Space House 3

Talk about video games here
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Space House 3

Post by Ricotez » #65440

Bottom post of the previous page:

> Yiff
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #65479

> Yiff
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #65524

Hahaha! The admin bus, glad Skorvold made it in the end.

Also shouldn't it have been Ahammer spamming .OOG's over and over? Maybe he's playing the second set, if Stillchr ever lets up.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #65546

Sticky and Ted finally have the virtual life they always wanted
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #65658

>Talk to one of these slothful decadent jackass and try in vain to get them to do their damn jobs.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #65671

3) Yiff with Skorvold

"Hey Skorvy I'm sorry I was mean to you earlier. Let's tr-"
"HMPH" pouts Skorvold as he turns up his nose at An0n3.

"Okay well how about you check out this sweet laser pen instead?"
"OH FUCK YES" cries Skorvold.

Ultimately it's all for nought. Skorvold refuses to let us touch them, acting dramatic and putting on the air of a scorned lover. Their thoughts turn to Hornygranny, who has taken this opportunity to fuck with the ETI console. God dammit!

We shove them out of the way and take our rightful seat again, ready to get back to worrraaaaaAAAAAAATTT THE FUCK IS THAT!?

Outside on the 'bus yard the avatar of the Goat Lord drops a basket of Goat Gifts and produces a moodlet that indicates he has begun to fall in love with us.

A strange roaring sound pierces the sky, a great light shines down from the Goat Heavens.

With a huge crash a Goat Portal appears promising adventures in the Goat Dimension. Fuck this. There's work to be done. We need to get back to Space House and check up on the other tenants. I absolutely refuse to go down there and investigate.

PERMISSIONS REDUCED
[PERMISSION: BADMIN]
------------------------------
AVAILABLE COMMANDS:

1) Possess [mob]
2) [G^&N THE$#@ AN$% INVES#$$^ATE]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #65673

go down there and investigate
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #65677

Possess P&S. The problem started with them, they probably fucked something up somehow.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #65690

Violaceus wrote:possess Skorvold
That command doesn't work on other admins.
EndgamerAzari wrote:Possess P&S. The problem started with them, they probably fucked something up somehow.

I keep trying but the computer only makes a faint hissing sound and then dies. When I reboot it, we're back to where we started.

Pick someone else for now. Maybe we can fix that or find out what's causing it later.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #65692

Posses Robustin, use your atmosia expertise to tinker with some shit. Or can you not do that in this one?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #65710

throw Skorvold into the portal

actually, dress Skorvold up as a tiny annoying goat first, then throw him into the portal
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #65774

Possess the mime
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Bob Dobbington
Byond Username: Bob Dobbington

Post by Bob Dobbington » #65793

>possess mime
>turn toward doorway
>Space-Mime Continuum looks as if a wall is in front of them!
>lay on couch, bask in angry glares of other residents from doorway
Game Admin for /tg/station. I usually play Daisy Holmes, the botanist.
Balut

Post by Balut » #65841

Possess whoeverthefuck our dog was.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
miggles

Post by miggles » #65846

PAS
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #65903

Balut wrote:Possess whoeverthefuck our dog was.
Am I that easily forgotten? ;_;
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #66010

I BET HG DID THIS, MURDER HIM VIOLENTLY
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #66048

Kraso wrote:I BET HG DID THIS, MURDER HIM VIOLENTLY
I'm fairly certain this has zero probability of a negative outcome unless you die, An0n.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #66057

Wyzack wrote:Sticky and Ted finally have the virtual life they always wanted
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #66077

>Possess Space-Mime Continuum

Jumping to Space-Mime we find ourselves inexplicably in the children's section of the local library, enjoying a picture book about zoo animals. We have no recollection of how we got here or why.

To our right, Erin Wake and Hedwig Algebra share a bench and are also engrossed in reading their own books. Erin is pouring over ancient illustrations of sexual anatomies while Heddy pretends to read her own book and sneaks glances at Erin's.

We get up and patrol for mischief. It appears that even more of Space House is hanging around. We do only have the one car, so perhaps we decided on one place to go for the afternoon? Robustin wanders around the reference section while Mekhi patrols for anyone speaking above a hushed whisper.

Just for shits I quickly check the ETI for the whereabouts of the other members, just to see who might be up to what. It seems that Glover and Shoves have gone downtown to get "all up in the club". Unfortunately for them it's still early afternoon and "the club" is fucking closed.

Back at the house poor Peoplearestrange is locked outside with nothing to do and no food or water. She paws at the side of the house and barks at the window, but nobody is home. The death clock ticks down a few more seconds.

Returning to Space Mime, we try to flex our mime magic and create invisible walls but nothing works. Fearing our spiritual connection to the great Silence is severed, we start inscribing various runes and graffiti charms around the outside of the library.

This placement seems really ballsy but nobody seems to care while she sprays a great orange rune down right in plain sight. I keep receiving a moodlet but I cannot discern its purpose. Either Space Mime is growing a mohawk, turning into a character from Gurren Lagann, or acquiring some kind of wanted level. We satisfy one of our short term goals of vandalizing a bunch of shit and get some happy points.

We notice through the window Oldman is getting lectured by another oldman. "Books!" he says, and opens his hands like something is exploding. Oldman frowns and says nothing in reply.

Upstairs things are heating up. Erin appears to be trying to lure Mekhi over by playing the helpless damsel, lounging on the floor of the library. Mekhi is too busy keeping overwatch on the library lobby. His elevated position gives him 270 degrees of situational awareness and maximum potential kinetic energy.

We claim this library for Silence. It's fitting, really. The one building in the city you're not supposed to talk inside is slowly becoming covered in the marks of the mime.

Elsewhere PAS has somehow broken into the home? I have no idea how she could've possibly gotten inside but she still is all alone with no food and nothing to do. Only now she's trapped in the dark. Great thinking, fox.

We watch as the sun dwindles and everyone clears out of the library to head home. We linger a little longer to finish up another large rune at the base of the steps. It's nearly impossible to enter the library without walking over one of our marks now. Perhaps our gods will bless us and return our powers or convert more people in the library to mimes.

With everyone home we begin to concont some "juice" for ourselves. It's the best way to relax after a long day of vandlism and worship of otherwordly entities. We sip our drink and watch as Oldman and Mekhi have a brief argument over who gets to use the bathroom first (Oldman wins) and watch skeptically as Pushes and Shoves attempts to prepare a meal.

AVAILABLE COMMANDS:

1) Possess [mob]
2) Stop Pushes and Shoves
3) [FREEFORM]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
miggles

Post by miggles » #66080

how do you even say "mekhi"
is it "mech-hi" or "ma-kie"?
or "mek-hee"??
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #66086

I think "ma-kai" is right.

There's an actor Mekhi Phifer and whenever I've heard his name pronounced it's that way. Ma-kai Fife-r

I was saying is "mek-hai" before but that's not right.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #66087

No, let him potentially burn the house down, it is more exciting that way.
I also love how completely dysfunctional these people are in a routine trip to the library, complete with Erin being slutty and the mime being a shit. All it is missing is the librarian screaming porn at everyone and it would be just like home.

1) Posses Oldman Robustin
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
miggles

Post by miggles » #66101

An0n3 wrote:I think "ma-kai" is right.

There's an actor Mekhi Phifer and whenever I've heard his name pronounced it's that way. Ma-kai Fife-r

I was saying is "mek-hai" before but that's not right.
well i know a dude in real life named maki and you say it "muh-kai" which i assume is the same as what youre saying
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #66108

I thought a maki was a species of monkey.

Not sure about Mekhi, though, or how you pronounce it.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #66119

Wyzack wrote: 1) Posses Oldman Robustin
Seconded!

Still, at some point Pushes has to table someone, just wouldn't be right not to.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Balut

Post by Balut » #66137

I'm totally just out of touch with the spacemans community, blue fox thingperson. Also, I totally say it "Meh-key".

What the fuck was Pushes and Shoves doing while everyone was at the library? Whatever possess Robustin.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #66155

What does Pushes and Shoves do when nobody is looking?
What kinds of thoughts run through his head?

Maybe we'll eventually find out.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Bob Dobbington
Byond Username: Bob Dobbington

Post by Bob Dobbington » #66202

+1 for Possess Pushes-and-Shoves.
That shifty scaly motherfucker is up to something. We're gonna come back to the house to find water puddles everywhere and like 6 tables.
Game Admin for /tg/station. I usually play Daisy Holmes, the botanist.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #66245

An0n3 wrote:What does Pushes and Shoves do when nobody is looking?
What kinds of thoughts run through his head?
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #66259

^ HA! Pretty much what I imagine.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #66271

Putting TABLES on to PEOPLE?

That's ridiculous.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #66278

3) go to the goat lord. then kill hg. the kingdom is yours to rule now.
bandit

Post by bandit » #66290

Possess Reed, I want to see what happens at teh club

admin feedback pls
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #66456

Updates tomorrow. Get any last minute votes in now.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #66684

>Possess Oldman Robustin

Thrilling.

Damned dog pissed on the porch. Nobody cares about keeping this place clean but me. Everyone happy to live in filth. Not us.

Filthy tail-dragger managed to finish cooking some food without killing everyone. Small miracle.

Other residents hitting it off. Might be able to use that against them later. Mekhi tries creeping up on the pussay. Good luck with that.

Tastes like shit but filling. Could be worse. Like that time the escape shuttle got knocked off course by meteors. Drifted in space for three months. Left the station almost full. Found us with only 4 left. We were the only sane one. So they said.

Everyone leaves their dishes around but we're compelled to clean it up. We're the only one here who cares.

Heddy's back. Don't know how we missed her. She's so helpless nobody keeps their eyes on her. The perfect cover. Smarter than she looks.

Visit the neighbors. Watch them through their window. Nice couple. Nice stuff. They look happy together. That wont last long.

Nice car. Better than our car. Looks expensive. Wonder what the husband does for a living. How much he paid for the car. How much he'd pay for his wife.

We whisper promises of things to come in his window while he does some late night work. He doesn't notice us but he hears the words. Gets up and runs into his bedroom to check on his wife. Take comfort in the human form underneath the blankets while you can. Life is precious. Time is short.

Reed is learning alchemy. The arms race is starting. Broke in and stole the neighbors telephone while they slept. We're setting things in motion too, Reed.

Idiot lizard is up all night jumping on the trampoline. Don't know what kind of thoughts run through his head. Try looking on the computer for personal's adds. Used gardening equipment. Nothing. Reed plants some basic ingredients outside along the front of the house. Need to learn which ones are poisonous. Need to know what he's doing. Need to get some sleep. Stay sharp.

Well that was weird. Oldman goes to sleep while Reed and Shoves stay up late. The two of them seem to have boundless reserves of energy and spend it beating the shit out of eachother with pillows. I'm surprised nobody else wakes up and yells at them, but they do this for hours.

Jesus that face.

Peoplearestrange is feeling the effects of neglect. She starts tearing into some of the furniture, savaging one of the cheap ass couches we have. We need to start urging people towards finding some income otherwise we're going to run out of steam very soon.

Reed and Shoves run outside to toss the ol' pigskin around. Nice form Reed you nerd. I should point out it's like somewhere between 2am and 3am I think. Whatever these two did downtown while everyone else was at the library got them supercharged with energy.

Uh oh? Is Space-Mime starting to make a move? Now me the pussay creepin' up on me. Will it be for murder or romance? Nice nightie, by the way.

I should point out, since we're rapidly jumping between people so much, that if we want to guide someone's actions we have to stay in them and then affect their behavior. We can't Possess someone and then immediately start directing them around. [FREEFORM] actions will only apply to the person we're currently in control of, in this case Oldman Robustin. If we want to do something as someone else, we have to spend time posessing them first. Unless something changes or I manage to upgrade this ETI.

AVAILABLE COMMANDS:

1) Possess [mob]
2) [FREEFORM]
#) [A$K $&&STI@N]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #66697

yiff
crack is whack but smacks got your back
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #66715

Old Man Robustin:
>Rise. Perform usual paranoid routine. Seek employment to further goal of arming oneself against them myriad tyrannies afoot in this shithole.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
bandit

Post by bandit » #66770

Possess Mekhi, crack down on fun and after hours behavior

admin feedback pls
miggles

Post by miggles » #66774

EndgamerAzari wrote:Old Man Robustin:
>Rise. Perform usual paranoid routine. Seek employment to further goal of arming oneself against them myriad tyrannies afoot in this shithole.
oldman will carry this space house to victory
Balut

Post by Balut » #66881

Make Oldman loot us some cool swag.

Also Christ that face.

Also Mime's face. It looks like the fuckin' clown thing from Five Nights at Freddy's II,
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #67457

Before the update commences I just wanted to share this magical screenshot with everyone. Anyway...

>[STEAL]

We are awoken from our slumber when Pushes-and-Shoves triggers the NT Station Alert system. The PA system in our room blasts a bunch of shitty techno at us and we stumble out of bed to swear at the assholes who built this thing.

Oldman cases the neighborhood. Across the street is a nice-enough looking place. One occupant. Adult male. This should be lucrative and give us some practice before our magnum opus.

We ring the doorbell and are somewhat surprised to be greeted by the homeowner. He must work out of the home. We shake hands and invite ourselves inside.

The exterior was decieving. There's little of value in this squalor. We consider different methods of inflicting pain on this man for wasting our time.

We light a fire in his fireplace, but before we can drop any combustibles next to it the man runs over and shoos us away. If we're going to burn down his home we'll need to try something else. Or make sure he's unconscious first.

It's a shame, once you've seen a fire in zero gravity every fire becomes a thing of nostalgic beauty. We will see this place burn.

We eye his stove and offer to cook him breakfast. Opening his fridge and setting out the ingredients before he can refuse. His discontent with us bubbles over and he threatens to call the police if we don't leave. Smart, but also very stupid. He's made the list.

We take a moment to root through his trash, looking for anything to ruin him with. All we find are a few tubs of discarded ice cream and his recyclables. Model citizen. We'll be the giant that steps on his model home. All in good time.

It's too early in the day to steal yet, so we look for a daytime job. A local criminal organization is scouting for talent. Perfect. They meet down at a local factory most days of the week.

We kill time training. We'll need to be strong for some of the work that's ahead. Time is on our side.

Stop training for a drink. Think bitterly about our past. It gets us low. We drink more juice. We feel better again.

We take a short nap and visit our newest friend again. We watch him sleep through his bedroom window then ring the doorbell anyway.

We barge inside. He makes for his telephone but we've already lifted it. I tear some curtains off his wall. He fumbles for his cellphone. We're about to beat him with the curtain rod when we hear the operator for 911 pick up. Checkmate. We've fumbled this one. We run out the door and into the night.

Down the street someone has left a car parked in a dark lot behind the grocery store.

We make it ours.

Emboldened we spot another unattended car.

We snake the lock on this one too. Easy couple thousand simoleons I'd bet. We'll have to try to learn the whereabouts of a local chopshop at our first day on the job tomorrow. Two cars we'll have to park in the backyard tonight.

Our heart is still racing from the excitement but our lack of sleep hits us hard. We retire for the night, two cars, and a new job richer. The man across the street hates us and I'm sure the local police would like to talk to us about a few things but we'll lay low or just blame the juice if we have to.

AVAILABLE COMMANDS:

1) Possess [mob]
2) [FREEFORM]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #67461

Holy shit this is so fucking awesome
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
miggles

Post by miggles » #67465

Possess Reed and do some good deeds to counteract the bad karma that Space House is accumulating.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #67489

Posses dog(PAS)
Find something edible around here
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #67505

Not sure if anyone has noticed but I've been putting music where appropriate for the post in the title of the updoot. Your reading enjoyment/immersion might improve somewhat. It's there for framing.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Balut

Post by Balut » #67536

Continue to be Old Man Robustin.

Robust that scrub across the street.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #67550

Freeform: Embrace your life of organised crime. And plot your way to the top.
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #67575

freeform: go grab the damn gift from the goat lord already, nerd
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #67688

XSI wrote:Posses dog(PAS)
Find something edible around here
*Fox :P
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
delaron
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Delaron

Post by delaron » #67694

And I think I just peed myself. This is gold!

2. Freeform: Oldman Robustin might need to ensure Mekhi knows who is the real boss in the house.
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.