Black Desert

Talk about video games here
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Black Desert

Post by srifenbyxp » #148505

They released their character creation thing, it's also going to be released soon.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/
Spoiler:
I made em
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Re: Black Desert

Post by ShadowDimentio » #148512

Anime Character Creator 2.0: Anime Harder
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #148562

more like Character Perspirator
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #148564

Why is everybody so greasy?

Fuckin Blade & Soul everybody is all oiled up to slide into their rubber platemail too.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #148580

Wow it looks like those characters haven't washed their face a day in their lives
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #148581

Aside from being greasier than Asbury park in July, it looks rather good.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #148583

Does this mean someone is going to recreate this character?
image.jpeg
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #148584

holy shit lmao what game is that from
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #148585

Soul Calibur 5 i'm pretty sure.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #148586

Man I used to own that on PS3. I forgot how insane the character creator was.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #148594

Saegrimr wrote:Why is everybody so greasy?

Fuckin Blade & Soul everybody is all oiled up to slide into their rubber platemail too.
Jheri curl
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #153520

The release date for Black desert online is next month, who else guna join up? I got some fancy tickets what ever they do.
Last edited by srifenbyxp on Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #153524

I might check it out when it gets released, it looks neat but i can only play one mmo at a time
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #153525

Are we ready to breath heavy while getting oiled up?

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #153731

In this rare moment I spent money for a game, I'm going to jump into the CBT this tuesday I believe. If anyone are on the fence about picking it up I could stream it, I also plan on making a guild called Deus Vult Sybil.
Last edited by srifenbyxp on Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #153781

I have a.buddy who made what he called "The Stroke Wizard."

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #153818

I can only think of this when I saw the name, still got a good laugh out of it.

srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #154457

*Edit all that good stuff because launch day is next week.

Also this: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/inde ... ncy-stuff/
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #159204

Wew, figure I be like one of the cool kids and shill black desert online one more time with free shit.

7 Day Passes
Code 1 : D50E-5B43-BD8F-4161-8B5F
Code 2 : 13D1-535E-1751-4F7B-8AE2
Code 3 : CB96-80EF-FEA5-4364-9CA8
Last edited by srifenbyxp on Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #159214

Literally every single person I've talked to who has played this game has strongly suggested getting a vpn and just playing the jap version.
Supposedly it's simply better, more up to date, and has lots of FASHION that is ony licenced for the nip version (shit like miku hair and shit I believe).
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #159221

Thanks for the code, been wanting to try this. I took the 3rd one.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #159323

lumipharon wrote:Literally every single person I've talked to who has played this game has strongly suggested getting a vpn and just playing the jap version.
Supposedly it's simply better, more up to date, and has lots of FASHION that is ony licenced for the nip version (shit like miku hair and shit I believe).
Jap server is poor mans korea server tho.

>theres people here without korean alien ssn's
lmao
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #159330

ColonicAcid wrote:>theres people here without korean alien ssn's
lmao
I call her Irene.
I hope one day she has a kid who really gets into monster hunter frontier and tries to make an account for him, only to find she already has a level 300 hunter rank cutie in hermitaur armor geared up and ready to go.
Its okay Irene junior, its all yours now.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #159332

>stealing someones ssn.

just go to korea on a holiday or some shit and you get given an alien reg number which you can exchange for a SSN-ID to use for games. Using <18 SSN's means you have to play at stupid hours or you're going to get locked out at midnight KST. And using someone who is above 18 will mean one day your account will get locked because you can't give them the persons bank information.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #159429

Well I now command the guild Nanotrasen and have 19 grey tiders under my rule. If anyone wants to join I'm on the Edan server. IC name is Geist_Dangerous (family name: 'Fenby') I'm 50% away from being level 45 but not guna get dat shit until I finish up some quests, don't get lew laddied while talking to a NPC.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #159438

Ended up buying it. Giving back to others with my guest key.

A7F4-D83A-1D55-49A0-B8E1
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #159467

HOPE YOU PICKED THE RIGHT SERVER SO I CAN INVITE YOU TO MEMES.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #159503

I didn't, but I'm already too invested to leave that server.

RIP.

a correct post by pillz
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #159505

I got a guest pass but I can't figure out where the hell I'm supposed to enter it on my account.

Or where to download the client.
Spoiler:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #159508

a correct post by pillz
Reyouka
Byond Username: Reyouka

Post by Reyouka » #159676

I just used the 2nd key in the list, thanks for that. Been on the fence so far concerning BDO.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561197966737024.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561197966737024]Image[/url]
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #159699

It looks pretty though, although I've heard that the cash shop can be a little egregious. How bad is it?
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #159713

Sweet fucking jesus, fugn Pap is on Edan with me. He is not part of our glorious /tg/ guild and must be valid.

Also for those who want's to join my glorious guild, PM me.

Nanotrasen
Grey Tider count: 27
Ranking: 150-something

Went from rank 191 to 150 something in a single forenight.
DrPillzRedux wrote:I didn't, but I'm already too invested to leave that server.

RIP.
I bet your probaly level 20 something by now, if so thats not much of an investment.
daman997
Byond Username: Daman997

Post by daman997 » #159757

7 Day Passes
Code 3 : CB96-80EF-FEA5-4364-9CA8[/quote]

I took Code 1, thanks nerd.
wew lad
[nsfw]:^)[/nsfw]
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #159764

Luke Cox wrote:It looks pretty though, although I've heard that the cash shop can be a little egregious. How bad is it?

I'm glad BDO took a page from Blade and Soul and how they did their cash shop. It's impossible to pay to win, all shekles are for costumes and other useless things excluding pets. The only note worthy thing is the 50%XP up for an hour and you can only get that from loyalty points which can only be gain for playing x number of hours.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #159849

Actually I'm about to hit 30 on a Warrior. Grinding is taking forever thanks to the dickass casters stealing pulls.

Can't wait to hit 45 so I can kick their ass out.

a correct post by pillz
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #160051

Dam shame though, I'm still inviting people left and right and I need /tg/ people for we are the most robust. I lead 29/35 grey tiders, soon /tg/ will be great again.
Last edited by srifenbyxp on Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #160867

okay i left perfect korean server to play with ur shitty assess except im not playing na im playing eu

balenos wwu

also it feels like ive gone back in time wtfffffffffff
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #160890

So I was going to kill some spooky skelly bosses with my peons and I figured I would turn PVP on while riding my horse, as I rode I smacked four random people on my way to the summoning site. Two of the people I hit flagged themselves for PvP and gave chase, both were archers shooting at me and my horse. As I got closer to the summoning site I ran into the narrow passage way only to find myself running right into a group of players. I then yakety sax turned off PvP mode and jumped off of my horse only to jump right back on and flee. My two attackers jumped off of their horses as well right in the middle of the group of players only to start killing each other. My god, the murder dick was slated.

Also join Edan and whisper me Geist_Dangerous for a invite. I advertise the guild everyday and now rule over 37 tiders.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/inde ... white-guy/
Last edited by srifenbyxp on Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reyouka

Post by Reyouka » #160995

I'll probably end up getting this after dicking around on the trial, dunno when I'll have the cash to spend it on though.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561197966737024.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561197966737024]Image[/url]
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #161242

give me a friend code please
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #161399

7 Day Passes
Code 3 : CB96-80EF-FEA5-4364-9CA8
DR.Pillz
A7F4-D83A-1D55-49A0-B8E1

Be sure to join Edan server and my glorious guild. We're now rank 182 and have 42 members and somewhat famous, mainly because I hand out love taps and my guild members get their murderdick on.
Reyouka

Post by Reyouka » #161414

Can you stack codes? I remember Fallen Earth messed up like that once and allowed code stacking. I got 3 months gameplay out of that.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #161728

srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #162231

The entire server heard that.
Last edited by srifenbyxp on Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #164707

So I read all of woody got wood to the entire edan server. Sadly I couldnt recover the first half of the whispers but I managed to take pics of the second half. On guy even said stop my mom is watching, others threaten me and called me a fagget. Some clapped, others cried. This is what transpired.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #164721

Why'd you say it was from us though, that's just going to make angry people come here
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #164722

As if any one is going to spend the time to do that, let alone have the time to take a screen shot of it; besides more people complimented me telling the story than anything else.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #165114

u see you fucked up the moment u invited normies from the server

there's a difference between having a guild for people of this server and having a guild that merely shares the name.
yours is the latter.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #165863

SriFenbyXp: your looking at a dark elf in a vidya im playing
Krampus: This is how family memebrs become disowned
SriFenbyXp: </3
SriFenbyXp: at least im not poor