Interstellar Rift

Talk about video games here
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Interstellar Rift

Post by Timbrewolf » #210735

Skorvold and I have been playing this for some fucking reason.

We joined a NO RULZ server and proceeded to camp a space station's refinery, stealing everything that came out of it, and blew up some random dude's ship as he left it parked outside.
We both got banned. NO RULZ!

The ship maker gives me fits of pure rage but I'm almost done building us a giant autism boat we could fly around the stars in as a big group mining up rocks and griffing the shit out of people.
I think ideally it would function as a support mothership that can fend for itself kinda crappily (enough 2 griff) but more importantly if we setup some purpose-built cheap griff boats it could serve as a mobile supply depot for them, cranking out ammo and fuel in deep space while kamikaze asshole pilots keep producing jihad fighters and destroying other people's big dumb bullshit boats.

There's like hardly any community left for this game and there's no point but we're basically stomping on the last embers of a cigarette and something about that feels kinda funny on a meta level.

Would not recommend buying this if you don't already have Space Engineers and Pulsar and have played those to death. This has elements of some cool stuff but like Skorvold and I make up seriously at least 20% of the community for the game right now.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
K-64
Byond Username: K-64

Re: Interstellar Rift

Post by K-64 » #210803

I bought it when it was on sale or something a bit ago. Quite enjoyed it until I decided to try and design a ship and just noped the fuck out of it.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #210806

Fuuuuck you guys have such a bad habit of making me buy games that we play for two weeks tops and then drop. That said, this looks like it might be fun and is certainly right up my alley. I will probably buy it tonight
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #210814

>not including my name in your description.
r u d e.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #210819

K-64 wrote:I bought it when it was on sale or something a bit ago. Quite enjoyed it until I decided to try and design a ship and just noped the fuck out of it.
Yeah the whole system of creating ships room by room is fucking awful and I hate it. I would rather be using the Barotrauma sub designer. This is pure hell.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #210826

I think i asked this in the discord but is there personal weaponry? Can i board an enemy ship and blast him in the face with buckshot?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #210876

Wyzack wrote:I think i asked this in the discord but is there personal weaponry? Can i board an enemy ship and blast him in the face with buckshot?
Not -yet-.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #211642

The massive fucking ship has been made, we can now be entirely self sufficient and never have to stop anywhere to do anything other than to store the ship or do missions.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #211858

Wyzack wrote:Fuuuuck you guys have such a bad habit of making me buy games that we play for two weeks tops and then drop. That said, this looks like it might be fun and is certainly right up my alley. I will probably buy it tonight
It's the curse of playing with the discord. It seems like the multiplayer for a lot of the games we play are kind of dead. I checked Spork Bork on Steam Charts there were two people playing. Anone's discord basically makes up the majority of the community.
Akkryls
Byond Username: Akkryls

Post by Akkryls » #211878

Jacough wrote:Anone's discord makes up the majority of the community.
No basically about it.
Whenever people play Spork Bork, we make up over 80% of the player base online.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #211916

Hey man that discord belongs to everyone who is in it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #212163

Ew, commie