Post games only you played itt

Talk about video games here
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post games only you played itt

Post by DrPillzRedux » #195345

Let's see some gems.

I never heard about this game from anyone else. It was a first person melee/shooter with clunky controls, but for the time good graphics. Story was interesting too. Very hard game as for the first quarter of it you can't fight back against shirtless dudes, and you have to run from the final boss. Plus healing could only be done by eating, which is rare in the final area of the game full of dumb platforming.

[youtube]1Qig8RRjQa0[/youtube]
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: Post games only you played itt

Post by Lumbermancer » #195349

Brutal Homicide.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #195350

Probably none tbh. Anyone else play the shit out of zombies ate my neighbors for the snes? That along with donkey Kong country and super mario world were probably three of my most played games as a kid
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #195355

I guarantee that there is no game only you played. The internet has devoured all of this shit. Trying to think of the shittiest, most random game I remember playing still gets me a dozen hits on youtube.

[youtube]0xUSlS1-qAA[/youtube]

There are some old Atari homebrew games I got to play that I imagine I'm one of fewer than a hundred people that ever got to play, because they were made by some dude in his garage and never available commercially. Lots of text adventures like Klondike, The Dalton Boys, or Escape! I doubt many people ever played.

EDIT: Holy fucking shit I just got so much nostalgia

http://gury.atari8.info/games/4756.php

OH MY FUCK THIS IS THE ONE

http://gury.atari8.info/games/3743.php

In this game you start out in a hotel room and you have to try to escape this whole fucking building that's all messed up and there are a ton of instant-death hazards everywhere. I remember being a leet fucking hacker back then and opening up the game files to edit so I could look at some of the text for hints and finding shit like that there were crocodiles in the lobby and they would eat you if you did the wrong things and shit. The game was the fucking worst when it came to just killing you for no reason. I remember if you took too long in the beginning the power goes out, and at that point anything you try to do kills you because you trip and fall and break your neck in the dark. So fucking stupid. Frustrated the shit out of me as a kid and I never got anywhere in it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #195359

An0n3 wrote:I guarantee that there is no game only you played.
I played Amiga games that don't even show in google search.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #195361

Oh shit we got a real badass on our hands here.

I think maybe a better use for this thread, rather than trying to brag about who has played the most obscure game (that modern conventions allow anyone to download in seconds, and thousands of youtube LP'ers have probably shit all over anyway) is to recommend really good old games people might not have heard of or skipped over that have aged good and might still be worth playing.

To that end, I can think of a fucking TON of shit from the 16-bit era folks might like that people never seem to give enough diligence to.

Starflight is one of my favorites from that era that people seem to not know jack shit about despite it pioneering a lot of OPEN WORLD GO ANYWHERE shit and 4X space sim stuff at the same time. If you like space games and rpg's and building yourself up, check it out. You run around the galaxy mining up resources and marking planets for colonization to make money, which you spend on pimping out your space ship. The story involves traveling the galaxy chatting up other aliums for clues to why different solar systems' stars keep blowing up FOR NO RAISIN. If you suck at talking to the aliums you might have to blow a few up. Or get blown up.

[youtube]GaYIk3MIFGI[/youtube]

Some of what this guy says is just straight up fucking wrong though. The universe is not procedurally generated, for starters. Also there's a version of this game on Sega Genesis that is better in every way, play that instead.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #195362

Anyone ever played Starsiege? Not Tribes. Not that shit. But Starsiege. Dynamix's pseudosequel to EarthSiege 1&2, CyberStorm, and HunterHunted. The game that introduced the universe that spawned the Tribes phenomenon. The game was actually a Mech game in the days of Mechwarrior 2(and maybe 3 a little). It's mechanics were both fun AND FUCKING INFURIATING. It's hard to really get too into. BUt I love the game. Deepest Lore and all. the universe is really in depth and it's villain is a kill-all-humans AI, but they're damn cool about it.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #195363

Woah, a Team 17 game that isn't Worms! I feel like that developer is a one trick pony.

I can't really think of any games that only I played, closes that comes to mind is Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter(featuring the voice of Henry Rollins!).
Was a PS2 FPS with some vehicle segments that I never got to play because I sucked at vidya and the levels were daaaaark on my TV.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #195364

I was actually thinking about mentioning HunterHunted because I liked it a lot as a kid, and it's really crazy how that whole universe fits together.

Fuck man this soundtrack was so badass

I played Earthsiege and liked it a lot. It had a cooler story going than Mechwarrior IMO. If you lost a mission in Mechwarrior it was like eh you died fuck you but if you lose in Earthsiege the whole human race gets eradicated holy shit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #195388

Heh. It's funny with Hunter. Years later, people have elevated the man to a level equal to fucking Jesus fucking Christ because he fucked up a bunch of aliens and shit. Hell yea.

But yea man. The cybrids were the shit. In all of the games. I think they truly came into their own personality with Starsiege.
Human//animals must be burst//ruptured//shot. HURT//MAIM//KILL.
Praise <First-Thought//Giver-of-Will>. ACKNOWLEDGE//SUBMIT.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #195394

[youtube]ksQG8vnvlpg[/youtube]

hardly anyone talks about this one but it's like the only actually-good doomlike to hit the Amiga

and it's another not-worms Team 17 game
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #195398

I remember this game getting a ton of praise back in the day for pioneering a lot of shit. I don't know if it's really the first third-person shooter but I remember the reviews going ape over it.

Since scree posted a doomlike I'm going to share my favorite of all the 2D FPS era games: Blood

Also one of the hardest fucking games I've ever played. Good fucking luck playing it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #195407

I think you can play Blood on doom 2 source ports like ZDoom
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #195416

Man I got a plethora of obscure weeb shit. PC-98 and DOS had some fucking weird treasures.

tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #195487

I'm a pleb, the most obscure game I played was Arcanum.

I also played Daggerfall and I think none of you can appreciate the days when TES games were good so I guess I might be the only one here.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #195495

An0n3 wrote:Image
Loved that game.

Some old 8bit dos games (Mostly by Apogee because they were BOSS):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Agent_(video_game)

First incarnation of dook nookum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bio_Menace

This game where the main character looked like he was permanently scolded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_Nukem_(video_game)

The first in the franchise. The sequels were even better, and the story was hilarious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfenstein_3D

First video game I ever got scared playing. Turning a corner and having a kraut scream HOTDOGS in your face, feckin jump-scares mang.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blake_Sto ... ns_of_Gold

Same engine, with some additions in gameplay and the story wasn't half bad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_of_the_Triad

Originally made as a sequel to Wolf3d but they wanted to sell it in germany, and germany didn't like all the nazi crap so they turned it into the triad cult instead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek ... uter_game)

This was an awesome point and click adventure, they actually got the original cast members to do all the dialogue.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #195497

Game seemed to have dropped off the face of the planet
Beasts and Bumpkins
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #195538

Wyzack wrote:Anyone else play the shit out of zombies ate my neighbors for the snes?
That game was SO FUCKING HARD. Plus when I got it when I was a kid I always got scared by the scream that civilians made when they died. That shit was super-loud and way too visceral for such a tongue-in-cheek game.

AND SPEAKING OF TONGUE

[youtube]cgndcCmP7G0[/youtube]
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #195561

God damn the music was so fucking good. I still have the password to skip to the 5th level memorized, XHRS. Shit is permanently burned in to my brain, as i used it every time i played. The 4th level was a chainsaw maniac hedgemaze level and it was SO FUCKING HARD and also scary.

The farthest i ever got was to a level called Monster Phobia, one of the ones where you need to fight Doctor Tongue in his massive spider monster form in the haunted mansion style level. It was just so fucking brutally hard. Also yeah the screams freaked me out bad at first
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #195583

My younger brother and I used to play that game together but could never beat it.

It was up there with Toejam and Earl in terms of games-we-loved-to-play-coop-but-could-never-finish.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #195588

I recently beat it using an emulator. It is still hard as fuck, final boss is Dr tongue, first in spider form and then he morphs into a giant spinning head that barfs projectile tongues at you. Once the level ends you get to play a credits level which in kinda neat
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #195590

THAT GODDAMN GIANT BABY FIGHT WAS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE

Even with bazookas and monster potions it took forever to bring that big bald bastard down.

The worst part is you HAD to beat it, because it became a regular baby you had to rescue after you beat it.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #195594

The baby was actually a bonus survivor and one of the only ways to actually increase your survivor count. You could bypass it technically, but only if you got a super rare skull key as a random container drop sometime beforehand
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #195600

[youtube]PsoukCO6iYk[/youtube]

Natural Selection 2.

You either play as marines, or aliens, or the commander for either. Commander has a RTS view, and can drop buildings, give players orders, and the marines com can bluespace medpacks and ammo to the field. You fight over resource points to increase player and team resource grow rate (used to buy buildings for com and upgrades/evolutions/weapons for players) and tech points (command chair or hive).

Game ends when one team kills all the tech points of another team (or eliminates all buildings used for spawning and kills all team members).
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #195613

NS2 is one of those games that I thought looked super cool for the longest time, then when I finally bought it there were maybe a total of 50 people still playing it worldwide.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #195616

I bought NS2 when it was in whatever passed for early access back then, played it some and liked it, but quickly stopped when the weird MLG PRO meta mindset came in and it became a completely un-fun community to be a part of.

Most rounds I played consisted of other people literally screaming at eachother over comms, us losing in under 10 minutes, and then more screaming over whose fault it was that we lost.

I would love to be able to play it again with a group of people that are just enjoying the goddamn game.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #195618

An0n3 wrote:I bought NS2 when it was in whatever passed for early access back then, played it some and liked it, but quickly stopped when the weird MLG PRO meta mindset came in and it became a completely un-fun community to be a part of.

Most rounds I played consisted of other people literally screaming at eachother over comms, us losing in under 10 minutes, and then more screaming over whose fault it was that we lost.

I would love to be able to play it again with a group of people that are just enjoying the goddamn game.
This
I got the game once and tried it
Then got yelled at for not being accurate, yelled at for not knowing the map, and finally yelled at for not knowing what the enemy abilities were
Once I told people I literally picked up the game under an hour ago, they were more friendly though, and actually tried to help teach me.

I also once tried the commander thing and of course I kept getting told I sucked and shouldn't play commander because I wasn't aware of the meta and best build orders. We lost that round because the other team was aware of the best, most advantageous build orders and they were apparently talking to eachother a lot, while my team just sorta played and tried to have fun
Plus one case where one of them killed 3 of my team without dying, just plainly not balanced there (They were just better at the game)

Game does seem fun if everyone is just playing for fun though. And teams are balanced
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #195623

Most games were like:

first 90 seconds nobody says anything

commander places a single structure somewhere

HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING STUPID FAGGOT WHY DID YOU BUILD THAT/BUILD THAT THERE
FUCK YOU FAGGOT I KNOW WHAT IM DOING
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT RRARARARRRARGGGGGHHHH
AARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH PUSSSSSSYYYYYYYYY

>Your team has lost!<
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #195625

YOU BETTER GET YOUR TIMINGS RIGHT SO YOU CAN DIRECT YOUR SOLDIERS FOR ALL IN AT FucKING EXACTLY 5 MINUTES AND 23 SECONDS AFTER YOU RESEARCHED STIMPACKS AND YOURE +1 ARMOUR AND +1 WEAPONS SO THAT YOU CAN BEAT THE ZERG ALIEN THINGS BACK TO WHATEVER HELLHOLE THEY CAME FROM OR YOURE NOT MY COMMANDER.

also im down for playing ns2 we should do it and lose all the games LETS GO
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #195631

I made a thread on the forums about NS2 a while ago. I nolifed the shit out of that game and got really good, about 150 hours on it.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #195634

[youtube]HcRwIjD0DGA[/youtube]
Also this. Set up a mining base on an asteroid, wipe out whatever filthy xeno scum are also trying to mine your rocks.

Bonus points for strapping engines to one of your colonies once the ore is mined out and using it as a missile.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #195717

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THAT FUCKING LIKE THIRD PERSON LEGO GAME WHERE YOURE A FUCKING KNIGHT IN THIS OPEN WORLD KINDA BUSINESS AND THERES A WIZARD IN THE TUTORIAL AND THATS ALL I REMEMBER.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #195718

Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #195719

NO YOU FOOL I SAID THIRD PERSON NOT TOP DOWN AND ITS NOT ANY OF THOSE SERIES ITS AN ORIGINAL IP
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #195722

Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #195725

THINK EARLY 2000's, MAYBE EVEN EARLIER
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #195727

All googling gets me is KotoR, it's probably that game cover I linked above.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #195728

actually i dont even know if it was lego, but it did involve blocks...
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #195729

are we including just "regular" video games in this or demoscene/flash stuff because i'm sure you can make an argument for the latter being games that you could literally possibly be the only person to actually play it and at least remember it

but in general obscure stuff:

[youtube]77BC_pC1j_E[/youtube]

weird fighting game with olympic style points scoring system (points for knockdowns, ringouts, etc., you won the match after reaching like 9 or 10 pts or something)? was actually a little fun and fresh as a concept but playing it on a n64 controller was very close to intolerable. also they pretty much had dennis rodman as a character in this game

[youtube]N1_VNmSkU1g[/youtube]

skating game except with inline roller skate guys instead of skateboards and inexplicably, a rpg stats progression/level up system based on doing tricks repeatedly to do them faster/score more points. i think irl i would have enjoyed inline skating way more than skateboarding but then you are unironically inline skating and it's like, i don't need that stress in my life

[youtube]VF8ryfC2kA4[/youtube]

S L A M S C A P E
this game has something in common with Big Rigs Over The Road racing in that there is literally no ending or win condition. MTV and Viacom took out a huge ass 90s as fuck XTREME advertising campaign for this game and almost nothing advertised in the commercial is in the game. there was a soundtrack by this local grunge buttrock band called God Lives Underwater on it and by soundtrack i mean "one or two fmv music vids on the cd", the actual soundtrack is just random shitty midi acid house. like i randomly found this game in a thrift shop in like 2000 and even back then i was baffled by how much a non game this was

but on the other hand, its fuckin
S L A M S C A P E
L
A
M
S
C
A
P
E
Last edited by nsos on Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #195732

also it may have been Lego Knights' Kingdom was it handheld
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #195741

An0n3 wrote:Most games were like:

first 90 seconds nobody says anything

commander places a single structure somewhere

HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING STUPID FAGGOT WHY DID YOU BUILD THAT/BUILD THAT THERE
FUCK YOU FAGGOT I KNOW WHAT IM DOING
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT RRARARARRRARGGGGGHHHH
AARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH PUSSSSSSYYYYYYYYY

>Your team has lost!<
There is a server, its not always seeded, called TaticalGamingNS2, but they have zero tolerance for that shit. It's always an enjoyable match of strategy and wits that even has the losing team feeling like they had a fun match.

In general it never gets to the point of screaming because the admins are really good about gently teaching these without skill and knowledge how to be an effective team member.

They also let you still join and spectate if the server is full.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #195742

NS2 was fun every time the game went on sale. Lots of new people who were exploring things, being on the mic to teach them stuff was fun. It was also fun eating them alive if you were on the opposite team.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #195776

Add me on steam, and i'll invite you when i'm trying to seed the tgns server with players. its much more enjoyable then playing on the pub servers.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #195779

My computer can't run NS2 anymore sadly, else I'd take you up on your offer.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #195785

MrStonedOne wrote:Add me on steam, and i'll invite you when i'm trying to seed the tgns server with players. its much more enjoyable then playing on the pub servers.
Shiiiit don't make me reinstall this.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #195793

What if I just want to take Gorge and belly slide around tokyo drift style?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #195795

Or make butthole tunnels everywhere and clot dicks
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #195803

I fucking forgot about those buttholes. Oh my god what an update that was.

I just imagine a space marine inching down a corridor, turning a corner expecting to light up xeno scum and instead there's a fucking puckered anus on the floor. His HUD lights up (Would you like to know more?)
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #195805

I also find it funny that the main method of combat against the Khaara for the Frontiersmen is jumping backwards randomly firing your rifle at whatever is biting you.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #195887

Jumping backwards is nub material. Now it's all about that strafe jump. Gotta have them moves.