An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Post by Supermichael777 » #166657

Unranked for life, P90 (I suck at shooters, but aparently everyone sucks at cs)

idiots who ape pros without the skills. people who dont know how to smoke b tunnel at a t without getting shot in the face. people who don't know team damage is a thing. people who by frags and molly over smokes and flashes because they think things that dont hurt are useless. people who try to get headshots with the awp when not walbanging. buying the scout, bizon, or Galilee ever. people who don't know smoke kills fire. people who cant smoketrap tunnel. people who dont understand peaking. people who dont understand head shots are king and normal body-armor does jack against it. people using the awp aggressively. buying kit when your in the wrong lane. Insisting on speaking spanish/koren/german/whatever even after your one freind who also spoke it ragequit and now the rest of the team cant understand you or eachother. buying an m4/ak in an econ round. buying a shotgun/pistol/smg in a normal round. buying an awp when two guys on the team have one. not waiting untill the end of buy to buy the awp. buying anything another teammate droped. not giving a free ak to the guy who got wal-banged round 3 when you got 3 kills and a plant. rotating without talking to your team. not talking when you have a mic. typing when its not the buy and getting headshoted. not knowing taping opisite the way your moving makes you super acurate. not knowing the 5 places cts hide every time on dust 2. Rushing mid, ever. playing cat slow, ever. droping out after 15 rounds for a smoke. saving before the bomb is planted. saving too much. never saving. saving by hiding in spawn. not knowing that smoke in tunnel is always a trap. not knowing how grenades bounce. not shooting at pros crotches for that sweet sweet counter-crouch headshot

Thread title should have been Counter-strike: IM OFFENDED
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #166662

AI CARALHO LG GANHOU
crack is whack but smacks got your back
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #166677

Used to be global

Didn't play for a while and valve put me in DMG

Can't be fucked to rank up again but if anyone's around there you can play with me
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #166752

I was DMG for a hot 2 days and now I am gold nova 4
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #166760

Ranking systems are lame

/goes back to waiting for matchmaking in TF2
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #166823

Instead of making anti-cheat better we made the only game mode worth playing locked to people 10 hours in. Wait, you liked that mode but were gone when we changed this? HONK HONK GET FUCKED PUBBY SCUM WERE A SPORT NOW DESPITE PROS LITERALLY JUST BEING THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEST AT ABUSING TWO BUGS(stutter-step and crouch-dodge).

Actually i see where most of the Robustness meme comes from seeing as knowing how to best exploit the mechanics of the game is apparently an actual skill now.

Casual fucking sucks because to save their precious key money valve stuffs 20 into a server. competitive is locked untill your level three to 'prevent cheaters' when realy its mostly a scheam to sell operation coins to invest new players. demolition is okay but has been made thoroughly unrewarding to push people into mlg competitive mode. deathwatch is awpfull you never spawn in a good spot. arms race is a crapy gun game knockoff and the spawning sucks. Oh and the game is still full of hackers, could you please report them? Bots geared toward pros are used as space filler in casual game-modes with predicable results.

best of thirty round nuke ops when, rotate after 15. ops probably wont do well in the pistol round but that's what rushing is for.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #166846

faceit is a little better. It sucks trying to get INTO a game but once you're in it's a lot better than MM
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #166851

mg1 but you should rely on my calls and team support instead of my kills
i'll get some but it's rare i get more than 10 when i'm with my team of mge's
mp9 is op
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #166858

Supermichael777 wrote:Instead of making anti-cheat better we made the only game mode worth playing locked to people 10 hours in. Wait, you liked that mode but were gone when we changed this? HONK HONK GET FUCKED PUBBY SCUM WERE A SPORT NOW DESPITE PROS LITERALLY JUST BEING THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEST AT ABUSING TWO BUGS(stutter-step and crouch-dodge).

Actually i see where most of the Robustness meme comes from seeing as knowing how to best exploit the mechanics of the game is apparently an actual skill now.

Casual fucking sucks because to save their precious key money valve stuffs 20 into a server. competitive is locked untill your level three to 'prevent cheaters' when realy its mostly a scheam to sell operation coins to invest new players. demolition is okay but has been made thoroughly unrewarding to push people into mlg competitive mode. deathwatch is awpfull you never spawn in a good spot. arms race is a crapy gun game knockoff and the spawning sucks. Oh and the game is still full of hackers, could you please report them? Bots geared toward pros are used as space filler in casual game-modes with predicable results.

best of thirty round nuke ops when, rotate after 15. ops probably wont do well in the pistol round but that's what rushing is for.
???

are you implying that you could be a pro if they removed those two "exploits"?

Because I can tell you right now you can't and you won't and you'll be scrubbed clean off the poop deck even with you confine the pros to using only pistols.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #166861

but colonic the pistols are op
a p250 is more powerful than an m4-s
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #166868

420weedscopes wrote:but colonic the pistols are op
a p250 is more powerful than an m4-s
p250 is more accurate running than anything. fam I'm MG2 add me
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
Lzimann's best friend.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #166870

But on the other hand if you had a pistol and an actual prop had a m4-s he would still shit on you 20 different ways.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #166878

that's situational
and also mildly based on skill level
i've defeated awps and m4s so many times with just a p250 on dust2's long
a p250 really is op as shit

also
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #166883

420weedscopes wrote:that's situational
snip

also
Oh yeah my steam name should help. coolsexguy420boner. The picture is a russian kid popping his collar.
Lzimann's best friend.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #166948

sent;)
currently COOL FREE RINGTONES
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #166964

Let's talk about CS:Go Custom games.

Back in CSS I spent literally thousands of hours playing the minigame and Zombie Escape/Zombie Survival servers having an absolute blast. The servers have only gotten better as the mappers have, I was fucking blown the fuck away when the Minas Tirith map came out for Zombie Escape. Shit was insane, humans won 100 points every time they lived to the end of the map, with there being many many stages in the map, and for every 100 points could buy items every round, getting more powerful (but only slightly) after every win, but zombies could also do the same if the high-point players died. The actual map design is basically the movies and outside of there being one shitty section after the siege towers taking way too fucking long to finish the whole map is really well balanced. The First and I think Second stages are great, as is the one when humans spawn in Osgiliath, but the rest are mostly unmemorable. The whole map is a gleaming fucking achievement for the Hammer editor, to this day I'm amazed that someone could accomplish everything in it and apply it into counter strike.

There's also a few other maps I remember, there's a Helms Deep map that's really hard, a Mount Doom one that's cool (and also unbalanced) as hell, a Black Mesa map that was incredibly difficult, and there's also some other ones that aren't based on popular franchises. One in particular that I can't remember the name of is where everyone spawns near a bunch of sky bridges and then sprint as fast as they can to a helicopter before the zombies spawn, with Arnold Schwarzenegger screaming get to the chopper in the background. After that it takes off and the humans shoot zombies off the side, completing various side things and pushing buttons to let their helicopter keep moving through the map until they hit a brick wall of game balance where the whole fucking thing revolves around you crouch-jumping onto two sets of infuriatingly tall blocks, just tall enough that you have to literally have a perfectly done crouch jump to get up on them, with zombies spawning behind it so that they can knife you over it if you fuck it up. I've only once seen humans beat that section in the hundreds of rounds of it I've played.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #166983

csgo has some pretty good co-operative levels
i've fought a dragon in one before now!
coop_corrugated and coop_bagan_rescue are good ones, the dragon one is coop_mission_haunted
they're gr8 fun
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #167054

Zilenan91 wrote:Let's talk about CS:Go Custom games.

Back in CSS I spent literally thousands of hours playing the minigame and Zombie Escape/Zombie Survival servers having an absolute blast. The servers have only gotten better as the mappers have, I was fucking blown the fuck away when the Minas Tirith map came out for Zombie Escape. Shit was insane, humans won 100 points every time they lived to the end of the map, with there being many many stages in the map, and for every 100 points could buy items every round, getting more powerful (but only slightly) after every win, but zombies could also do the same if the high-point players died. The actual map design is basically the movies and outside of there being one shitty section after the siege towers taking way too fucking long to finish the whole map is really well balanced. The First and I think Second stages are great, as is the one when humans spawn in Osgiliath, but the rest are mostly unmemorable. The whole map is a gleaming fucking achievement for the Hammer editor, to this day I'm amazed that someone could accomplish everything in it and apply it into counter strike.

There's also a few other maps I remember, there's a Helms Deep map that's really hard, a Mount Doom one that's cool (and also unbalanced) as hell, a Black Mesa map that was incredibly difficult, and there's also some other ones that aren't based on popular franchises. One in particular that I can't remember the name of is where everyone spawns near a bunch of sky bridges and then sprint as fast as they can to a helicopter before the zombies spawn, with Arnold Schwarzenegger screaming get to the chopper in the background. After that it takes off and the humans shoot zombies off the side, completing various side things and pushing buttons to let their helicopter keep moving through the map until they hit a brick wall of game balance where the whole fucking thing revolves around you crouch-jumping onto two sets of infuriatingly tall blocks, just tall enough that you have to literally have a perfectly done crouch jump to get up on them, with zombies spawning behind it so that they can knife you over it if you fuck it up. I've only once seen humans beat that section in the hundreds of rounds of it I've played.
This.

I have like 200 hours in csgo almost and it's all custom games, I don't even have a rank. I play primarily zombie escape/survival. I think some of my favorite maps are doom , mako reactor , pirates of the Caribbean , frostdrake tower and zm (survival) maps with secrets, I really like the krusty krab survival map secrets. The server I play on lets you buy all guns at the start of the round, no points, but you earn server credits for things like tracer laser lines and skins and stuff. For escape maps, depending on the map I normally roll nova/sawed off , R8 or duelies , and grenades. on this server decoy grenades freeze all the zombies around it for 5-6 seconds and flashbangs act as a light for 10-15 seconds. I like maps like mako reactor or pirates of the Caribbean that have special guns in them that do certain effects when you press your "use" key. like the wall on pirates that makes a long wooden fence that blocks zombies for 10~ seconds.

zil on the sky bridge map you're talking about does one of the bridges break making the people on it fall into the water below? if so I know that map, it's pretty cool
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #167158

Yeah that's the map, if people fall into certain sections of water it puts them at the end of the map in little kill tubes if I remember right.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Amelius
Byond Username: Amelius

Post by Amelius » #167288

I think this thread proves, at least to me, the reason why /tg/ makes terrible balancing decisions. Almost everyone here has terrible, irrational, uneducated opinions.

I'm LE. The P250 is not OP in the slightest (420weed is hilarious and silly, but kind of endearing. Kinda like Steelpoint] v.s. a one shot kill) and SMGs are underpowered and nigh useless at a LE+ level except for force buys and if you don't have enough money second round for a gun.

> people using the awp aggressively.

Pros do this all the time. The trick is you have to be very, very accurate and quick with it in order to perform. Keep in mind the AWP is a gun that innately reverses peeking advantage.

> buying kit when your in the wrong lane.

What. Every CT should have a kit on any non-eco round, economy-permitting. There are no lanes in this game. Heck, getting a single kit on first round, or on eco rounds your team intends to win (buys cheap nades) is a very valid strategy.

> people who dont understand head shots are king and normal body-armor does jack against it.

Kevlar is still extraordinarily useful against SMGs, pistols (eco rounds) and every shot which is NOT a headshot. You can do without head part of armor on CT if you know they aren't on eco (because an AK headshot would ohk anyway), but not on T without crippling yourself, but otherwise, you should always have armor. Especially because headkick and nade damage will rape you.

> Insisting on speaking spanish/koren/german/whatever even after your one freind who also spoke it ragequit and now the rest of the team cant understand you or eachother.

Not allowed to complain about teammates until you escape silver/nova. Everyone is roughly as bad as each other down in the trench.

> buying a shotgun/pistol/smg in a normal round

UMP is on-par with a famas close-midshortish range, and is 1k cheaper plus grants an extra 300 bucks a kill. Totally viable if you intend to play close.

> the 5 places cts hide every time on dust 2

CTs never hide anywhere on D2 unless it's cheese. No one camps in this game unless the bomb is planted, and even then, you typically want to cover bomb from a spot and prefire it, because of peeker's advantage. Likewise, even CTs 'camping' on site will always peek before you reach them.

> mg1 but you should rely on my calls and team support instead of my kills

Then you'll never get out of the trench. Information only does so much. if you're a 10-24 dead weight, then someone else has to play far out of their rank to carry you.

> a p250 is more powerful than an m4-s

Except it's a 13/26 pistol with no mid-long range accuracy, heavy damage falloff from a shortish range and semi-auto with only the first shot being accurate from stationary. It's useless outside of as a sidearm for awpers and on eco. Keep in mind that this game is about momentum. A gun that's 70% as powerful as an M4, but costs half as much will never be used when you or your team can afford an M4, because losing a round can spell the doom for several more, especially if you just got your first consecutive victory.

Contrast to the M4A1-S, automatic, high accuracy even over mid-long range, low recoil, far longer damage falloff, 20 bullets instead of 13, first 3 shots are ~100% accurate instead of 1, etc. etc. There's very good reasons why pros don't just use the P250 every round instead of buying M4A1-Ses and M4A4s.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #167652

never compare me to steelpoint ever fucking again
never do that
immediately i am not fond of you because of that
immediately i do not like a fucking stranger on the internet because they compared me to steelpoint
analyze yourself friend
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #167671

im already a demon kaz
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #167679

420weedscopes wrote:never compare me to steelpoint ever fucking again
never do that
immediately i am not fond of you because of that
immediately i do not like a fucking stranger on the internet because they compared me to steelpoint
analyze yourself friend
If steelpoint has a photo of himself on the what do you faggots look like thread I'm totally pasting your face over his now.

TBH I'm pretty bad at csgo when it's not zombies. If i'm not on a custom server (zombie/bhop/surf) I play casual which is probably the scum of the earth but whatever I have fun 3/10 times there. I don't understand why valve never/can't make casual/a gamemode where it's unranked 5v5. because then I might actually try to play and learn the game seriously
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #167768

you are correct the only fun parts of csgo are in custom servers
comps are the most stressful and tryhardiest shit and it is the worst
like sometimes i just want to bully my teammate for the bantz but if i do then four people will start hating because i'll lose elo
it's a fucking video game
calm down
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #167775

its a video game that all parties have entered saying "okay yes im going to try hard".

you can't blame them for tryharding, that is the whole point, if you don't care about elo because it's just a video game then don't play competitive.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #167791

it is one of the only things my pals will play of their own accord
i have to spend an hour convincing them to play zombie escape if i want to play it with them and it is the dumbest shit in the universe
that is all it is
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #167794

Fuck dude ill play silly CS customs with you
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #167807

Man going 40 and 14 on your first competitive after a long break feels good.

Edit: THE PROOF steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-B3VHD-NkO4V-bCMeq-PfT9R-ebaEC

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Classy, TG, Classy

Spoiler:

Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #169980

Just learned of the rank down squash 4 months ago. I feel stuck in silver 1 and now that I know how impossible it is to escape the hacker, surf, and grief team filled pit that is silver I, requiring you never to land in it or be boosted by high ranking buddy's.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Classy, TG, Classy

Spoiler:

420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #170060

my friend is genuinely, unironically, silver 4
i am mg2 now
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #170062

elo hell doesnt exist get good etc etc
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #170244

context for me being mg2
i have been trying, outright TRYING MY HARDEST to derank
>5 kills per game
and i fucking ranked up

alan (silver 4) gets 20-25 kills per game and is a great team player - he just got deranked.

fix your fucking game, valve
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #170349

it doesn't matter what your score is.

if you lose games, you lose elo. if you win games you gain elo.

im pretty sure valve dont even factor your score to how much elo you gain, because that would be dumb. if you impact a game enough to win it you will go up in rank, if you don't impact the game you are depending on one of your team mates to actually play over his rank and carry you. that is the basics of how to rank up on a team game with an elo system.
in league there's a saying:
40% of the games you get carried by your team
40% of the games you lose because someone carried on the enemy team
20% of the games are up to you to decide.

better players can change the last two percentages to be more, that's why their winrates are super high.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #170523

Just get good at videogames in CS, walk everywhere, aim head height, never reload unless you need to and never switch your weapons if you have to. I usually get around 30 kills in unranked games, never really bothered with going into the comp mode. I utterly trash deathmatch games most of the time if I get into them.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #171941

Valves tutorial sucks watch a youtube series walk right before contact and run until its last man standing. Never crouch when peeking unless you like getting shoot in the knees. aim for the gut or the head, never stop moving, tap individuals and spray groups, the ak is best gun grab it and trade for an awp if you want one, most ct's will give anything for the one taps. The scout is better then you think.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Classy, TG, Classy

Spoiler:

420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #171969

Supermichael777 wrote:The scout is better then you think.
Supermichael777 wrote:then
everything is in order here
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #172036

ColonicAcid wrote:it doesn't matter what your score is.

Individual score does actually matter - it has a percentage influence. Score, however, is that thing at the end of the scoreboard that nobody ever looks at, which includes teamwork points. Winning or losing the match, however, matters much more.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
TankNut
Byond Username: TankNut

Post by TankNut » #172085

Second round of competitive with my new rig, ended up getting the clean sweep achievement as well.

Looks promising.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #172134

skins = wins
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #172139

I think they may of been throwing.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #172144

TankNut wrote:Second round of competitive with my new rig, ended up getting the clean sweep achievement as well.
Smurf playing against silvers :3

If you end up in the Gold nova 2 - Master guardian 2 rank region, let me know if you want to play. I'm a Gold Nova 4 myself.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #172202

LiamLime wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:it doesn't matter what your score is.

Individual score does actually matter - it has a percentage influence. Score, however, is that thing at the end of the scoreboard that nobody ever looks at, which includes teamwork points. Winning or losing the match, however, matters much more.
Yes, but what actually matters is whether you lose or win.
You don't gain elo on losses, and you dont lose elo on wins. How much elo you gain in the long run doesn't really matter, as long as youre constantly winning you'll climb.

If you're more of a supportive player/in game leader your score won't reflect your carrying ability. No brain just aim will only take you so far.
TankNut
Byond Username: TankNut

Post by TankNut » #173119

Ended up getting Silver 1 because apparently my first few competitive matches were absolutely terrible.

On that note:
Spoiler:

I'm surprised we managed to get a tie in the first place, Jesus Christ that was a roller coaster of emotions. Didn't even notice the first ace because of the rest of my team screaming into my ear in some russian language.
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #173135

TankNut wrote:Ended up getting Silver 1 because apparently my first few competitive matches were absolutely terrible.

On that note:
Spoiler:

I'm surprised we managed to get a tie in the first place. Jesus Christ that was a roller coaster of emotions. Didn't even notice the first ace because of the rest of my team screaming into my ear in some russian language.
nigga
Lzimann's best friend.
Supermichael777

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

Post by Supermichael777 » #173869

made silver 2. quality of player improved. accidentally started auto wars.

memes intensified.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Classy, TG, Classy

Spoiler: