HORRIBLE MMO FUN TIMES

Talk about video games here
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Re: HORRIBLE MMO FUN TIMES

Post by Zilenan91 » #163842

Bottom post of the previous page:

Somebody put the game Warmode on the piratepad, it's so fucking bad. It's free on Steam.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #163854

it's also very small and uses nearly none of your processing power
it's probably a hit
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #163855

That was surprisingly enjoyable.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #164019

EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #164047

Severe murder
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #164402

EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #164403

Why

Do you make me listen to the sound of my own voice

It's like effeminate nasally nails on a chalkboard (the chalkboard is made of saran wrap so it makes an annoying squeaking noise in addition to the normal blackboard sounds, somehow)
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #165096

Are we doing this tomorrow and if so what hell are we subjecting ourselves to
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #165097

Warmode
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #165230

also i don't care however i'd like it if it was more than just me and azari this week
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #165233

Yes please, we're lonely and our banter supplies are running low

Also all those abbreviated glimpses at the dialog you've subtitled makes it evident that I was a part of this--they all look like expletives or exclamations.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #165247

update not WARMODE there isn't enough gameplay for anything substantial
it's a counter strike clone that's pretty bad
it also doesn't seem to have a windowed mode so that's a thing
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #165248

Here's our winning shit for the week:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/451130/
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #165257

i launched the game and launched the 'config tool'
it's just a notepad file
the only options are resolutions (all in 4:3) and windowed/fullscreen
this is good
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #165263

re: tonight
Hurt.PNG
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #165333

They call their community Khanatics
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #165357

1) nobody else showed up aside from me and azari (again)
2) i'm fairly exhausted
3) being loud at 2-3am took a toll on my mother last night i don't want to anger her a second night in a row
4) i'm pretty sure azari died
EndgamerAzari: Okay so my stomach is acting up so give me 15 more minutes
we will do that game next week hopefully with More Dudes also i will attempt to recruit a coderbus rando who will not know how much suffering they are in for
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #165415

never play first person shooter "MMOs"
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #165519

it's too late
the video is real already
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #165521

Sorry guys, i have kinda fallen off the wagon here. I will put aside some time next tuesday if possible and get in on the next one
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #166651

reminder
we're still playing khan: absolute power this week
it's tiny so you have no excuse not to join
unless that excuse is you have an actual job or you are in a medical emergency
those are worthy excuses
another worthy excuse is that you don't want to be compared with other pieces of human garbage but hey at least you'll be i n t e r n e t f a m o u s but not really
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #166653

WHERE VIDEO
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #166854

it's been ready for a week now

i'll upload it today

[youtube]Q0NJzKlnrDk[/youtube]
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #166863

ye
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #166900

IM BACK BAYBEEEEEE

I'm now self-employed as a fulltime technician / secondhand dealer of musical goods.

This means I spend my whole working day fucking around online buying items which I then repair and sell.
This means I have a lot of time to hurry up and wait for something to conclude/arrive in the mail/arrive at the buyer's house.
This means I can play all the goddamn videogames I ever want.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #166903

My asshole group decided to schedual DnD for tuesday again. Stupid real life friends and fun >:(
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #166909

An0n3 wrote:IM BACK BAYBEEEEEE

I'm now self-employed as a fulltime technician / secondhand dealer of musical goods.

This means I spend my whole working day fucking around online buying items which I then repair and sell.
This means I have a lot of time to hurry up and wait for something to conclude/arrive in the mail/arrive at the buyer's house.
This means I can play all the goddamn videogames I ever want.
Oh thank God

Now I can stop pretending I think I'm funny or interesting
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #166919

When's MAHVEL the next stream?

Next game?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #166920

We're doing this rhinestone turd tonight:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/451130/
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #166924

http://steamcommunity.com/games/451130/ ... 3518759765

What the fuck does any of this even mean?

Holy shit my brain hurts.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #166949

me and azari have been real busy with your brainchild
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #166984

SUMMON
azari will be A Little Late however i will be on time as always
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #167005

hurp

That was the video game equivalent of getting shit on your thumb when wiping your ass.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #167009

Sounds awful
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #167091

How would you guys like to go on Gmod excursions for a little bit instead?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #167095

!!!!

I unsubbed from all 560 mods my brother had active, so i can actually play now.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #167097

I installed a bunch of crap but I still can't get the AK to appear.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #167103

Oh my God

Go the video pages, click the "more" option below it and read the automatically-generated transcript
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #167114

certainly i am up for the gmod
i'm pretty sure my fps is good on it at least
also will we be fucking around in our own sandbox server or joining some randos
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #167116

420weedscopes wrote:certainly i am up for the gmod
i'm pretty sure my fps is good on it at least
also will we be fucking around in our own sandbox server or joining some randos
the latter. having a crew of people all running the same dumb gimmick invading an otherwise lifeless shithole is a recipe for gold.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #167120

I think I'll probably sit that one out. Not a fan of invading/shitstirring.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #167122

MY NAMES JOEY PEPPERONI AND THIS IS MAE STAWY.

THIS WAS A GOOD TOWN Y'DIG? A MAN DINDA HAVE TA LOCK UP HIS SHOP EVERY NIGHT.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #167157

Let's join one of those 40k rp servers, I remember them being kinda bad. I can't play though, the computer I used to run GMod on went kaput on me so I can't really play anything too demanding anymore.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #167284

good guy azari
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #167315

Mocking something people did in an attempt to make money is okay, but shitting on how someone chooses to have fun just doesn't sit right with me.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #167371

EndgamerAzari wrote:Mocking something people did in an attempt to make money is okay, but shitting on how someone chooses to have fun just doesn't sit right with me.
Okay but when the servers we invade sell people the ability to admin or special snowflake character slots, does it not come full circle?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #167373

I'm not telling you not to do it or anything, I'm just saying I don't intend to take part. Not judging, just not my idea of a good time.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #167649

d/w fam it is straight up griefing
i can understand if it's Not Your Bag or whatever
drink a lot of scotch next tuesday after your gym session

might just play instead of filming
frames may be too unreliable now that i've tested it with obs
25ish on an empty gm_construct, who knows what that will be like on darkrp servers full of meme plugins
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #169612

THANG ONLINE
SUMMON
(it was hard for me to fucking find http://www.thangusa.com/ )
Last edited by 420weedscopes on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #169615

So wait we Gmods tomorrow?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #169616

no that was last week m8
this week is Thang Online