Talk about video games here
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

jojo wacky journey: ancestry for the forthcoming time period

Post by Qbopper » #336104

http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/JoJo%27s_Biz ... the_Future

my friend made me play this on fightcade and i actually enjoyed it

i'm really bad at fighting games but i had fun and can appreciate the fan service

has anyone else here played it? I can pretty consistently do hol horse/boingo's 270 special where he jams his fingers in your nose now
Limey wrote:its too late.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Re: jojo wacky journey: ancestry for the forthcoming time pe

Post by captain sawrge » #336106

fly fly pizza pie
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #336157

Haven't played but I bought EoH and it's pretty fun.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #336174

Qbopper wrote:http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/JoJo%27s_Biz ... the_Future

my friend made me play this on fightcade and i actually enjoyed it

i'm really bad at fighting games but i had fun and can appreciate the fan service

has anyone else here played it? I can pretty consistently do hol horse/boingo's 270 special where he jams his fingers in your nose now
Had a lot of fun screwing around with it on MAME with some friends. Not something I'd probably put lab time into but its a fun screw around fighter.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #336176

also it doesn't have gay weeb shit like skullgirls so i could enjoy it
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #336215

Qbopper wrote:also it doesn't have gay weeb shit like skullgirls so i could enjoy it
skullgirls is purely western you stupid faggot
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #336222

captain sawrge wrote:
Qbopper wrote:also it doesn't have gay weeb shit like skullgirls so i could enjoy it
skullgirls is purely western you stupid faggot
that's the fucking joke aaa
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #336383

Skullgirls is pure. I'll stab you.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #336390

what the fuck is wrong with preferring homoerotic battles between absurdly muscled men who scream shit like salad dressings over skullgirls
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #336402

heritage for the future is definitely a better fighting game than skullgirls. bashing your head into a table until it breaks is a better fighting game than skullgirls,
That said, I'm married to Squigly.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #336405

oh i didn't mean mechanically, i'm a fucking child when it comes to fags (fighting action games) and have zero skill so i'm judging skullgirls entirely based on visuals

big band is the only good character in that game

this thread has gone off topic
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #336406

Qbopper wrote:oh i didn't mean mechanically, i'm a fucking child when it comes to fags (fighting action games) and have zero skill so i'm judging skullgirls entirely based on visuals

But the only good thing SG has going for it is it's visuals
I mean even if you're going to argue that you're a bitch and can't jack off to sexy 2D babes it's still a visually impressive game considering the spritework and animation quality

I like playing Polnareff DAE Part 3 best part?
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #336415

Shame on you sawrge, everyone knows Part 7 is the best part.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #336435

D&B wrote:Shame on you sawrge, everyone knows Part 7 is the best part.
Ok fair but jotaro is best joj
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #336438

captain sawrge wrote:
Qbopper wrote:oh i didn't mean mechanically, i'm a fucking child when it comes to fags (fighting action games) and have zero skill so i'm judging skullgirls entirely based on visuals

But the only good thing SG has going for it is it's visuals
I mean even if you're going to argue that you're a bitch and can't jack off to sexy 2D babes it's still a visually impressive game considering the spritework and animation quality

I like playing Polnareff DAE Part 3 best part?
irony mode off

the visuals in skullgirls are impressive but i find them a little obnoxiously sexualized, and i've had people disagree with me before on this, but honestly, with the amount of insane cleavage/boob movement and panty shots i don't think i'd be comfortable playing sg around family or whatever

doesn't mean it looks bad, i was just trying to make the "you kiss girls = you're gay" joke

i don't enjoy it mechanically and i'm shit so that's just icing on the cake though
captain sawrge wrote:
D&B wrote:Shame on you sawrge, everyone knows Part 7 is the best part.
Ok fair but jotaro is best joj
i'm not decided on my favorite part yet, reading p7 right now

it's good but it feels wrong to have these familiar names be completely different characters, it's weird, don't know why that happened when part 5/6 were able to hold their own with a mostly new cast

really really enjoyed part 2 and that's probably still my favorite, part 4 might be right behind that
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #336482

Part 7 is real as fucking hell
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #340591

technically off topic but the 3D fighter on PS4 is on sale for $15 (regular is $60) and it has the DLC included

picked it up and it seems cool but I have no fucking idea how to play thus far, I beat chapter 1
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #340640

ASB is garbage but it's got lots of fanservice so it's fun anyway dunno about EOH
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #340651

Best part about ASB is that you can imitate many scenes from the manga. For example, if DIO uses his Road Roller attack on Jotaro and Jotaro has a charged special power bar, you can trigger that exact scene complete with the same dialogue and camera angles. Also if two stands with rapid punch attacks use them at the same time, you enter a little button mash minigame to determine who has the faster punches.

And of course young Joseph can do this:
[youtube]EkbRxzp7T9M[/youtube]
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #340660

captain sawrge wrote:ASB is garbage but it's got lots of fanservice so it's fun anyway dunno about EOH
was talking about EOH sorry

haven't tried ASB
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #344778

heritage to the future is fucking godlike and I wish more popular, I am actually ok at fighting games and its better than most

the new ones are anus tho
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes