Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: HORRIBLE MMO FUN TIMES

Post by EndgamerAzari » #158168

This one was honestly pretty unremarkable, aside from recycled assets and me regularly getting swallowed up by the ground.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #158184

then why is that my most viewed video across my whole channel
time of posting: 106 views
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #158194

I didn't mean the video! C'mon, I never say shit like that. I meant the game. It just felt... mediocre, I guess, as opposed to full-blown OH GOD WHY. Maybe I've got hindsight bias or something after Wizard 101.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #158314

that seems extremely plausible
villagers & heroes was just us two so it was kind of chill for almost all of it
meanwhile wizard 101 had five of us all kind of amazed at how OP the ghost pull was
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #158316

420weedscopes wrote:that seems extremely plausible
villagers & heroes was just us two so it was kind of chill for almost all of it
meanwhile wizard 101 had five of us all kind of amazed at how OP the ghost pull was
I guess five sets of eyes means five opportunities for noticing awful things.

STAY ON THE SIDEWALK
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #158546

So, Anarchy Online tonight?
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #158554

Wait Anarchy Online is still alive?
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #158591

ummmmm my video dropped a shitload of views to 36
i've never heard of a video doing that
i'm fine with it
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #158601

Yeah I noticed that
Weird
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #158612

Had dnd tonight but it fell through because snowstorm. Is anarchy online habbening? Something else?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #158631

I am gonna download this shit and if we don't play it someone is going to pay
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #158638

Tripleposting for i get some fucked up "no access to dimension" bug when i try to sign in. Are we still even playing?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #158640

Yes. My dreams of being a giant green man with a shotgun named BigDaddyShrek will be realized.

EDIT: FUCK every time I try to install the game I get a corrupted download error.
I've tried redownloading and installing three times.

Shrek and I will never be together :cry:
Last edited by Timbrewolf on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #158644

Seriously this bug is rustling my jimmies big time and apparently there is no easy way to fix it. I will try to uninstall and reinstall but i might not be able to play tonight
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #158659

Made a new account, it worked. See you nerds at nine
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #158668

I can't even get this shit to install holy fuck

I tried last week and didn't think this issue would hold up but apparently the download they're serving up is still fucking broke?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #158671

It downloaded and installed fine for me dude
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #158676

Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #158679

Jesus Christ that was terrible

I think it gave me rickets
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #159491

Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #159496

is wizbiz next on the video chopping block?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #159567

I'm tagging out on the FUN TIMES for a bit. I need a break from playing shit games to play more good games.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #159819

will upload when i fix my internet it's currently being extremely slow
IRC connection to rizon: 4000ms

bonus
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #160077

So are we passing on this week? WeedScopes, you want me to send you the shit I recorded last time?
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #160080

nah, as you said on the night it was kind of weak sauce
could have been because it was just you/wyzack so it might be a good idea to do it again when more people can
however i did see that it was also pretty fucking grueling to even use a goddamn ui in so if you don't want to play it again i will understand completely

also
[youtube]bmF_NwE4OWk[/youtube]

double also yes we seem to be passing this week on account of what i will now dub The Terrible Exhaustion

i'm going through steam again to add shit to the list i will add here what is new
SNOW
Warframe
Knight Online
Warface
Dragon Nest Europe
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #160098

Warframe is actually kinda good though, completely unsuitable for this
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #160125

Yeah Warframe is too good for this. The balance and grind may be atrocious but the gameplay itself is okay.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #160273

Warface is still on Steam?
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #160863

play APB: Reloaded, a classic horrible mmo
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #160933

already on the list fam we'll get to it sooner or later or we won't
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #160941

Hornygranny wrote:play APB: Reloaded, a classic horrible mmo
I'm downs for this
Spoiler:
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #160970

I might actually join in for APB: Reloaded

MUSCLE JUSTICE should come back
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #161249

i have like 1k+ hours in that so i would play
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #161579

>steam page says 7gb
>install window says 12mb
>download window says 5.3gb

MAKE UP YOUR MIND
(we're doing apb on tuesday) (get to installing)
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #161586

I've played APB:R for a bit but I played on the NA servers and the latency when driving was just so bad
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #161829

frames are too shitty to record locally but i'll still be there
i will have to steal a download of one of the streamers' streams from the night and work from that
however audio quality may suffer as they have different normalization settings on their end so it'll be a new experience All Around

also yes the driving appears to be server side which seems like the dumbest shit in the universe when you have 110ms latency
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #161836

Weeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh

I still don't feel like I bring much to the table

Might sit this week out, I used to play APB and the general shock will be lost on me

Will see how I feel tomorrow
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #162120

SUMMON
i forgot that daylight savings time happened

nobody showed up except azari
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #162169

I'm disappointed in the rest of you

I now know how my dad feels when he thinks of me
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #163284

Are we doing this again this week?

And by "doing this again" I mean it better be more than me and Chocobro or I'm gonna be sore
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #163286

Should do Sven Co-op to have an actually good game for once
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #163291

It's not bad and it's not an MMO.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #163292

How about Lord of the Rings Online
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #163349

Zilenan91 wrote:How about Lord of the Rings Online
it's ok
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #163439

Let's do Warface
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #163647

ok warface it is
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #163655

Jesus Christ I better drive home at lunch and get the download started
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #163783

some of the wild hogs are currently in the lobby channel
they didn't respond to me once so i guess they didn't want me to break their IMMERSHUNS or whatever
i told them a bunch of dudes would join soon and be in another channel so there's that

SUMMON
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #163822

Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #163842

Somebody put the game Warmode on the piratepad, it's so fucking bad. It's free on Steam.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote: