original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: HORRIBLE MMO FUN TIMES

Post by EndgamerAzari » #169618

Sweet crumbling fuck, look at the image they used on their installation page:

Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #169619

You sneaky bitch you edited the post fugg. Also

"Extraordinary fighting adventure. Thang. Sometimes it is so hard to find a true warrior. Warriors fight for honor against evil. You can be the one. The one who will bring the light back"

I can already tell dis gon b gud
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #169673

"3/3/2016 HUGE BAN OF ACCOUNTS"

Holy fuck what.
Why do I find that so hilarious

GUYS STOP TRYING TO RUIN THANG GET OUT
GUYS YOU ARENT FINDING THE LIGHT STOP
STOP HACKING AND JUST BE THE ONE YOU FUCKS
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #169712

i can't tell if that's a Fates reference or if you're genuinely telling us to not ruin thang
i'm very tired
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #169760

It's one of Thangs news posts, that they had to ban a fucking ton of users.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #169840

I don't know if I'll be able to make it tonight. My work schedule is shot to hell this week, and I'm not sure I'll be able to get back from the gym in time.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #169930

Without Azari we are as nothing.

Are you guys ready to be the one?

I am ready to be the one
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #169931

I mean if you're willing to wait an hour (10pm EST at the latest) I can definitely make it, but I know that's like a million years for Weedscopes
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #170059

IT'S THANG TIME HOBAGS

http://www.hitbox.tv/endgamerazari
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #170077

Bonerhitler did nothing wrong
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #170129

EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #170164

Wyzack wrote:Bonerhitler did nothing wrong
EngorgedBoob did, though.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #170166

Can anyone join in on this or is it just a sekrit club?
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #170243

yes anyone can join
you will require Teamspeak and to use that A Microphone of Medium Quality
also be sure to check here every week on sunday or monday to see what we're doing, if we're doing anything
whoever streams/records will handle audio levels on their end but it helps to test out how your mic sounds beforehand
a good download speed can also be useful - you won't have long to pre-download if you're like me and your internet is literal trash on a string
the ts server we use is owned by Stickymayhem so if it's ever down then poke him in #adminbus or #tgstation13 or on the forums
address in the spoiler:
Spoiler:
109.169.56.53:11247
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #170252

The more the merrier family. I will warn you though, the games do seem to be somehow getting worse. Or at least more obtuse. Here is a wonderful screenshot from last night

Apparently no one else got that bug and it was just me. I guess i did not speak the language despite us being huge-titted triplets
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #170916

[youtube]eVnk12fvNEY[/youtube]
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #171064

Fine work as always. I always forget what I said during the recording so it's like listening to another person talk.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #171067

What is on the shit-docket for this week lads?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #171130

not going to record this week i have a lot to catch up on still
also somebody else choose http://piratepad.net/UgpIPmIwx3
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #173276

We passing this week?
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #177463

We should play Champions Online. Pretty boring MMO combat with a retarded amount of customization once you finish the tutorial.

Oh and it's crazy autistic and ripe for making fun of.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #177549

That looks ridiculous
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #177563

can't wake up
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #177591

Maccus pls tell me that is your meme OC and not a real player you saw please tell me that lie to me I don't care please.

Also game seems like it might be good for a shitty romp, let's do it
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #177592

champions online is one of those MMOs that used to be good but then got absolutely shit on by whoever is currently running it to wring every last penny they can get out of it
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #177658

Looking at those screens makes me miss City of Heroes.

RIP CoH, gone too soon. ;_;7
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #177677

Wyzack wrote:Maccus pls tell me that is your meme OC and not a real player you saw please tell me that lie to me I don't care please.

Also game seems like it might be good for a shitty romp, let's do it
i cannot lie to my friends in this way
Spoiler:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #181599

[youtube]m8QweT1giYM[/youtube]
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #181893

Maccus wrote:We should play Champions Online. Pretty boring MMO combat with a retarded amount of customization once you finish the tutorial.
Spoiler:
Oh and it's crazy autistic and ripe for making fun of.
Maccus wrote:
Spoiler:
can't wake up
i know im late to this but holy shit this is fucking side splitting
fucking maga man dude
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #213031

i am considering reviving this
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #213035

Awww shieeet boyeeeees. Count me in, i always loved doing it
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster