game trade thread

Talk about video games here
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

game trade thread

Post by Deitus » #148719

so i talked to bgo bandit and he said this was probably not against the rules so hopefully not???????

the thing is i have a year long membership to psn i dont need and i'd like a copy of lisa/lisa the joyful on steam so i thought maybe ill make a thread here and try to cover my ass by making this a trade thread GOOD WORK ME

if not i'll probably just raffle it off on a 4chan get thread tbh but i thought i'd check here first
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: game trade thread

Post by Ricotez » #148799

I have a copy of Dead Space in my Steam inventory, I'll trade it for something small because everyone probably already owns it
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #148819

I've got a copy of the original Frozen Synapse that I've been trying to get rid of for years. If I don't get any offers for anything in return for it, I'll probably just give it to someone who wants it, because I've got no other use for it.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #148840

I have a copy of Bad Rats, WTT for XCOM 2
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #148865

give me all your csgo items i demand it
i will give you nothing in return
e v e n t r a d e
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #148882

Will give people antag for games on my wishlist, pretty sure this isn't against any rules.
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #148899

Tsaricide wrote:Will give people antag for games on my wishlist, pretty sure this isn't against any rules.
Sent :)
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #148906

will write fanfic for Oxenfree or Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced
Spoiler:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #148928

Will trade Spacebase DF-9 for Deserts of Kharak.

(That is to say, you get the shitty cheap unfinished game, I get the hopefully good expensive one.)
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler: