Page 2 of 2

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 10:53 pm
by Tornadium
EU SMFC/GE.

If you want to play or want boosted up just let me know.

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:53 am
by 420weedscopes
look at this hacker
you big cheater xaxaxaxa

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:24 pm
by IrishWristWatch0
I quit. Sold all my skins, minus a couple. Got a hundred bucks for them. Bought Gang Beasts and Squad. Fuck it

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:30 pm
by MMMiracles
IrishWristWatch0 wrote:I quit. Sold all my skins, minus a couple. Got a hundred bucks for them. Bought Gang Beasts and Squad. Fuck it


see you in a week.

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:05 pm
by 420weedscopes
here in my garage
just got this uh
brand new deagle here
Image
£2 profit! ft!
i also traded up to this
Image
pretty good! russians keep trying to scam me for it! fn!
i am willing to trade either of them since i don't care for keeping non-st skins
https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/n ... n=EmXZOoaa

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:16 pm
by Supermichael777
Silver 2 switched from cod fags to decent noobs

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:21 pm
by Tornadium
If you want some coaching or boosts give me a heads up, I play in ESEA Europe Main.

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:03 am
by Supermichael777
also totally legit bro
Spoiler:
Image
Image

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:06 am
by Deitus
massive necro for csgo going f2p and getting a battle royale mode.

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:37 pm
by Qbopper
f2p is (!)

the battle royale is legitimately really well thought out and fun but people are screaming because BATTLE ROYALE WTFFF and ITS STUPID NO AMMO

the money system is neat and drones delivering shit is a fun mechanic/funny to watch, ammo being scarce means you can't pick up an AK and win the game with zero effort, and the other mechanics are pretty fun

it could still use some tweaking but i think people are just pissed off for little good reason

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:51 pm
by Vile Beggar
i spent money like 2 years ago to buy csgo and even though it went f2p, the medal i got was TOTALLY WORTH IT

also damn the BR is good

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:38 pm
by PKPenguin321
Qbopper wrote:f2p is (!)

the battle royale is legitimately really well thought out and fun but people are screaming because BATTLE ROYALE WTFFF and ITS STUPID NO AMMO

the money system is neat and drones delivering shit is a fun mechanic/funny to watch, ammo being scarce means you can't pick up an AK and win the game with zero effort, and the other mechanics are pretty fun

it could still use some tweaking but i think people are just pissed off for little good reason

my only complaint is that the F2P thing will absolutely bring in hackers, there were already a bunch but now they can just whip up an alt to dodge the ban

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:27 pm
by Qbopper
you can keep prime only matchmaking on, so either they have to spend 40 years grinding up + register a phone number, or they have to drop money on the game to get prime, so that's no different from normal

I do expect an uptick in cheating but most hackers attempt to be subtle anyways and people are genuinely really bad at detecting any kind of cheat beyond blatant spinbots so I don't know how much shit will change

the moderation teams for steam and cs seem to be much more active now, though - i've had multiple reports on people result in action in under 48 hours which is honestly a little impressive

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:43 pm
by MMMiracles
i just wanted a new operation dammit

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:30 pm
by PKPenguin321
Qbopper wrote:you can keep prime only matchmaking on, so either they have to spend 40 years grinding up + register a phone number, or they have to drop money on the game to get prime, so that's no different from normal

I do expect an uptick in cheating but most hackers attempt to be subtle anyways and people are genuinely really bad at detecting any kind of cheat beyond blatant spinbots so I don't know how much shit will change

the moderation teams for steam and cs seem to be much more active now, though - i've had multiple reports on people result in action in under 48 hours which is honestly a little impressive

casual mode tho?

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:46 am
by Qbopper
i say this genuinely and 100% unironically: casual is a dumpster fire with or without f2p and you're far better off playing a good mode like demolition instead of it to get to level 3 to play comp like literally everyone else

csgo is the only game i can think of where the competitive matchmaking mode is superior to the casual one in literally every possible way

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:48 am
by PKPenguin321
Qbopper wrote:i say this genuinely and 100% unironically: casual is a dumpster fire with or without f2p and you're far better off playing a good mode like demolition instead of it to get to level 3 to play comp like literally everyone else

csgo is the only game i can think of where the competitive matchmaking mode is superior to the casual one in literally every possible way

I just like shootan now and then without having to use my brain too much, casual is fun for me and is what I tend to play whenever I don't want to commit to a half hour comp match

Anyways, the battle royal mode is pretty fun, I like it a lot

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:39 am
by Qbopper
I don't always wanna commit to a comp match but holy fuck casual is just like, inherently unfun to me, idk, it's a fucking mess

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:59 am
by Nabski
We did two matches of this today with an all admin team, then 1 with a 4 person team.
The scores were
0-16
0-16
7-16

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:14 am
by PKPenguin321
Nabski wrote:We did two matches of this today with an all admin team, then 1 with a 4 person team.
The scores were
0-16
0-16
7-16

yikes

Re: Counter Strike: Globaly Offensive Players

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:00 am
by Qbopper
what were the ranks of everybody involved?