Edwards)->Vcordie/(Fluke Madrow): If you're going to argue with me about it then i'll just fix it myself.
[01:11:55]ADMIN: PM: Vcordie/(Fluke Madrow)->Saegrimr/(Julian Edwards): I can be distinguished from everyone else. and i wasnt even tiding
[01:12:12]ADMIN: PM: Vcordie/(Fluke Madrow)->Saegrimr/(Julian Edwards): Go fuck yourself then if you just want to ruin fun
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #241888

and there you go
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #241889

Saegrimr wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:
Mind posting logs?
[01:04:59]SAY: Fluke Madrow/Vcordie : I AM
[01:05:00]SAY: Fluke Madrow/Vcordie : FLUKE
[01:05:02]SAY: Fluke Madrow/Vcordie : MADROW
[01:05:07]SAY: Fluke Madrow/Vcordie : Unrelated to anyone else
[01:10:08]ADMIN: HELP: Vcordie/(Fluke Madrow): can i trade my nonexistant tc to become a skeleton? - heard by 2 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[01:10:23]SAY: Fluke Madrow/Vcordie : I dont have any spare monkeys
[01:10:31]SAY: Fluke Madrow/Vcordie : But theres a dead one currently being fed on
[01:11:03]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Julian Edwards) has gibbed Vcordie/(Fluke Madrow)
[01:11:15]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Julian Edwards)->Vcordie/(Fluke Madrow): No but I can do that since you didn't seem to get the hint.
[01:11:34]ADMIN: PM: Vcordie/(Fluke Madrow)->Saegrimr/(Julian Edwards): Dude, unnecesary I changed the name to something legally distinct, which is the point.
[01:11:55]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Julian Edwards)->Vcordie/(Fluke Madrow): If you're going to argue with me about it then i'll just fix it myself.
[01:11:55]ADMIN: PM: Vcordie/(Fluke Madrow)->Saegrimr/(Julian Edwards): I can be distinguished from everyone else. and i wasnt even tiding
[01:12:12]ADMIN: PM: Vcordie/(Fluke Madrow)->Saegrimr/(Julian Edwards): Go fuck yourself then if you just want to ruin fun

10/10 for efficiency
2/10 for not spawning a skeleton after you gibbed him and saying "there you go"

NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
dannnnnnnnnnnnnno
Byond Username: RussellTalbott

Post by dannnnnnnnnnnnnno » #241891

goofball is autistic

vcordie was a silicon shitter

this thread is over :toysword:
Mervill
Byond Username: Mervill

Post by Mervill » #241895

Haevacht wrote:Fucking inhands yet goof.
<MrStonedOne> so many things in the world had to go wrong for all of this to end up here.... if any one thing had gone right, ss13 wouldn't exist
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #241898

In a rare moment, I agree with goonball. Seriously fuck you seag, I saw plenty of tg same name fuckery, and his name is different. I hope you get deadmined like kevin will; in the next month or so. Also, if you say its too similar and people wouldnt see the difference then you are pretty much screaming "I'm autistic"
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #241900

calzilla1 wrote:In a rare moment, I agree with goonball. Seriously fuck you seag, I saw plenty of tg same name fuckery, and his name is different. I hope you get deadmined like kevin will; in the next month or so. Also, if you say its too similar and people wouldnt see the difference then you are pretty much screaming "I'm autistic"
If you can't see how this is him toeing the line then you can follow him.
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #241901

Saegrimr wrote:
calzilla1 wrote:In a rare moment, I agree with goonball. Seriously fuck you seag, I saw plenty of tg same name fuckery, and his name is different. I hope you get deadmined like kevin will; in the next month or so. Also, if you say its too similar and people wouldnt see the difference then you are pretty much screaming "I'm autistic"
If you can't see how this is him toeing the line then you can follow him.
Fuck off faggot, toeing the line is pretty much half the game
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #241902

Mervill wrote:
just did them
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ ... 5e6146d7f9
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #241903

iamgoofball wrote:
Mervill wrote:
just did them
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ ... 5e6146d7f9
Noice

TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #241904

Good riddance
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #241913

you buffoon
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #241915

This just in, goofball has another signature bitch fit to the surprise of literally no one
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #241919

Honestly, most of the adminbus is pretty damn reasonable about a loooooot of shit unless you're a repeat problem. If an admin tells you to change your name and you change two letters AND THEN ANNOUNCE YOU'RE STILL MEMEING THE NAME YOU JUST GOT ASKED TO CHANGE TO SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT you're basically inviting them to do something because clearly a bwoink didn't send a clear enough message.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #241920

This just in- saeg is abrasive but right. In other news goofball can be autistic at times.
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #241923

:salt: :salt: :salt:
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
Douk
Byond Username: Douk

Post by Douk » #241931

>Make a joke that essentially facilitates greytide while making it increasingly difficult for security to take action against the offenders
>Run the gimmick twice to start
>It's pretty funny both times
>Continue running the gimmick after that
>It gets increasingly old with every repeat and is actively is disrupting people's ability to play the game
>Admins tell you to give it a rest
>You change your name just slightly and try to run the same gimmick
>Admins take action and the day is saved
>Get butthurt
>Kick and scream about quitting

Nothing of value was lost. He'll be back regardless
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #241935

There's a time to play stupid games with admins and have it be amusing. If you can't figure out when that time is and isn't, don't play stupid games with admins.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #241944

move it to salt reserves
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #241948

"I know I got a warning to stop flooding plasma as a nonantag atmotech, but I flooded N2O this time so clearly this is an unjust and unfair ban"

bandwagon shitters who don't realise when a joke has run its course are fucking cancer anyway. "Gee, that guy got a lot of laughs by doing X and people think he's a funny guy! Maybe if I continue to do X long after everyone's sick of it, they'll think I'm a funny guy too!"

edit: Douk is absolutely correct:
Douk wrote:>Make a joke that essentially facilitates greytide while making it increasingly difficult for security to take action against the offenders
>Run the gimmick twice to start
>It's pretty funny both times
>Continue running the gimmick after that
>It gets increasingly old with every repeat and is actively is disrupting people's ability to play the game
>Admins tell you to give it a rest
>You change your name just slightly and try to run the same gimmick
>Admins take action and the day is saved
>Get butthurt
>Kick and scream about quitting

Nothing of value was lost. He'll be back regardless
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #241953

not to mention that luke gadow himself is an unfunny meme who writes shit books and reads porn but people like him for some strange reason
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #241960

vcordie is back btw
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #241964

Archie700 wrote:not to mention that luke gadow himself is an unfunny meme who writes shit books and reads porn but people like him for some strange reason
people like him?
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Post by Owegno » #241966

He is/was part of judicators weird cult/kind-of-metagroup-I-think?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #241979

>kind of metagroup

Hah, that's a good one Owegno
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #241980

We are going a bit easy on names anyway, someone plays with the nickname "Auschwitz" in the middle of their name all the time which isnt offensive, just retarded.
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #241994

Make /tg/ great again, enforce the right way to have fun.
Saeg is doing it.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #242027

Oh okay I guess the round before was the day immediately before and that's why I couldn't find them. Here we go.
Spoiler:
[23:54:26]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : LUKE
[23:54:37]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : CJ
[23:54:41]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : REPORT TO GENETICS TO BECOME A LUKE
[23:54:47]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : IM A LUKE HOP
[23:54:51]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : ALL LUKES PREPARE FOR ALL ACCESS
[23:55:23]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : Yes
[23:55:26]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : GIVE ME YOUR ID
[23:57:37]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : YOU'RE NOT A LUKE
[23:57:42]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : GO BECOME A LUKE VIA GENETICS
[23:57:50]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : NO
[23:57:54]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : GO BECOME A LUKE VIA GENETICS
[23:59:11]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : ARE YOU RPEPARED TO BECOME LUKE
[23:59:20]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : I shall give you the required access
[23:59:23]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : Then you must go to genetics
[23:59:25]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : And become luke
[00:00:06]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : WOULD A LUKE
[00:00:08]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : PLEASE GO TO GENETICS
[00:00:18]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : AND GET HIS GENETICS SEQUENCED
[00:01:06]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : ALL ACCESS LUKES
[00:01:46]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : JUST COME TO
[00:01:48]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : HOP
[00:01:50]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : FOR ALL ACCESS
[00:02:36]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : Opening up MULTIPLE CLOWN SLOTS FOR MAXIMUM LUKE
[00:03:06]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : LUKES
[00:03:08]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : SWARM GENETICS
[00:03:12]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : THEY REFUSE TO TURN OTHER PEOPLE INTO LUKES
[00:04:27]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : TOO MANY LUKES
[00:04:29]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : TOO MANY LUKES
[00:04:32]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : TOO MANY LUKES
[00:04:33]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : TOO MANY LUKES
[00:04:36]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : TOO MANY LUKES
[00:04:42]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : It takes a lot to make a stew
[00:04:53]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : LUKES
[00:04:56]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : THE CAPTAIN IS HOSTILE TO US
[00:05:01]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO
[00:05:04]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : AFTER TYOUR DONE WITH GENETICS
[00:05:09]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : FORCIABLY TURN EVERYONE INTO LUKE
[00:05:15]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : STUNBATON THEM, DRAG THEM TO GENETICS, TURN THEM INTO LUKES
[00:05:17]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : THE CULT OF LUKE
[00:05:19]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : SHALL LIVE ON
[00:05:33]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ALL ACEESS, COME TO THE HOPS OFFICE
[00:05:53]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : Sup
[00:06:01]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : You can have all access on one condition
[00:06:02]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : You become a luke
[00:06:37]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : Its what i did
[00:06:59]ADMIN: PM: Duncdar/(Kaori Ruri)->Vcordie/(Luke Gadow): Heya, have you been handing out all-access? Specifically to the Luke Gadows?
[00:07:05]ADMIN: PM: Vcordie/(Luke Gadow)->Duncdar/(Kaori Ruri): What do you think. >_>
[00:07:20]ADMIN: PM: Vcordie/(Luke Gadow)->Duncdar/(Kaori Ruri): Is that a no no? never actually ben hop before
[00:07:27]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : Sorry talking to
[00:07:28]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : Space gods
[00:07:54]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : Cheers fam
[00:08:06]ADMIN: PM: Vcordie/(Luke Gadow)->Duncdar/(Kaori Ruri): We're uh, doing a thing. with the lukes
[00:08:13]ADMIN: PM: Vcordie/(Luke Gadow)->Duncdar/(Kaori Ruri): its a new gamemode: lue
[00:08:18]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : Anyways
[00:08:26]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : Pass that der id for maximum lukeage
[00:09:04]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : Fine
[00:09:06]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : Want to become a luke?
[00:09:40]ADMIN: PM: Duncdar/(Kaori Ruri)->Vcordie/(Luke Gadow): I mean, it's up to your discretion most of the time, but I feel this might be a tad overboard handing out all access like this. Just uh... I'd suggest holding off an giving anyone else all-access until this gets settled, but that's probably going to be of limited help.
[00:09:52]ADMIN: PM: Vcordie/(Luke Gadow)->Duncdar/(Kaori Ruri): its a meme round. it'll wear off
[00:10:57]ADMIN: PM: Duncdar/(Kaori Ruri)->Vcordie/(Luke Gadow): Usually, yeah, but it does become a problem when people self-antag to murder security. Anyway, thanks for clarifying that.
[00:11:19]ADMIN: PM: Vcordie/(Luke Gadow)->Duncdar/(Kaori Ruri): eh, they shouldnt be doing that unless security provokes a fight
[00:11:45]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : Where the fuck is my locker
[00:12:10]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : IS IT CULT?
[00:12:28]ACCESS: Login: Saegrimr/(Saegrimr) from ***
[00:12:32]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : DO NOT KILL SECURITY LUKES UNLESS THEY PROVOKE A FIGHT
[00:12:41]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : DO NOT KILL SECURITY LUKESU NLESS THEY PROVOKE A FIGHT!!
[00:12:53]SAY: Luke Gadow/Vcordie : WANT TO JOIN THE CULT OF LUKE?

[00:13:06]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Landyn Buzzard) has gibbed Vcordie/(Luke Gadow)
[00:13:14]ADMIN: HELP: Vcordie/(Luke Gadow): aww why - heard by 2 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[00:13:24]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Landyn Buzzard)->Vcordie/(Luke Gadow): New name next round no discussion.
[00:13:33]ADMIN: PM: Vcordie/(Luke Gadow)->Saegrimr/(Landyn Buzzard): seriously? fucking

[00:15:03]ADMIN: DSAY: Saegrimr/(Landyn Buzzard) : All Lukes, pick a different name next round or you will lose the ability to make your own name for a week.
[00:15:08]ADMIN: DSAY: Saegrimr/(Landyn Buzzard) : This is not up for discussion.
[00:16:03]SAY: Ghost/Vcordie : can i be NOT luke gadow?
[00:19:30]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Landyn Buzzard) has added a note to vcordie: If they change their name to Luke Gadow again, identity ban.

[00:23:55]ADMIN: DSAY: Saegrimr/(Landyn Buzzard) : If you shitters all swarm to another single new name because "Tee hee it's not Luke Gadow this time" It's going to be a server ban instead of an identity ban.

[00:32:28]SAY: Ghost/Vcordie : OH GOD
[00:32:29]SAY: Ghost/Vcordie : I KNOW
[00:32:32]SAY: Ghost/Vcordie : I KNOW WHAT TO DO
[00:32:34]SAY: Ghost/Vcordie : NEXT SHIFT
[00:32:36]SAY: Ghost/Vcordie : EVERYONE NAME THEMSELVES SLOAN
[00:32:38]SAY: Ghost/Vcordie : EDWARD SLOAN
[00:32:48]SAY: Ghost/Vcordie : NEXT SHIFT IS EDWARD SLOAN
[00:33:08]SAY: Ghost/Vcordie : its not luke gadow
[00:33:10]SAY: Ghost/Vcordie : its edward sloan
[00:33:15]SAY: Ghost/Vcordie : totally different shitter

[00:53:42]SAY: Ghost/Vcordie : saegrim\r
[00:53:45]SAY: Ghost/Vcordie : next round is gonna be
[00:53:49]SAY: Ghost/Vcordie : the edward sloan round
[00:53:56]SAY: Ghost/Vcordie : are you ready saegrimir
[00:54:05]SAY: Ghost/Vcordie : nobody will be luke, but everyone will be edward sloan
[00:54:09]OOC: grey baby slime (765)/Vcordie : everyone be edward sloan next round
[00:54:18]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Landyn Buzzard) kicked Vcordie/(grey baby slime (765)).

[00:54:27]OOC: Landyn Buzzard/Saegrimr : Same name memes end.
[00:54:30]OOC: Landyn Buzzard/Saegrimr : Only warning.
[00:54:38]OOC: grey baby slime (765)/Vcordie : saegrimr hates fun
[00:54:48]OOC: grey baby slime (765)/Vcordie : everyone pretend to be saegrmir :P

Round ended there.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #242032

consistency
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #242033

This is the no fun server. I thought we agreed on that after stun gloves were removed.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #242034

just laughs at vcordie so hard
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #242038

Saeg is always right.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #242042

Saegrimr wrote:Oh okay I guess the round before was the day immediately before and that's why I couldn't find them. Here we go.
Round ended there.[/spoiler]
Guy got totally what he deserved. Would add an appearance ban to it too. Really shitty playstyle that forces others to play around them and expects not to be punished for it.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #242043

J_Madison wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:Oh okay I guess the round before was the day immediately before and that's why I couldn't find them. Here we go.
Round ended there.[/spoiler]
Guy got totally what he deserved. Would add an appearance ban to it too. Really shitty playstyle that forces others to play around them and expects not to be punished for it.
jmad is correct.

the "having fun the wrong way" argument falls over when that fun is coming at the expense of others.
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #242060

it's ok when goof wants to start issues from nothing!
danno

Post by danno » #242066

what a fucking BUFFOON
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #242068

Aloraydrel wrote:it's ok when goof wants to start issues from nothing!
It's what we've all come to expect of him.

see: shuttle removal PR, OOC, anything involving admins and players.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #242069

Saegrimr wrote:
Aloraydrel wrote:it's ok when goof wants to start issues from nothing!
It's what we've all come to expect of him.

see: shuttle removal PR, OOC, anything involving admins and players.
tryin to pull bay mutant races and screaming "SNOWFLAKE" so loud it wakes his parents up 9 consecutive times
danno

Post by danno » #242070

imagine getting so angry at spacemen you did this all the fucking time