What are you nerds playing?

Talk about video games here
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Post by DemonFiren » #207656

Bottom post of the previous page:

>20 minutes to load
Fun fact, if you minimize the game during loading it takes a lot longer.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #207676

XSI wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:Allegedly the devs are SJWs (or at least that's one anon's excuse for not buying it), but I have no verification of that or interest in it.
If they are, it's not showing from the game
And people dislike SJWs in gaming because they push agendas and ignore gameplay and game design for it, so if they are SJWs then they're the kind that keeps it away from influencing their job

In other words, not a reason to avoid the game
It has its flaws, but that is not one of them as far as I am aware

Really pretty to watch too
I think it comes from the HURRR MAH SECONDAMMENDEMNT GIB GUNS!! crowd.

Not like you can:
-shank fish with a knife
-Use a gravity gun to lob shit at lethal speed
-Ram beasties with your ships
-Electrocute fish with a seamoth.
-Get an exosuit that can:
--punch fish
--drill fish
--An even bigger gravity gun.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #207698

You forgot about torpedoes.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #207720

I imagine you might lose hunger and water from overeating by vomiting everything up because alien fish tastes fucking awful and seaweed is probably worse.
And don't get me started on eating potatoes raw.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #207723

>Life is Strange

I watched bits and pieces of it but I couldn't get into it. It read like Tumblr fanfiction (awkward schoolgirl just trying to fit in and be accepted BUT HAS SUPERPOWERS), especially the big ending which was probably set up a lot but as someone who only saw the last parts of it looked pretty dumb. Would you sacrifice your BFF~ to save an entire city's worth of people and property?

Yes. I would.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #207728

I wonder if this Turing Test thing is worth it.
Twenty bucks doesn't seem like much, but I'd rather not spend anything at all if I can help it.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #207812

I can't find 3 of the ship parts in grow up is my problem
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #209433

I'm tempted to pick up dorfs once again.
I wonder if I should mod the thing if I don't even really know how to play it.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #209512

I've just started an odd dorf fort game.

I've stuck the pop cap down low as it can go, too bad I'll still get the first two migger waves.
My plan is to build an Inn on a main road where travelers and adventurers can come and rest, etc etc.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #209516

I'm gonna go adventure as ligger.
Saltwater crrocodile or alligator are my only options, though.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #209526

Malk you might like hermit mode in DF masterwork. You can start as whatever race you want from a massive list, and if you make an inn you can attract guests and even have them move in full time to keep it a little more secure.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #209534

I like how DF just sorta manages to become a game about being an innkeeper. If you want that.

While most games specifically about having an inn/neighbourhood/residential whatever suck
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #209547

There seems to be nothing dorf cannot do.

I had to make all crocodilians able to jump, though. They most certainly can.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #209589

God Eater 2

Because who doesn't love a quality pair of knee socks
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #210029

Kind of a shame there's hardly any attack momentum in Dorf. Would let me turn those intercepted punches into hard takedowns or more powerful throws.
Also kind of a shame you can't jump while wrestling anymore, apparently.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #211889

I'm really trying to Byzantium up in EU4 but it ain't working.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #211893

CosmicScientist wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:>Life is Strange

I watched bits and pieces of it but I couldn't get into it. It read like Tumblr fanfiction (awkward schoolgirl just trying to fit in and be accepted BUT HAS SUPERPOWERS), especially the big ending which was probably set up a lot but as someone who only saw the last parts of it looked pretty dumb. Would you sacrifice your BFF~ to save an entire city's worth of people and property?

Yes. I would.
I watched bro team pill's few youtube episodes of an edited twitch stream playing it. I can't imagine how it got popular, I guess the lesbian love interest was a big draw but I don't see how it kept people around afterwards.
Yeah, its certainly got its niche, as a fan and Katefag I can summerize it as a supernatural drama, schoolgirls, time travel, waifus, and <USE YOUR IMAGINATION> god forbid.
The general on vg is literally the people who were hooked on the emotional parts of the game, (and using it as a group therapy) which get quite deep considering so many SJW's at Dontnod. Great community and comfy general. 7/10

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #212031

Got back into PSO2 yesterday
over yesterday and today I've taken my lvl 25 bouncer to lvl 32.

Played an emergency quest today (scheduled raid basically, p.much the only time I play with randoms), just me and this nice japanese person.
I was able to hold up the conversation, we talked about how this EQ was really hard (exact words: difficult and impossible), we ended up failing it twice and then they thanked me for my good work, I said same to them too, we bowed+waved and I said "see ya!" and they said "see you!" and then they sent me a friends request and it was cute.
tbf this was Ship 2, the defacto "english people aren't supposed to play the game but here's your containment server" so they obviously didn't mind english people (which is probably why they accepted my fumbled japanese)

tl;dr I made a japanese friend in what I had been told was a pretty xenophobic game.
私は完璧
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #212035

I'm on Ship 4 with multiple japanese friends there, you'll get the xenophobic ones anywhere you go. I can't blame them, we're the "BR? HUEHUEHUE GIBE EXCUBE" on their server. Some will be like "ooooh cool english i know english too look" and others are full on nationalistic close-the-ports.
It's all about being polite and carrying your weight. The thing they hate the most is laziness and begging if the player shitlist on 2ch is anything to go by, or just being a noisy asshole in the lobby.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #212073

Yeah I try to keep my head down tbh.
if somebody talks to me I'll talk back.

Probably helps that me and them failed this EQ twice so we ended up with a bit of a "oh gosh we both suck, haha" bond.
私は完璧
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #212084

been playing a little bit of Don't Starve recently, that game is stressful as fuck jesus christ
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #212085

Regular DS is easy and comfy. Shipwrecked is OH DEAR GOD EVERYTHING IS AWFUL MY SANITY IS SHIT I'M HUNGRY I'M DYING FROM POISON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #212106

Do you have DS together? We should get a group going
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Post by aranamor » #212846

I'm out of good export missions for Dragonfall. This saddens me.
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio wrote:The height of tl;dr

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #213070

Anon3 the Subnautica Dangerous Creatures update just launched, you have to do your charity VR stream now!
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #213073

I've been really into playing rainbow six siege again lately. Been fan of the game series for a long time, and while it isn't quite the same as some of the older ones, I do like the return to the classic pick-your-operator style. Besides, nothing feels better than picking off the entire enemy team from plane windows while sitting on the wing of the plane as Glaz.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #213360

Paladins, with a side of Star Control 2.

Where else would you find spacefaring warrior-race birds who speak in a Scottish accent? Take that, other sci-fi games.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #213662

IrishWristWatch0 wrote:Do you have DS together? We should get a group going
Me and Dryn played together a few times, I'd be down for a bunch of hardcore DST.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #213672

Can I join in on that? The only expansion I don't have for that is the shipwrecked ond
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #213694

i dont think DST uses DLCs, it just has RoG built in
i found out that i have DST since i bought DS when it was still in beta or something
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #213779

Cities Skyline is such a chill game

It gives me the same feeling SimCity used to. And it's so pretty.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #213923

Children of a Dead Earth.
This game pleases my autism. Now if only I could missile properly.

Never thought chodes might be fun.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #213953

That does look hella fun, but also incredibly complicated and difficult.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #214083

Not that difficult so far.
Try it!
Spoiler:
Search /vg/egg/ if you're too cheap to buy it.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #214334

So when are we all sperging out in DST, set a date and I'll be there with main man Wolfgang
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #214491

Silent Storm time.
I don't know if Axis or Allies, though.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #214511

Sims 4.
(Probably will do a community controlled run and update daily this weekend)

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #214540

calm

clean blood

cool

wash mop

viscera detail

yes~
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #214602

Does the main viscera clean up have anything special compared to the shadow warrior branded one I got for free?
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #214748

Not really a game, but apparently the Fright Dome event at Circus Circus here in Vegas has a familiar exhibit. Basically they turn the Adventure Dome, which is an attached amusement park at the Circus Circus casino, into a big Halloween... thing. WIth haunted houses and shit. Apparently it's good.
But they have done something no bueno this year. They're doing a fucking FNAF thing. I'm not even fucking kidding. I wish I was.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #214845

Oh hey, someone did a remake of that game where some goddess gives you a kid to raise as your own so you feed her tit growth pills and put her on a starvation diet so she can fit in a spikey leather dominatrix dress, and then you marry her.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/523000/
XSI

Post by XSI » #214919

Malkevin wrote:Does the main viscera clean up have anything special compared to the shadow warrior branded one I got for free?
Shadow Warrior is essentially a map pack for it if I'm not mistaken
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #215086

A new lizard has arrived in Morrowind and will rigorously enforce Imperial anti-slavery laws.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #215149

Malkevin wrote:Does the main viscera clean up have anything special compared to the shadow warrior branded one I got for free?
mechanics wise? depends on the level. some levels have no gravity and airlocks and stuff, one has dirt worm monsters and artifacts, but they're pretty mechanically insignifigant considering they give zero new tools or machines. I haven't tried out the shovel in the worm map enough but it does count as a tool, i suppose
XSI

Post by XSI » #215243

Your colony capacity is based on your ports and navy

Build that up for more colony
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #215419

One way heroics+
Sawrge convinced me to buy it and it's great fun.
私は完璧
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #217641

Command Modern Air/Naval Operations. I'm having fun staging massive submarine nuclear attacks on the east coast and see how the latest anti-missile defences perform against Russian SLBMs.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #217862

Checking out Hackmud. To be honest I'm a bit scared.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #218109

Robot tiddy game can actually be pretty fun if you can get over the overly tryhard "difficulty"

http://steamcommunity.com/id/icaruswong ... ed/530890/
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #218138

Rights of Man is the best expansion to Europa Universalis 4 that was ever released so far. The ruler traits really affect how AI plays and how game unfolds, and the changes to technology make playing non-European nations much easier.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
One Seven One
Byond Username: OneSevenOne

Post by One Seven One » #218241

I've been playing Blue Revolver, a colorful shmup game that one of my favorite artists worked on.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/439490

http://woofycakes.tumblr.com/
NSFW: