Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Post by Timonk » #534679

Bottom post of the previous page:

Caves of Qud
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #534693

played several hours of detroit become human the other day
i must admit i found myself becoming engrossed in david cage's latest dookie. i sincerely can't tell if he or hideo kojima write worse. cage's characters at least seem like people and not from shounen anime. you have a girl on the team who you abruptly fall in love with after you share memories with her and she doesn't have to prove she's capable the entire time or talk about gender which is better than 90% of western devs

played Marvel's Spider-Man. its boring

played crash nitro-fueled. im bad but it feels good
Last edited by cacogen on Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Istoprocent1
Byond Username: istoprocent

Post by Istoprocent1 » #534819

Timonk wrote:Caves of Qud
A man of culture you are. That game is fucking epic. Probably the best turn-based roguelike out there - a ton of lore and interesting stuff happening.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #534939

Istoprocent1 wrote:
Timonk wrote:Caves of Qud
A man of culture you are. That game is fucking epic. Probably the best turn-based roguelike out there - a ton of lore and interesting stuff happening.
The reptilians are loved by the robots for leading them to water(I actually don't know if that is a possibility)
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #534962

finished david cage's latest odyssey last night
the moral of the story is always pick the nice :) options regardless of how dumb they seem because they're nearly always the most beneficial choice. he's like the reverse gaspar noe, i.e. a french humanist hack instead of a french misanthropic one
Last edited by cacogen on Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NSFW:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #537275

Been doing another playthrough of Terraria in anticipation of the upcoming update, this time stacked up with lots of fun mods. I've been playing on Expert and I gotta say that it was pretty clearly not intended for one person to finish, at least not the mod content. Just beat the moonlord and the Thorium mod adds a new final-final boss that is just impossible to do alone. I need a healer or a bard or something.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #537299

Uncharted 4 is the longest game of all time. Just when you think the last two hours will lead to a meaningful milestone they shift the goalposts on you. And they do this again and again. They did this shit in Half-Life and it sucks. It also has far too much climbing and shitty repartee between you and your brother. I'm in this for shooting and the action set pieces like an Indiana Joe movie. Later on in the story your wife joins you and they have her prove she can jump and murder just as good as you can even though you know that this is what's going to happen as soon as she replaces your brother as your companion. But the back and forth between her and you is actually somehow less tedious and agonising than with your brother. Probably because you've spent half the game with the guy at this point and the developers' need for the tone to be relentlessly upbeat at all times leading to constant asinine "witty" banter between the two of you means it has well and truly worn thin.

Pathologic 2 is tedious. I want to do everything but there's a lot of walking and I feel if you don't have a route mapped out in advance from previous experience you'll fail to do everything you need to do in a day. I don't have the patience to reload obsessively.

In Reignited, I beat Gnasty Gn***a in Spyro 1 and The Sorceress in Spyro 3. Now it wants me to 100% them to unlock the last dragon head in Gnorc Gnexus and The Super Bonus Worlds in Midnight Mountain. I don't think I ever got that last head as a kid (and I was gettin plenty ;)) and it took me years to get to the Super Bonus Worlds. Can't decide whether I can be bothered. It'll take like 4 hours probably. I still have to go back and collect orbs in the second game to fuck Raptor.

I played some Frostpunk the new DLC The Last Autumn but then I turned it off. im gay

I want to get back to Detroit and try to fill out the flowcharts to get the other endings in each scene but it loads so slowly when you want to restart from an earlier checkpoint I probably will. You get morse code modules that let you unlock character skins (and gay concept art) to stare at so you can see just how old Clancy Brown's getting if you want. It's not pointless shit and a useless attempt at incentivising further playthroughs either, I actually quite liked looking at the character models and animations. They aren't action figures like the ones I think in Arkham City are, they each have their own idle animations. And the texture resolutions and art design are leagues ahead of what anything written by David Cage deserves. And if you encounter them in the game in the spooky dark or rain (because when you're sad it rains and when a place is evil night falls) it adds that so as to not interfere with the mood by placing them under fluorescent showroom lighting. You can look at the snow collect in their hair. I dunno, I liked collecting humans. Is this how I become human?

Oh yeah and I defeated The Outer Worlds and it was shit. Don't have a lot of motivation to go back and do the side-quests knowing the ending (at least the one I picked, the good one) is anticlimactic shit. You go through Nova Prospekt (albeit much shorter and easier) where level assets are similarly recycled, finally get to the threshold of facing the CEO and the unexpected additional obstacle you've been anticipating is one unique robot that is piss-easy to kill with a bunch of drones you've already encountered for support that die when it does. Then the guy himself doesn't talk to you, doesn't try to beg/bargain/reason with you or try to justify his actions or convince you that what you're doing is wrong (i.e. Tell me Dr. Freeman if you can: you have destroyed so much. What exactly is it that you have created? Can you name even one thing? I thought not), immediately opens fire, has a normal amount of health for a human and no armour and dies instantly. You free Doc Brown (actually a good character, well-written and performed, somehow) and then the low rent ending slideshow plays. No gameplay afterwards. F to spit. It's a shame too because I can see a lot of effort was put into it. It looks good, there's a huge amount of variety in environments and a tonne of side-quests. The world and lore is fleshed out. The art design is great. You almost don't notice they lifted most of the gameplay mechanics and some of the UI design from Bethesda.
NSFW:

XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #537407

I've just been playing Mordhau
Both in ranked and in frontline/invasion my performance varies from 'free kill' to 'collects salt and insults from enemy team', and I don't have a clue why or what makes the difference. Sometimes within the same day it's both. Fuck if I know what changes. I've played ranked against the same guy twice in a row, first getting slaughtered effortlessly 0-5 and the second winning 5-1 without changing playstyle/ I don't understand why the second time it worked out while the first it just got me wrecked

Game is pretty good though, fun base gameplay means I can keep coming back and have fun even when I'm in free kill mode
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Re: What are you nice people playing?

Post by wubli » #537430

posting here to say: play disco elysium
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #537454

PKPenguin321 wrote:Been doing another playthrough of Terraria in anticipation of the upcoming update, this time stacked up with lots of fun mods. I've been playing on Expert and I gotta say that it was pretty clearly not intended for one person to finish, at least not the mod content. Just beat the moonlord and the Thorium mod adds a new final-final boss that is just impossible to do alone. I need a healer or a bard or something.
I actually managed to beat it on my own after hours of attempts so yay
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #537460

I got a psmini for christmas and thought "fuck it I've not done a playthrough of ff7 since 2002"

so far I got to the bit where aerisn't
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #537996

120% the first one. Never did that as a kid. Wasn't sure what to expect.
Spoiler:
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Re: What are you fucks playing?

Post by cacogen » #539303

done 2
Spoiler:
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #545021

Spoiler:
put a decent amount into disco elysium today, writing is really good

finished the last autumn in frostpunk, got the generator built but a bunch of people died and i became hitler

made some progress in pathologic 2, died like 4 times which comes with various penalties and you can't reload either

someone else post or i'll kill you
NSFW:

iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #545098

persona 3 run is going well, might actually max all the social links this time
escape from tarkov is pissing me off more than ever and i might just wait until the next wipe at this rate cause the grind is just getting annoying, fuck jaegar
the terraria update still isnt out and it makes me sad, planetside update delayed until next week
i have enough money in my wallet to pick up all of the march releases i care about
been playing elite dangerous in vr and met my first thargoid, absolutely fucking terrifying
yeah thats it
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #545108

oh boy I remember my first thargoid encounter

it was before you could actually interact with them and they were just cutscenes basically

I was milling about in the area they'd been sighted and got a random message from a nearby faction asking me to go salvage a black box, it was for a small fortune by the standards of my bank account at the time so I jumped at it

dropped on the signal, saw a wreck with spooky green smoke, then my ship got shut the fuck down and this thing loomed into view and scanned me

10/10
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #546764

On the one hand every post I make should be in the cuck shed on the other hand I really don't want my multi paragraph rant about how don't starve is a masterpiece unintentionally combining elements from ss13 pathologic and lifeweb to be deleted after 3 days of people not looking at it because I have had this rant sitting in my head for days
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #546766

write it. people will read it and possibly nobody will respond. it doesn't matter
NSFW:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #546953

doom 4
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #546990

Screemonster wrote:oh boy I remember my first thargoid encounter

it was before you could actually interact with them and they were just cutscenes basically

I was milling about in the area they'd been sighted and got a random message from a nearby faction asking me to go salvage a black box, it was for a small fortune by the standards of my bank account at the time so I jumped at it

dropped on the signal, saw a wreck with spooky green smoke, then my ship got shut the fuck down and this thing loomed into view and scanned me

10/10
Mine was even worse, I got randomly dropped from fucking hyperspace by this thing and everything shut down. Yeah a cutscene basically but dropping from hyperspace was pretty scary
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #547211

Grazyn wrote:

10/10
Mine was even worse, I got randomly dropped from fucking hyperspace by this thing and everything shut down. Yeah a cutscene basically but dropping from hyperspace was pretty scary
Isn't that like the only thing that can just suddenly rip you out of hyperspace?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #547229

New Path Of Exile league next Friday so playing around with third party programs to crush the league and ignore my bodily needs.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #547262

Vekter wrote:
Grazyn wrote:

10/10
Isn't that like the only thing that can just suddenly rip you out of hyperspace?
It was at that time, don't know if they added new stuff, I haven't been playing recently
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #548440

Playing Pathologic 2 and I have already learnt the art of scamming children
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #548483

here's a needle, some raisins, a safety pin and some chestnuts now give me all your life saving medicine and a whole fresh fish amidst this plague and food shortage
NSFW:

Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #548893

Company of heroes, modded
Sid meier's alpha centauri, the setting just sucked me in
Bepis
Byond Username: AurumDude

Post by Bepis » #549666

Deep Rock Galactic. Loving it so far, been playing since the free weekend.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #549958

frostpunk's the last autumn scenario still
trying to do extreme
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #550663

the long dark. it's about surviving in canada
NSFW:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #550708

cacogen wrote:the long dark. it's about surviving in canada
just use the free healthcare, easy
Spoiler:
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #550710

roblox project jojo

help me im addicted to a lego jojo game
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #551598

plague inc.
Spoiler:
NSFW:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #551600

cacogen wrote:plague inc.
Spoiler:
i did this but with the poop virus
it is called "poop"
Spoiler:
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #551604

stellaris w/ the new dlc

created a federation of likeminded materialists with my neighboring empires and now we're in the middle of genociding a machine empire near us. galactic senate isn't too pleased with the war crimes but combined we have more political power than everyone else so we can just vote to make war crimes legal, hell yeah
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #551701

FFXIV is real fuckin good.

They did a major rebalancing not too long ago and its fuckin good times. Been playing as RDM and its fucking wild.

BLM is like a magical railgun. It needs to warm up but once you have all your cells firing it drops NUKES.

Conversely RDM is about speed, using procs to spam a shitton of spells to build up charge for a big damage sword combo.

You also get to Cure and Raise people tho so RDM utility is off the charts for a DPS class.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #554757

Hitman 2 was 80% off on Steam so I bought it after initially just pirating it. It uses the GeForce bloatware to record your murders to jake to later
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #558338

finished dicksuck elysium
did not savescum which meant i missed some easy checks i would've liked to have not have

didn't complete the FALN outfit either and frankly I'm depressed and ashamed
NSFW:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #559778

- the last of us
bought remastered in light of these leaks and the upcoming release to remember the plot. it's still good, actually. a lot better than what we've seen of the next game. the women don't have prime arnold bod and there's very little chip on the shoulder shit. you believe they could be that role and don't feel out of place

combat's better than uncharted 4, the more recent ND game. you can throw a brick in a guy's face and then while he's stunned punch him until he dies and then run away get a piece of plywood and come back with a beer bottle and glass a cunny trying to shoot you and then beat his shit in with the board. you can kill all the enemies, human and zombie alike in a given area with this manoeuvre and it's much more fun than stealth or trying to thumbstick headshots with five bullets. the only thing that sucks is clickers because you can't fight them with your god hands because they instakill you for reasons unspecified
NSFW:

Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #560395

Chimera Squad is Bite-sized XCOM.

Smaller in scale with quicker missions, Chimera Squad is a neat little spin-off with great world-building.

Most of the combat is in quick and small bursts as your squad preforms breaches to clear the area room-by-room. It's more close-quarters, and the maps are comparatively smaller than the Main XCOM games. The lethality has also been toned down, abilities and critical hits have been nerfed across the board, but you can still feel quickly overwhelmed as your squad size also stays small and never grows larger than 4.

The reduced lethality was probably needed as losing any character is an instant loss and the game forces you to restart the mission. This got really annoying sometimes as the mission generator can sometimes give you some incredibly difficult situations. If RNG decides to fuck you over and you miss your target and hit something you were supposed to protect or you just didn't kill that one enemy fast enough, you failed the mission, hard restart. Actually kind of deflates the tension a bit since you know everyone has to survive or you get frustrated by all the restarts.

The unique characters were supposed to be a selling point but I don't think they are interesting enough to get attached to. Each of them is just another XCOM archetype build except the stripped away some of the stronger abilities and put them into rare late game weapons instead.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #560402

Just bought Noita.

Very Kino but also very BS.
► Show Spoiler
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #560462

yesterday i bought super hexagon and beat 5/6 of the levels, holy shit
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #560527

A bunch of us randomly got back into Satellite Reign. Hasn't aged a day, great game. Co-op is fun as fuck.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #561038

copped guild wars 2 and have been playing the shit out of it
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #561084

Ikarrus wrote:The lethality has also been toned down, abilities and critical hits have been nerfed across the board
Except for the fucking progeny bullshit, picked them as my third and there is all the bullshit that can fuck you over and doesn't ever miss. Soulfire? guaranteed you lose half your health

bullshit
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #562326

games i played/finished in the last while

digimon cyber sleuth: i waited like 9 years to play a new digimon story after dusk/dawn and im so glad it happened, im going to do hackers memory sometime

gta4: my first gta, pretty decent, a lot more realistic and dreary than i expected, long as fuck

gta5: went free on egs just afer i finished gta4 so i played it, way better car controls, i liked micheal's va work a lot, i hate plane/copter controls so much, but honestly a fun game and i see the appeal in the series now

gta online: i cant wait for a hacker to give me 600 million dollars and ruin any incentive i have to actually play

dissidia nt: i played the tutorial and thought it was cool then went online and there were only 6 people playing it worldwide

civilization 5: i loaded up 80 mods and got into a three way war between jill from va11h4lla, leia from star wars and erika from girls und panzer, while master shake obliterated pantheon from league of legends and naked snake invented bill gates and then lost outer heaven to an overseas invasion, 10/10 would recommend

open fortress: pretty neat, i dont like arena shooter as much as what tf2 had going on but im glad someone is doing something with team fortress
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #562335

If you think the grind for money is an incentive to play in GTA online, you'll be disappointed
It's incredibly slow and incentivizes not bothering unless you have friends to do it with
The real incentive is the unique content that isn't in single player, and how it works with other people to help you with it
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #562361

We all got Friday the 13th for like $5 and it's pretty good/hilarious.

It's not the greatest game on earth but its way more fun that DBD, can be fixed with some house-rules in private servers, and lets you run around talkin' shit on mic with seven friends.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #562373

Problem with f13 is the lawsuit killed future development and 99 percent of jasons just dpsm head punch cuz its the fastest kill animation gets kinda lame. U gotta vary up them kills son!
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #562547

i've been playing a lot of rimworld. if you set global work speed to 500% and movement speed to 250% the pace is actually somewhat bearable and more like it was in the alpha days. also tried re3, getting into underrail and ffxv but i couldn't maintain interest. also did planet coaster which i'm bad at design in but it's an ok game. i still want to complete pathologic 2 but needs are really intrusive to advancing and i'm too proud to turn down the difficulty. it seems as though the pay-off when i finally finish it will be big though. i've been meaning to finish it since before they announced the remake. for awhile there i was also doing the sims 4 (i got the urge from rimworld) which is as grindy as any MMO and a lot similar to rimworld than you might assume it just has the consummate sheen of professionalism associated with being made by a soulless corporate studio and deeper socialisation, interior design, building design and control over your surroundings and less being ruined by manhunting deer

i will edit this
NSFW:

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #562687

Got back into FF14. HOLY SHIT.

Shadowbringers, bro.

Also Synthetik when I'm bored and need to feel something that isn't bipolar swings between mania and depression.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #562701

mmos are for people who like watching jangling keys
NSFW: