Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: What are you fucks playing?

Post by Timonk » #639459

Bottom post of the previous page:

Shotgun King the final checkmate
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #639726

I tried Rogue Legacy 2 but it’s just another roguelike and I don’t want to grind in a dungeon for coins to unlock the next thing. I just want a fun new experience.
PKSonikal
Byond Username: PK_Sonikal

Post by PKSonikal » #640644

Been meaning to play some Stellaris before the new DLC drops. I recently made a megacorp created after the Los Pollos Hermanos family, since I've also been watching some Breaking Bad, lol. I haven't made a new playthrough since January, though. Looking for people to play the game with once it drops, PM me if you want, I'm sure it'll be fun!
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #641290

ive been playing some league as of recently. i expected a super toxic wasteland full off shitty people. what i got was losing 10 times in a row because a guy or 2 left at the slightest sign of losing and then having a great match with good people
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #641785

i tried vampire the masquerade swansong but it was immediately bad for a few different reasons and i had to turn it off. somehow wokeness tends to overlap with just being bad at the fundamentals, like i could tolerate your annoying myopic worldview if you were able to write
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #641852

cacogen wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:48 pm i tried vampire the masquerade swansong but it was immediately bad for a few different reasons and i had to turn it off. somehow wokeness tends to overlap with just being bad at the fundamentals, like i could tolerate your annoying myopic worldview if you were able to write
Wokeness? You mean the weirdos vtm is known for? One of the MC's of bloodlines is literally a guy with spiked hair who got tricked into having sex with whatever caste you choose
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #641921

You should reserve your judgement until you've actually played it. It's full of boring characters that are there first and foremost to be diverse. VtM:B didn't have problems getting me to care about the characters or with bad writing (and lack of quality in everything else, too).
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #646089

I have been enjoying me some shadow of war lately
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #646137

I switch my games faster than y'all can get bitches
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #647511

cat gaem
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #650382

Spoder-min

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #650396

Timonk wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:12 am I switch my games faster than y'all can get bitches
Your honor
League of Legends
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #658992

Timonk wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:13 am
Timonk wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:12 am I switch my games faster than y'all can get bitches
Your honor
League of Legends
Dwarf fortress
Hunt: Showdown
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #658997

so i bought signalis
I'm not good with horror
the game is as good as everyone says it is
the fact that you pick up The King In Yellow within the first 30m of gameplay should indicate something
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Whoneedspacee
Byond Username: Whoneedspacee

Post by Whoneedspacee » #659053

I got pogo legend in Pogostuck, interesting rage game with a lotta options for maps to play.
retired ss13 coderman
Bepis
Byond Username: AurumDude

Post by Bepis » #659066

got back into Wargame: Red Dragon, not sure what I was thinking. Enjoying playing Darktide Space Left 4 Dead, enjoying it but it's more of the same to me. Looks nice but I think I'll get tired of it quickly.
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #659152

People Playground is pretty satisfying.
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #659373

Derkturd

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #659566

ThanatosRa wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:18 amDerkturd
See a doctor
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #659786

pokeymans
tera raids are fucking infuriating right now though. half the time i select a raid the game waits for 5 minutes, then tells me that I failed to join. then when i do get into a raid, some idiot invariably brings something stupid and we wipe because of it.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #661514

Of all things postal 2

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Bepis

Post by Bepis » #663020

I got back into Valheim with a few friends. Enjoying it so far
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #678427

neverwinter nights
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #679600

gay sex
legality
Byond Username: Legality

Post by legality » #679787

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:50 amgay sex
game of the year
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #687914

soup main course cake

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #688180

I still play Minecraft TBH-
It's fun to get super dedicated onto one world and play for years
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Post by blackdav123 » #688193

does TGMC count? try TGMC if you havent.
Weston Echard on Sybil
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #688226

Bawhoppennn wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:42 am I still play Minecraft TBH-
I played Minecraft vault hunters for 4 hours straight yesterday while listening to a 6 hour r/nosleep story, i felt so peaceful until a random jumpscare sound around 2 hours in scared the shit out of me
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Bepis

Post by Bepis » #688229

Perfect Heist 2 is basically validhunting: the game and I am enjoying the shit out of it. I need to get back on and play spess games
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #688299

Timonk wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:09 am
Bawhoppennn wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 3:42 am I still play Minecraft TBH-
I played Minecraft vault hunters for 4 hours straight yesterday while listening to a 6 hour r/nosleep story, i felt so peaceful until a random jumpscare sound around 2 hours in scared the shit out of me
It's good, isn't it??? I have been playing on and off on my custom 1.12 modpack with my friends since 2020- it honestly is probably the best game out there... I have a long history with MC
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #688312

has anyone else played slav quake

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #688324

System shock? Too expensive rn
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #688325

im playing cultist sim and its v good
respect (let him do his thing)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #688349

i just realized vekters subject has faggot in the title?

what? where are we? did someone hack his forum account?
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #688353

House Flipper and No Man's Sky... love me some good basebuilding. I want to like minecraft but it's just not my visual aesthetic.
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #688390

Timonk wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:52 pm System shock? Too expensive rn
No HROT

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #688393

Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:19 pm i just realized vekters subject has faggot in the title?

OP is still last edited 2020, title was clearly changed by someone with forum mod perms.

Also I'm playing Honkai Star Rail. 我是中国特色的同性恋。 我爱习主席。习近平新时代中国特色社会主义思想是全党全国人民为实现中华民族伟大复兴而奋斗的行动指南!
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #690255

Haha Gundam like a slut

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Re: What are you silly billies playing?

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #694068

STARSECTOR, 0.96a-RC10

H O L Y F U C K is the writing and side-story quests for this update amazing my GOD its so dreamy
the luddic shrines??? literally motivated me enough to make the luddites love me they're in an alliance with the fucking UAF today despite hating AI lmfao
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #694153

how come the thread title has a bad word ini t
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #694195

rohen
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #694208

TheFinalPotato wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:24 pmrohen
Admin bus leak
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer

Post by TheFinalPotato » #694218

what?
Bawhoppennn
Github User

Post by Bawhoppennn » #694232

I started doing crossword puzzles again
Usually the classic stuff is the best

Bepis

Post by Bepis » #694356

I got back into DBD, it's okay

Girlfriend likes playing Stardew Valley with me, I don't mind it as much as I thought I would

Xenonauts 2 is gonna own my soul for a while, however
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #694361

TheFinalPotato wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:24 pmrohen
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer

Post by TheFinalPotato » #694362

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:24 am
your last post swapped the title of the thread back
Rohen_Tahir

Re: I do not have the power to change the name of the thread as demonstrated here

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #694370

TheFinalPotato wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:27 am
Rohen_Tahir wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:24 am
your last post swapped the title of the thread back
The title was already faggots when I posted
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #694402

Kendrickorium wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:19 pm i just realized vekters subject has faggot in the title?

I keep having to explain this; it's kind of annoying.

I made the thread eight years ago when I was a much different person and still thought calling people that was moderately funny. It was before I discovered that I was, in fact, a faggot myself, and thus it stopped being funny when people called me it. I tried to change it to "What are you nerds playing" a few years ago but for whatever reason I can't edit the OP and changing it in subsequent posts doesn't do anything.

If I had the power to do so, I'd shuffle this version off and replace it with a new one, but I don't have forum jannie powers.

E: I had a headmin change it. End of an era etc.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Re: What are you nerds playing?

Post by TheRex9001 » #694404

A lot of noita