Talk about video games here
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Dread Hunger - Basically just a Cult round on Icebox

Post by Stickymayhem » #613783

We played it yesterday it was very fun here are some clips

[youtube]SvRbAw07TVE[/youtube]
[youtube]2YIdjdbu5MQ[/youtube]
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Dread Hunger - Basically just a Cult round on Icebox

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #613796

Ive been interested in this game for a while but my experience with these types of games is that if you pkay randoms you get a bunch of ESL people who scream at you in french and kill you right away regardless if you or they are the bad guy and i have no friends and no one likes me so i cant do a game with people i know
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #613797

me dumping cyan's body
[youtube]2Bjy5YQ5xPc[/youtube]
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #613798

[youtube]XLrCB48XllI[/youtube]

winds be with you,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #613922

i loved the terror and this fotm alpha-looking AA game reminiscent of something like the ship meets sea of thieves does a good job of capturing it
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW: