Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Re: Sprite changes/Perspective

Post by Incoming » #260520

Bottom post of the previous page:

beerobot wrote:Image
What we have that works - What we're getting that doesn't - What can be done with effort and attention to detail

Most things aren't making it to that third tier so far.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #260521

I dunno I took it more as "how easy it is to turn that shitty sprite from if you just make it 3/4ths to a fucking great sprite if you just make the 3/4ths one look less like shit"
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #260522

I mean the problem of "a standard" is it has to be achievable by most of the people it affects as well as enough new people down the road to replace them.

If we need that third tier of sprite to make this stuff work this will never hold up as time progresses and people like Ausops eventually move on.

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #260537

Incoming wrote:
What we have that works - What we're getting that doesn't - What can be done with effort and attention to detail

Most things aren't making it to that third tier so far.
Basically it's like the "directly ported from goon tiny toolboxes" versus the "actually redrawn toolboxes that aren't the size of a postage stamp" problem again.
I don't think anyone reasonable would have a problem with the new sprites if they were up to the standard of that third row.

The biggest issue is that a lot of the new ones I'm seeing fail at the one task a sprite has to perform.
The single biggest, most important criteria for a sprite. The nearest thing you're going to get to an objective standard.
Does the icon immediately, obviously and intuitively represent the thing that it is supposed to be representing?
It doesn't matter how pretty it is, how nicely shaded it is, what fancy bells and whistles and animations and colours, if it doesn't meet that standard, then it's failed its task as an icon.

edit: and I'd like to see the original, oblique-projection sprite done to the standard of that 3rd row. Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't. Won't know unless we see.
WJohnston
Byond Username: WJohnston

Post by WJohnston » #260563

no, oblique sprites are not at all the same perspective as spacemen. mobs are flat-in-front, everything else in the game is either oblique, 3/4th, no perspective at all, or top-down.

your argument is WRONG.

besides, the solution to this would be 3/4th mobs, and that'd be a MASSIVE SUPER HUGE PROJECT HOLY SHIT NO
Apparently I was an director or something.
WJohnston

Post by WJohnston » #260585

you would LOSE depth and detail

how is this so hard to understand?

i'm not throwing terms around to confuse people, you need to understand what perspectives even are and what they mean to sprites jesus christ that would look horrible you regressive mongoloid
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #260588

Screemonster wrote: Does the icon immediately, obviously and intuitively represent the thing that it is supposed to be representing?
Did protolathes and autolathes immediately, obviously, and intuitively represent the thing that it was supposed to be representing?

No, there was a learning process involved. A newcomer did not have a pre-existing autolathe and protolathe schema in his head. It was learned. Because of this, we know there is wiggle room which can be exploited. It can be exploited to teach players to recognize new designs, new patterns, new schema.

Is perspective a factor on whether an item has easily recognizable characteristics similar to the schema of the item in the viewer's mind? Not entirely. Visual fidelity to the represented item has more to do with good linework and shading than perspective.

There are legitimate challenges facing 3/4th perspective sprites but those are (difficult) challenges, not really arguments.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #260627

Theres alot of words that should not be near ss13, "srt direction" is not one of them
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #260642

Learning with Space Cube!

When I say in coderbus that there's a loss of information when converting to 3/4ths perspective this is what I'm talking about. In the conversion of an iso cube to a 3/4ths cube an entire side is lost. This is the worst case but nearly all conversions to 3/4ths so far have been of this variety. The Ausops fuel tanks shows why this has to be avoided at all costs. I don't want this game turning into a load of incomprehensible two sided cubes for "consistency".

captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #260643

Incoming wrote:Learning with Space Cube!

When I say in coderbus that there's a loss of information when converting to 3/4ths perspective this is what I'm talking about. In the conversion of an iso cube to a 3/4ths cube an entire side is lost. This is the worst case but nearly all conversions to 3/4ths so far have been of this variety. The Ausops fuel tanks shows why this has to be avoided at all costs. I don't want this game turning into a load of incomprehensible two sided cubes for "consistency".
What the fuck are you talking about
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #260650

captain sawrge wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about
The conversion moves the top of the cube into parallel with the front face, the side bounded by blue and green lines is removed. Fidelity is lost in what the object actually looks like. I argue that high fidelity is more important than high consistency.

Listen it's an art v logic debate, it's gonna sound dumb on both sides sometimes.

NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #260654

captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #260655

NikNakFlak wrote:Image
But he's right.
The fu'cked up thing is...Anyone can contribute! Anyone can be a coder or a spriter! So all you have to do is be the change you want to see!
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #260658

That has some truth, but I think players should always be a factor. If you are coding something and the players don't like it, fuck off. You aren't coding the game for yourself, go play single player if you want that.
I'm fighting 3/4 sprites as much as I can, so what the fuck else do I need to shove in Wjohnston's face
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #260659

NikNakFlak wrote:That has some truth, but I think players should always be a factor. If you are coding something and the players don't like it, fuck off. You aren't coding the game for yourself, go play single player if you want that.
I'm fighting 3/4 sprites as much as I can, so what the fuck else do I need to shove in Wjohnston's face
A gun
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #260671

Pretty nice visual, shows one of the issues with 3/4ths as currently shown

Boxes in particular are atrocious for this
Limey wrote:its too late.
WJohnston

Post by WJohnston » #260691

no actually everyone IS coding the game for themselves, and for other people IF THEY WANT TO. that's why we're here at all.

again, i'm not saying this is the best way things should be or anything, only pointing out that this is how things currently work.

also thanks for not including the comment shortly after where i said i'd merge better box sprites without hesitation.

you yourself can do this, too. you can join in the coder scene and change the game however you see fit. it's free, open source, no rules, no regulations (other than functional quality or VERY RARELY balance complaints).
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #260694

Just for fun, here's the reverse, the new embattled box sprites in the iso style without all the missing information filled in.

Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #260696

There's an argument to be made that an extra side on that is detrimental, as it provides no useful information, it's a plain solid colour, it provides nothing of value.

Plus you've made those boxes too long, they're now rectangles.
私は完璧
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #260698

The boxes were already too long, I just put what was already there on the diagonal. That's a case of information that was there being applied incorrectly, the boxes are just too long in any interpretation.

And yes plain cardboard boxes don't have anything in that space, but most things do. I just did it with the boxes because it was easy.

I'm getting very frustrated in this debate because it seems the people who need to be convinced are the people least open to being convinced.

Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #260700

That's the thing though, nobody -needs- to be convinced of anything.
私は完璧
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #260702

Remie Richards wrote:That's the thing though, nobody -needs- to be convinced of anything.
This, while were at it, ban appeals should be removed because admin's word is final!

Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #260703

A small insular group of people is pushing an unpopular change past the majority and pissing people off for very poor reasons. Things in the background seem to be escalating. Drama sucks and I don't want it. We're never going back to the bad old days. We need to be friends. This is so dumb. :(

Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #260705

To say it's a small group is unfair, even the loudest of the "fuck this" brigade have come out and accepted when the sprites have been genuinely better (like Large 3/4ths Toolboxes/Toolboxes 2.0)
私は完璧
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #260706

Player polls done a while after toolboxes were merged suggest that it was actually a vocal insular group of people on the forums against the change

@calzila
I know you must wonder all the time why no one seems to ever listen to your incredibly smart and insightful posts
and it's actually because you're not very smart or insightful at all
and that might sound crazy to you but the evidence is all there!
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #260710

The pattern so far has been that nearly all the initial attempts at 3/4 are tragic head on boxes followed by someone stepping up and making them passible only because people keep bitching about it.

How many times are we going to have to go through this pattern before people realize that there are intrinsic problems with trying to piecemeal a 3/4ths view into a game that isn't at all in 3/4ths?
To say it's a small group is unfair, even the loudest of the "fuck this" brigade have come out and accepted when the sprites have been genuinely better (like Large 3/4ths Toolboxes/Toolboxes 2.0)
That doesn't make them "part of your group" that makes them "tired of fighting over this".

Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #260711

>it starts off as a debate but always works out in the end

what's the issue incoming?
私は完璧
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #260712

I have made many valid points in this thread and you are not going to bait me into making poor ones so you can ignore the rest.

Ultimately what's happening here isn't things "working out in the end" it's "people being obstinate despite sound evidence until the other side gives up". That's not healthy for this codebase or anyone working on it.

I hope candidly that the people who need to come around do so before this turns into an even more frustrating situation. Read what I wrote. No more for today.

NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #260714

Even the server host doesn't like 3/4ths perspective. I'm waiting for the day MSO gets fedup and manually merges reverts on his end or something.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #260715

NikNakFlak wrote:Even the server host doesn't like 3/4ths perspective. I'm waiting for the day MSO gets fedup and manually merges reverts on his end or something.
How is that any better than what coderbus is being faulted for
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #260725

It agrees with my views :lol:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #260726

captain sawrge wrote:
NikNakFlak wrote:Even the server host doesn't like 3/4ths perspective. I'm waiting for the day MSO gets fedup and manually merges reverts on his end or something.
How is that any better than what coderbus is being faulted for
Sprite changes are 100% opinion, such a huge transition in spriting as going from one perspective to another and changing everything around that needs a better reason than the spriters at that moment feeling like it.

Opinion: 3-4 looks like shit, I don't need the tops of everything taking up a third of the sprite and the side being completely imperceptible.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #260728

ShadowDimentio wrote:
Sprite changes are 100% opinion.
Objectively false.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #260731

Explain
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #260732

captain sawrge wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:
Sprite changes are 100% opinion.
Objectively false.
Please explain how you objectively measure the quality of one sprite to the other.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #260735

baited
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
pubby
Github User
Byond Username: Pubby
Github Username: pubby

Post by pubby » #260741

alienware desktops on wheels
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #260789

Damn. I never thought I'd see people get this worked up over something that isn't a conversion gamemode.

Although many of the new sprites are clearly superior in quality to the old ones (see toolboxes), I'm not liking the shift in perspective. While in the end I'd adapt and 3/4 would become the norm, nothing would change in gameplay, etc. I like the oblique perspective more, and SS13 doesn't really need a cohesive art style as far as I'm concerned. Before he turned to flaming and name-calling, WJohn made a good point that we don't have enough a real perspective, just a mishmash of different ones. And I think that's fine.

In short, while the sprites are better quality, I don't like the perspective shift and I think it's both wasted effort and takes away detail. I supported the toolbox PR because of how bad the sprites really were, but I don't like the trend of unnecessary follow-ups to shift good or passable sprites into a different perspective. Incoming and Cosmic stand out to me as people who have good, educated reasons for why the shift is bad, but they're being shot down for asinine reasons by people who, mostly, are behaving like children, including the people who made the new sprites themselves and who appear to be unable of taking any criticism before exploding. If I can cut my own gamemode entirely out of the game without argument, I think your small sprites aren't that big of a deal and I think you need to think about why you're wasting time and energy being so incredibly upset about people not liking a minor change you made to a server that averages around 100 concurrent players.

Just my two cents.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #260796

there is a russian code base with 3/4 sprites and it is amazing, although not just because of their sprites

https://github.com/Endless-Horizon/CEV-Eris

it works
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #260800

Remie Richards wrote:>it starts off as a debate but always works out in the end

Incoming is afraid of change and the rate of change no longer makes him comfortable, however, the new rate of change is simply a sign of a healthy contributor base.

Hell the sprite churn is nothing more than some spriters being more active.

essentially he doesn't like conflict, so seeks to reduce or avoid change as it naturally brings conflict and debate.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #260830

What the fuck is this shit
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #260831

These new boxes are seriously bad to look at. New vending machines/etc are also questionable, I just think the top side is too big.
WJohnston

Post by WJohnston » #260850

If new box sprites are suggested, I'd be happy to merge them, as well as improvements over vending machines. I believe ausops is currently working on new box sprites, and dannno may be revising his vendors.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #260862

If you think that's bad you haven't even seen blank ID boxes.

ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #260863

i'm not, as trustygun made perfectly acceptable box sprites
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #260868

Why does each and every object have to look like you [the person behind the screen] is viewing it when ingame the character has 4 different directions he/she/the dirty lizard could be viewing it from ?

Things that go Front-Left to Back-right and other non "YOU ARE VIEWING THIS FROM THE FRONT" angle are alright lol. It's going to look really ugly if you did manage to make all of these sprites fit the perspective imo.

Of course, i'm no art major, but I think uniformity in art isn't always a good thing.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #260872

>Why does each and every object have to look like you [the person behind the screen] is viewing it when ingame the character has 4 different directions he/she/the dirty lizard could be viewing it from ?

years upon years of real art majors and more importantly, mythical figures behind old snes games and the like, have collectively determined that to be a non-factor
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #260889

beerobot wrote:
Remie Richards wrote:>it starts off as a debate but always works out in the end

Incoming is afraid of change and the rate of change no longer makes him comfortable, however, the new rate of change is simply a sign of a healthy contributor base.

Hell the sprite churn is nothing more than some spriters being more active.

essentially he doesn't like conflict, so seeks to reduce or avoid change as it naturally brings conflict and debate.
Don't misrepresent my position.

Yes I think that too quick a pace of change can be a bad thing because both players and coders need time to adapt to what the codebase throws at them before it changes again. I can't code for a game I cannot keep track of in terms of new mechanics and balance changes because I need to keep a bead on this stuff for my own considerations. The quicker it goes the more effort I have to put in on just mentally parsing things. It's not me being "afraid of change" it's me "expending too much effort on the parts of coding that I find tiring in a volunteer project". Maybe my tolerances for this stuff is lower than yours, but I hardly think it's an unreasonable concern to raise.

Most if not all coders have experienced this at least once recently. When clockwork cult was new and tweaks and reworks were coming in fast and constantly by a single person no one else attempted to even question it. I wager very few people were actively keeping track of these changes by the end, because every single one of them required the previous ones to make sense. After the first dozen or so PRs it gets tiring, you leave it up to the one person who knows the whole story.

That said none of that has anything to do with this problem. I don't like THIS for the bevvy of practical issues I've raised already. It's a perspective that insists itself be taken literally, and because it has to be taken literally now we have to deal with storage boxes that can be stored inside a backpack being larger (in terms of depth at the very least) than vending machines.

It has nothing to do with the pacing, it has everything to do with the content.

dannnnnnnnnnnnnno
Byond Username: RussellTalbott

Post by dannnnnnnnnnnnnno » #260891

:burger:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #260898

I think that while we do need to overhaul a lot of these sprites, that making it in this freakish 3/4th perspective is a mistake
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #261035

Thunder11 wrote:If you think that's bad you haven't even seen blank ID boxes.

this + spare lights boxes are just atrocious imo

like, no offense to the guy who made these, but... wow
Limey wrote:its too late.