Deep Rock Galactic - Left 4 Space-Dorf

Talk about video games here
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Deep Rock Galactic - Left 4 Space-Dorf

Post by Stickymayhem » #409862

[youtube]1FaT_khr48U[/youtube]

So far I'm kind of in love. It's procedurally generated levels, which sounds bad except that the entire level is destructible and the caverns that get generated are funky, spacey and really complex to navigate through in a great way.

The best part is just how punchy and dwarfy everything feels. My first game everyone died except me to a swarm of massive bugs as the escape pod dropped. I couldn't figure out how the fuck to get to it so I decided to brute force through half the asteroid just drilling towards it. Aliens swarmed up the hole I left behind and I exhausted my flamethrower keeping them at bay, laying satchel charges behind me and blasting everything I could while drilling. Got out with a sliver of health.

It feels like a less-scripted left 4 dead, for good and bad, but it's genuinely great.

I want more people to play with, and it's on sale

SHILL SHILL SHILL
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Deep Rock Galactic - Left 4 Space-Dorf

Post by Timbrewolf » #409868

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: