bobbahbrown eve online adventure general

Talk about video games here
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

bobbahbrown eve online adventure general

Post by bobbahbrown » #580476

this is a thread in which i will post about my eve online adventure that is currently ongoing as my friend/euro wife (nitsah) shows me things

best wishes,
bobbahbrown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
bobbahbrown

Re: bobbahbrown eve online adventure general

Post by bobbahbrown » #580478

in my first business venture my friend/euro wife (nitsah) has showed me how to perform exploration

unfortunately a nice korean businessman decided that because i had ventured into his "wormhole" he was upset and would like to have words with me

to this extent, i was told by my friend/euro wife (nitsah) to "WARP OUT NOW" and i was very alarmed; i, however, survived unscathed

in the nearby system that i jumped to in my escape adventure, i met a man who had "park" in his name -- i knew there was a strong possibility this man was related to the recent korean surprise business venture proposal and so i proclaimed in local that i cannot trust anyone these days

i later, whilst selling my "haul", was sent a nice mail in-game from the park-man describing his support for my cause and distraught at what had occurred; so i sent him a reply and a small gift for his time. i have included these messages below.

in terms of capital on this business venture we are almost operating at a profit, i will report back with the latest numbers afterwards but this initial exploration jaunt netted 6-7 million isk in credits, which are against around a 14 million isk investment in this vessel

best wishes,
bobbah "bee" brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #580479

Euro SCUUUUUUUM
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #580519

can i join ur corp
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #580531

Lumbermancer wrote:can i join ur corp
sure!!

TODAY'S UPDATE:
today i went out with the guidance of my euro wife (nistsah) and his husband (skoglol) and i was guided through another expedition into wormhole space; however, before this, i found an interesting discussion happening in amarr!

these people were having this discussion in front of an audience of 700 capsuleers, so we all had great fun! i also seemed to have scared someone in a mining ship with my boomer account even though im a small brain new player, as he ran away from me when we were in low sec together

today i can report there were no hostile contacts in the expedition; however, i did come across the aforementioned miner as well as someone who i did not manage to contact but did see signs of in wormhole space. they were probing around looking for exploration sites like me! perhaps i will make a friend in wormhole space some day...

overall record of capital today:
+12m isk from exploration (paid off the ship...)
+300m isk gift from my wifes husband (skoglol)
-4m~ isk from throwing a frigate into the pvp ffa thing that is going on to get the free skill booster

pretty good day!

best wishes,
bobbah "bee" brown

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #580578

Hey do me a favor, if you see Radimir Lenin in Amarr tell him he's a vapid cunt

Also I played this game for like 10 years so by all means ask me literally anything
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #580583

Vekter wrote:Hey do me a favor, if you see Radimir Lenin in Amarr tell him he's a vapid cunt

Also I played this game for like 10 years so by all means ask me literally anything
I feel this in my soul and I'm desperately trying to not fall back into playing this, because I won't get out. Joined in 2006 and the next few years with BoB/Goon sold me on staying for a real long time.
Hugs
Lacran
Byond Username: Lacran

Post by Lacran » #580585

I joined in 2012, was in BL. was there for PL's war against solarfleet, that big war between HBC and CFC and the first Rev kill, good fun, fuck that game.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #580593

Misdoubtful wrote:
Vekter wrote:Hey do me a favor, if you see Radimir Lenin in Amarr tell him he's a vapid cunt

I feel this in my soul and I'm desperately trying to not fall back into playing this, because I won't get out. Joined in 2006 and the next few years with BoB/Goon sold me on staying for a real long time.
I sold my account last year. I am permanently out. I won EVE.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #580624

It feels to me like MMOs are a pointless treadmill
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #580652

Rate my pilot. Guess skill points, who gets closets wins 500M ISK.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #580656

Lumbermancer wrote:Rate my pilot. Guess skill points, who gets closets wins 500M ISK.
8/10 face

130 million sp

Alexch2
Byond Username: Alexch2

Post by Alexch2 » #580657

bobbahbrown wrote:
Lumbermancer wrote:Rate my pilot. Guess skill points, who gets closets wins 500M ISK.
8/10 face

130 million sp
wrong, it's 110 million sp
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #580658

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Oh_Rl'yeh

damn alex has won, I will deliver whenever I play eve again, so never
i actually forgot password, and character names, so I had to recover it by negotiating with eve support
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #584152

Red is dead trust no one
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #584284

This capitalism simulator seems addictive and like I want internet currency to mean something to me
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Mandozer
Byond Username: Sidurgu

Post by Mandozer » #632931

Vekter wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:31 am Hey do me a favor, if you see Radimir Lenin in Amarr tell him he's a vapid cunt

Not to necro a post but why don’t you tell me yourself, bitch.

By the way sorry we had to report the guy you sold your account to. He tried joining our corp twice. First time failed because he wouldn’t disclose alt characters that we could tell he had. Second time he got on comms and we knew his voice wasn’t yours. It was like dude. We know you’re not vekter. Stop lying and we would just probably let you join.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #632932

bobbah why did you stop? this is great, keep it going
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #632941

Mandozer wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:55 pm
Vekter wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:31 am Hey do me a favor, if you see Radimir Lenin in Amarr tell him he's a vapid cunt

Not to necro a post but why don’t you tell me yourself, bitch.

By the way sorry we had to report the guy you sold your account to. He tried joining our corp twice. First time failed because he wouldn’t disclose alt characters that we could tell he had. Second time he got on comms and we knew his voice wasn’t yours. It was like dude. We know you’re not vekter. Stop lying and we would just probably let you join.
HA, that's the funniest shit. Sorry about that guy. I shoulda told you folks I hocked my account but I didn't really think about it. Glad everyone had a good head on their shoulders. Hope things are going well for y'all.
Spoiler:

Mandozer

Post by Mandozer » #632947

So-so. Man I’m still pissed. You talked up tdsin for years and I had an invite to join Hard Knocks. But I was going to fly with my tgstation bro.

Join and a week later you left. Jerk.

Nah for real it’s nice. We own r64s in lowsec. Got evicted by HK from wormholes. I now own a supercarrier, a bunch of caps, and one of those special edition black ops CONCORD ships

Hope things have been well for you.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #632976

bobbahbrown wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:24 pm i also seemed to have scared someone in a mining ship with my boomer account even though im a small brain new player, as he ran away from me when we were in low sec together
Just to give you the headsup two years later, people can use other ships that they are in fleet with as warping points for an attack. So if a harmless mining ship comes close to you, it ain't a threat by itself, but if it's two buddies in torpedo bombers warp directly on top of you because of it, then it is. And that's not even considering the possibility that it could fit warp scramblers and lock you in place, so that you can't even warp out anymore.
Lot's of nasty surprises and bait that can be waiting for you in low sec space, so best be respectful of the many horrible ways you can die in space, and don't take a chance if you don't have to.

With aging regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #633001

Mandozer wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:32 pm Got evicted by HK from wormholes.
TBF this is why I bailed. HK was getting to the point where they were growing way too big to not just roll over everyone in w-space and that's genuinely the only reason I was really playing. I kinda just felt like I'd done everything worth doing at that point and decided to win EVE. Sorry for bailing on you like that. I promise it wasn't anything personal.
Spoiler:

Mandozer

Post by Mandozer » #633034

Yeah no worries man. Eve has changed a ton. Played for a bit after our eviction when we allied with goons. That was actually a ton of fun tbh. But after the latest great war we went out separate ways and are now making our own little empire in solitude lowsec.