Payday 2

Talk about video games here
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Payday 2

Post by cedarbridge » #51926

Bottom post of the previous page:

XSI wrote:Yeah, see, my crew sneaked into the vault and then everyone froze so we wouldn't trip any traps and such. We then had one guy talk one of us(me) through it by voice while the rest started looting the rest of the museum

Having a group you can rely on helps a lot
Apparently the last step (the panels) is bugged on stealth Deathwish. Which is a shame because Overkill is the new Normal.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #52119

So, apparently the community managed to wake Overkill up to how stupid their "priceless" $150k diamond was and they upped the payout on the loot for the Diamond. Its actually respectable for a 1day heist.
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #52127

cedarbridge wrote:So, apparently the community managed to wake Overkill up to how stupid their "priceless" $150k diamond was and they upped the payout on the loot for the Diamond. Its actually respectable for a 1day heist.
They do that a lot actually. Loot numbers are the thing they have tweaked the most because it takes almost no effort and can turn even the worst mission into content people will do.

They messed with rats for example to up the bag money and make betraying the gangsters feel really damn good but have absolutely trash rewards if you try to blow past the lab.
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #52540

I finally got the handguard that turns your CAR-4 into an LR-300. Mai raifu.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #52649

ive just been playing watchdogs over an dover again for ez 100k
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #52685

tfw stealthing big oil on death wish

Why can't I hold all this money?
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #53289

Spoiler:
Downloadable content for this game

$1.24
PAYDAY 2: Gage Historical Pack

$1.74
PAYDAY 2: Hotline Miami

$1.24
PAYDAY 2: Gage Assault Pack

$1.24
PAYDAY 2: Gage Shotgun Pack

$1.74
PAYDAY 2: The Big Bank Heist

$1.24
PAYDAY 2: Gage Sniper Pack

$1.24
PAYDAY 2: Gage Mod Courier

$1.24
PAYDAY 2: Gage Weapon Pack #02

$1.74
PAYDAY 2: Armored Transport
Alright guys. I need your help tonight. From the listed DLC, give me a top three or so that I should get.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #53294

If you must get DLC, the mod courrier is essentially unlimited scopes, silencers, and lasers

After that, assault pack is grenades, I think. Or was that the grenade launcher?

Then after that, you'll want the sniper or shotgun pack, depending on what you use more - Rifles or shotguns.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #53302

XSI wrote:If you must get DLC, the mod courrier is essentially unlimited scopes, silencers, and lasers

After that, assault pack is grenades, I think. Or was that the grenade launcher?

Then after that, you'll want the sniper or shotgun pack, depending on what you use more - Rifles or shotguns.
Alternatively, get the Historical pack for the nugget and M42. Broomstick is nice too
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #53354

Sniper rifles are neat. If you do some running around you'll have a hard time running out of ammo for them too.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Cipher3 » #53651

cedarbridge wrote:
XSI wrote:If you must get DLC, the mod courrier is essentially unlimited scopes, silencers, and lasers

Alternatively, get the Historical pack for the nugget and M42. Broomstick is nice too
Thank you both.

Are there any really good heist DLC, while we're in the holiday sale?
Spoiler:

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #53653

you can play all the heists without owning any dlc, you just cant host them yourself
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #53655

Cipher3 wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:

Thank you both.

Are there any really good heist DLC, while we're in the holiday sale?
Big Bank is great, Armored Transport is good if you like just shooting a million bulldozers while surrounded, The Diamond is actually a lot better now that they fixed it a bit.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #74801

BAMPU

90% bonus exp still running throughout March. Now's the time to grind out those Infamies, heisters. Minigun is in and it's fucking hilarious. RPG is in and it's actually REALLY FUCKING USEFULL.

Come heist with us or just ask us for build advice and HOW 2 MAKE GUN GOOD.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #74887

Do you stream this shit? My computer is too potato to actually play, but I would totally dig a stream of it, or something.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #74916

I'm still up for some heisting. My main gaming time is from 6 PM to 12 AM UTC.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #74971

Balut wrote:Do you stream this shit? My computer is too potato to actually play, but I would totally dig a stream of it, or something.

I could. I don't think I've streamed Payday 2 before.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #74975

I've streamed it with no difficulty before. If y'all want I could do that tonight in lieu of HM2.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #74980

I'm up for some TEAM STREAM. Open both streams at the same time and you can pretend you're Bain.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #74981

Yeah, that way you can hear me shriek like a wounded horse from TWO directions!
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #74982

I need to put the finishing touches on my GOTTA KILL FAST shotgun build, but if you want to see someone sanic around with akimbo pistols I'll probably be up to that.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #74985

I can help in a heist probably, I just unlocked the skill that lets you use both tripmines and sentries
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #74986

Ricotez wrote:I can help in a heist probably, I just unlocked the skill that lets you use both tripmines and sentries
HEY! QUIT BITIN' MY STYLE!
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #74987

well I finally unlocked the second skill set so I can respec, I just hope I have enough money
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #74991

Pfft, don't worry about it. The more C4 the merrier. Plus I think I need to respec and/or try a different build. Either that or I suck.

Okay I do suck but I think I can do better.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #74994

The more you play this game the more disdain grows for those sub 80 no infamy scrubs who have no idea what synergy is or how to play.

Like I can see it in someone's playstyle when I'm zipping around the level like a maniac killing everything and they start to think "Oh I bet I can do that too" and they get three feet out of the room they're hold up in and then drop.

And I understand it's probably really confusing for them when they don't know what's going on. Here's a guy in a t-shirt and jeans and a chicken mask running around like he's impervious to bullets. And they're wearing a SWAT helmet and full body armor and keep dying. What the fuck?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #74996

That person is me. How the fuck are people so good at this game? I have trouble if I go over Very Hard.
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #74997

An0n3 wrote:The more you play this game the more disdain grows for those sub 80 no infamy scrubs who have no idea what synergy is or how to play.
And to be honest with you, this kind of attitude is one reason why I've elected not to get this one. I'd be afraid you'd have no desire or patience for someone who's an utter newbie to come anywhere close to learning.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #75005

I'll teach but when I'm in a game with people and I'm there helping them up constantly, throwing medkits all over them, and trying to tell them "hey stay in the safe room" and they don't listen

yeah they deserve my frustration. If you want to learn the game that's great! Welcome aboard! If you just plod through it without asking questions or stopping to listen to people who've put waaaaay more time into it when they're LITERALLY SAVING YOUR LIFE OVER AND OVER then fuck off don't buy it.

It drives me nuts when I help someone up from being downed and they have like 50% life, so I put a first aid kit in front of them and they look at it for a second and then run away.

Why the fuck do you think I put that there? For myself? Just so you can look at it?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #75016

STREAM IS UP

COME WATCH JACKET RUN AROUND REAL FAST

http://www.twitch.tv/an0n3live
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #75119

Free weekend! Now is the perfect time to get your masks on and rob some banks. GET UP AND FIGHT!
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #75147

Anyone wanna play tonight? Looking to get back in to it
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #75151

neat, maybe my terrible aim won't be so obvious with all the new people running around
Spoiler:
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #75224

I will play.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #75226

Oh shit son. Free weekend? Das rad.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #75759

HYPE TRAIN COMMETH

[youtube]3VOgQIBQ3hM[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Cipher3 » #79813

Overkill's in the spirit of the day.
Spoiler:

Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #79820

Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #79848

Super exp bonus is ended. I hope you all took advantage of it like I did.

I'm Infamy 5 now so I got all dem discounts which is nice.

Running Shadow Raid over and over is the hot shit. Without the boost and even with a -30% penalty for doing it so goddamn much you're getting like 250k exp for 3 minutes of work + a ton of dosh, over and over.

By comparison you can probably get around 1million or so for Hoxout, but it's a two-day heist that can take quite a while.

Still look for a group of badass shooter pros to get Tabula Rasa with. No scrubs allowed.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #79852

An0n3 wrote: No scrubs allowed.
Well that disqualifies me.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #79871

I suppose I should reinstall aghain. BUt I feel fucking lost.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #79888

An0n3 wrote:Still look for a group of badass shooter pros to get Tabula Rasa with. No scrubs allowed.
I got really close to Tabula Rasa once. Suddenly bulldozers.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #79893

EndgamerAzari wrote:
An0n3 wrote: No scrubs allowed.
Well that disqualifies me.
it disqualifies an0n3 too my friend played with him and he said he was bad
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #83901

I would like a team to help me get the "Here Comes The Pain Train" achievement. It requires the following: In the Firestarter job, complete the heist on OVERKILL difficulty or above, with all days done in loud and with a crew of 4 players using unmodified "AK Rifle" rifles and "PARA" submachine guns. I am not sure if it requires the AK/CAR DLC for the rest of you. Will anyone help? I am "Gun Hog" on steam.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #83902

Gun Hog wrote:I would like a team to help me get the "Here Comes The Pain Train" achievement. It requires the following: In the Firestarter job, complete the heist on OVERKILL difficulty or above, with all days done in loud and with a crew of 4 players using unmodified "AK Rifle" rifles and "PARA" submachine guns. I am not sure if it requires the AK/CAR DLC for the rest of you. Will anyone help? I am "Gun Hog" on steam.
I'm down to help. We get two more and it's on.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #83929

I would love to use my "getthefuckup" magic powers to help, but I am a bit too broke to buy dlc at the moment
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #130979

It's DEAD.

For those who aren't aware, they did some pretty bad shit
Here's a video to explain exactly how bad it is
They're worse than EA now

And this isn't even all of it, this is just the 'highlights'
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #131020

XSI wrote:It's DEAD.

For those who aren't aware, they did some pretty bad shit
Here's a video to explain exactly how bad it is
They're worse than EA now

And this isn't even all of it, this is just the 'highlights'
this guy really doesn't know how to make a video like this does he? his jokes are awful, his voice is awful, and they're not *highlights* at all - one of the things he whines about is that the flashbangs don't work the way he wants them to and that Overkill refuses to change them

he should also link some of his actual sources in the description, links to the Swedish Consumer Angency and EU law are nice but they don't back up his accusations at all

Anyway that aside, the bigger points in the video are pretty serious. If they're true, Overkill will lose my support. But holy shit, stop tacking "worse than EA" onto everything like it's some kind of contest to find the most awful company in the gaming industry.

EDIT: ahaha oh my god, he actually ended with a rant about how "we" can force Overkill to change because GamerGate has done it before, holy shit. can this video please be remade by someone who actually knows what they're doing?
Spoiler:
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #131023

Irrespective of that video, which is pretty cringy, my big beef with Payday 2 is how they not only nerfed almost every weapon in the game into the ground, but then have the audacity of making the payed weapon skins (which all look like shit) have stat boosts to return them to the pre-nerf levels.

As much as I've enjoyed the Payday franchise from the original, I cannot in good faith continue to support them after this fiasco. I have no intention to purchase any additional games/content they make in the future, since I highly doubt they will reverse this decision.

The actual skins don't bother me, its the fact they nerfed all the weapons and then introduced payed weapons with stat boosts.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #131024

Steelpoint wrote:The actual skins don't bother me, its the fact they nerfed all the weapons and then introduced payed weapons with stat boosts.
exactly my feelings on the matter, I know it's a cooperative game without any PvP elements, but come the fuck on Overkill
Spoiler:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #131029

You could say, as bad as microtransactions were, nerfing all other weapons was a little overkill.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler: