Tell me how these shitty wiznerd loadouts will end up failin

General SS13 Chat
scrubs2009
Byond Username: Scrubs2009

Tell me how these shitty wiznerd loadouts will end up failin

Post by scrubs2009 » #252909

I know these ideas are dumb. I'm just not sure why. I don't get to play wiz often so I can't really test them all. Maybe one of them isn't as bad as a think. Let me know.

1. Fully upgrade fireball. A fully upgraded fireball can fire every 2 seconds

2. Fully upgraded rod form. Can do it every 10 seconds.

3. Carp-mancer. Buy change form and then spend the rest of your points on robeless spells. Become a chaos carp. You get chaos carp abilities along with any robe less spells you bought

4. Staff of animation, upgraded charge. Animate every single thing on the entire station.

5. Change form and disintegrate. Become ED-209, stun, change back, disintegrate, repeat.

How will I end up getting robusted if I go with these?
Thanks, Kev.
jaxy15
Byond Username: Jaxy15

Re: Tell me how these shitty wiznerd loadouts will end up fa

Post by jaxy15 » #252918

"Carp-mancer" is one of my personal favorites.
It's very strong, but you have to be EXTREMELY careful not to die in carp form before you can turn back, as you only have around 40 health.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #252919

mindswap, a shit ton of slaughter demon bottles and fireball

this is SERIOUSLY BROKEN, so watch out

that or if you don't want to keep searching for slaughter demons you can just go jugger fireball and wreck shit without even trying considering it reflects lasers
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #252927

Rod form is cancer
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #252949

cedarbridge wrote:Rod form is like an orgasm in ability form
ftfy
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #252963

i run 3x blink 2x rod, pretty much unbeatable save for random explosion KOs

as for your ideas OP:
scrubs2009 wrote:I know these ideas are dumb. I'm just not sure why. I don't get to play wiz often so I can't really test them all. Maybe one of them isn't as bad as a think. Let me know.

1. Fully upgrade fireball. A fully upgraded fireball can fire every 2 seconds either you blow yourself up and get KOd + ignited or you just get stunned and mobbed since you can only really handle one person at a time

2. Fully upgraded rod form. Can do it every 10 seconds. if you get caught in those 10 seconds you can get fucked up fast. only takes 5 lasers to end you and you can be chased while in rod form

3. Carp-mancer. Buy change form and then spend the rest of your points on robeless spells. Become a chaos carp. You get chaos carp abilities along with any robe less spells you bought carps have shit tier health but i cant give much more feedback than that considering i dont know specifically what other spells youre taking

4. Staff of animation, upgraded charge. Animate every single thing on the entire station. pretty good if you can hide consistently from the crew, but if you get caught off guard it's over for you, ESPECIALLY if you get your staff disarmed and stolen.

5. Change form and disintegrate. Become ED-209, stun, change back, disintegrate, repeat. fuckload of cooldown and not a lot of mobility. same issue as rod form pretty much

How will I end up getting robusted if I go with these?
as a rule take at least 1 shot of blink despite your loadout, it's basically required
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #252990

Just max blink and become the unstoppable meme.
factoryman942
Byond Username: Factoryman942

Post by factoryman942 » #252995

what about 2 apprentices and 3 poly staffs
ChangelingRain
Byond Username: ChangelingRain
Github Username: ChangelingRain

Post by ChangelingRain » #252998

For most hilarious, take smoke and forcewall. That's 2 points and is the most absolutely annoying defensive combo; you block all your enemies and prevent them from seeing where you're going. It's cheap, hilarious, and robeless.
Plays Joan Lung and various AIs and cyborgs with mythology and magical creature-themed names. Joan on IRC.
earth-clawing illuminati trans girl
MimicFaux
Byond Username: MimicFaux

Post by MimicFaux » #255573

My favourite shitty combo is bluespace distortion and lightning.

Catch anyone on screen instantly in your bluespace bullshit, charge lightning, electrify everyone that doesn't carry RNGesus' blessing to escape early. Season to flavour.
ImageImageImage
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #255576

Mind swap times 5

Or
Mind swap times 1
With 4 mindswap apprentices

I've seen them replace the entire heads of staff and get away with it.
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #255594

All 5x one spell loadouts are supposed to be hideous memes that in most cases are theoretically functional. Getting goofy with the loadout is the right way to play wizard.

Also rod form has some undocumented extra benefits from upgrading, the rod travels farther, and thus you are invincible longer (about 2 seconds out of the 10).
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
TwitchTail13
Byond Username: TwitchTail13

Post by TwitchTail13 » #278444

First one has no defense against pincer attack. 4th is a mild annoyance.

quote="scrubs2009"]I know these ideas are dumb. I'm just not sure why. I don't get to play wiz often so I can't really test them all. Maybe one of them isn't as bad as a think. Let me know.

1. Fully upgrade fireball. A fully upgraded fireball can fire every 2 seconds

2. Fully upgraded rod form. Can do it every 10 seconds.

3. Carp-mancer. Buy change form and then spend the rest of your points on robeless spells. Become a chaos carp. You get chaos carp abilities along with any robe less spells you bought

4. Staff of animation, upgraded charge. Animate every single thing on the entire station.

5. Change form and disintegrate. Become ED-209, stun, change back, disintegrate, repeat.

How will I end up getting robusted if I go with these?[/quote]
Shaps wrote:The fact that you're asking if you need a reason to kill someone is deeply, deeply troubling