bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

RAIN WORLD

Post by bman » #281179

im a king at this game ask me questions

so:

you're an innocent slugcat that runs around in a free world where you can do anything you want, the game is deep like a fucking ocean and it has a HUGE list of shit you can do like holy fuck man it's insane.

the game has super advanced AI and it's so advanced that for example if you fuck with a tribe of scavengers they'll remember it but if you help them one of them may still hold a grudge or one might still like you etc. if you save a predator's life it might come back and save you from one of their kind etc.

your main goal is to get food and find shelter before the BONE CRUSHING AMOUNTS OF RAIN come and fuck you up, you can either hunt for food or eat fruit, eating solely fruit or meat for a few cycles (hibernation in a shelter during rain) will give you an achievement and a passage (fast travel to a shelter)

you are in an ecosystem, there are many things you can eat but there are BIGGER, MORE DANGEROUS predators that want to eat you, some more vicious than others. the main predator youll be facing is lizards, lizards come in like 10 colors each with their own differences:

pink/purples are fucking smart AND CAN CLIMB AFTER YOU BOY, pink ones can climb better but purple ones are smart and will ambush you (they can sit on a ledge and drop on you when you pass under or even hide in a tunnel waiting for you to pass through).

green ones are super beefy but kind of lazy and dumb, red ones are fucking MONSTERS that spit shit at you, can climb, and are semi-invincible (they only appear if you stay in one area for too long and hunt its life). white lizards are sneaky chameleons with a huge tongue that snatches you and u ded. black lizards have no eyes but hear you and have huge whiskers that you're fucked if you touch. oranges lizards are pack/pack leaders and can "metacommunicate" if one sees you the entire pack will know, and oranges dont cannibalize or attack each other. rival colors tend to fight alot and even same colors.

lizards can be tamed if you save their lives or feed them flying squidcada things or even other lizards or natives (scavengers) once you tame them they are super cute and follow you around, kill shit for you and sleep with you in your shelter.

then there are huge fucking vultures that swoop in and kill you/lizards. lizards are shit scared of these and white chameleon lizards are the fastest to run from them. (hint: you can actually kill vultures and i've done it before but you gotta be fast and robust or you need scavengers (natives) to help you.

once you kill a vulture take its mask and use it as a shield, everything will be scared of you (except green and red lizards and leviathans)

then there are huge fucking leviathans that breach the water and swallow vultures whole (i wont spoil this)

all lizards have a glowing head (except blacks) that is immune to attacks you have to throw spears at their body (trick them to climbing up then jump and throw midair)

the game has really advanced ai and you can parkour the shit out of a map, everything living in the game has soft body physics

there are also 20 really creepy types of predators i didnt mention here in order to not spoil things

the game is divided into 12 huge regions that you are free to explore as you wish, there is actually lore but you have to do a really meticulous thing where you take one tiny hard to find easy to loose item across the entire game to a place to learn ONE bit of lore so i dont bother.

oh yeah you can tame the vultures too

good luck.
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Re: RAIN WORLD

Post by lntigracy » #281235

I've been considering playing this game, you've convinced me congratulations g-man.
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281263

lntigracy wrote:I've been considering playing this game, you've convinced me congratulations g-man.
glad to hear

fair warning tho the game is pretty hard at some regions and you'll find yourself saying "man that's bullshit" and it IS bullshit but the devs are like "but that's the point!" so eh?

it's a blast tho
Last edited by bman on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #281273

You convinced me, gonna UNGA the shit outta everything.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281280

ShadowDimentio wrote:You convinced me, gonna UNGA the shit outta everything.
dont anger the scavengers they almost never miss with their spears AND also they have REALLY FUCKING GOOD EXPLOSIVE SPEARS THAT ONE SHIT ANYTHING

it's better to help them then they'll follow you around and bring down big prey with you

but you have to choose between having a lizard friend or a scavengers as a race cause they fight regularly, one thing i noticed is that lizards as a colored species have a "general" opinion if you, if you're so famously known amongst their specific color to have tamed alot they'll be less and less aggressive with you like "oh it's THAT slugcat who saved 1000000000000000000000 pink lizards let's not fuck with him"

on the other hand if you mass genocide a color they will build up fear from you and some may lash out in anger at what you've done etc etc. they can also be LESS afraid of you if you throw a spear and miss and the entire race will be like "hahah it's that idiot who cant aim let's fuck him up" one time i saw a guy who tamed so many vultures any vultures that saw him would swoop down and go with him and he had a fucking army it was hilarious.

one sad thing i noticed is that if you steal a vulture's mask it will get bullied and killed by other masked vultures.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #281281

Haha look at this NERD VULTURE that lost his mask, lets go give him a wedgie and eat him guys!
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #281289

>adult swim games
completely unexpected tbh
you are mom is gay
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281290

lntigracy wrote:>adult swim games
completely unexpected tbh
they're just the publisher not the studio

the studio that made it is videocult (joar and james)
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #281292

How much is it?
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #281293

>lizards can be tamed
>they are super cute and follow you around
>sleep with you in your shelter.
Um
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #281298

>Would you sleep with a lizard?

NEVER, GENOCIDE NOW, THEY WILL KNOW THE FACE OF TERROR:

Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #281300

can you only throw in a straight line or can you throw above you
you are mom is gay
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #281307

lizzythelizard.png
lizzythelizard.png (22.52 KiB) Viewed 15415 times
also as a tip, even if a lizard has you in his mouth, if he gets in a fight with another lizard and drops you you can escape
you are mom is gay
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #281347

Would play this for lizards alone.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281363

lntigracy wrote:can you only throw in a straight line or can you throw above you
straight line

also slugcat ALWAYS fakes death when caught by a predator so dont press X until the predator goes in its den

unless it's a daddy long legs / brother long legs / pole plant / killer grass / killer seaweed / god squid that got you
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281365

lntigracy wrote:
lizzythelizard.png
also as a tip, even if a lizard has you in his mouth, if he gets in a fight with another lizard and drops you you can escape
also lizards still snap at you even if it's your friend if you trample too much, so dont do that, also, sleep with a lizard in den 3 times for "The friend" passage
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #281442

I've placed this a bit. Heh.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281465

my adventures across the SHADED CITADEL (home of spiderpedes and other terrors)

i had tamed a lizard, i specifically chose this one because it was instantly recognizable due to its cute ear flaps. (lizards can have variations, i saw one with what looked like wing stubs on its back before) however,I had to abandon it because if I had tried to bring it with me in the spider tunnels it would've been killed.
Spoiler:
Image Image
i suffered when trying to move across the lower tunnels, spiderpedes/incredipedes kept getting me
Spoiler:
i used the lanternmouse-infested tunnels cause they had plenty of light in em (spiders feel threatened and afraid around light)
Spoiler:
then the most amazing thing happened, my lizard travelled across the entire map using paths i didnt even know existed and met me at the other side in the middle of nowhere, i instantly recognized it because of the aforementioned ear flaps. it proceeded to eat a lanternmouse and fuck off again after that. (i know where its den is though, so I can go and meet it again any time)
Spoiler:
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #281471

Yeah the fact that individuals in this game have opinions of you on top of the opinion of the species as a whole is so immersive.

Like you can have a scavenger that hates your guts while the scavengers as a whole love you, and he'll beat the shit out of you every time he sees you.
you are mom is gay
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #281475

this game is so much deeper than I expected
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
danno

Post by danno » #281477

yo who the fuck is this
danno

Post by danno » #281478

HAHA GOT 'EM Image
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281479

lntigracy wrote:Yeah the fact that individuals in this game have opinions of you on top of the opinion of the species as a whole is so immersive.

Like you can have a scavenger that hates your guts while the scavengers as a whole love you, and he'll beat the shit out of you every time he sees you.
there was this one scav who i originally met in the garbage wastes, the fuckers forced me to give them a pearl to pass through the tunnel so I did obviously (pearls are useless except for trading with scavengers but DONT GIVE COLORED PEARLS THEY GIVE YOU BITS OF LORE IF YOU DELIVER THEM TO MOON that's if you care about lore) and i had to steal his spear to kill a swooping vulture and a green lizard, i eventually did kill it and i used its mask to run through the next scavenger toll cause all of them were scared of and respected me cause i had a vulture's mask, but i met the same scav at the end gate and he lobbed an explosive spear at me but i ducked into a hole and he gave us both a concussion, i ended up feeding him to a ligger.

shit is fun man

which zone are you on? my advice for the first zone is that if you see a baby centipede you can eat it for three nutrition points at once, you should also save up fruit in your bunker.

adult centipedes dont shock you UNTIL BOTH ENDS TOUCH YOU, because if both ends touch you it's like a cathode and anode and a circuit forms, frying you dead. that's attention to detail
danno wrote:this game is so much deeper than I expected
yeah it's a game done right man.

after this im going to "FIVE PEBBLES" which i hear is the hardest zone in the game so wish luck to a cuck

danno wrote:yo who the fuck is this
that's a female squidcada (white), if you grab it you can fly but they're assholes who'll try to knock you off pipes, if you kill two or so of them and feed it to a lizard youll tame it. watch out that they dont knock you into the living grass pits in the next region
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281481

danno wrote:HAHA GOT 'EM Image
you will suffer for that, now all the other squidcadas will try to push you off a ledge for your crimes, criminal.

if you want to make friends with them feed them bats.
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #281483

Wait, if you drop food in the bunker it stays through hibernation?
you are mom is gay
danno

Post by danno » #281484

i'm wherever this is Image
danno

Post by danno » #281485

Omg I found these like squid tribe niggas and one of them got eated by a lizard and the other one found him and his eyes got big and he shook with fright
everything in this game is so full of life and personality
danno

Post by danno » #281486

HE FUCKING KILLED ME WHAT THE FUCK
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281487

lntigracy wrote:Wait, if you drop food in the bunker it stays through hibernation?
Only fruit and some other stuff, bats will decompose, there are these water nuts that pop into a jelly treat if you dip it in water, those dont decompose either.

Spears and shit will obviously stay, oh yeah, and LIVING PREDATORS will stay in your bunker, I saw a guy who woke up to sleep and there was a WHITE CHAMELEON THAT WAS HIDDEN IN THE BACKGROUND AND HE DIDNT KNOW, it didnt notice him and walked out.

oh yeah, once you get to the water areas, fear the deathplant (hint: sneak)
Spoiler:
danno wrote:Omg I found these like squid tribe niggas and one of them got eated by a lizard and the other one found him and his eyes got big and he shook with fright
everything in this game is so full of life and personality
scavengers, you're right up to the NEXT GATE go to it and stand on the platform (provided you have the required or ABOVE karma)
danno wrote:HE FUCKING KILLED ME WHAT THE FUCK
in order to not make the scavs feel afraid, you need to drop your weapon (1), get on the ground (2), move slowly to acknowledge their dominance (4), or give them a pearl to make good friends instantly (5)

or you can save its life from a lizard
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281488

danno wrote:HE FUCKING KILLED ME WHAT THE FUCK
do what i told you in the above post and youll be fine, oh and also if you piss the chieftain off he'll rile up an otherwise cool tribe against you
danno

Post by danno » #281490

Yo how do I feed shit to stuff? Like just throw it at them or what?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #281491

How the hizzidy dizzidy heck do you know where safe spaces from the rain are, I keep getting nuked.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281494

ShadowDimentio wrote:How the hizzidy dizzidy heck do you know where safe spaces from the rain are, I keep getting nuked.
it's hard but you gotta FIRST PREPARE your food, then you need to run quickly and not spend too much time in one room, the first bunker you face will always be at your FINGERTIPS DURING THE RAIN LIKE IT'S CLUTCH but dont worry you'll figure it out
danno wrote:Yo how do I feed shit to stuff? Like just throw it at them or what?
yeah but watch out lizards dont eat fruit youll piss them off

OKAY ILL DROP THE META FOR THE GAME RIGHT NOW

YOU NEED TO POP SOME CAPS IN SOME NIGGAS

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1491147577360.webm
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #281495

>Slugcats are as large as people

Jesus christ how horrifying
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281497

ShadowDimentio wrote:>Slugcats are as large as people

Jesus christ how horrifying
there are many creatures in the game, some larger than others http://i.4cdn.org/v/1491158596045.webm
danno

Post by danno » #281501

wehre is the fucking shelter
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281510

danno wrote:wehre is the fucking shelter
from the area you just posted you where in go left and youll meet the gate, the shelter is before or after that

dont be dumb and ignore gates like i initially did, and be wary that you need the correct karma to enter.

oh yeah and guys once you reach moon, if you eat her floaty lighting neurons you'll kill her so dont do that
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #281514

but you'll be lit so it's worth it, kill the bitch
you are mom is gay
danno

Post by danno » #281515

how do I make the stupid gate open
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281517

lntigracy wrote:but you'll be lit so it's worth it, kill the bitch
yeah and you see the seven ghostly echos flying around you and they reveal some lore or some shit i forgot when you sleep
danno wrote:how do I make the stupid gate open
you need the correct karma or above, karma is the chinese moonspeak that rises one when you sleep or down when you die
edit: if you eat a golden flower you get to die and keep karma 1 time
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281519

ON PLANTS:

GOLDEN FLOWER: has specific spawn locations and respawns randomly in the zone you're in, lets you die and keep karma for one level.

BAT BAIT: orange plant with tall leaves, bats are attracted to it so what I do is I eat it, if you eat an inedible plant you can store it for later by holding shift to throw it up and whenever i see bats i throw it up, eat the bats, then eat the plant again

KILLER POLE: mimics a pole, this thing is the deadliest plant and it can grab an entire vulture down with it. if you throw a spear into it will retreat for one cycle (hibernation)

KILLER GRASS: they look like just black background grass when you're far but if you're close they'll stick to you and exhaust you, then suck you down into their sarlac pit, tiny ones are easy to just dash through but for big ones you either need to throw a living thing and run over it or jump over it. if you throw an explosive plant into it they'll get confused for a bit.

KING KILLER GRASS: like the above but huge and terrifying, you need to stick on a rabbit walker's antlers to pass over it, rabbit walkers will sit down for you to climb on so get on the antlers

EXPLOSIVE PLANT: boom boom when thrown, scavengers use this for weapons

KILLER SEAWEED: giant deathplants in the sea and water areas, attracted to sound so either throw bait or QUIETLY sneak by it all sneaky beaky like

KING KILLER SEAWEED: like the above but even bigger and can be found in limited water supplies.

WHITE MUSHROOMS: you can trade these with scavengers for reputation or at scavenger stores for weapons, if you eat them they slow time so your jumps will be longer and more effective.

i think i got all of them, ill write up one on movement next.
danno

Post by danno » #281522

god damnit i didn't know you lose shit for dying I fuckin died like 200 damn times
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281525

MOVES:

backflip: run in a direction, jump, then move in the opposite, use this to matrix over enemies.

roll: sonic roll, crouch and move in one direction then go in the opposite, really dont know what to do this for other than fun.

roll jump: do above then jump to go sanic

leap: crouch and hold shift, WAIT FOR THE BACK TO ARCH.

swap: double tap grab button to switch held item's hands

later on you'll meet waifu material (quality debatable)
Spoiler:
if you eat her neurons she deds

i killed all of the dragon types.
danno

Post by danno » #281550

what is the meaning of this

danno

Post by danno » #281559

I started a new save and took a different path from the start and now i'm in a totally different place I haven't seen before
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281574

danno wrote:I started a new save and took a different path from the start and now i'm in a totally different place I haven't seen before
new saves dont matter cause karma cant go negative it's not like you'll lose too much of anything

so basically karma is like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh being hollow when you die on dark souls except it has levels, so when you hibernate you go up 1 karma, you need specific karma for specific gates, if you eat moon's neurons and then go to pebble your max karma becomes like 10. currently it's 5.

what's the name of the region you at?
danno

Post by danno » #281582

i haven't gotten out of the outskirts yet
the scavs are so kawaii how do I become one of them
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #281583

danno wrote:i haven't gotten out of the outskirts yet
the scavs are so kawaii how do I become one of them
keep giving them pearls until you become their god-emperor chieftain

confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #281602

I just tried this, found a rock and put it in my mouth. then I didn't notice a purple lizard and it climbed out of a pipe on the top right and ate me. thinking quickly, I grabbed a nearby long stick and attempted to parkour my way over to the other exit. then the purple lizard jumped out of that same exit and I threw my stick at him and hit it in the back. I thought I killed it for a moment but it kept chasing me and we crawled through some pipes and I ended up fleeing and then getting jumped by a green lizard and dying
apparently the rain is lethal or something so I need to hide? is the rain acid?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #281605

It falls like bullets, how did you fail to notice that
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz