beginning my first serious playthrough of this little gem:

how do I feel about this game?
am I happy?

any tips? (no spoilers please)
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Re: Lobotomy Corporation

Post by Capsandi » #668458

My playthrough of Lobotomy took from June of last year to February of this year.
Name an agent after me and tell me how I die!
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #668473

Capsandi wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:18 pm My playthrough of Lobotomy took from June of last year to February of this year.
thats impressive, it took me a solid year and a half to get a rocket to the anomaly in oxygen not included
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #668481

pick a god and pray
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #668491

Great concept, memorable character, nice OST, good atmosphere

However the game SUCKS to play and it has a horrible memory leak
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
Unsane

Post by Unsane » #668492

And I hate Hod goddamn I hate Hod so much
ImageImage
saprasam

Post by saprasam » #668517

Unsane wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:03 pm Great concept, memorable character, nice OST, good atmosphere

However the game SUCKS to play and it has a horrible memory leak
every single project moon game has a memory leak because their coding is god awful but everything else about their games is near perfection
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #668557

I don't like this tree
Unsane

Post by Unsane » #668583

I argue the AI in LoR is really questionable
ImageImage
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #670181

KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT THE GOD DAMN FAIRIES FUCK
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #670182

Capsandi wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:18 pm My playthrough of Lobotomy took from June of last year to February of this year.
i stopped bothering with most names after my like 10th reset to day 1

Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #670190

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:44 am
I'd recommend rewinding to memory repository from the pause menu instead of resetting to day 1. it only sends you to the last 'checkpoint' day which is like every 5 days. resetting to day 1 is mostly for when you bring in something especially hard to deal with on a checkpoint day. Agents and their experience are backed up at checkpoints so if you reset from day 8 to day 5, exp gained and agents bought on or after day 5 are lost, though equipment and information gained is preserved. I never reset to day 1 because I thought it was a hard reset for a while even after getting something especially prone to breaking out on day 16 when none of my dudes could survive it, which made the mid game way more difficult than it should have been.
Timonk wrote:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #670254

Capsandi wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:41 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:44 am
I'd recommend rewinding to memory repository from the pause menu instead of resetting to day 1. it only sends you to the last 'checkpoint' day which is like every 5 days. resetting to day 1 is mostly for when you bring in something especially hard to deal with on a checkpoint day. Agents and their experience are backed up at checkpoints so if you reset from day 8 to day 5, exp gained and agents bought on or after day 5 are lost, though equipment and information gained is preserved. I never reset to day 1 because I thought it was a hard reset for a while even after getting something especially prone to breaking out on day 16 when none of my dudes could survive it, which made the mid game way more difficult than it should have been.
yeah, i'm using the mod that preserves agents through day 1 resets though to eliminate some of the grind from the game. if say i go back from day 8 to day 5, the agents i hired and decked out wont be saved. so day 1 resets for me, now, unless i decide to let an agent go because of a huge amount of work i spent on the day (i wont)
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #670299

sure, ill pick magical girl. what a fun sounding anomaly

Ş̶̜̜̼̤̺̮͍̲͍̟̻̺̤͚͘͝H̷̗̩̭̱͔̀͡ͅE̢̛̗͎̗͇͔͔̦͉̦͜͜ͅS͔͇̫̤͍̪͔̜̖͔̬̣̜̞̯͉̟͘̕͜͠ ̧҉̻͔̗̺͙Ņ̴͙͍͍͕͎̤̠̲̼̗̜̬̬̘̺̱͠ͅǪ̴̩̬͙̠̘̙̘̥̜T̶̨̛̝̲̺̖̼̥̗̟͇̫̦̞̜͕̝̘̝͎͟͜ ̴̡͍̻̘̮̭F͉̳͙̗̘̺̣͍̘̤͓̥͎̫̼̭͕͎͕͡Ų̸̮̞͚̪̠͎Ņ̼̥͚͖̝̙͕́̕

T̗͕̥̘̣̯̹̘͈͕̳̥̹̀̀̕ͅͅH̶͓͎̬̣̮̼̳͉̟̳̯͠ͅĮ̸̥̙̰̥̙̱ͅS̫̥̤͍̪̗̳̲̳̺̮̹͠ ̷̛̹͇̥̗̯̲̼̗͓͇͕̞̱͈̠͓W̷̡͉̟̟̗̲̰̜͚̯̦͕̠̖͍͓̰̬Ą̵̘̮̩̗̥̱̭̮͘͡ͅS̫̻͚̟̙͜͝͞ ̶̛̺̫͕̜̪̬̞͟͞A̵̡͏̙̥̬̗̫̲̺̼͎̪̙͕͓̼̝ ͏͏̠̩͙̟̱̱͕̩̜̤̠̗̰̰̼M̴̫̩̝̬̼̠̪̟̩̪̗̗̭̞̰͕͈̬̀ͅÍ̵̲̤͙̞̯̥̙̻͈̦̮̩̀͝ͅS҉̵̞̝̗̯̻̦͍̬̘͎͎̞̩̯̰͢T̤̠͈̮̀̕À͚͍̣͈̥͍͔̫̲̦͘͠K̴̕҉҉̗͙̜̮̖̙͇͇̪͙̦̲̻E̞͎͖̹̹̠̮̤͕̝̦̰̘͘͢͢͝ͅͅ

saprasam

Post by saprasam » #670867

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:37 pm sure, ill pick magical girl. what a fun sounding anomaly

Ş̶̜̜̼̤̺̮͍̲͍̟̻̺̤͚͘͝H̷̗̩̭̱͔̀͡ͅE̢̛̗͎̗͇͔͔̦͉̦͜͜ͅS͔͇̫̤͍̪͔̜̖͔̬̣̜̞̯͉̟͘̕͜͠ ̧҉̻͔̗̺͙Ņ̴͙͍͍͕͎̤̠̲̼̗̜̬̬̘̺̱͠ͅǪ̴̩̬͙̠̘̙̘̥̜T̶̨̛̝̲̺̖̼̥̗̟͇̫̦̞̜͕̝̘̝͎͟͜ ̴̡͍̻̘̮̭F͉̳͙̗̘̺̣͍̘̤͓̥͎̫̼̭͕͎͕͡Ų̸̮̞͚̪̠͎Ņ̼̥͚͖̝̙͕́̕

T̗͕̥̘̣̯̹̘͈͕̳̥̹̀̀̕ͅͅH̶͓͎̬̣̮̼̳͉̟̳̯͠ͅĮ̸̥̙̰̥̙̱ͅS̫̥̤͍̪̗̳̲̳̺̮̹͠ ̷̛̹͇̥̗̯̲̼̗͓͇͕̞̱͈̠͓W̷̡͉̟̟̗̲̰̜͚̯̦͕̠̖͍͓̰̬Ą̵̘̮̩̗̥̱̭̮͘͡ͅS̫̻͚̟̙͜͝͞ ̶̛̺̫͕̜̪̬̞͟͞A̵̡͏̙̥̬̗̫̲̺̼͎̪̙͕͓̼̝ ͏͏̠̩͙̟̱̱͕̩̜̤̠̗̰̰̼M̴̫̩̝̬̼̠̪̟̩̪̗̗̭̞̰͕͈̬̀ͅÍ̵̲̤͙̞̯̥̙̻͈̦̮̩̀͝ͅS҉̵̞̝̗̯̻̦͍̬̘͎͎̞̩̯̰͢T̤̠͈̮̀̕À͚͍̣͈̥͍͔̫̲̦͘͠K̴̕҉҉̗͙̜̮̖̙͇͇̪͙̦̲̻E̞͎͖̹̹̠̮̤͕̝̦̰̘͘͢͢͝ͅͅ

i was waiting for this moment
have fun resetting
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #670885

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:37 pm sure, ill pick magical girl. what a fun sounding anomaly

Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #670976

Archie700 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:52 am

saprasam wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:56 am

i was waiting for this moment
have fun resetting
i've actually managed to keep her calm the past few days (comes down to weather or not i can cheer her up after a meltdown)

but now i've got two other WAWS that are also a handful

ill keep pushing as much as i can but yeah i think the current day is where ill be resetting. really wanna see if i can grab some EGO equipment from these fucks before i do
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #671101

Reading this thread reminded me to try this game. I spent a few hours playing it tonight and so far I have mixed feelings. The theme and investigation mechanics are extremely interesting.
But the combat, in my opinion, is horrible. What sane person looks at fallout shelter and decides that's how they'd like to implement combat?

I also worry I might end up in a bad position, like my Darkest Dungeon save. I.E. Something major fucks up, take a huge break, play for a few weeks, repeat. My main problem in DD was the huge amount of time you lost when a hero died. But so far I haven't lost any important employees, so I guess we'll see.
It keeps getting worse!?
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #671102

Mice World wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:14 pm Reading this thread reminded me to try this game. I spent a few hours playing it tonight and so far I have mixed feelings. The theme and investigation mechanics are extremely interesting.
But the combat, in my opinion, is horrible. What sane person looks at fallout shelter and decides that's how they'd like to implement combat?

I also worry I might end up in a bad position, like my Darkest Dungeon save. I.E. Something major fucks up, take a huge break, play for a few weeks, repeat. My main problem in DD was the huge amount of time you lost when a hero died. But so far I haven't lost any important employees, so I guess we'll see.
a lot of mods will alleviate a lot of the grind which i would highly recommend
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #673648

Late to the party. Just accept, people die. You will restart a lot. READ EVERYTHING. Something is cute until you look over and it killed 4 people and breaches.
► Show Spoiler
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #673751

Chadley wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:19 am Late to the party. Just accept, people die. You will restart a lot. READ EVERYTHING. Something is cute until you look over and it killed 4 people and breaches.
Archie700 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:52 am Image
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #673759

I HATE THAT BLUE HAIRED BITCH
► Show Spoiler
Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #673774

I never got her in LC but she was hell in LOR so I can't imagine what dealing with her bs in LC is like
Timonk wrote:
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #673820

Capsandi wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:15 pm I never got her in LC but she was hell in LOR so I can't imagine what dealing with her bs in LC is like
Never beat her in LOR, then my save got corrupted.
► Show Spoiler
saprasam

Post by saprasam » #673993

cant wait for the library of ruina thread
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #674445

Capsandi wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:15 pm I never got her in LC but she was hell in LOR so I can't imagine what dealing with her bs in LC is like
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #674561

Archie700 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:44 am
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
► Show Spoiler
Timonk wrote:
Chadley

Post by Chadley » #681680

Get BongBong and then never lose her. Losing BongBong will make everyone mad.
► Show Spoiler
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #682126

queen of hate is cute though
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #682355

been watching through chainsaw man and realized its a fucking anime about a bunch of fucking SCP's
stairmaster
Byond Username: Stairmaster

Post by stairmaster » #683333

its actually about sad people