Gears of Whar

Talk about video games here
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Gears of Whar

Post by srifenbyxp » #215871

Anyone else getting it? Add me to yer friends list.

[youtube]L3RLglXGNOU[/youtube]
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Gears of Whar

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #215882

I thought they killed all the cave lizards in gears one, but then there was glowing cave lizards in 2 and they drowned them all. I guess they did a shit job cuz there was more glowing lizards in gear 3. What's the enemy in gear 4? Red cave lizard? Did they ever explain why there are so many different fucking cave lizards and why they have a humans queen???
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215894

>Plot in gears of war

Exdee
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #216545

WE DESTURBED CAVE LIZERDS BY DRILLIN FOR OIL. OH NO NUKE THE WELLS TO STOP CAVE LIZARD. OH NO NO MOR OIL WELL SHIT WE GENOCIDED THOSE GUYS FOR NO REASON.
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #216608

And that is why being nice to lizards is the only option you have.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Post by aranamor » #217902

Dom/Markus OTP
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio wrote:The height of tl;dr

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #245747

The lore of gears of war is fantastic, but they lizards keep coming back because humies are stupid and smelly

the first one was a lightbomb but the maps of the underground they had to map out where to bomb them was outdated and thus they only killed a few lizards

there's glowing lizzies in the second one because immulsion (evil oil) mutates lizards amd makes them go cray cray so the queenie beenie wanted to work with the humies (aka marcus's father) but i'll go into that later, it doesn't work out. anyways the humies kill a imulsion blobbie and flood the heck outta the lizards AND immulsions which makes her mad or something but they don't kill all because i totally forget

in the third one marcus finds out his dad isn't dead and his dad was working with the lizardos to kill the immulsions but the problem with that is that the superweapon built to kill all immulsions on the planie wannie also kills the lizards so the queen is like "no thanks" and tries to kill him but he's on some island full of pre-lizard factions or something and tensions are suprisingly low but don't worry the guy fires the superweapon that kills all the immulsions but oh no the dad injected immulsions into himself because he's a smelly humie idiot and he needed it for science so the superweapon kills him too

and in 4 the dead bodies come back as a new type of lizard with crystals that is smart or something?? i don't know, this kills the series so i stopped caring
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #245764

[youtube]EOQcnliEjXM[/youtube]
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart