Post by Unsane » #688300

I wasn't expecting the game to be low-poly
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Re: system shock remake

Post by AwkwardStereo » #688741

gameplay was tight as hell, really had no issues aside from getting nauseous playing the cyberspace sections.

on the technical side i had a single CTD in one of the midgame cyberspace sections, but it ran smoothly the rest of the time

only real thing i want to bitch about is that there were too many completely fucking useless audio logs that gave no information and instead just wasted my time as i sat there and listened hoping it would have objective pertinent information

minor spoiler, but nothing plot relevant
► Show Spoiler
overall i rate it pretty alright, im hopeful a second playthrough where i can ignore the audio logs will be a better experience after writing down all of the door codes
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #688770

I watched someone get stuck on the chess minigame for hours, because every time they started to win it would crash to desktop. That was funny.
Other than that, I really don't have a horse in this race.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #690193

I enjoy
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med