epic animal crossing thread

Talk about video games here
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

epic animal crossing thread

Post by bobbahbrown » #550326

hello welcome to the epic animal crossing thread -- who's excited for tonight/tomorrow...

I got an AC edition switch and I have thee game downloaded and ready to go

post your friend codes in this thread or just talk about the game [series] in general GOD IM SO EXCITED

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Re: epic animal crossing thread

Post by Qustinnus » #550331

tfw no switch
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #550332

Qustinnus wrote:tfw no switch
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #550339

Just played about 2 hours on Ultra-Violence, the one-ups have saved my ass more than once but otherwise I haven't actually fully died yet. The amount of gadgets and shit they give you is pretty nuts IMO, lots of fun variety to gib demons with. Also firing grenades into a cacodemon's mouth to give it acid reflux with an audible *gulp* sound is so stupid but I love it.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #550495

Honestly, the game is so damn good. Mick outdid himself this time around. My senny 800s with his riffs is pure pleasure.

How can the first level's music be this powerful?

[youtube]F3aphyq6BVo[/youtube]
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #550511

i like it so far i played a few hours this morning

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #550565

DrPillzRedux wrote:Honestly, the game is so damn good. Mick outdid himself this time around. My senny 800s with his riffs is pure pleasure.

[youtube][/youtube]
did you hear how bethesda accidentally packaged the game with a denuvo-free executable? a crack is already up lol
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #550566

PKPenguin321 wrote:
DrPillzRedux wrote:Honestly, the game is so damn good. Mick outdid himself this time around. My senny 800s with his riffs is pure pleasure.

[youtube][/youtube]
did you hear how bethesda accidentally packaged the game with a denuvo-free executable? a crack is already up lol
What the fuck is this for real

edit: haha what the fuck this is rage 2 drm blunder all over again
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #550584

i got cherries i got cherries everyone's jelly cuz i got cherries
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Post by EOBGames » #550586

Armhulen wrote:i got cherries i got cherries everyone's jelly cuz i got cherries
I got landed with pears.

I don't even like pears.
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #550603

EOBGames wrote:
Armhulen wrote:i got cherries i got cherries everyone's jelly cuz i got cherries
I got landed with pears.

I don't even like pears.
i got pears too!

bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #550654

don't get the coof

EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Post by EOBGames » #550690

Pro Tip: you can still grow money trees by finding the glowing dig spot and burying 10k bells in it
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #550699

i am once again asking for your iron
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #550704

lads...
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #550706

PKPenguin321 wrote:Image
lads...
i have a friend that got it delayed til the 26th good luck brother
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #550715

me arm zetic and plap had a meetup it was great armhulen took pictures

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #550716

here it is folks, from the right we got bob then me then zetic (bob's friend) then plap

big thanks to the fella for saving my ass i really did need that fukken iron
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #550774

those jaggies
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #550817

from the left: zetic, me, pepper

Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #550854

Has zetic been out toolboxing again?
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #550893

>console costs $550
>game costs $89
>it looks like that
who knew bobba was a racist
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #550918

cacogen wrote:>console costs $550
>game costs $89
>it looks like that
> 550$
are u fucking high it costs at most 230$ here rn
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #550927

Flatulent wrote:
cacogen wrote:>console costs $550
>game costs $89
>it looks like that
> 550$
are u fucking high it costs at most 230$ here rn
he's from a foreign land
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #554402

SW-4397-9451-0319

add me gamers
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #554462

Friend codes aquired, I'm going to go to your islands and harvest your natural resources. Your islands will be nothing but piles of dirt in the ocean once I'm done.
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #556040

i really really like nh but it lacks so much coming from new leaf that just ends up feeling a tiny bit soulless
Grievances (mostly stuff removed):
Spoiler:
- no art, cant get scammed by the fox anymore
- no gyroids, rain only exists for coelacanths
- no brewster
- only two shops, museum, resident services, and a campsite
- label is gone
- perfect fruit is gone (actually who cares)
- you cant choose what room you want next on your house and you can't expand them
- balloon furniture seems to be gone (good riddance)
- villagers don't give you nearly as many jobs
- silver tools are gone (actually who cares)
- bye bye shampoodle, bye bye retail, bye bye shrunk, bye bye gardening store, bye bye kicks store, seeya dream suite, fuck off police station, o7 for the reset center (but not the man himself)
- wetsuits are gone
- THEY GOT RID OF THE POST OFFICE PELICANS
It still makes all previous entries feel like shit to play and I'm sure they're going to add more as the game goes on but it ends up feeling like they left this stuff out due to a lack of development time, especially since Brewster is referenced in both villager dialogue and in the code for the museum
now for things i do like:
Spoiler:
- diy tool progression is infinitely better than the old tool progression
- paths that aren't a chore to make
- putting stuff outside isn't tied to public works anymore, this is actually bliss
- the able sisters shop is infintely better because of the fitting room
- backpacks
- way better char customization
- bells aren't worthless because of the tropical island
- nook miles system is fantastic
- island designer (give me a beach tool and a beach rock tool and I'll be even happier)
- the cabinet in nooks cranny allows me to mass buy flowers
- the hourly music in the morning bops harder than anything else
- fruit and other resources auto stack
- bells prioritize going into your wallet when you pick them up
- resource gathering makes the daily routine more fun
- money tree is back (no golden trees sadly)
- fruit energy allowing you to move trees instead of chop&replant
- too many design slots
- tool wheel
- more inventory space than ever before
- blathers is back
- moving buildings is the best animal crossing feature ever designed
- room designer
- storage upgrades???(more space but you cant store turnips and flowers anymore which sucks)
- selling land instead of villagers randomly picking a spot
- buildable inclines and cliffs
- wall mounted furniture can appear before upgrading nooks cranny
also 12pm is the best hourly theme in the game and i really like how a lot of the music incorporates tom nooks theme