Dwarf Fortress 13, Warlocks

Talk about video games here
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Dwarf Fortress 13, Warlocks

Post by Wyzack » #125228

I am sure you folks know the drill by now. We make a quiant little fort of some kind, everybody claims a dude and you see how your dudes get mauled by bears, become war heros, hated politicians, or masterful craftsmen. Our last run, Souldefences, was left after i burned out real hard. However we still did manage to create our own little fishing town with more guns than you can shake a stick at, and right before i stopped with the game we fought an intense battle with a horde of greenskins, and paid a heavy price for victory.

This game however is going to be quite different. This time we are warlocks. An eldritch race, hunted to near extinction at the dawn of time. We wield the malign energies of foul sorcery, existing as outcasts and hermits in the fringes of the world. Until now, that is!

The way this mode works is that you get your starting seven warlocks, plus the first two migrant waves. That's it. This leads to a very small number of civ members, around 10-14 warlocks depending on how many of the migrants are ghouls. However each warlock is a powerful force unto themselves, and can be brought back from the dead completely using ancient rites of necromancy.

The way we expand our numbers is by trapping souls of creatures we kill into phylacteries which we use to assemble and animate skeletons. Skeletons are the backbone of a warlock military and workforce, taking on menial labour tasks and frontline fighting. We can make as many skeletons as we have materials for, and it is not unusual for a warlock fort to consist of hundreds of them in the endgame.

The other type of minion we can create are ghouls. These are a bit trickier to make, but are also wicked fast and very tough. Essentially we can use a special building to raid settlements for loot and prisoners. We can then torture these prisoners for the location of other settlements, and eventually corrupt them into ghouls for our armies.

The price we pay for our massive powers is the constant ire of the so called "civilized races". Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes and elves will constantly be on the assault, attempting to extinguish this last bastion of the old magics in the new world.

TL:DR: Dwarf fortress for a 4th time, limited warlock space get em while they are hot folks.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Wyzack

Re: Dwarf Fortress 13, Warlocks

Post by Wyzack » #125249

In the very real event that no one gives a shit i will just let this thread die quietly
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #125252

What happened to human fortress?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #125253

I just got super burnt out on running it. It wasnt even playing so much as having to constantly screenshot and update the thread. Which is odd because usually that is the most fun part. In any case i still have the fort and can revisit it at any time. I just figured we could do warlocks for a bit since i have not played most of the content there yet.

Did i mention that we make spells in part by binding books in the scalps of our enemies? Because we totally do
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Pascal123
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal123 » #125268

Warlock Fortress is a bitch, but this sounds interesting. Hopefully it can take off.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #125271

I trust you'll name your first skeleton Mr. Bones?
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #125282

I will name him whatever the people decide. It is of note that you could also claim a skeleton or ghoul if you want/if there are no warlocks. I will make sure that player skellingtons and ghouls get proper quarters and all that
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #125396

Zilenan91 wrote:I trust you'll name your first skeleton Mr. Bones?
Mr. Bones is so 2012, everyone names their skeletons Papyrus or Sans nowadays
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #125412

SANS
Also
Add me as a warlock, it's about time being a wizard finally paid off
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #125415

I'd like to be a warlock named The Wiznard if possible
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #125487

Tedward was frankly completely sick of this shit. Since before the dawn of time his people were on top. The best of the best. Fell magicks granted by their dark gods gave them absolute power and control. It was good times. As far as he could remember anyways, things start to blur together a bit after three hundred years. Funny thing is, the world is only 150 years old by the reckoning of mortals. Pathetic really.

Since the collapse of it all, Tedward's people had been forced into the shadows of the world. The damn mortals breed so quickly and hunt so voraciously that most of his kind had been completely destroyed. Those that hadnt lived in exile, hoarding what scraps of arcane power they had. But no longer.

After years of preparation Tedward was able to find more of his kind. Six other warlocks and witches, with a few more from around the world on the way. They would restore the warlock race to its former glory, using the recently rediscovered rites of necromancy. And Tedward would be their overlord. A dark age was coming.

It was just a matter of time before the mortals, fearful of the coming storm, came with their warriors to tear down what Tedward would have built. He would not let that happen. A location was chosen in a deep deep jungle by a stream. The slaves that bore the wagon finally at the breaking point. Inefficeint, they would be butchered and made into skeletal minions at the earliest opportunity. The dawn of a new age is nigh

http://i.imgur.com/L7sF5nB.png

(will update some more tomorrow, still have 5 of the starting warlocks left plus like 6 or so more on the way)
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #125488

I'm always game for these.

Warlock/witch preferred, but I'm not against being a skelleyman
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #125490

I'll be a warlock called.... Urist.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #125509

Because of the nature of the game mode and because we have so few warlocks, everyone has a very well defined role and I will let you pick what you want.

We need a loremaster type librarian who binds books from the scalps of our enemies to research schools of magic.

We need a Smith to forge our weapons and armor, as well as the magic rites to create ironbone, bloodsteel and soul-infused dreadnought.

We will need a lady of pain to manage the dungeon, responsible for torturing prisoners, feeding them, and corrupting them into ghouls.

We will need an alchemist for spell reagents and stuff
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #125512

I call librarian!
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #125514

I love reading and watching DF games. I really should get back into it myself, it's been too long.

I'd like to call the Smith.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #125518

Okay, I call Lady of Pain.

Urista, the Lady of Pain.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #125556

I'd like to 420 your undead /r/trees army please. (alchemist pls) Also if I'm made the alchemist I'd like to be renamed "The Kushznard"
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #125574

I want to be a ripped, tough warrior warlock named Muscle Wizard. I cast magic by beating people to to death.

Also I'm totally one of THOSE wizards that uses performance enhancing drugs magic to make my ripped bod even more ripped, and brag about it constantly.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #125575

Rex the Eponymous!
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #125594

Lumi the Luminescent.

Gotta magic the shit out of things.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #125680

The crew is all here

http://i.imgur.com/5ovK55o.png

Muscle wizard gets to work hewing some trees for wood, a small hole is dug a rudimentary workshops are set up. Warlocks disdain manual labor, but until we get some minions we are gonna have to dirty our hands
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #125712

It begins

AGAIN
Game Admin
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #125756

Tried digging down below the sandstone so that we could carve some nice bedrooms and such in a better quality stone and we hit the first cavern layer. Damn that is shallow

http://i.imgur.com/qlL76GJ.png

We build a few receptacles and get our Soul Syphon created. This is a vital device that allows the trapping of harvested souls in a device called a phylactery. Souls are retrieved from butchered creatures, but unless properly stored will wither away after a week or so. We use souls for a lot of stuff, so this is pretty vital.

To make a Necromantic shrine and start building skeletons to assisst in the manual labor we need 3 souls, but we only have two slaves to butcher. Urista takes the hapless kobold and dwarf to the chopping block while Tedward gathers his mage staff and wraithblade and heads out to hunt some animals
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #125760

Tedward sighed. While it was good to be able to flex his magical muscles again this is the type of shit he has minions for. Glancing at the surrounding woodlands he sees a pair of Centaur frolicking happily, and a wicked grin crosses his face

http://i.imgur.com/tl7Mks9.png

After playing with his pray a bit he puts it out of its misery. The old "smash the leg with magic slade so they cant run away" trick. Works every time.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #125763

A pack of wolves and a few groundhogs later we have a nice stock of souls, bones and leather to work with. Kushznard begins constructing the first of what will hopefully eventually become a massive horde of undead servents.

http://i.imgur.com/cHvcyjm.png

Here is a snap of our current camp. There are quarters being dug out of fine marble below the ground, but all our workshops are up here. At present we are terribly exposed, and need to build a wall soon. We have set our sights on a building called an ethereal gate. This device allows a skilled sorcery to craft furniture and blocks from pure ethereal energy, and is an excellent way to power level sorcery on our overlord. These blocks will be used to build our walls, but we have a choice in color. Edgelord black, blood red, soul blue, puke green or warlock purple. Will leave it up to you guys to decide. This is also what all our furniture is gonna be made out of so feel free to decide what color furnishings your warlock will want in his or her room
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #125825

Hell yeah, purple walls
Game Admin
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #125828

I vote purple for the walls, because we are MANLY MEN who aren't afraid to loudly declare that we're a settlement of outcasts.

Muscle Wizard demands red furnishing for his room however, as red is a MANLY color.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #125831

Is this a warlock tower, or warlock underground city?
(Save a migrant warlock for me, "Mairon" )
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #125833

Muscle Wizard votes we build a glorious towering fortress for all warlocks to come to.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #125838

I like to do a hybrid. Bedrooms are underground for now but they can easily be moved up. Besides Tedwards anyways, his need to be high value so they need engravable walls. I do like to keep the arcane library underground too
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #125861

Or you could just make Tedward's room xboxhueg

Purple walls with edgelord black edging.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #125864

Tedward is now spending his days at the ethereal gate, tirelessly conjuring piles and piles of purple blocks. Our few skeletons and some of the warlocks begin to assemble a dining area and start on our defensive peremiter.

Summer has come, and with it our first of two migrant waves. 5 warlocks from the frozen south reaches arrived, accompanied by Lumi the Luminous. A bit of an oddball for a warlock, seems to like happy bright things
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #125874

Rex Desires White! Like Bleached bone because that's Edgy.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #125875

With the help of our new expanded forces the wall is going up quite quickly.

http://i.imgur.com/zEKF5HL.png

While we cannot make white ethereal stuff i can actually just make all his furniture out of bones. We have advanced bonecrafting and stuff
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #125877

Wyzack wrote:With the help of our new expanded forces the wall is going up quite quickly.

http://i.imgur.com/zEKF5HL.png

While we cannot make white ethereal stuff i can actually just make all his furniture out of bones. We have advanced bonecrafting and stuff
Well Rex IS a necromancer. IT FITS.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #125898

whatever furniture is good until Kushznard can get his Kush Green ethereal furniture
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126066

It is done. The final 3 warlocks have arrived, accompanied by a ghoul with two extra arms sewn on. 14 Warlocks, the totality of the remaining loyalists of our species. Now that our power is concentrated and the year draws slowly to a close the mortals are surly taking notice. The wall is nearly complete, and our ever-growing horde of skeletons churn out the labours of the fortress endlessly and without complaint.

http://i.imgur.com/NuIrTWP.png

Fortress TODO list tacked over the front gate

Finish the dining room and quarters for all the warlocks []
Finish the fortifications []
Arm a squad of skeletons with bows and arrows []
Start the metal industry []
Start magical research []
Start alchemy []
Create horriffic torture dungeon []
Start raiding settlements []
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126175

Tragedy! Not even into the summer of our first year and a fucking werelizard shows up just as Urista our collecting a freshly killed cougar to butcher

http://i.imgur.com/OvyaAql.png

Soon after mauling Urista to death he turns back to orc form and scurries away, the bloody coward. In these times the life of a Warlock is precious, given how close to extinction we are.

However Warlocks are know for nothing if not their mastery of life and death. Azari, reading from an old grimoire, lays plans for an even larger necromantic alter which should be able to restore Urista to life, given enough soul energy
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126180

And there you have it

http://i.imgur.com/SwC1gws.png

For the low low price of 3 souls we were able to return Urista to her mortal form. The alter itself cost ten souls, but this is certainly a worthwhile investment. We can also use it to ressurect our skeletons, raise all dead on the map as mindless undead (which unlike in souldefences will not attack us) or bring megabeasts such as cyclops or dragons back to life.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126187

This gave me a chuckle

http://i.imgur.com/Ri4YZ58.png

Apparently the symbol Tedward has chosen to represent the organisation we have formed is a pile of dead humans. Fitting i suppose
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #126190

Even in death I still bring about awesome things
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126191

Hello Darkness, my old friend

http://i.imgur.com/kfVmswn.png

Apparently this world is rife with those four-armed dark wrestler fucks and they want a piece. I am pretty certain Tedward could take them on, but as a precaution everyone is called in and the new skeletal archer squad takes to the walls. All of our skeletons so far are cobbled together from dingo, wolf and cougar bones so it will be nice to have some larger creatures to play around with. Azari is unreasonably fixated on obtaining what she calls "Some good book binding scalps"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #126193

MY KNOWLEDGE IS THE BRIDGE BETWEEN WOOOORRRLDDSSSSS

Also these fuckin pages of unholy knowledge ain't gonna hold themselves together

Yet
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126196

These fucking stranglers are dumb as a bag of fucking rocks. They decided that rather than attacking the open gate on the left side of the river they would cross the river to attack the gate on the other side. The river had just thawed, and was slowly refilling. Only problem is that it was almost done. Their leader jumped in the river, the river filled up completely, and now the dumb shits are just kinda standing there. As such, the Fragmented Leagues were sent to dispatch the feinds with arrows from across the river.

http://i.imgur.com/GAD43Ub.png

Once their numbers are sufficiently thinned Tedward will take the field to mop up the survivors
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126197

Tedward got stuck fighting a friggin wolf of all things, and most of the stranglers got away. We did get a few of em though, including some who bled out trying to flee through the river. We will see if we can retrieve the bodies in time
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #126198

>jumps in thawing river
>drowns

G FUCKING G, TARDZILLA
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #126201

It went down more like

>Jump in thawing river
>Flounder about a little, tryna swim
>Get shot the fuck up with a shitload of bone arrows
>die
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #126207

To-MAY-to, to-MAH-to. GET THOSE CORPSES SO I CAN MAKE A BOOK WITH THEIR FACES
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #126216

Wyzack wrote:This gave me a chuckle

http://i.imgur.com/Ri4YZ58.png

Apparently the symbol Tedward has chosen to represent the organisation we have formed is a pile of dead humans. Fitting i suppose
Top kek
Game Admin
Spoiler: