Rimstation 13: Part Tres

Talk about video games here
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Rimstation 13: Part Tres

Post by MMMiracles » #655252

I've once again gotten that itch for Rimworld with the release of Biotech renewing my interest. On top of the rather rapid pace of mods being updated, I've decided to make ANOTHER Rimworld run. Looking for a diverse cast of crew misfits to once again embark onto the Rim and see how long things last before it goes to shit. Due to the genetics mechanic added by Biotech and the alarming rate at which some particular mods were made for it, this expedition is now capable of taking along our more scaled/feline-oriented crew along with the standard human.

If you're interested, post a character name and ideally some image reference for their appearance. I rather enjoyed doing these runs the last two times and the insane amount of additions between versions should make this more interesting.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: Rimstation 13: Part Tres

Post by Farquaar » #655296

Please have a clown and do horrible bio-experiments on him. Give him powerful +mood traits at the cost of being clumsy and good at nothing.
► Show Spoiler
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #655445

Farquaar wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:54 am Please have a clown and do horrible bio-experiments on him. Give him powerful +mood traits at the cost of being clumsy and good at nothing.
+sanguine
+great artistic
+great social
+kind
-awful shooting
-trotter hands
-nearsighted
-very slow
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #655448

put me in, the most normal man
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #655455

datorangebottle wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:56 am
Farquaar wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:54 am Please have a clown and do horrible bio-experiments on him. Give him powerful +mood traits at the cost of being clumsy and good at nothing.
+sanguine
+great artistic
+great social
+kind
-awful shooting
-trotter hands
-nearsighted
-very slow
Not sure about artistic, but giving him great social skills would be funny because everyone will get super upset if he dies
► Show Spoiler
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #655467

i want to dig a big hole.

miningmaxxed
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #655480

Farquaar wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:10 pm
datorangebottle wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:56 am
+sanguine
+great artistic
+great social
+kind
-awful shooting
-trotter hands
-nearsighted
-very slow
Not sure about artistic, but giving him great social skills would be funny because everyone will get super upset if he dies
I figured the great art because clowns usually have a lot of free time and drawing all over everything is the other thing they're known for besides pissing everyone off.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #655481

datorangebottle wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:19 pm
Farquaar wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:10 pm Not sure about artistic, but giving him great social skills would be funny because everyone will get super upset if he dies
I figured the great art because clowns usually have a lot of free time and drawing all over everything is the other thing they're known for besides pissing everyone off.
I'm not sure how the biotech expansion works, but it would be hilarious if you could make the clown really enjoy making art but make him really bad at it. That way, all he does is eat food, make crappy art nobody likes, and make people sad when he gets killed. The perfectly useless crewmember on your Rimworld colony.
► Show Spoiler
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #655485

I don't think there's a gene that makes him enjoy making art, but people enjoy doing things they have a passion in, so he'd have to start with an art passion. However, Awful Art removes any and all passion they have for art. So you'd have to settle at Poor Art, but they'd eventually overcome the -4 to art and start making good stuff even if you gave them Poor Art and Slow Learner, or something.

Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #655486

I guess if you give him a background that makes him refuse to do manual labour, skilled labour, and violence, it's okay :)

That or just give him a large but overall benign brain tumour
► Show Spoiler
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #655856

Rex Eponymous. Maybe psychopath. Do doctor stuff maybe SCIENCE with no regard for human life.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer

Post by MMMiracles » #655872

I plan on starting this run sometime this week, list your characters if you want to see them die on the rim along their fellow spaceman.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
don't go for another.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #658675

Has this already happened or can I still add a character
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #677775

So, how'd it go?
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #677799

Farquaar wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:56 pm So, how'd it go?
we will never know
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #677813

Timonk wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:25 am
Farquaar wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:56 pm So, how'd it go?
we will never know
He can't hide forever
MMMiracles wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:37 pm I plan on starting this run sometime this week, list your characters if you want to see them die on the rim along their fellow spaceman.
► Show Spoiler
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer

Post by MMMiracles » #678473

blame yourselves i got like 2 names out of this thread last time i did this i got like 10 at least
Spoiler:
Hints:
------

don't go for another.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #678606

MMMiracles wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:07 pm blame yourselves i got like 2 names out of this thread last time i did this i got like 10 at least
coward cant play with 2 pawns?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #678903

MMMiracles wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:07 pm blame yourselves i got like 2 names out of this thread last time i did this i got like 10 at least
Names? Who needs names when you have a funee cluwne
► Show Spoiler