Talk about video games here
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Re: RAIN WORLD

Post by bman » #284083

Bottom post of the previous page:

confused rock wrote:I don't know why people think this game is so hard also jesus FUCKING christ the filtration system would be bad enough with just the lizards but this food is so fucking hard to find
it's not so hard but it's kind of challenging

that's where the fun is tho
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #284098

took me exactly 99 cycles but I got 4 neurons 4 colored pearls to bsm and did it
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #284142

after modifying the game to my liking it is less frustrating
Spoiler:
i still feel like that squirrel, though
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Post by lntigracy » #284184

DemonFiren wrote:modifying the game
maybe you should just git gud
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #284191

lntigracy wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:modifying the game
maybe you should just git gud
i did
i got gud at modifying the game

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #284309

by the way I mean I'm not a fucking faggot or anything but this game

Spoiler:
NSFW:
has the best waifu of 2017
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #284378

confused rock wrote:by the way I mean I'm not a fucking faggot or anything but this game

Spoiler:
NSFW:
has the best waifu of 2017
I know, right?
Blue lizzers a cute. CUTE!

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #284383

are you fucking retarded I mean BSM
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #284414

confused rock wrote:are you fucking retarded I mean BSM
ew

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #284720

I kept on thinking to myself that the intermission reminded me of the intermission dream sequences in isaac so I decided to combine em
how did I do
Spoiler:
NSFW:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #285344

Apparently pressing jump while balled up in a tunnel straightens you out after a moment, and if you're already straightened you do a little dash forwards in the tunnel. Pressing space while swimming also gives you a little dash but it uses a fuckton of air and is useless outside of dodging in an emergency.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #285693

Made it through the factory to the Shaded Citadel. Had no light, so I drug around a light pig for a while until I realized the spiders loved eating pigs and subsequently me, so I tried to leave. On my way out a bunch of scavengers were wandering by and, facing no other option, traded my precious blue pearl I had been saving for a lantern. At last light was in the palm of my hand!
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #285695

one time I was hanging onto a pole and a white lizard was tonguin me but then a vulture came along and ate he so that was nice
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #286065

ever notice how moon's overseer and yasuho's paisley park do the same thing
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #286869

I was wandering down a tunnel in the underground when a bunch of Scavvers went running the other way. I keep going to see a black lizard pop out of a tunnel and start chasing me. I promptly grab a grenade one of the scavvers had dropped and throw it in the xeno filth's face. Slugcat 1, Blacks 0

Went further down the tunnel and entered an area full of pipes, horrified scavvers and blacks. Was spooky as hell and I left, dying to rain. Gonna find what's on the other side later.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #286887

fun fact if you read the right log it mentions that the 4th sin is gluttony. the 4th karma symbol is also the same symbol used when the overseer points out food.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #287064

This game is awesome, but gruelling in its own way. Not extremely difficult as the reviews say (maybe because the patch fixed some stupid stuff), I waltzed up to the shoreline and then to shaded citadel, but here's where the trouble began. The place is dark as fuck and the pearls I found don't seem to be enough to buy a lantern from the scavs (probably because we had a bit of a scuffle back in the garbage wastes, spears were thrown, explosives were blown up etc. etc. ) and the tutor worm kept showing me the way back to what I assumed was Moon instead of the way forward. I read around and apparently Moon can make me permanently illuminated, so I backtracked all the way back to Moon. So the deal is that I have to bring her those neuron things eh? But it turns out that I'm supposed to go through shaded citadel and far beyond it anyway to get the neurons, THEN get back, THEN go through it all again, and this is just too much of an arduous task for my poor slugcat. Now I can either return to the citadel empty handed, having wasted more time for nothing, or I can go for the evil route and eat one of her neurons to get permanent light. I guess I'm gonna take a bite...
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #287065

So long as you replace the neuron later you should be okay.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #287228

Not sure if overseer comes back tho.
Just make sure you buy the lamps from the actual merchant, theres plenty of pearls at the moon facility
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #287233

I don't really care about losing the overseer, he gave me more trouble than anything else, showing me the wrong way to moon and being generally useless in the shaded citadel
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #287234

confused rock wrote:Not sure if overseer comes back tho.
Just make sure you buy the lamps from the actual merchant, theres plenty of pearls at the moon facility
he does come back.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #287256

>Glowing permanently

NANIIIIIIIIIII? EXPLAIN, I'M ALLERGIC TO THE DARK
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #287266

Spoiler:
You can give her colored orbs to give her more neurons and she'll reward you or you can immediately eat one and lose the yellow guide.
you are mom is gay
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #287280

lntigracy wrote:
Spoiler:
You can give her colored orbs to give her more neurons and she'll reward you or you can immediately eat one and lose the yellow guide.
Spoiler:
will she make me glowing if I give her a colored pearl instead of a neuron? There's a colored pearl just outside her lair, albeit quite difficult to reach from what I've seen
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #287310

>Hard to reach

Got it first time I was there :shades:
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #287313

You can just eat the lightbulbs in 5 plebbles my dude
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #287316

I haven't got that far, I'm fucking around in the Depths without a light. Got pretty far in (I think) before I got fucking cratered by a gravity monster.

It sucks that there are no saves there.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #287325

you aren't even supposed to be able to get through the depths yet my dude lmao
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #287326

FUCK ACTUAL PROGRESSION I'M RUNNING STRAIGHT TO THE END WE #SPEEDRUN BABYYYYYYYYY
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #287334

Grazyn wrote:
lntigracy wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
will she make me glowing if I give her a colored pearl instead of a neuron? There's a colored pearl just outside her lair, albeit quite difficult to reach from what I've seen
Re-read what I wrote lmao
you are mom is gay
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #287361

"Big Sister" Moon "rewarding" you

Continued wandering around in the Filtration System and finally found not only a shelter but a lantern too.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #287411

go up not down fatty you are fuked even if you can handle moles
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #287413

>Can handle moles

Turns out Blacks are massive pushovers whose only powers are being hard to see and good at hearing. With a rock, a spear and a half decent line towards them they stand no chance.

Just don't make noise lmao
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #287433

I said even if
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #287866

Took a venture all the way up to the Sky Islands. Is there a way to make jumping with squidcada less fucking awful? 90% of the time I just fucking void out.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #289040

I finally made it through the skylands with enough karma to get into Donald Trump's THE WALL(tm) and like a Mexican laborer I keep getting murdered and thrown off the side.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #290002

Okay also like a Mexican laborer once I made it to the top of the Wall there was no way over it or under it so I had to turn back.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #290008

ShadowDimentio wrote:I finally made it through the skylands with enough karma to get into Donald Trump's THE WALL(tm) and like a Mexican laborer I keep getting murdered and thrown off the side.
you entered through the SKYLANDS to THE WALL?

i used the underhang.
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #292183

vultures are no match against slugcat
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #292190

okay
i gotta say
those masks ARE scary

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #292331

DemonFiren wrote:okay
i gotta say
those masks ARE scary
lizards run from you while you wear it and scavengers get really freaked out when they see you

smart lizards (purples reds etc) see through your cover if they stare at you for a while or if you eat while wearing it causing you to lift your mask up, exposing your face.

white lizards are especially afraid of vultures and vulture masks
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #292344

bman wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:okay
i gotta say
those masks ARE scary
lizards run from you while you wear it and scavengers get really freaked out when they see you

smart lizards (purples reds etc) see through your cover if they stare at you for a while or if you eat while wearing it causing you to lift your mask up, exposing your face.

white lizards are especially afraid of vultures and vulture masks
like i said
those masks are scary

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Iatots
Byond Username: Iatots
Github Username: Iatots

Post by Iatots » #550744

80% off on steam
I didn't have enough time to get enough food after meeting moon, I fucking stole the enlightenment... 4 times. This is dumb, all she had to do was display the shelter sign and I could have progressed normally...