SWAT 4: Shitcurity Simulator

Talk about video games here
Davidchan
Byond Username: Davidchan

Re: SWAT 4: Shitcurity Simulator

Post by Davidchan » #205423

Bottom post of the previous page:

Alright, getting Tungle and Mumble up and running, definitely interested in playing though making no promises on competence. Sadly don't live alone and am a night owl, so I don't voicechat much while gaming at night since I don't need to wake my roommates (even though their fucking dog barks all the time.) Wed Thurs evenings/nights (CST) works best for me but I can do what I can to sneak in on morning or afternoon games.
Law 0: Secborg din do nuffin.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #205440

We use discord for chat, it is gud.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #205500

Davidchan wrote:Alright, getting Tungle and Mumble up and running, definitely interested in playing though making no promises on competence. Sadly don't live alone and am a night owl, so I don't voicechat much while gaming at night since I don't need to wake my roommates (even though their fucking dog barks all the time.) Wed Thurs evenings/nights (CST) works best for me but I can do what I can to sneak in on morning or afternoon games.
You don't need Tungle to play online. As long as you've installed verything right you can just join by direct IP.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #205506

You guys wanna oper8 today?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #205515

An0n3 wrote:We may have completed it but we've never done it with a score above "Vigilante" which is just another way of saying "YOU FUCKED UP"
Still better than being a reserve officer. I like to think of it this way though, we did a lot better than the ATF would have
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #205530

Please everyone knows that cults get hit with a swat team by the fbi not the atf
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #205686

Cults get airstrikes, drug dealers get atf, kids on 4chan get fbi. Get it str8 m8
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #205700

>when half the squad gets gun downed by one crazy cult bitch and you manage to arrest her then she screams "I THOUGHT YOU WERE HERE TO HELP US GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Mandatory magdump into the perp's skull and upper torso.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #205727

An0n3 wrote:>when half the squad gets gun downed by one crazy cult bitch and you manage to arrest her then she screams "I THOUGHT YOU WERE HERE TO HELP US GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Fuck the cult hostages. They ran in front of my gun. What was I supposed to do? Not shoot them in the fucking face?
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #205913

No one told me the exicutable i needed was diferent fuck. needed swat4x

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Jacough

Post by Jacough » #205916

Supermichael777 wrote:No one told me the exicutable i needed was diferent fuck. needed swat4x
Should have read the readme
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #205917

An0n3 wrote:>when half the squad gets gun downed by one crazy cult bitch and you manage to arrest her then she screams "I THOUGHT YOU WERE HERE TO HELP US GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

It may always end in disaster but going on a rampage in that level can be hilarious. I could just imagine the chief of police screaming about us being loose cannons and the mayor being up his ass after that one run when I went berserk, shot three suspects with an AK-47, then blew up several more when I shot the gas cans near them.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #206075

I'll never forget the first time we had played that mission as a group, we managed to survive down to like two of us when we got to the basement and saw the graves for the first time.

We then turned around and systematically went through the house just executing every single person we found. Nah, fuck these people. Fuck these people.

I can picture the officers walking out the front door, pistols flared, bloodstains all over their uniform from close proximity head splatter, tossing aside their guns, ripping off their helmets, kevlar, and just taking everything off until they've left a trail of equipment all the way back to the van where they just sit and hold their heads for a bit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #206080

Not a jury in the world that would convict you

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Classy, TG, Classy

Spoiler:

Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #206092

I hate the scoring system cause it makes it seem like you're supposed to use less lethals despite actual guns being available. And I remember Less Lethals being halfway useful when I played this game 5 years ago, now it seems these fucking suspects will shoot you the second they see you unless you toss gas grenades at them first or stingers. I miss Swat 3's underslung beanbag launcher, and I could have sworn at least one game gave you rubber bullets.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #206096

I think it works perfectly.

Less than lethals are perfect for beginners and people who want to get the absolute highest scores.
Lethals are used by both complete shitters and manly men experts who want the most challenge.

If you don't have nerves of steel and the eyes of a hawk don't fucking using lethal weapons. Each bad shoot costs the group -10 points as a penalty, but also prevents the group from earning the points for a successful arrest. Shooting three perps who weren't actively threatening you, a hostage, or a squad mate and finishing the rest of the mission perfectly wont end with 70/100 points, but rather probably somewhere in the high 50's or maybe if you're lucky the low 60's.

Compared to the beanbag shotgun which is pretty damn accurate and you can just spam rounds into everyone all day everyday without any fear of losing points it's a no-brainer which gun everyone should pick all the time. Bring an ammo pouch as one of your tactical items and you get like 70 fucking rounds for it or something ridiculous.

Even if you are godlike in your ability to wield a lethal weapon sometimes enemies just go from holding a weapon at their side and non-threatening-but-still-resisting to instant weapon-raised-headshotting-the-shit-out-of-you and there's nothing you can really do about it. Even if you're perfect at responding to that change in attitude at best you wind up shooting eachother and now you're both dead.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #206097

Or if you're tedward you spook the jumpiest hardcore mamba jamba and you get got
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
Lzimann's best friend.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #206101

If you want to use lethal weapons take the AK (or carbine, if you don't have access to DLC) and put it on semi auto with JHP rounds.

Precise single bodyshots are what you want. Whenever you see a threat immediately freeze and put the crosshairs on them while shouting. If you see them raise that gun and start to turn you're clear to shoot them provided you shouted first. Shoot to kill. You really don't want them to survive the first shot because if they decide to star surrendering and you follow through on the double-tap you can wind up with a bad shoot even though you couldn't really tell.

The AK is good for this because most people don't survive the first shot.

Good shoot vs. Bad shoot is like, the entire game when you play with lethals. It costs the team less points if you die from someone blasting you than it does if you jump the gun (har har) and take a bad shoot. Be cautious. You have to pause after each bullet you slam into someone to see if you have replaced their will to commit crimes with a lead implant. No? Shoot them again, this time try to aim right for the crime organ.

Hint: It's buried deep in the brain.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #206104

But yeah that's just part of why non-lethals > lethals

Lethals = is he pointing his gun at me? what about one of my squadmates? are those explosives behind him? what if my bullet overpenetrates and hits a hostage or something? has he aggro'ed yet? fuck he's running away I literally can't do anything about this but try to chase him fuck

non-lethal = see dude shoot dude shout at dude shoot dude some more. oh that's a hostage I'm shooting in the testicles with my tazer? eh let's punch him a few times while I'm tazering him anyway
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #206127

I wish they'd make a SWAT 5. Yet they'd probably fuck it up and make it all Call of Duty clone.
Freedom
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #206145

Supermichael777 wrote:Not a jury in the world that would convict you
I'm sure there'd be some liberal fucktards who'd try
> "blah blah blah pigs oppressing freedom of religion"
> "just a misunderstood religion of peace"
> "no proof they did it, cops probably killed the kids"
> "we just need to be more open to their culture even if it involves killing kids"
> "My boygirlfriend on Tumbler said one of the WOMEN the PIGS shot was black #blm"
An0n3 wrote: non-lethal = see dude shoot dude shout at dude shoot dude some more. oh that's a hostage I'm shooting in the testicles with my tazer? eh let's punch him a few times while I'm tazering him anyway
Until you run into one of the jacked up dickholes we've run into a couple of times who just won't go down unless you put a bullet in them. Actually had that happen when I was doing the gas station robbery in single player. Found the geeked out bitch in the bathroom and had one of my guys pop a gas grenade in and then hit her with my taser. Bitch just wouldn't give up and I ended up taking some buckshot to the chest and arm and losing an officer before we finally took her down with lethals
fuck he's running away I literally can't do anything about this but try to chase him fuck
I can shoot him in the ass to send a message to his buddies.
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #206176

TehPear wrote:I wish they'd make a SWAT 5. Yet they'd probably fuck it up and make it all Call of Duty clone.
Fam just come play Rainbow Six Siege, it'll hold you over as it's not the worst piece of shit ubisoft has put out.
Lzimann's best friend.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #206178

Siege is absolutely nothing like SWAT.

You may as well tell him to go play Mario Kart to get his SWAT fill holy fuck.

Siege shitters stick to your own thread.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #247309

Thread rise from your early grave

SWAT 4 Gold edition just went up on GoG. Might be a good time to get the gang back together to taze old ladies and massacre cultists again
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #247393

neat
Lzimann's best friend.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #247946

Rev up those M4's we still have a cult to suppress.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #249562

How about some tactical brutality tonight?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #249620

I can try to get some games in yeah.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #249635

I have shadowrun today, i would not be able to play till 8 or 9 EST. I was playing some singleplayer last night though, would love to play multi again. Single player is just not the same
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #250246

i have purchased it and i am installing it currently
i do not know what kind of video style to make for it or if i should at all
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #289840

Oh shit son.

[youtube]Gd139Nin33M[/youtube]
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge