Titan Quest Anniversay

Talk about video games here
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Titan Quest Anniversay

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #615570

Got it free on steam though i own the basegame on disk, spent a embarassing amount of time playing it over the last 3 days, its nice to revisit it but jesus it doesnt tell you about the grinding. On standard/normal difficulty you dont need to worry about all the junk you're picking up as the acts are a linear arc, level 21 im still at Egypt, made my first artefact, and make a point to grind a bit more so i can stash stuff up for other characters (you can transfer inventory, so i have a beginner stash of stuff for my new level 3's to get into the game easier, grinding for magic-stuff or beastmaster stuff in order to get achievements is hard)

My little brain couldnt really get past the beginning stages of egypt (there is a bridge that is notorious for being brown as mud unseeable) when i played through the base game many years ago, but i do wonder if it actually is too easy a experience being offered, as well as the stuff i dont remember at all being balanced add ons, but overall i can certify its much better than it used to be. Haven't got Ragnarok, heard good things about it and will look into it when i get a little bit more income to spend on steam, also never played immortal throne so it being thrown in is a nice bonus.

Geforce test-game files also leaked Titan Quest 2 as being a title in development.

Spoiler: