BYOND problems

General SS13 Chat
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

BYOND problems

Post by InsaneHyena » #253322

My byond (last version) is lagging, when nobody else's is. It started today, and it persists from round to round. There's a visible stutter and delay to every movement, and it's difficult to operate with item, since every click registers with a delay.
However, the more objects/people there are on the screen, the stronger the lag is. In the maints or some small, empty hallway, it's almost tolerable, in open space, with only my dead body floating through it, it's not present at all.

Wat do?
Bring back papercult.

D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Re: BYOND problems

Post by D&B » #253324

Spoiler:
Download more ram
Downgrade I guess?
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.