Crusader Kings III

Talk about video games here
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Crusader Kings III

Post by Grazyn » #575282

Bottom post of the previous page:

Can confirm, incest seems way more common. One generation into the game I found out that my dwarf brother was cheating on his wife with our sister. He also created a cadet house (he's a duke) which he filled with dwarflings and inbred children.
Sheodir
Byond Username: Sheodir

Post by Sheodir » #575326

Grazyn wrote:Can confirm, incest seems way more common. One generation into the game I found out that my dwarf brother was cheating on his wife with our sister. He also created a cadet house (he's a duke) which he filled with dwarflings and inbred children.
Dwarfism seems common in general. Like, even outside of families with any Dwarf gene, I swear there hasn't been a single game I've had no Dwarf vassal.

On a related note, the Dynastic Legacies on Blood that make your traits better are the best ones by far. I managed a Giant Genius Eugenics program in my HRE game.
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #575360

Not my picture but nontheless.

Spoiler:
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #575377

So THAT's why they increased the chance of dwarfism, so people wouldn't miss those sweet references
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #575612

I continued playing from the tutorial and united Ireland. It was easier than Bono suggested. Michael Fassbender dragged a woman behind a car.
Spoiler:
I don't know how to get $$$ good.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Sheodir
Byond Username: Sheodir

Post by Sheodir » #575613

cacogen wrote:I continued playing from the tutorial and united Ireland. It was easier than Bono suggested. Michael Fassbender dragged a woman behind a car.
Spoiler:
I don't know how to get $$$ good.
Get a good spymaster, invest in the economic tree (as you're doing) and get that shit that lets you demand money for weak hooks. Use your spymaster to discover secrets. Make a lot of kids to have a lot of branch families. Bring in ALL that cash money.
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.