Rune Scaping the 90s

Talk about video games here
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Rune Scaping the 90s

Post by srifenbyxp » #84688

BOY HOWDY AINT THIS A FLASH BACK

I recently dug up my old account form this 2d THREE- THREE NIGGAHS DEE game, if you were born in the 90s you'd know this used to be a 2d noob murderdicking game with a stable economy where scamming used to be a serious crime. I use to have very high level accounts but it seem as time went on they either got banned for improper conduct/hacked/ or straight up deleted. I plan on playing this game while dead chat whines about something.

Oh it's a rpgmmo for retards who've never heard of it.

Lets not forget about this handsome bastard
Spoiler:
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
specyalic
Byond Username: Specyalic

Re: Rune Scaping the 90s

Post by specyalic » #84698

time to play runescape again
i learned economics there
Mandurrh
Byond Username: Mandurrh

Post by Mandurrh » #84712

I play. So does gun_hog! And a few other that have me as friends. Grinding MUH skills.

edit to show off muh stuff
Spoiler:
Last edited by Mandurrh on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #84715

Used to play a while back, never got past the blue armour you had to kill a dragon for.
私は完璧
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #84718

I used to play that, had a quest cape, then quit.
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #84781

just so you all know jagex released oldschool runescape for free, go relive your childhoods.
specyalic
Byond Username: Specyalic

Post by specyalic » #84820

lets form a clan, rock the 00s
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #84827

I'll figure out how to make a clan and I shall name it. Sybil
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #84841

add me up, yo: septavius.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #84856

so many graphical updates and the game still looks like shit
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #84865

Ricotez wrote:so many graphical updates and the game still looks like shit
1000/10
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #84995

The game has gone to horrible money-grubbing though. Literally sticking random stuff in your face at log-in about buying members' stuff and real-life currency stuff.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #85059

Game's always been like that, either way there needs to be a minimum of 5 people to start the glorious sybil clan, so if i'm not mistaken the dick wave count is 2 out of 5 people. Just need 3 more nerdlings to get shit started and all 5 nerdlings need to be on, in the guild camp area thing to make it legit.

On a side note I managed to bump my mining from 52 to 54 today.

Also I promoted our glorious clan on the Clan section of runescape, boy I love how they censor websites and such. Either way this be the link! Lets hope peons and other people join our glorious cause.

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/c ... 6,65615753
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #85097

I will admit i've never played runescape. Like ever. Not even that "tried it once out of curiosity".

I keep seeing various screenshots of it and they're so wildly different from eachother that i'm convinced its just one big in-joke and i'm the only one left out.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #85226

Nerp
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #85380

when i was like 7 somebody scammed me out of my mithril armor once.
yes, he promised to trim it.
;_;
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #85381

i got scammed out of a rune pickaxe
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #85433

Either way still need 2 moogly people to get this clan running.
Last edited by srifenbyxp on Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #85620

are you talking about rs3 or what?
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #85629

that I am
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #85632

Had so much cool experiences with this game by just being a cook, with a cool hat and an apron, hanging out right by the wilderness or whatever the PvP forest area was called and selling cakes to the high-lvl rich PvPers with a crazy high prices and people always buying everything since there was 0 competition.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #85861

God dam, that's capitilism at its finest.

Also it'd be neat if people would toss in their usernames so I can get this clan rolling.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #85931

Not a fan of RS.
Last edited by Bluespace on Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I play Boris Pepper.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #86000

Jesus Christ, it has been 2038 days since I last logged in. That's almost 6 years.

Anyway my old character name got taken so I've renamed myself Ricotez.
Spoiler:
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #86447

How ironic of me to not post my username. It's Fenby , or other wise known as TJ MONEY BAGS, I forgot I had a large ass bank before I quit playing.
allura
Byond Username: Allura

Post by allura » #86477

i play this game all hours of the day. i'll invite you to the clan im in if you play rs3, and if you play osrs i'm usually in the friends chat 2007_digg (osrs' biggest community is the subreddit)
my username is quiltyquilty. seriously, just play rs3
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #86558

rs3 is for big gay babies. osrs is where its at, yo