Pulsar: Multi-crew Spaceship Exploration Game

Talk about video games here
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Pulsar: Multi-crew Spaceship Exploration Game

Post by Wyzack » #202344

Bottom post of the previous page:

You can pull a ricotez and just talk with /tts so we all hear you as microsoft sam
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #202346

Wyzack wrote:You can pull a ricotez and just talk with /tts so we all hear you as microsoft sam
Pretty sure we talked right?

I guess at least I can come on and listen, could go back to being silent again and communicating with fire extinguishers XD
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #202347

I mean once the game is coordinated and started you can just listen on the discord and talk using the in game text chat as well.

Also yeah i have heard your voice, although i cannot remember exactly what game it was for. Probably Arma.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #202353

Oh yeah probably arma and the airstrike incident(s)
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #202495

WE PULSAR NOW GET ON THE DISCORD
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #202546

https://discord.gg/XcATj for future crew organization
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #202559

Piloting the ship is fun as fuck, i was flying through ring asteroids and shit
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #202562

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK for some reason it didn't record anyone but me

COLONIC ACID'S WILD RIDE is lost to time and space. All we have is me yelling at him and the sound of the game, but nobody else's speech.

For those of you who missed it CA was doing a shit job of piloting this gigantic ship through a small jump gate, so we all got savage on him which only made things worse. He must have fucked up the approach four times before I made the executive decision as captain to cut off the ship's oxygen supply so if he didn't make the jump everyone would die.

Suffice it to say it ended with the entire crew running around an oxygenless ship in space suits screaming and yelling at eachother and fighting over who gets to be the replacement pilot.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #202603

BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF?

FOR ALL EVERYONE KNOWS I WAS SUCH A GOOD PILOT THAT YOUR TINY CHIMPANZEE LIKE MINDS COULD NOT UNDERSTAND MY AERIAL ACROBATICAL MASTERY OVER THE SHIPS NAVIGATION SYSTEM ZMH.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #202610

Fuck, that was a golden moment. The panic in my voice as he started to fly us into the sun was all too real.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #202704

An0n3 wrote:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK for some reason it didn't record anyone but me

COLONIC ACID'S WILD RIDE is lost to time and space. All we have is me yelling at him and the sound of the game, but nobody else's speech.

For those of you who missed it CA was doing a shit job of piloting this gigantic ship through a small jump gate, so we all got savage on him which only made things worse. He must have fucked up the approach four times before I made the executive decision as captain to cut off the ship's oxygen supply so if he didn't make the jump everyone would die.

Suffice it to say it ended with the entire crew running around an oxygenless ship in space suits screaming and yelling at eachother and fighting over who gets to be the replacement pilot.
Oh man that sucks! There was some proper hilarious moments last night.
Also genuinely surprised we lasted as long as we did. Though that might be because we didn't really get anywhere ha!
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #202759

"Hey I noticed the ship is losing Oxygen but I'm not hearing an Australian accent on comms how is this happening?"

I think the best part was the constant choking going on in chat from everyone laughing too hard while the ship was constantly burning or losing O2. I just picture the gang goofing off and laughing while slowly wheezing to death.

Also

>It's dat boiii has joined the crew!

Every fucking time
Last edited by Timbrewolf on Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #202760

I can not wait for the day that federation outposts start beaming distress beacons after a colonist ship with no life signs beamed over a super computer virus/virulent plauge/bunch of space zombies so that i can drop the biggest i told you so in cosmic history
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #202761

That part was spoop. Then we got closer and all their shit was glitching out.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #202857

I was derping about with it last night to get a feel for the roles.

Why don't you just turn off the oxygen and grab an exosuit?
You might run slightly slower but you're saving a lot of power and without oxygen the fire blob can't ovulate.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #202879

On big ships speed is life. Going slow and not having a jetpack in exchange for a miniscule amount of power isn't a good deal.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #202881

IMO none of the subsystems are really worth fucking with. Your reactor's bigger limit is its cooling factor, not raw power output. It's only after you've upgraded all your thrusters, and shields that you start needing to look at a reactor that is larger.

If you want to try an experiment limit the total power output and then fly around with all the sub systems on. Note your top speed. Then turn them all off and try it again.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #203344

Let's play this again tonight

Last edited by Timbrewolf on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #203352

An0n3 wrote:Let's play this again tonight

[youtube]sTFmVRLjbec[/youtube]
What time?
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
Lzimann's best friend.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #203358

the sooner the better
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #203361

An0n3 wrote:the sooner the better
I'm free all night bb
Lzimann's best friend.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #203373

An0n3 wrote:Let's play this again tonight

Hahah even without the otherside of the conversation that was damn funny.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #203467

So wanna play this, it looks like tons of fun. Gotta wait till I get paid though.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #203469

Played as a pubbie on some 14 yo captains' server

Gotta say, he set the bar high
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #203500

Bitch please my amazing stewardship will make that 14 year old look like an 8 year old who looks like a 4 year old.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #214818

I wanna ask if a) this is still a thing and b) you want a ligger crewman.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #214917

We very rarely get a small crew of 2-3 together, but it seems there is no real plan to get actual crews going or do actual Pulsar-ing

I'd be up for doing some of this though
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #214970

Thought so.
Maybe next month, for now I bought CHODE instead.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Davidchan
Byond Username: Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #214983

Still on the fence if this is worth doling out dosh for. I can afford it, but is it worth it?
Law 0: Secborg din do nuffin.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #214999

It's fun but it's not the FOTM right now. I think those of us who have it are waiting for some more content to get added before diving back in.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
XSI

Post by XSI » #215030

Pretty much

I've got it
I've played it a bunch with steady groups
But it gets kinda repetitive after a bit. There just isnt that much to do in it just yet
Davidchan
Byond Username: Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #229689

Kinda surprised that this game only went for 30% discount on steam for Thanksgiving sales when pretty much everything else was at 50 or more.
Law 0: Secborg din do nuffin.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #229706

Considering they've been pretty resistant to sales up until now...
XSI

Post by XSI » #229811

It's pretty good even without sale
XSI

Post by XSI » #279315

Bumping this

Anyone feel like doing some Pulsar sometime?
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #279423

I'd be up for it
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #279538

I will when it's on sale.

I'd totally do this shit but oy vey oy gevalt my shekels

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #279557

It'll never be on sale you penny pinching juden
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #279563

>i am jews

dammit and i thought one was enough

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #279596

DemonFiren wrote:I will when it's on sale.

I'd totally do this shit but oy vey oy gevalt my shekels
Limey wrote:its too late.
XSI

Post by XSI » #279602

Just go to /vg/ or something and download the 'demo' they have that is actually just the full game

Thats what I did before I bought it
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #279808

Id be up for jumping back on the space wagon.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #279933

XSI wrote:Just go to /vg/ or something and download the 'demo' they have that is actually just the full game

Thats what I did before I bought it
>/vg/
they don't seem to have a pulsar general

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #279989

They used to
DemonFiren