Second Life

Talk about video games here
chesse20
Byond Username: Laserdog

Second Life

Post by chesse20 » #613651

Thread for People who love dressing up their avatar in second life. Ill be posting second life screenshots and linking some second life creators that make good clothes/avatar content in here. Feel free to share screenshots of your avatars and/or second life houses here. I'll also try and link the locations when i can so you can explore these places for yourself
photo taken here https://secondlife.com/destination/ther ... -inventory
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: Second Life

Post by Farquaar » #613653

Hello?
► Show Spoiler
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #613654

Can you hear me?
► Show Spoiler
chesse20

Post by chesse20 » #613656

Farquaar wrote:Hello?
Hi welcome to the second life thread. Any questions on second life i can answer?
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #613662

how many linden dollars (L$) do you own?

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
chesse20

Post by chesse20 » #613667

bobbahbrown wrote:how many linden dollars (L$) do you own?

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown
I haven't bought any lindens in like half a year at least so im down to 112 lindens.
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #613678

My first account was from 2005 but sadly got banned with the SomethingAwful goon genocide. Think my new one is 2007. Amazing experience.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #613784

When I was 12 I played second life because a friend at school was a furry and I pretended to be 18 because I was scared the police would come if I was less than 18 and then I met a girl who was 21 and she thought I was 18 and then she asked if I would be her boyfriend and I was scared of offending her so I said sure and then she sent me a picture of her tits and I was scared of tits and disconnected and never came back
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #613787

Sticky is scared of tits cuz milk comes from there

This is canon
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #613788

she's still waiting for you
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #613792

Sounds like grooming tbh. Esp if Sticky was on VC. Ain’t no way a 12 y/o boy could pass for 18.
► Show Spoiler
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #613801

Farquaar wrote:Sounds like grooming tbh. Esp if Sticky was on VC. Ain’t no way a 12 y/o boy could pass for 18.
I was text only she and her friends used a mic

I got the police called on me once when I was 13 because I sent a poem to a girl I liked and her mum thought there was no way a kid her age could have written something that well so I guess I just write gud
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #613802

I had a go on it when it went free to play and it was in the newspapers and shit in like 2005 or whatever and nissan had an island with a car vending machine and I vended out a nissan sentra which I took back to the spawn point to drive around on the roads then immediately lagged out and crashed and couldn't get back on and then I came back to a snotty PM in my inbox from some guy saying I'd been "blocked and reported" for parking a car on his lawn
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #613805

Screemonster wrote:I had a go on it when it went free to play and it was in the newspapers and shit in like 2005 or whatever and nissan had an island with a car vending machine and I vended out a nissan sentra which I took back to the spawn point to drive around on the roads then immediately lagged out and crashed and couldn't get back on and then I came back to a snotty PM in my inbox from some guy saying I'd been "blocked and reported" for parking a car on his lawn
life imitates art
chesse20

Post by chesse20 » #613812

Screemonster wrote:I had a go on it when it went free to play and it was in the newspapers and shit in like 2005 or whatever and nissan had an island with a car vending machine and I vended out a nissan sentra which I took back to the spawn point to drive around on the roads then immediately lagged out and crashed and couldn't get back on and then I came back to a snotty PM in my inbox from some guy saying I'd been "blocked and reported" for parking a car on his lawn
oh no i can't imagine how bad a 2005 second life car looked. a nissan made out of primitive shapes sounds so bad
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #613831

Stickymayhem wrote:When I was 12 I played second life because a friend at school was a furry and I pretended to be 18 because I was scared the police would come if I was less than 18 and then I met a girl who was 21 and she thought I was 18 and then she asked if I would be her boyfriend and I was scared of offending her so I said sure and then she sent me a picture of her tits and I was scared of tits and disconnected and never came back
Oh my god this is such an emotional rollercoaster I love it
Hugs
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #613923

Stickymayhem wrote:When I was 12 I played second life because a friend at school was a furry and I pretended to be 18 because I was scared the police would come if I was less than 18 and then I met a girl who was 21 and she thought I was 18 and then she asked if I would be her boyfriend and I was scared of offending her so I said sure and then she sent me a picture of her tits and I was scared of tits and disconnected and never came back
I migrated there from The Sims Online in like 2006 and I'm glad to hear I'm not the only person who was playing it when I was like 12. The furry part raises so many questions.
Screemonster wrote:I came back to a snotty PM in my inbox from some guy saying I'd been "blocked and reported" for parking a car on his lawn
I think we talked about this in a different thread but fuckin same except it was this sick sports car I bought with my hard-earned Lindens that looked like it was made out of wood
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #615225

WHEN I WAS 12 I WAS DRINKING HENNESY FROM YOUR MOMS TITS! AND GUESS WHAT I DIDN'T DISCONNECT BUT AFTER YOU WERE BORN I NEVER CAME BACK!
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #615405

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Sticky is scared of tits cuz milk comes from there

This is canon
and milk is not vegan
chesse20

Post by chesse20 » #616074

If anyones looking to get some free stuff or spend a little bit more to swag out their avatar second life is having a shop n hop event for halloween rn.
https://community.secondlife.com/blogs/ ... ly-access/
280 stores that each have a freebie item and a bunch of stuff on sale.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #616794

Qustinnus wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:45 pm

This is canon
and milk is not vegan
Wait a minute.
I thought one of the things for Vegans was the inability for animals to give consent for products derived from them?
If you had consent from someone for their breast milk wouldn't that actually be Vegan? You're not harming an animal, and you have the consent of the person it came from.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #616844

ThanatosRa wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:41 pm
Qustinnus wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:45 pm

This is canon
and milk is not vegan
Wait a minute.
I thought one of the things for Vegans was the inability for animals to give consent for products derived from them?
If you had consent from someone for their breast milk wouldn't that actually be Vegan? You're not harming an animal, and you have the consent of the person it came from.
chesse20

Post by chesse20 » #644863

hey yall its the 19th anniversary of second life so if anyone's looking to get free clothes for their second life avatars its the perfect time of the year to do so.
check out this new outfit i got for my avatar that cost me 0 dollars
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #644864

awesome avatar
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #645840

no hate but it looks like if Marilyn Manson was a bug