Deceit: Trust Issues Changeling Simulator

Talk about video games here
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Deceit: Trust Issues Changeling Simulator

Post by DrPillzRedux » #263807

Deceit is a multiplayer horror game where 6 people are placed in a map with randomly placed items, and with 2 people secretly infected. At the start, the innocents must do activities to gain items that either help them fend off or identify the infected, while also watching others to see who is infected. After a certain amount of time, all lights will go off, during which the infected can mutate and permanently kill innocents. Names are also removed during blackout mode. You can shoot infected with your pistol, but it only stuns them. Once the power returns, the area you are on will flood with gas, forcing you to move onto the next floor or die. The only way to kill infected is by downing them while in human form with your gun. Once downed, others can vote on executing them by shooting or meleeing them. On the 3rd area, during the last blackout period, the innocents can escape, but only for a small window. The infected also get infinite executions.

There is a LOT of people yelling and blaming each other in this game. If you like framing people, this is the game for you. It's $12 on Steam right now, but beware it's buggy for a lot of people. Surprisingly, games usually only have issues when the hosts computer isn't very good, so it lags for everyone, but I don't get this often. Never seen teleport lag or anything.

[youtube]zdqX_PRXqfA[/youtube]
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Deceit: Trust Issues Changeling Simulator

Post by Qbopper » #263907

Sounds like mafia/werewolf: the FPS, neato
Limey wrote:its too late.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #263926

Yeah it gives me flashbacks to Salem.

One game the infected tricked all the innocents into executing eachother and picked others off during blackout. Last part was me running and hiding as only me and the infected were left. They tried to gun me down then hunted me during blackout. Sneaking down the halls while hearing their roars is something. I ended up escaping by stunning them with my camera.

This game looked pretty shitty, but damn is it fun.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #263939

It is totally like salem, and in general i'm in love with these "yuu can't trust errybooody" kinda games but it's just way to fast paced for me.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #264041

DrSHILLZredux ha