Hunt:Showdown

Talk about video games here
User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Hunt:Showdown

Postby Timbrewolf » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:34 pm #512482

Fight a dang devil. Stab a cowpoke in the back for his pocket money. Look out for them crawdads in the water. Who put all these empty cans and broken glass everywhere fuck there go some more crows.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image



User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:55 pm #512485

What the fuck
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
SaveVatznick
 
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:40 am
Byond Username: SaveVatznick

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby SaveVatznick » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:46 pm #512507

I'm that little fucker who plays solo and shoots you in the back with a crossbow then runs away instead of finishing your buddy.
Leora Fleebish is every bad part of me stuffed into a 32x32 sprite.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Timbrewolf » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:31 pm #512547

SaveVatznick wrote:I'm that little fucker who plays solo and shoots you in the back with a crossbow then runs away instead of finishing your buddy.


Even without boltthrower the crossbow is really good and fun. It's also pretty cheap for how powerful it is at only $90 cow-bucks.
I also like it a lot.

Finding a sidearm to go with it is a bit of a struggle at my level. Ideally I would snag a caldwell uppercut to go with it but I haven't unlocked it yet.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Location: somewhere
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Qbmax32 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:36 pm #512548

neat game, definitely recommend, if anyone wants to duo or whatever with me hmu
my admin feedback thread


quotes
Spoiler:
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB


angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard


imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING


deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.

datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

User avatar
SaveVatznick
 
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:40 am
Byond Username: SaveVatznick

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby SaveVatznick » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:56 am #512565

Timbrewolf wrote:
SaveVatznick wrote:I'm that little fucker who plays solo and shoots you in the back with a crossbow then runs away instead of finishing your buddy.


Even without boltthrower the crossbow is really good and fun. It's also pretty cheap for how powerful it is at only $90 cow-bucks.
I also like it a lot.

Finding a sidearm to go with it is a bit of a struggle at my level. Ideally I would snag a caldwell uppercut to go with it but I haven't unlocked it yet.


Just use the Nagant Officer. It's always good and comes with some handy spiked knuckles to knock them human torches in the head.
Leora Fleebish is every bad part of me stuffed into a 32x32 sprite.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Timbrewolf » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:22 am #512664

Yeah it's a solid choice with its high capacity and ROF. I would prefer something like the Uppercut or Pax to give me a little more medium/long range slap since the Crossbow falls off hard and fast.

The Officer's is great for closer fight follow up shots where they were outside lethal range of the bolt.


Oh; if you're reading this and dont already have it I dont recommend buying it. The community is horseshit and the basic gameplay loop is designed to induce a lot of anxiety and suffering. You'll gamble your hunter's life on an outing just to get killed by some sweaty dude with a shotgun who spent half an hour camping one of the many points the game is designed to push you towards. People's highlight reels on youtube will make the game look amazing but the reality is its a lot of hiking around a map Arma style and then tripping over some other players.

It can be fun in single moments but overall it's not what I would call "enjoyable". I made this thread just to see how many others are stuck in here.

As a bonus a significant portion of the community ESP hacks. I also encountered someone speed hacking once already.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Timbrewolf » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:16 pm #512677

Also what the fuck happened to the performance?

I cant get stable 60fps after the newest patch with all my settings on low and 1080p. Tons of people complaining on Steam too.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Location: somewhere
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Qbmax32 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:53 pm #512712

I didn’t play before 1.0 but apparently they nuked performance while also somehow making the graphics look worse, and significantly changed the way weapons handle from this really cool, much more slower paced system that rewarded patience and slow shots into a generic FPS scheme.
my admin feedback thread


quotes
Spoiler:
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB


angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard


imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING


deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.

datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:21 pm #512717

Its cuz they added in women to the game
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Timbrewolf » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:47 am #512784

Qbmax32 wrote:I didn’t play before 1.0 but apparently they nuked performance while also somehow making the graphics look worse, and significantly changed the way weapons handle from this really cool, much more slower paced system that rewarded patience and slow shots into a generic FPS scheme.


Yeah. I also didn't play before 1.0 but a central part of my beef with this game is that it looks all moody and cool, and has this amazing sound system for detecting people and tracking them down...but the actual combat controls like fucking Fistful of Frags and has people doing the WASD tap-dance while shooting one another. All the mood and ambiance of the game goes right out the window when I see people doing weird air-control jumps to peek to corners and shuffle side to side frantically while fanning a revolver.

Apparently pre-release they had a lot of weapon sway and systems in the movement to punish you for jittering around like an idiot, but radically changed it all to control more like an MLG Pro Rooty Tooty Shooty right at launch. You'll see tons of people on Steam and Reddit screaming at them to revert the changes but there's no indication they're listening.

I've heard that the graphics took a dip but up until this most recent patch my performance was fine? Now some other people I know who were encountering random stuttering have said that the game runs smoother for them, but meanwhile on the high end of things I was playing this shit in 4k with all the settings on max and averaging 50-60fps. Now I'm getting the same FPS on low settings in 1080p. Thanks Crytech.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
SaveVatznick
 
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:40 am
Byond Username: SaveVatznick

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby SaveVatznick » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:16 am #512834

Timbrewolf wrote:
Qbmax32 wrote:I didn’t play before 1.0 but apparently they nuked performance while also somehow making the graphics look worse, and significantly changed the way weapons handle from this really cool, much more slower paced system that rewarded patience and slow shots into a generic FPS scheme.


Yeah. I also didn't play before 1.0 but a central part of my beef with this game is that it looks all moody and cool, and has this amazing sound system for detecting people and tracking them down...but the actual combat controls like fucking Fistful of Frags and has people doing the WASD tap-dance while shooting one another. All the mood and ambiance of the game goes right out the window when I see people doing weird air-control jumps to peek to corners and shuffle side to side frantically while fanning a revolver.

Apparently pre-release they had a lot of weapon sway and systems in the movement to punish you for jittering around like an idiot, but radically changed it all to control more like an MLG Pro Rooty Tooty Shooty right at launch. You'll see tons of people on Steam and Reddit screaming at them to revert the changes but there's no indication they're listening.

I've heard that the graphics took a dip but up until this most recent patch my performance was fine? Now some other people I know who were encountering random stuttering have said that the game runs smoother for them, but meanwhile on the high end of things I was playing this shit in 4k with all the settings on max and averaging 50-60fps. Now I'm getting the same FPS on low settings in 1080p. Thanks Crytech.


Well, the gunplay was a lot more punishing if you aimed down the sight and THEN moved. The weapon felt like it would skew and sway a lot more.
Leora Fleebish is every bad part of me stuffed into a 32x32 sprite.

User avatar
The Respected Man
 
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:31 am
Byond Username: The Respected Man

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby The Respected Man » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:48 pm #512898

It's a good game, and the type where you hear your enemies before you see them. The sound is godly

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Timbrewolf » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:39 pm #516512

Shotbolt more like Thotbolt as I strike these hoes down

Fucking get that weapon you wont be disappointed it's ridiculous. Difficult to use but lays 'em out.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Timbrewolf » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:52 am #567957

woop woop link your shit to twitch and let it idle all day to make it rain legendaries and other random shit ayy
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Sheodir
 
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 2:44 pm
Byond Username: Sheodir

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Sheodir » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:25 pm #568117

Dropped this game on the 1.0 update, did they ever revert some of the shit? When 1.0 came out they made raising your gun optional, made the whole game brighter and a lot of other weird choices to make the game more of a tradshooter
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.

User avatar
confused rock
 
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:18 am
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby confused rock » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:04 pm #568169

boo hoo fucking hoo sheodir you can just hold right click the whole time if you want to keep your gun raised too
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Sheodir
 
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 2:44 pm
Byond Username: Sheodir

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Sheodir » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:20 am #568378

confused rock wrote:boo hoo fucking hoo sheodir you can just hold right click the whole time if you want to keep your gun raised too


1. doesn't address the other things
2. I assume you mean "you could hold right click the entire time in the olden days to the same effect" but you couldn't, that had severe changes on movement

This game lost something special on the transition to 1.0 that it never got back, sad!
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Timbrewolf » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:19 pm #568703

It was always a twitch shooter just that some guns were secretly fuckin' useless.

Long Ammo/Bornheim or Long Ammo/Dolch is/was/always-will-be the meta because of how important being able to OHKO or two-tap someone to death is.

They buffed compact ammo, added akimbos for a lot of pistols (don't worry they're mostly useless because hitting anything is so RNG based), and made the silenced sparks capable of doing something beyond making fart noises and humiliating you when it gets dropped on the ground after you get mosin'd.

Some of the costs for healing items and shit got rebalanced because overcharging players for essential items was fucking stupid and just taxing everyone. Of course you're taking a medkit. Of course you're taking at least one vitality shot. If you don't you're just bad.

Levering got added and combined with the compact ammo buff Winnies are causing a lot of shitties like myself to throw our arms up in celebration, mid-tier players to cry bitch and moan, and the top-tier players to shrug and say "this changes nothing" and continue head-shotting or quick-swap-two-tapping everyone else into oblivion.

People talk about how the game was more slow paced and deliberate in the alpha but that was just because people hadn't gotten good enough at it yet and grasped the meta. The fundamental things that cause the game to focus on/around single/two-shot kills is the same as it ever was.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Sheodir
 
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 2:44 pm
Byond Username: Sheodir

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Sheodir » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:36 pm #568706

Timbrewolf wrote:It was always a twitch shooter just that some guns were secretly fuckin' useless.

Long Ammo/Bornheim or Long Ammo/Dolch is/was/always-will-be the meta because of how important being able to OHKO or two-tap someone to death is.

They buffed compact ammo, added akimbos for a lot of pistols (don't worry they're mostly useless because hitting anything is so RNG based), and made the silenced sparks capable of doing something beyond making fart noises and humiliating you when it gets dropped on the ground after you get mosin'd.

Some of the costs for healing items and shit got rebalanced because overcharging players for essential items was fucking stupid and just taxing everyone. Of course you're taking a medkit. Of course you're taking at least one vitality shot. If you don't you're just bad.

Levering got added and combined with the compact ammo buff Winnies are causing a lot of shitties like myself to throw our arms up in celebration, mid-tier players to cry bitch and moan, and the top-tier players to shrug and say "this changes nothing" and continue head-shotting or quick-swap-two-tapping everyone else into oblivion.

People talk about how the game was more slow paced and deliberate in the alpha but that was just because people hadn't gotten good enough at it yet and grasped the meta. The fundamental things that cause the game to focus on/around single/two-shot kills is the same as it ever was.


You

Really didn't play the balpha right

Sparks was fucking overpowered, accuracy was actually less RNG, vit shots used to be useless, and the firerates were much, much, much slower

I can get numbers if you'd like

Long Ammo was usually a meme and more importantly and seriously what bothers me the most the game looked way better

Everything looks so washed out now
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Timbrewolf » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:34 am #568725

The Sparks was the same gun then as it is now hunters just had less health so you'd get bodied in one hit.
The Silenced Sparks was horribly underpowered so you'd need two body shots to drop someone at under 100, which became three body shots when they wizened up and made everyone start with 150 health instead of newbie hunters only having 100.

It wasn't that the sparks was OP but that the entire concept of making you have to earn that extra 50 health was a terrible idea.

How the fuck can you complain that accuracy is more RNG now at the same time that you're bitching that everyone is able to shoot you more without aiming down the sights?

Maybe you should stop complaining about a game you obviously don't play anymore and actually try it some before talking.


There are a lot of things I'd complain about the current state of how it enforces suffering as a general mechanic but the changes they've made encourage people to stop climbing on top of a random haybale in a barn and sweating for 40 minutes of a match before sniping one random dude actually trying to play the game.
It's a much better game for it. Changes to whisper and stuff to clue you in to when someone is being a weak cunt and just trying to sit on a clue or camp the boss, etc.

Right before 1.0 dropped in July 2019 the game only averaged 2,377 players (peak 4,354)
Coming up on a year layer it's averaging not-quite-triple that at 6,183 (peak 13,384) so :shrug:

Guess they really ruined it huh
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Sheodir
 
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 2:44 pm
Byond Username: Sheodir

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Sheodir » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:54 am #568731

You're really bad at terminology

I said alpha, not beta - you're solidly talking about beta mechanics and 1.0 shit which whilst it ruined a lot of the game the ruining started long before that - I played since early 2018 and actually saw the mongrelization of the game from a slow paced tactical shooter into twitch garbage with a random RNG chance for the shot to go astray

So it's MOSTLY a twitch shooter with more per point RNG which it currently does severely

The silenced Sparks was introduced late 2018 and two shot people on bodyshot, which resulted in a cascade of nerfs that culminated circa July 2019 a little before and after 1.0

The changes to accuracy and general gunplay started mid 2018 which resulted in a large player dropoff - game averaged around 3000 players around August 2018 which was the "boost month" where all the early players got into it, then people whined abut the game being too slow, and we got the first mass patch that basically dropped playerbase to next to nothing for a good while - then we had that based chad of a dev that told schwarz to chill for five seconds and we got the early 2019 changes through May and June that hiked it back to 3 thousand, then we got the early onset of 1.0 changes that dropped the playerbase at first, got it back up at release, and with actual marketing the game maintained around 2000~ players until late last year when it started picking up Steam and sloooowly rising to 5000

To answer your question yes I don't play and I obviously cannot know the current state of the game but from what you say the game more or less just applied bandaids over 1.0 changes, even if some things are better, did they ever fix the new cocaine runner run speed that everyone goes at right now and other such issues

I miss sweating in a barn

Also fix the damn visuals reee I swear this is the no. 1 thing I don't understand the game looks like fucking crap now comparatively

EDIT: After taking a moment to COOL IT I realized I might be entirely off given the game had a year to change and I have no idea how it fucking plays even if the visual changes still piss me off, but please understand my anger at 1.0 being as shit a patch as it was even if they fixed it over time still seethes and this is leftover anger
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Timbrewolf » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:07 am #568733

I mean there's nothing for either of us to win by arguing about it.

I know we're arguing bet seriously let me back that up and say like...the parts of the game I dislike are all systemic, the gunfeel and the environment and play are all good and fun. Rather than bitch back and forth with some dumb furry about it if you already own the game just jump into a quickplay or find some friends to run trios with.

When I saw the new AD tap-dancing bullshit at first I had the same reaction of like "what the fuck is this Fistful of Frags now?"
Like I feel you but in the end it all adds up to a better play environment.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Sheodir
 
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 2:44 pm
Byond Username: Sheodir

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Sheodir » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:09 am #568734

I'll give it a try and see how it feels.

(Don't mention Fistful the current meta is cancer)
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Timbrewolf » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:17 am #568738

If you want to have FUN I highly recommend Levering Winnie and like a Caldwell Conversion. Just lean into people with the rapid-fire winnie and laugh as they all get two-shotted in a respectable range. Swap the Conversion for an Uppercut if you dont mind trading the spare ammo (and some extra money) for long range punch.
Don't ADS just hold that thing at waist-height and bumpfire it into people it's good times. You can add Iron Repeater ontop of it if you want to rapid-fire fish for headshots too but Levering is the real MVP here.




Dolch Precision/Combat Axe is another oh-god-stay-away-from-me lol meme

If you really want to dunk on everyone and git gud tho Mosin Bayonet/Bornheim is :chef_kiss:

Anything with a Fanning LeMat is gonna be good times too.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Timbrewolf » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:38 am #569480

The parts of the game I hate are systemic. The way the game handles resources is fucky.

The system for Blood Bonds is shitty. You get so few od them compared to the prices of certain things. 25-75 points spent to rearrange the health chunks of a hunter when you only get maybe 8 on a good run and that dude is just going to die anyway.

The real endgame guns are priced prohibitively expensive which is fine. You dont want people running Nitro/Dolch every round. Automat squads, etc. But a lot of the mid-tier stuff, to even higher tier is probably too expensive compared to the money you make. You can have an overall pretty good night, win like half your matches with bounty extracts, and hemorrhage money anyway despite using relatively low-tier weapons.

Maybe cutting the prices of tools and consumables even further (or maybe just making them free because fuck you these items are essential to even trying to play pvp) could do it but like, the game is really pushing you towards shitty runs where you just zip around looking for a cash register and murdering AI with your free hunter periodically so you can have money...and that's shitty and bad. Having to preplay matches before you play real ones is fucking dumb.

eg. Stripping health chunks off is 25BB but if you just go into a match and set yourself on fire you can burn them off for free and then extract. Then you just pay the 1-3BB to replace them. Cool fucking system.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Takeguru
 
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 5:20 pm
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Re: Hunt:Showdown

Postby Takeguru » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:54 am #570361

https://streamable.com/h3a8la

Fucked up earlier, ended up making it into a shitpost
Maybe enjoy?
Image


Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users