GTA 5 IS OUT

Talk about video games here
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

GTA 5 IS OUT

Post by Stickymayhem » #82070

WILL SET UP ONLINE THINGAMEES TO PLAYING TGSTATION

EXCITES
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Re: GTA 5 IS OUT

Post by Cipher3 » #82086

>Actually having someone to play with

....Dang now I have to consider getting it again.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #82089

We decrypting download now.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #82100

You silly bastards, GTAV has been out forever now. I've already played it on two separate consoles.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #82102

If I get any urges to buy it and you guys commit to it I'm in.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #82111

Oh my god.

Hop online and the game stutters like shit. Solo works perfectly.

It is fun though. I bought a corvette and added ricey shit to it. Some other guy in a porshe stopped by me at a red light so we raced up the twistys in the mountains. He ended up crashing into a tree so I got out, shot him, took a selfie, and stole his car, and drove it off a cliff.

thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #82129

This town ain't big enough fer all of us, y'herd?

Spoiler:
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #82205

QuartzCrystal wrote:You silly bastards, GTAV has been out forever now. I've already played it on two separate consoles.
Go away, peasant.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #82236

someone gimme 22 bucks for free
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Laharl Monthy
Byond Username: Laharl Montgommery

Post by Laharl Monthy » #82238

Just started online, my Social Nick is RedLaharl, if anyone's interested.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #82278

Bought it, played it for a few hours, took advantage of the shitstorm going on to get a refund for it.

The only reason I want this is to dick around in GTA Online with bros but it feels incredibly shallow.
Driving around looking at the map of things to do:

Street race.
Death match.
Team deatchmatch.
Street race.
Team deathmatch.
Capture the objective type thing.

Fuck. What happened to all the cool game modes from GTA IV? Where's all the fun co-op shit? Is it only heists? How much of this crap do I have to grind before I get to play heists? Fucking seriously? There's only four of them what?

Mouse and Keyboard in this game controls like dogshit. My character suffers from some kind of weird nearsightedness where everything gets blurry beyond 15 feet.

What the fuck happened to the soundtrack in this game? They got a bunch of good hip hop channels and then everything else fucking sucks hard. Where're my retro 80's classics? Where's my metal channel?

I went from zero to buyer's remorse in like 3 hours. I'll pick it up again when it's down to like $20 or $30 but with Killing Floor 2 coming out next week like nah man nah. Everything you can do in this game feels like it was better done in like...bullshit Arma Roleplay servers.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #82317

Yeah I'm gonna wait untill price drop. £49 is just too much for a game right now.

KF2 coming out!? :D MULLAH!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #82350

time to weld those doahs
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #82601

An0n3 wrote:Bought it, played it for a few hours, took advantage of the shitstorm going on to get a refund for it.

The only reason I want this is to dick around in GTA Online with bros but it feels incredibly shallow.
Driving around looking at the map of things to do:

Street race.
Death match.
Team deatchmatch.
Street race.
Team deathmatch.
Capture the objective type thing.

Fuck. What happened to all the cool game modes from GTA IV? Where's all the fun co-op shit? Is it only heists? How much of this crap do I have to grind before I get to play heists? Fucking seriously? There's only four of them what?

Mouse and Keyboard in this game controls like dogshit. My character suffers from some kind of weird nearsightedness where everything gets blurry beyond 15 feet.

What the fuck happened to the soundtrack in this game? They got a bunch of good hip hop channels and then everything else fucking sucks hard. Where're my retro 80's classics? Where's my metal channel?

I went from zero to buyer's remorse in like 3 hours. I'll pick it up again when it's down to like $20 or $30 but with Killing Floor 2 coming out next week like nah man nah. Everything you can do in this game feels like it was better done in like...bullshit Arma Roleplay servers.
lmao what a bitch
QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #82670

The sheer amount of white teens pretending to be black gangsters on voice chat is amazing.

I was playing last night and a kid was like "YEAH NIGGA, I'MMA POP YO ASS" and then me and 20 other people listened as his mother came into his room and absolutely tore him a new one for the language he was using and he sounded like he was crying as she started threatening to take away his PS4.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82703

I got a $7000 bounty somehow and everyone keeps coming at me for it.

I've killed a lot of people by just spraying SMG into their windshield. It's 2ez.
Next time I see some of you guys on you need to come capitalize on it for an easy $7000.

I also found some fun standing near the edge of a cliff or ramp into oblivion while in passive mode. Idiots will come flying at you in their cars to try to ram you, only to go flying off the cliff passing harmlessly through you and then explode and die.

Proximity mines at the exits to someone's apartment building work hilariously as well. People will run inside to hide but they can't see anything going on outside. Put some prox mines by the door and then some down by the garage and just wait.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #82723

Can speak on the effectiveness of mines. An0n3 was exiting a strip club when the entire entrance suddenly exploded.
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82759

Post your /fa/ggot ass characters:

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #82760

Boris 'Mad Boar' Pepper's lesser known brother.
Officer Hurt.
I play Boris Pepper.
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #82761

He's also a white supremacist, which explains the evil look at the black car.
I play Boris Pepper.
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #82777

I'm AdmiralStoopler on Social Club if anyone wants to play crime games.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #82812

The online so far has been okay, the load times are awful and a pain, and the heists with randoms are just pointless.

Luckily I have a group of people who are down to heist, so we've been organising times to get that stuff underway.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #82836

make sure that you don't have one of them miss out on a date, oranges
if any of you miss out but continue a setup, then the people that miss out also miss out on an extra $1m. that $1m is the bonus for completing all heists and setups with the same team members.

one setup. my friends couldn't wait on one setup.
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82885

If you don't listen to Radio Los Santos you're a fucking dumbass.

[youtube]djE-BLrdDDc[/youtube]

[youtube]_L2vJEb6lVE[/youtube]

[youtube]PkwvKMLDi7A[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #82889

im just waiting for this game to fucking download
nsos

Post by nsos » #82890

59 gb at a rate of 2.4 mbs per second
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82895

[youtube]iRIdqNjBjRk[/youtube]

VBR is acceptable too but really RLS 4 lyfe.

[youtube]_PG9Rh-qmdg[/youtube]

I love playing multiplayer with people and they turn their car stereo to some bullshit station and I reach over and turn it right back to RLS.

No fucker we're listening to what I want to listen to you drive the fucking car.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #82901

Uh...flylofm is where it's at.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82902

QuartzCrystal wrote:Uh...flylofm is where it's at.
Just embrace your inner hipster and listen to Radio Mirror Park already.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #82905

RLS, Rock Radio, or any talk show station is acceptable. Anything else is verboten for my car or bike.
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82906

I love asking people if I can smoke in their car, and they're like what the fuck?

Then I open the quick inventory and just start hammering the cigarettes so my character is just lighting cigarettes and dumping them all over the interior and they're like "what the fuck? how are you doing that?"

Pro-tips:

If you put "eat a snack" or whatever as your quick action you can just press capslock anytime you need a little health boost and your guy will eat a candy or whatever. You can hold down capslock to get a bigger health boost. If you go into cover you can press the button and just receive health without doing any animation. It's great.

H toggles your headlights on -> high beams -> off.
If you have a convertible, you can hold H while parked to open or close the top. Pretty nifty.

You can set your vehicle permissions. Best option is "Passengers". It prevents filthy Russian players from stealing your ride but still allows people to jump in and ride shotgun with you.

Sultan RS master race. It's a four-door car you can steal that has near-super car class acceleration and top-speed with good traction. The brakes suck but the traction makes up for it. It's combination of a WRX and Lancer so that's cool too. I see a lot of idiots driving around who spent all their pre-order monies on buying an Infernus or Entity XF only to beat them to mission objectives because they can't corner for shit. 240mph top speed doesn't mean shit when you're driving around city blocks you fucking morons.

The Futo and Blista Compacy get honorable mentions as well for "cars that are dirt cheap/stealable but fun as fuck to drive and will get you from A to B fast as fuck".

If you really care about GOING FAST don't bother with cars. Get a bike. Specifically the Akuma or Bati 801. You can buy both dirt cheap. The Akuma accelerates like a railgun and corners like it aint no thang, but the Bati beats it on top speed. The Bati 801 in the right hands can acquire ludicrous speeds by performing a wheelie (hold ctrl) but can also kill you instantly if you fuck up doing it. You can run missions surprisingly well on either if you don't drive like a moron and kill yourself because NPC spawns will never be able to hit/catch up to you. I was playing with a guy on a Hakucho who was practically doing everything all by himself well the rest of us were chasing after him. It costs $82k but you get to ride around on a giant Japanese behemoth sport cruiser. Pretty cool.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #82924

Non stop pop in my infernus bitch traction is just for scrubs who can't handbrake turn and drift
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #82934

Sultan has been my fav car since gta 3

that and the mafia sentinel
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #82936

hey anon where did you take that sultan picture that ramp looks like fun
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #82937

I am a sucker for shitty muscle cars like the sabre turbo or the dukes. I should probably buy something super class just for when i gottagofast though. If rad bad /tg/ people are playing the PC version then i will probably buy it, i do not have a full heist crew of 4 on xbox
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82946

Stickymayhem wrote:hey anon where did you take that sultan picture that ramp looks like fun
I didn't take that, it's a random picture I found online.

If you look at shitty garages in the real-estate browser you'll see one of them has a big half-pipe next to it. There are a few of them placed around the map.

If you want a sick ramp there are two launchpads near the airport terminal that will send your car into orbit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
nsos

Post by nsos » #82992

so far i've spent most of my time in this game getting into fistfights with bums on the beach 10/10 would recommend to friends
nsos

Post by nsos » #83008

i think all the terrible online loading screens aren't even loading the game it's just the terrible matchmaking and netcode
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #83011

Holy fucking shit seriously all these Russian players why.

Why?

I tried playing a mission earlier today and it was wall to wall slavs showing up to squat in a circle around my game and lag everything to shit. Fuck playing on the same planet, the lag was so bad I doubted we were even in the same dimension. Does Russia even exist or is it some kind of quantum shithole that only materializes in the space between matter?

Fuck off Russia though seriously. Get your own servers what the fuck. Playing games outside your region should get Interpol on you throwing you in dank cell somewhere. Remove Kebab. Remove Brazil.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #83053

The huge problem is there is no region separation. So us US guys get stuck with the swarms of Russian and Chinese players.

This is good for me though. Kill em all.

[youtube]zS7XpHPhTw[/youtube]

a correct post by pillz
Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #83061

just invite me to your missons/heists
my socialname is officerboris

also pillz that's amazing i love it. absolutely love it.
I play Boris Pepper.
QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #83110

I was playing the heist set up where you have to steal the plane from the drug cartel, and holy fuck it was the first time I've gotten mad at GTA Online.

Host/leader determines himself as pilot, which is fine. We get to landing strip and start popping off bad guys. The host/pilot keeps asking over mic if things are clear for him take off (we say no, they aren't, there are cars in the way). He flies out anyways and gets clipped by a car, gets shot.

We try again, the little kid in our group says "Hey man, just wait until we give you the go ahead, it'd also be helpful if you actually shot guys too." we all agree with the fucking infant.

Exact same shit happens, I die trying to move a truck out of the way cause the host/pilot is too fucking impatient to just wait for us to kill the dudes and move the cars when it's safe. We fail the mission.

Host starts bitching about how I need to be more careful, etc. I tell him that we could have done this already if he actually helped, or at the very least gave us enough time to do our jobs. He says that's what he's been doing.

We start up again, everything is going fine. We clear the run way, we give him the go ahead (he didn't help) and then he drives straight off the tarmac and blows up hitting a fucking pole. He then blames this on us because he was apparently trying to get around a car we forgot.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #83146

Playing heists with rando's is a magical experience.

Prepare to get blamed for everyone else's mistakes. It reminds me of the absolute worst elements of the Payday 2 community...except EVERYONE is like that.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #83176

I really wish they had better animal masks. They all look fucking retarded except for the ones from the July 1st event like the wolf mask, that i missed. I want to ride around in pillz van with a bear mask, eat pizza and grief russians
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #83184

I made the mistake of trying heists in the first few days and now my bad boy behaviour level is so high from ragequitting in disgust
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #83196

Wyzack wrote:I really wish they had better animal masks. They all look fucking retarded except for the ones from the July 1st event like the wolf mask, that i missed. I want to ride around in pillz van with a bear mask, eat pizza and grief russians
Well, we could get a Hotline San Andreas going and start killing some Russians.

Certainly.

a correct post by pillz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #83209

It will have to wait at least a week, i am presently too broke to buy the computer version of the game
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #83409

The Rasmus looks decent.
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #83450

Whenever I'm on nobody in the Stankhouse is on, so no grouping up to slaughter Russians.

I did ride around with someone for a bit in my running gear doing dual drive-bys on random people from the back of a motorcycle.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #83452

Motorcycles are great because i love blasting fools with my sawed off shotgun while driving. As a side note it is pretty dumb that you are limited to only a few weapons when riding as a passenger in a car
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster