Fallout 4 - It's Happening

Talk about video games here
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Fallout 4 - It's Happening

Post by EndgamerAzari » #132671

Bottom post of the previous page:

Jacquerel wrote:The prevailing opinion that I've read is "It's like Skyrim, except slightly better and it has guns in, so if you liked Skyrim you will like this".
Which is... fine by me, to be quite honest.
Yeah, I didn't really expect much different. More of the (admittedly quite enjoyable) same with some tweaks and improvements here and there. Nothing groundbreaking, which I'm okay with. It's probably the last one they'll be able to get away with not doing anything particularly innovative, though.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #132674

TheWiznard wrote:Robbaz got an early release copy and has a vid on his channel about it. I'm probably never going to have enough money so I went ahead and watched it. there was also someone on twitch streaming it and at the time of me seeing the stream he was about 40 hours into it apparently
I was watching streams of it earlier last week.

It was kind of fun, as soon as they got copyright claimed they'd move on to a different site
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #132684

>go on /v/ to see how intense the shitposting is
>one thread talking about apparent xbox stuttering
>people talking about "fps per second"
>fps per second

my god this is bad even for /v/
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #132696

Deitus wrote:>go on /v/ to see how intense the shitposting is
>one thread talking about apparent xbox stuttering
>people talking about "fps per second"
>fps per second

my god this is bad even for /v/
What, you can't play more than one First Person Shooter per second?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #132699

Saegrimr wrote:
What, you can't play more than one First Person Shooter per second?
not unless you're asian.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #132700

It could be like Acceleration.
You know, m/s/s, or metres per second per second.
私は完璧
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #132708

Remie Richards wrote:It could be like Acceleration.
You know, m/s/s, or metres per second per second.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #132717

knowing your fps² instead of your fps would be useful for...

i don't know, the only thing it really reflects is changes in performance, not how good or bad that performance actually is

for example, if you suddenly see a sudden high negative fps² followed by a high positive fps² it means there was a short drop in fps but you can only guess how high the fps actually was because you don't know the integration constant
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #132718

It's comforting to know I'm not that autistic.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #132719

shut up, I did not take six years of calculus to waste the few opportunities I have to use it
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #132720

I meant the entire argument not just you contribution.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #132725

You meet Dogmeat at the Red Rocket truck stop

Fucking kek
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #132777

There's a corpse in a church with a trilby hat and gold watch that resembles a certain well-known game critic. I want to believe it's deliberate.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #132779

The game runs like garbage on my computer. Oh well.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #132793

Spoiler:
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #132803

I made some hot wasteland girl with maxed strength.
I play Boris Pepper.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #132805

I'm gonna make the same boring old human I always make, a soon as all the patches, DLC and other shit is out.

See you next year.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #132808

Waiting to hear if it is good dunno if it can cater to my elfish brute sneaking on top of a table while I make grunting sounds needs.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #132817

Bland characters, story hook that fails to have any emotional impact, same ugly people/animations, same exciting "run backwards while shooting the monster" combat.

Really jarring going from Undertale to typical bethesda quality story in a sprawling open world. Also spoiled by undertale in that random little tricks (saving a donut half the game) paid off but the brotherhood of steel guy who recruits you doesnt seem to notice or care that you have a full suit of power armour already.

Still gonna play it for 80 hours or something though. Only 6 hours in so I'm hoping to find some cool stuff out there. Guns feel way better now at least and its nice to have colours other than brown/grey/green.

Wish people hadnt felt the need to spoil the end in OOC.
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #132830

>Clock in
>Game Stop Opens
>Tell everybody to form a line against the wall
>Jump straight to the head of the line
>I heard discontent
>Gamestop manager just shrugs

Dam it feels good to be a gangster

GOD DAM YOU MACCUS, I CLICKED ON YOUR SIG NOW I MUST PASS THE CURSE
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #132842

Voiced protagonist and dialogue are bad and really killing any positive feelings I have for this game.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #132847

I'll wait until it goes on sale
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #132873

Current breakdown of my deaths by cause:

Own grenade- 5%
Other People's Grenades- 1%
Land Mines- 5%
Oops Wandered Into A High Level Area; Got One Shot- 10%
Gravity- 15%
Failed Pick-Pocketing Attempt- 10%
Normal Enemy Who Happened To Have A Rocket Launcher- 40%
Bugs- 14%

Seriously though, rocket launchers just don't give a FUCK. (Currently 14 hours in.)
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #132874

A lot of standard enemies have really strong weapons for seemingly no reason. I ran into a regular raider with a fat man and was extremely confused when I suddenly became dust upon walking into town
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #132875

My little brother pre-ordered it for xbone (he's not a pcmasterrace) and I don't think I'd buy it myself even if I could right now.
Spoiler:
Why does it seem like big games are so fucking simple now? It's like these companies make games specifically for 14 and under kids to enjoy; from what I've seen so far watching other people play it just seriously turns me off from this game (I'll still probably give it a play and like it when my brother gets his copy). I've been watching robbaz play a bit and he was playing on "hard" mode and still killed the starting deathclaw with a fucking pool cue.. and he wasn't even really getting hurt either. And even before then he had like 3-4 suits of power armor (albeit I dunno if it's even good or not, dunno much about the game still)

It just seems like it's easy for the sake of being easymode; I dunno maybe I'm just a debbie downer
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #132877

I don't like how they dumbed down skills.

I think they're banking on settlements taking up most of your playtime and they don't really seem to work, tagging workers to go do things is bugged for me.
Spoiler:
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #132889

TheWiznard wrote:My little brother pre-ordered it for xbone (he's not a pcmasterrace) and I don't think I'd buy it myself even if I could right now.
Spoiler:
Why does it seem like big games are so fucking simple now? It's like these companies make games specifically for 14 and under kids to enjoy; from what I've seen so far watching other people play it just seriously turns me off from this game (I'll still probably give it a play and like it when my brother gets his copy). I've been watching robbaz play a bit and he was playing on "hard" mode and still killed the starting deathclaw with a fucking pool cue.. and he wasn't even really getting hurt either. And even before then he had like 3-4 suits of power armor (albeit I dunno if it's even good or not, dunno much about the game still)

It just seems like it's easy for the sake of being easymode; I dunno maybe I'm just a debbie downer
The deathclaw in question is part of the intro questchain and supposed to be cinematic I'm sure, not an actual roadblock for players at gamestart.

As others have mentioned if you walk into the wrong area prepare for legendary super mutants spamming rockets and raiders with ridiculous laserguns.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #132900

Super Mutant Suiciders are hilarious.

Hear the ticking, drop everything and end him or he'll plaster your power suited ass into the next zip code

The frag mine mole rats are massive assholes, too.

They burrow just fine, and have no qualms about setting those mines off in your colon
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #132905

I accidentally made my dude look like Roy Schneider with a goatee. The glasses make it worse. I'm ok with this. I'm having fun so far so fuck you guys.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #132992

Intelegence is still the best stat, with perception leting you apply the head-shots. Bugs are still ass without vats, vats somehow sucks more, and the difficulty curve of quests forces you to switch quest-chains like a juggler.
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #132995

Game looks interesting but I'm going to wait until I can buy the game on PC for a price less than 113$ AUD.

79.95$ USD my ass.
Arty
Byond Username: Cheremenin

Post by Arty » #133025

Been considering buying, but ehhh
http://store.steampowered.com/app/377160/

Almost ALL of the top reviews are negative now that people have gone deeper into it...
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... ed/377160/
http://steamcommunity.com/id/deepdarkfa ... ed/377160/

And judging by them this totally isn't the Fallout we all used to know
No more skills.
No more karma system.
No more diverse dialogue options.
I haven't even played it and it already feels way too dumbed down, oversimplified, like Wiznard said already it's a casual product aimed at 14 y.o. console owners.
I don't REALLY have a problem with that myself personally, seeing as DLCs and mods are coming next year, but still.
IcePacks
Byond Username: IcePacks

Post by IcePacks » #133034

Drynwyn wrote:Current breakdown of my deaths by cause:

Own grenade- 5%
Other People's Grenades- 1%
Land Mines- 5%
Oops Wandered Into A High Level Area; Got One Shot- 10%
Gravity- 15%
Failed Pick-Pocketing Attempt- 10%
Normal Enemy Who Happened To Have A Rocket Launcher- 40%
Bugs- 14%

Seriously though, rocket launchers just don't give a FUCK. (Currently 14 hours in.)
>walk a few miles from the starting area
>stroll into lexington
>here a whistling noise
>soar through the air on a nuclear explosion
>there's some dick raider in power armor with a fat-man
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #133036

I was watching a friend stream it last night and I think she died to the same dude. Guy with a weird bird-cage helmet standing near a Nuka-Cola billboard?
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
IcePacks
Byond Username: IcePacks

Post by IcePacks » #133040

full power-armor for me, but yeah

fuck that jerk
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #133132

I've noticed that mist of the review hate is from people who want another fo2. Which would be great don't get me wrong. And ad hominim "its cod now" idiocy. It is a flawed game, but I expected skyrim with guns. I'm having fun so what the fuck ever.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #133133

Double post cuz phone.

Yes I think that cunt got me too. Was being mugged by ghouls there then boom. I'd thought a car went off.

I like how dangerous combat is.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #133151

I too had an experience with a fat man wielding raider.
Spoiler:
Needless to say, I bit the dust
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #133154

OH GOD

Also, looking at that now, the bird-cage thing I was seeing was probably the dude's half-broken pauldrons.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #133157

Naw, it was probably the chestplate.

Raider chestplates have a rebar superstructure.
Spoiler:
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #133230

I recently built a rec center in my dominion, will post pic laters. Are there any blueprints for prefabs to auto build nice neat houses? The only one I can do at the moment is a large metal shack and I'm using that like a dwarf fortress style dormitory.
I just don't like that the world map is small, karma system is gone and skills has been dumbed down. I just hope I get a good amount of quality to make up for that quantity. So far building my own castle is a plus.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #133248

Takeguru wrote:Naw, it was probably the chestplate.

Raider chestplates have a rebar superstructure.
Spoiler:
Ah, yep, that's the one.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #133275

I am kinda excited; even if I don't own the game yet, to see what kind of mods get released over the next couple of weeks.
Arty
Byond Username: Cheremenin

Post by Arty » #133323

Can you, like, DIY mod power armor with rebar and shit?
Or steal that rusty grungy looking raiders' power armor?

To what extent is armor customizable anyway?

Man I should get this game ASAP.

EDIT:
Nvm just opened the whole screenshot and looked at it. Looks interesting.
Last edited by Arty on Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #133325

I had my first encounter with the birdcage fatman guy.

I fire a shot at a raider, and all of a sudden see what looks like a football flying towards me and hear a whistling noise.
Spoiler:
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #133357

Super mutant suiciders are the toppest of keks.
Dogmeat goes balls deep in a building, next thing I know I see a mini nuke go off, walk inside to see super mutant suicider has cleared the building of super mutants and dogmeat is panting happily.
I play Boris Pepper.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #133365

Game got a lot more enjoyable in the Combat Zone. Impressively windy vertical map with multiple factions battling to the death is cool.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #133368

radroach power armor (spoilers maybe?)
Spoiler:
[youtube]PgD_kwK5jxU[/youtube]
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #133372

Really like the design of the new 10mm pistol, makes me think of the old f1+2 one
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #133462

1) Get Ninja perk for increased sneak attack crits
2) Get Gun Nut so you can put a silencer on your 10mm
3) Put some points in Sneak so you are better at sneakin'
4) Put some points in Gunslinger and Mister Sandman to increase your damage

I crouch walk through the game headshotting EVERYTHING. My 10mm can one-shot armored security bots as long as I'm abusing the awesome powers of BENDED KNEES

Enemies do this thing where they get a vague idea of where you are, but since they haven't found you yet (thanks, silencer!) you're still technically stealthed and still able to get those crits. So even if you draw aggro from everyone in an area, you can just sit there plinking at them and watching them all drop dead.

As a bonus Sneak makes it so you stop triggering all the goddamn tripwires and landmines that some asshole has dropped every 10 feet all over Boston holy shit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #133471

TRIPWIRES YOU SAY
Spoiler:
This was before Paladin Danse decided it would be a good idea to ignore the stay command and walk his powersuited ass through.