Splitgate: Portal/Halo's Baby

Talk about video games here
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Splitgate: Portal/Halo's Baby

Post by BeeSting12 » #609632

I just picked up splitgate's beta a few days ago (it's free) and it's super fun! Only problem is the queue time to get into the server is hella long so if you want to play it it's best to enter the queue, watch a tv show or eat dinner, then you're in the game. Splitgate is pretty much halo's multiplayer but everyone gets portal gun like abilities. It really feels like the game modes and guns are ripped from Halo, but I don't have a problem with that since I enjoyed Halo, so this is like Halo+. Either way I'd definitely be willing to pay for this when it fully releases particularly after they make more servers to shorten the queue. Once you're in the game, you're in- its not between every match or anything.

hmu if you trying to play it!
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Re: Splitgate: Portal/Halo's Baby

Post by MMMiracles » #609712

the game has a killed confirmed variant but instead of picking up a tag you have to physically t-bag their corpse to get the point

its good
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Re: Splitgate: Portal/Halo's Baby

Post by nianjiilical » #610442

i dl'd it yesterday on a whim and ended up playing for like 2 hours, its good shit

the portal mechanic simultaneously adds a lot of crazy mobility/access but also doesnt really change the fact that its a very simple accessible popcorn shooter that nails all the basics

its halo with a portal gun and fortnite cosmetics and thats very enjoyable
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler: