What are you nerds playing?

Talk about video games here
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Post by dezzmont » #173012

Bottom post of the previous page:

While you should dig long shafts, be aware ore appears in veins within stone layers. So you should make exploratory horizontal shafts when you hit new rock layers.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #173071

Having idlers is not the end of the world as long as everyone is being fed and has stuff to drink
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #173073

>>>implying u dont want the highest effeciency ever as you micromanage all aspects of your dwarves lives like a quasi-anarchosyndacalist state

smh
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #173092

Oh no I totally make sure that everyone has a job. But for newer players I generally recommend a slower pace until they develop sufficient autism and skill to micromanage everything. A good place to start is to give idlers the stone carving skill and have them smooth all your hallways and rooms. I also generally have a shitload of unskilled carpenters and masons to crank out the doors tables and other shit for the unwashed masses
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #173147

More Daganronpa

As soon as it was brought up that waifu chick was the one who switched the nameplates it all snapped into place

She was gonna murder Leon and perfectly frame you, but got wrecked by him instead

I WAS MOSTLY FUCKING RIGHT
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #173354

Toribash time.

That is, time to git gud.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #173362

Got back into some creative Space Engineers. But damn that game has become pretty unstable of late, it crashes a lot a lot... (much to the salty rage of my friend).

Tried to play some more Rainbow 6, but jesus christ that game can be frustrating as fuck, even when playing with just friends...

Finally finished the GTA V heists, was actually pretty fun. Now what to spend my 2mil on...

Also of late been playing a TON of the jackbox.tv games, mainly through the use of googlehangouts (as there's no delay unlike twitch, but also no sound sadly) and teamspeak. Pretty fond of the Quiplash (like a write your own CAH with more random questions) and Drawful (like pictionary with a twist, and a really really thick marker pen)
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #173364

Jackbox is awesome. Play it all the time with my friends.

Also PAS (and anyone else for that matter) if you wanna get in on OPERATIONAL OPERATIONS and running headlong over a pile of corpses into machinegun fire consider playing some Planetside 2 with us. it is FREE and pretty good.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #173434

Define "free".
There's gotta be some jewing.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #173486

Oh God, Gang Beasts's online multiplayer is in Beta on Steam.

COMMENCE THE JIGGLIN'
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #173487

Huh. Been wanting to play that.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #173489

It's kind of the video game equivalent of fighting with those huge novelty boxing gloves or wrestling in an inflatable sumo suit--a lot of impotent flailing, stumbling over each other, and general awkward hilarity.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #173497

EndgamerAzari wrote:Oh God, Gang Beasts's online multiplayer is in Beta on Steam.

COMMENCE THE JIGGLIN'
AWWWWWWWW YEHHHHHHHHHHHH
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173524

Unfortunately you need a special key to get into the Gang Beasts multiplayer beta.

Drat.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #173535

Im trying to make a nice volcano fort with a comfy tavern. I really want to move my necromancer adventurer in soon with the slab he has on him
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #173735

dark souls 2
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #173840

Damn cosmic; shrink all the hallways on your main level and it'd almost as confusing as the never-ending death by starvation fortress you get spawned into in adventurer mode.
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #174026

Overwatch is in open beta right now so I am trying out that. Game seems pretty well optimized at least.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #174344

Been playing XCom 2
Ranger best class
Spoiler:
This nigga right here is the bane of aliens. His rifle has an advanced scope, an advanced loader, and an advanced hair trigger. He move around the battlefield like a God damn spider monkey. One second he's on the ground, the next he's just grappled up to the roof right behind some poor muton fuck nugget, flanking him perfectly and with full action points to spare. When he sends that Muton flying 20 yards with a critical shot, and he will get a critical shot, he automatically gets a free move, allowing him to fall back into cover. He sees an alien cunt in some high cover he likes? That snake bitch's cowering in overwatch like a pussy? Guess what nigga, he's got a passive ability that prevents him from being targeted by overwatch. He can just run up to the poor little genetic fuck up, shank the bitch, and take that cover for himself.

Oh and he carries incendiary grenades and uses dragon rounds so he can burn everything he sees to the ground.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #174349

Looks like a game worth obtaining legally.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #174482

Trust us, it is.
I like doing something a little different with my rangers. Give'em an exo/war suit with shredder rounds and AP munitions.
FUCK YOUR SECTOPOD AND OR GATEKEEPER BITCH.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #174743

Only Fire Emblem Fates worth playing is Conquest.

What a disappointing ending.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #174810

ThanatosRa wrote:Trust us, it is.
I like doing something a little different with my rangers. Give'em an exo/war suit with shredder rounds and AP munitions.
FUCK YOUR SECTOPOD AND OR GATEKEEPER BITCH.
The shredder cannon is absolutely gorgeous. I figured it'd just be a simple shotgun attachment but nope, it's a mind blowing fuck off shotgun that basically tears through everything in its cone of fire. Do you have a problem with an alien in a building with high cover right next to a window overlooking your guys? Simply fire your shredder cannon at it and bam, that cover is magically gone, along with everything behind it. Also the alien is either dead or dying.

Also found out a couple of days ago that grenadiers can fire any grenade they're carrying out of their grenade launcher so I've been having a bit of fun with that. I found gas grenades work perfectly for it since they have a huge blast radius and poison enemies pretty badly in addition to doing a good deal of damage.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #174936

Oh, you can cheat it a little and make water flow throw diagonals

It removes pressure

Something sort of like

7{}
{}7
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #174938

Planetmemes again.

Fuck you, Anon, you made me an addict.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #175006

Where's Colonic I need him to translate these Korean memes for me

[youtube]7xnW_MrmiRU[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TankNut
Byond Username: TankNut

Post by TankNut » #176146

Played a little over an hour of the Doom single player and it's really good. Haven't tried the multiplayer and never got to participate in the beta so I can't say much about that yet.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #176150

Forgot how awful KSP could be.

Time to git gud at rocketeering again, let's put a sounding rocket into orbit.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #176184

Dude if you have a confirmed vamp this is a blessing in disguise. Dig out some quarters for him, channel a 5-6Z hole for your dorfs to drop things down into it, and smooth it/place a hatch at the top so he can't climb out. Then station the vamp in the new room with a ceiling chute and build a wall in front of the door. Congratulations, you now have an immortal record keeper/ingraver. Keep him locked in there, have him take records for you, make him dig and engrave a massive manse for himself, have him build a danger room and train in it until he is a legendary warrior, do whatever you want with him. He will eventually slow down a bit due to thirst but other than that he will be perfectly content to spend eternity locked away. Also if your fort gets all fucked up and murdered by goblins or something you can never really lose as long as he is alive down there. Bonus points if you find other vampires and lock them all in the same quarantine area
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #176301

What about also feeding him prisoners.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #176313

Not sure about dorf prisoners but you can throw goblin prisoners down pits like all the other animals. They do have a tendency to break free though if the dorf sees something shiny, so you might want to strip the gobbo first.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #176315

As far as i know vamps will not feed on invader prisoners, but if he has a weapon he can still kill them. To feed him dorfs you don't like, just chain the victim in a room with levered drawbridges on either side with one leading to the vamp dungeon. A vampire airlock of sorts
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #176474

Yeah once you get the basics down a lack of invaders gets boring. Embark decently close to a goblin site to get invasions, they actually have to travel the overmap to get to you now
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #176927

Just started playing Grim Dawn. Really good diablo2-like, hits the gritty grim fantasy notes unlike the super cartoony torchlight. Also hasguns, which i like. Sploding zombies for days with my bolt action rifle
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #177033

>Having a solid run in Gungeon
>Enter the Forge, full health good guns, good active
>Victory practically assured
>GAME CRASH
>tfw
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #177156

Wyzack wrote:Just started playing Grim Dawn. Really good diablo2-like, hits the gritty grim fantasy notes unlike the super cartoony torchlight. Also hasguns, which i like. Sploding zombies for days with my bolt action rifle
Go play Titan Quest if you haven't.

Grim dawn is the spiritual successor of Titan Quest and TQ is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fucking good.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #177323

I never really got that far into Titan Quest

Maybe I'll give it a go again
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #177470

Been playing a lot of Rimworld this week, since I had to halve my RAM in order to make my computer work at all. After a few failed colonies, I'm finally getting somewhere with one. After breaking a siege before it started, I left one of the pirates alive, albeit in shock, and just left him there on the ground to die. Well, he didn't, despite having several bullets in him and being unable to feed himself. This turned out to be really handy, because when I was later raided by a primitively-armed-but-sizable mob of local tribals, I got the "raiders have decided to kidnap who they can and leave" message, and they promptly ran off with this near-dead sad sack and left me alone.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #178495

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #178563

Bought Duskers

It's basically rogue AI: the game.

Open doors, move drones that can do certain stuff, corral meatbags that want to smash your shit in with airlocks, use sensors to try and fail to keep them contained, activate turrets to mow them down, it's got it all

Then you get to reset ten times because you didn't like your first run that was going pretty well because you made constant stupid mistakes and try to get the holy motion detector so you don't get cucked in microseconds
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #178570

You made me buy this, you gargantuan cockmuncher.

So much for saving up. Time to OPEN DIS DOAH!

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #178572

If you start and you don't have a motion augment literally kill yourself, the run is dead before it started

Seriously I tried running a stealth start and I got cucked at intensities I never knew before on the SECOND SHIP I WENT TO

Also the remote power ship augment is literally godline
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #178611

Motion Sensor ought to be a starter module like Tow/Gather/Generator, yes.
Also Interface, but meh.

Remote power is cool, especially with ship surveyor and reroute.

Radiation, however: bullshit.
I mean I understand that shielding is expensive, but come the fuck on. You'd expect drones to survive at least the initial stage.
That, and it's not Chernobyl out there. You're not gonna tell me that a room is going to remain radioactive for the next fifty million years just because I opened an airlock.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #178901

Oh hey, weird to see people buying this without me shilling it.

I played it on stream and it was pretty fun. Sometimes the game just fucking shits all over you and there aint anything you can do about it. There will be times where you just have to fuck off and leave the ship alone.

I definitely recommend writing down the locations of stargates when you find them. The are you can explore in is finite so you can get fucked and stuck. Remembering where those are will come in handy.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #178983

>obtain drone
>obtain shield
>obtain turret gun
>praying for stealth
No more herding. From now on, it's KILLING TIME.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #179366

Accidentally space all my drones for my first loss because I had abducted a bady in my shuttle then dumped him into a cleaned room and forgot to put dock before the airlock name.

Alright let's see what the non tutorial start is like! Oh what a big system! Oh no motion sensor just stealth and lure I can do this!

Try and be clever on the first ship of the run stealthing about and using lure to try and pull any enemies into a room I cleared out... oh shit.

The enemy is a robot lure don't work on robots. He comes right at my stealth drone despite stealth he keeps the door open just sitting in it. I panic stealth runs out. Fucking cactus.

Man them starting modules better hope you get meatbag enemies holy shit.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #179375

Duskers has ensured my mastery of pulling out early, I'm certain to never cause an accidental pregnancy now!

Seriously though fuck green slime. It always grows in power rooms where spacing is impossible and it always fucks my life up.

I really hate how sometimes the game tells you to just go fuck yourself. Had a solid run ruined by the aforementioned slime growing in a very cramped power room on a very difficult ship, an asteroid smashing into the room next door blowing the doors out and somehow two of me borgs getting thrown in the void and vanishing.

Salt was experienced
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #179445

And got that stealth.

The fact aside that half my modules are breaking, I am now fully equipped for removal of kebab.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #179462

The initial start they give you with the non random starting system is probably much stronger than the actual random start.

Like I see so many interfaces but no interface so frustrating some ships have 3+ of the drat things.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #179468

Quite often all interfaces hook up to the same systems.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #179478

Shill along with me for a choose-your-own starting loadout in this link

http://steamcommunity.com/app/254320/di ... 887711518/
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz