Horse Genitals High Resolution Mod (Skyrim General)

Talk about video games here
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Horse Genitals High Resolution Mod (Skyrim General)

Post by Kot » #83812

Since today you will have to pay for previously free threads if author decides that you should. 75% of money goes to Valve.
Also I belive we don't have Skyrim thread so there's that.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Re: Horse Genitals High Resolution $99.99

Post by Scones » #83813

This is the future of modding
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Kot

Post by Kot » #83814

>they ban people for talking bad about it on Steam forums.
>they remove mods that can be donated to outside Steam.
Valve. Valve no. Valve sthap.
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #83817

i see monetizing things like the total conversions like nehrim and falskaar that are as big/bigger than the base game but
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #83819

hey if u somehow make money off of this more power to you
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #83825

I do agree that people who put a lot of time and effort into a project, mod or otherwise, can be entitled to be paid for it at their own discretion.

However I feel a far better way this should have gone was a donation based system.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #83826

At least they're keeping a close eye on people charging for shit they didn't make: http://www.pcgamer.com/paid-for-skyrim- ... -of-hours/
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Kot

Post by Kot » #83828

Steelpoint wrote:I do agree that people who put a lot of time and effort into a project, mod or otherwise, can be entitled to be paid for it at their own discretion.

However I feel a far better way this should have gone was a donation based system.
Valve actually removes links to donation pages from mod pages, or remove mods outright if they include it ingame or something.
Also you get banned if you talk bad about it on Steam forums.
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #83830

This is the worst decision Valve has made yet.

This actually has me considering switching over to Origin + GoG for my PC gaming.

The worst part of all of this is that Steam is now poking around in your install directory looking for specific content and attempting to validate it. I've seen users posting screencaps of Skyrim failing to run because they installed mods from outside sources that Steam is selling on the workshop.

This is the whole premise of the workshop being used for pure evil now. What was supposed to be a really handy and intuitive way to get the community focused on a game together and generating extra content for it together is now becoming a weird side-alley of profit. Fuck you Valve holy shit.

Like compare all this bullshit with Valve to Origin. I never thought I'd be championing Origin but it's gotten to that point. Origin gives you 24 hours from the first time you turn on the game to decide you don't like it and return it for a full refund. They give you a free videogame each month (in the past I've gotten Wing Commander and a bunch of other stuff, this month's game is one of my all time favorites Syndicate).

I can't believe we live in a world now where I'm shilling fucking Origin. What the fuck is going on.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #83836

let's buy that mod that adds an extra apple to a tavern for 30 bucks
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #83837

What the fuck what the fuck what the ACTUAL FUCK, VALVE, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS

I don't have a problem with allowing people to charge for mods. That's fine, they can do that at their discretion, it's their work.

But literally BANNING PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU? Poking around in my goddamn install directory to make sure I haven't installed any paid mods while you weren't looking? Straight-up removing mods that simply ask for donations, and thinking that it will have any effect at all given the existence of Mod Nexus? That's the sort of behavior I'd expect from EA, or Satan.

I'm still not buying shit from Origin. Hopefully Valve acknowledges it made mistakes and alters it's policy, because if not, my game acquisition policy is quickly going to turn into "buy it on gog, if it's not on gog, pirate it."
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #83839

So wait.

Some mods require the script extender mod. If you charge for your mod, yet it uses the script extender, aren't you full on profiting off of someone else's work? Which is illegal as hell unless your paying royalties.

P.S. If the authors for my spess engineers mods start charging for their mods I will send them hate mail every day for a month. Mark my words.
Last edited by Loonikus on Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #83841

apparently volvo just took down all the paid for mods.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #83857

Loonikus wrote:P.S. If the authors for my spess engineers mods start charging for their mods I will send them hate mail every day for a month. Mark my words.
Come to the pure side, we have only dev-intended features.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Konork
Byond Username: Konork

Post by Konork » #83880

Kot wrote:75% of money goes to Valve.
It's actually 45% to Bethesda, 25% to the modder, and 30%(possibly minus an unspecificed amount that can go towards a few other places if the mod maker wants, like the Nexus or prerequisites for the mod) to Valve. But still, what a fucking shitshow.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #83882

This takes arguably the greatest feature of PC gaming, rips the soul out of it, and puts it on the corner to whore for dollars.

Like...where's the line? When someone releases ENB features for a game like Skyrim, Fallout, or Dark Souls to do the work the devs should've done in the first place when they ported it...and asks for money for it?

What the actual fuck? What about mutators and shit? What constitutes something I can charge for and something I can't? If I write a script that basically shits a bunch of Cheat Engine memory values into your game to make you invincible or level 999999 can I charge people for that now?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #83930

Valve won't be able to see it yet but Bethesda is going to raise hell when the total hours played by everyone combined on Steam drops to a near halt. On the bright side, if you bought the game via Steam and don't want to deal with Steams shit you're totally entitled to pirate the stuff since you've already paid for the product.

This could outright kill Steam as a popular gaming platform if they push with this.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #83931

Ironically I originally pirated skyrim, but bought it on steam, because there may or may not have been an issue conflicting with a mod.

And now I'm going back to a pirated version.

The guy that made skyUI (which assloads of mods depend on) is already trying to shill, with a 'new' v5 he's making - only obtainable via steam for whatever the fuck he's trying to charge.

Modding is not about money, and never should be. If you think you're making shit so fantastic that you want to charge for (as opposed to having a donations option) then go be a game dev.

All this does is make it EVEN EASIER for bethesda to be lazy shits and release incomplete, buggy shits for games (which they already do), and rely on mods to make it actually good.
Only now they can profit off it via 'mods' to fix their shit.

I see the grim darkness of the near future, full of paid only patches, where the game you buy is just a frame of dlc 'mods' released by the devs.

Heard it here first.
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #83932

I don't think it will kill Steam. Ya, everyone will be pissed about it for a while, rant about it on /v/ or their blog, and maybe boycott Steam for a while, but people have a short memory. That much is obvious, considering people first laughed at the idea of spending five bucks on horse armor for Oblivion yet can now spend twenty bucks on one user made skin for their gun on CS:GO without batting an eye.

Face it. We're frogs in a cooking pot, and all Valve has done is turn up the heat just a little more.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #83943

>I've seen users posting screencaps of Skyrim failing to run because they installed mods from outside sources that Steam is selling on the workshop.
>steam already validates and checks for non-steam mods

what

>/v/ shitposting and jokes become reality

wake me up
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Akkryls
Byond Username: Akkryls

Post by Akkryls » #83978

At this stage, I just need to take a step back and ignore this entire fiasco for the next couple of weeks, otherwise I'm just going to be perpetually fucking angry.
I just have to hope that Valve does a double take and removes it. But I doubt they will considering how much money they've probably raked in already.

It just aggravates me that people who have had mods up for years now, have suddenly removed them entirely from the workshop and nexus, and are now attempting to sell them for money.
http://www.digg.com/r/modpiracy/
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #83997

I don't think modders intrinsically should be unable to charge for their work but what Valve has done is an abysmal way to go about it.
Kot

Post by Kot » #84002

Donations are the way to go. They've been around for long, some people made actual money on it (at least more than the shitty 25% Valve is offering), and people just love to give others money if they don't have to.
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #84003

Does this mean Sexlab and those crazy japanese mods no longer work?
Kot

Post by Kot » #84005

Oh no bro, LoversLab is fine, they use way too much content from other people to even think about monetizing them, also they're pretty much very against it I think, don't visit that place often.
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #84063

https://www.digg.com/r/gaming/comment ... and_steam/

For those interested, Gabe is doing an AMA re: this whole travesty. And before the OMG FAKE rolls in, the mods confirmed that's his account ages ago.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #84074

You gotta admit, that is quite the PR move.
Akkryls

Post by Akkryls » #84075

Yet he does nothing to actually address what people want. The option to donate, not a forced minimum cost.
Valve has reached the point where the company is so big, the CEO doesn't know what his employees are doing. This is when shit like this happens.
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #84085

I doubt he can promise such things on an internet forum. A big decision like that isnt something you do with a click of your fingers, even if you are the CEO.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #84094

An0n3 wrote:The worst part of all of this is that Steam is now poking around in your install directory looking for specific content and attempting to validate it. I've seen users posting screencaps of Skyrim failing to run because they installed mods from outside sources that Steam is selling on the workshop.
Do you have any links to that? It sounds unlikely to me, but you never know.

More on topic, starting this off with skyrim is such a terrible idea, the modding scene was already established, everyone had been releasing things on the general assumption that all mods would be free/donate if you feel like it. Taking that and trying to bolt a paid system over top is literally a recipe for disaster as we have seen, I don't blame the popular mod tool authors from clamping down on users trying to profit on the back of their hard work.

A new game, where the details were known up front and people could make a call about modding based on that already would've been a much better start. Personally I wouldn't pay for a mod, although I have donated to support several excellent mods before and my general gut feeling is that paid mods just kills a modding scene.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #84111

Wow 25% cut in fucking steam credits they can't live off. Isn't the entire concept of giving money to support a hobbyist going full time them you know going full time because it supports them you know living or having more free time now? Any mod maker that isn't an idiot would rely on outside of steam donations this basically pissing in the wind for your trouble. This isn't even working for peanuts this is working for coupons.
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #84114

Its up to the game developer to decide how much of a cut everyone gets. Not Valves fault there. Still a fucking stupid system.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #84115

25% cut for mod maker matches paid mods for their own titles aka tf2. Probably going to end up being standard for modders while valve and the dev haggle their own cuts of thw 75%.It isn't even real cash for the modder it is steam monopoly money, hey you know how to encourage a freelancer to do more work? Pay them only in coupons that only buy more distractions. This system is plumb goddarn deleterious can't wait for the dumber modders to realise they don't actually get a real cent. I misunderstood, refunds are in steam credit trapping the money in steam forever if you opt for a refund of a broken mod, I at least hope the mod maker gets paid in actual money shit be labyrinthine right outa the womb.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #84124

<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Kot

Post by Kot » #84129

OUCH
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #84135

That has got to be the nastiest burn I've ever seen.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Kot

Post by Kot » #84161

FINISH HIM
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #84164

RIP Gabe.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
Kot

Post by Kot » #84198

You should have acted.
They're already here.
The Elder Posts told of their return.
Their defeat was merely a delay,
'Til the time after Free Wekeend opened,
When the sons of Internet would spill their own blood.
But no one wanted to believe,
Believe they even existed.
And when the truth finally dawned,
It dawns in MONEY!
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #84200

I'm not sure if that was a shitpost or a truly epic revelation of the obvious.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #84218

DemonFiren wrote:I'm not sure if that was a shitpost or a truly epic revelation of the obvious.
a shitpost can also be an epic revelation
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #84219

Oh fuck this devilry has been in the works for a while.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #84233

Akkryls wrote:Yet he does nothing to actually address what people want. The option to donate, not a forced minimum cost.
Valve has reached the point where the company is so big, the CEO doesn't know what his employees are doing. This is when shit like this happens.
This has happened before, Hatred being removed from greenlight and stuff for being mean or whatever

The way I'm seeing it, some idiot has convinced a few people up top in private and then they thought it would be a great idea
Completely ignoring that it's an awful idea and steam's validity as 'the' gaming distribution system has been questionable for a while already and this is not helping

...When is GoG going to add newer games? If they added newer games and a chat client to it then steam would be obsolete.
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #84238

Kot wrote:-snip-
How silly. There are so many people on the internet that someone somewhere is always prophesying something.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #84300

The quotes are from the workshop legal agreement at the time. The phrases are not accidental putting this all down as down as pretty certainly planned in advance. The workshop was basically a spider's web after that point.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #84304

What I want to know is, if you already had a mod before this new bullshit, that you now have to pay for, do you get to keep it for free? Or do you have to then pay for it to carry on playing?

Both options are terrible tbh. One way only CERTAIN people are getting free content, the other way they are removing content that you original downloaded with the premise that it was free.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #84307

There are reports of failed launches. So I guess it stops the game running if you have parts of a used to be free now pay mod. Well if there is one thing workshop is good for now it is uninstalling mods.

Given that we used to play space engineers I think you would like to know at least one member of their dev team has been tweeting in what seems to be support given character limits #shittymedium.

Anyone advocating the pay what you want option keep in mind it would probably have current prices as minimum with the option to piss as much money down the 25% hole as you wanted. Why you wouldn't seek an outside donation method if you wanted to do this I don't comprehend.
Akkryls

Post by Akkryls » #84311

Incomptinence wrote:There are reports of failed launches. So I guess it stops the game running if you have parts of a used to be free now pay mod. Well if there is one thing workshop is good for now it is uninstalling mods.

Given that we used to play space engineers I think you would like to know at least one member of their dev team has been tweeting in what seems to be support given character limits #shittymedium.

Anyone advocating the pay what you want option keep in mind it would probably have current prices as minimum with the option to piss as much money down the 25% hole as you wanted. Why you wouldn't seek an outside donation method if you wanted to do this I don't comprehend.
I have the Wet and Cold thing, I have midas magic and I have the skyforged weapon packs.
I can still launch the game without any apparent problems.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #84312

Well I suppose I was misinformed then.

Actually now that I look back on it not sure where I got the idea must have misread a post about potential future mod drm somewhere.
Last edited by Incomptinence on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Akkryls

Post by Akkryls » #84313

Incomptinence wrote:Well I suppose I was misinformed then.
Bear in mind with so much hate flying around at the moment, people are probably spreading misinformation to add fuel to the fire.
I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.