Talk about video games here
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Undertale

Post by Ricotez » #128164

Bottom post of the previous page:

I doubt Toby will ever make a sequel to Undertale, for this simple reason:
Spoiler:
in his battle, sans says he stopped caring about going to the surface because he knows that even if they manage to get there and live happily ever after, sooner or later you will reset the timeline and undo everything

a sequel would completely ruin that little piece of brilliant fridge horror
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #128165

Unless it's a prequel.
Spoiler:
Imagine playing as Chara, being a nice kid, eventually growing bored after enough resets, becoming the worst bastard in the Underground...and, as is par for the course for Undertale bastardry, you're gonna have a bad time at the end.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #128170

I don't think we'll ever see any other game set in the Undertale universe and I don't want there to be one either, the game is entirely encapsulated already any I think any other foray into its past or future would only diminish it.
The one think you can look forward to though is a kickstarter stretch goal that promised some comic strips set at some point in Undertale, which should appear eventually.
ExplosiveCrate
Byond Username: ExplosiveCrate

Post by ExplosiveCrate » #128230

If you get into the SUPER SECRET room before Snowdin you can try to fight the Annoying Dog but it says that the rug he's resting on has some holes and needs to be PATCHED before you can fight him.

So maybe we'll get some extra content?
i dont even know what the context for my signature was
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #128240

Have an incredibly sexy robot.
Spoiler:

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #128242

Jesus, I just watched a video of the interactions you have with Burgerpants.

I have never related more to a character.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #128244

AT LAST, AN AVATAR TO SURPASS METAL GEAR
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #128248

EndgamerAzari wrote:Jesus, I just watched a video of the interactions you have with Burgerpants.

I have never related more to a character.
Spoiler:

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #128265

Spoiler:
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #128266

These are the real heroes.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #128579

Spoiler:
[youtube]K-EHmQHUwB8[/youtube]
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #128597

>google "sans" to find cool undertale art
>first result group: sans clothing
>naked children

a-am i a pedophile now...?
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #128609

after restarting his battle a thousand times, I decided to give sparing Sans a try
Spoiler:
he dunked me

I laughed so hard I decided to let him keep his victory, and reset my game so I can try for pacifist again
Spoiler:
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #128611

Spoiler:
It has a good symmetry, because if you are in a state where you can fight Sans it means that Papyrus tried to spare you and you murdered him.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #128615

Spoiler:
holy shit I hadn't even thought of it like that yet

but yeah the moment was just too great, it felt like the perfect opportunity to quit

I just watched videos of everything I missed out on and it was not that much - but boy am I happy I got off Mr. Sans' Bad Time when I did, tainting my save game with that would not have been worth finally getting through that fight
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #128624

Sometimes you just see something that's truly amazing. This is one of those things. I genuinely have no words.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #128666

Spoiler:
Genocide run didn't work out. I feel no shame and all of the shame. Papyrus's fight is too much.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #128671

Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #128680

Oh Flowey, you're such a joker.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #128713

Sat down and started playing it. THis is hilarious and adorable. I couldn't help, with all I've heard about it, to ... Ic an't hurt anyone. I can't.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #128714

ThanatosRa wrote:Sat down and started playing it. THis is hilarious and adorable. I couldn't help, with all I've heard about it, to ... Ic an't hurt anyone. I can't.
You haven't yet begun to hurt.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #128725

big-ass spoilers intermingled with some theorycrafting
Spoiler:
as much as that comic is a shot in the feels... Sans' reaction would probably not be that extreme

Sans is aware that someone's been resetting the timeline over and over. that's why he is so lethargic over the course of the game, and combined with his promise to toriel it's why he won't fight you in neutral even if you kill papyrus. he knows that you can just reset anything he does anyway.

the only reason why he fights you in real genocide is because he's up to some level aware that you're about to make an irreversible mistake, and he tries to make the fight as hard and obnoxious as possible to make you ragequit.
Spoiler:
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #128730

Spoiler:
Which is an ironic shame for him, as several people do the genocide run purely because they want to fight Sans.
Although that does still neatly tie into the "do you really need to experience everything?" message.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #128764

Ricotez wrote:big-ass spoilers intermingled with some theorycrafting
Spoiler:
as much as that comic is a shot in the feels... Sans' reaction would probably not be that extreme

Sans is aware that someone's been resetting the timeline over and over. that's why he is so lethargic over the course of the game, and combined with his promise to toriel it's why he won't fight you in neutral even if you kill papyrus. he knows that you can just reset anything he does anyway.

the only reason why he fights you in real genocide is because he's up to some level aware that you're about to make an irreversible mistake, and he tries to make the fight as hard and obnoxious as possible to make you ragequit.
Spoiler:
Exactly how much knowledge he actually has about the resets is not really known. He says they (meaning others are aware to some degree) are aware that "somebody" is messing with the timelines, but he doesn't actually know anything about Frisk or Chara on a direct level outside of whatever the active timeline is. That's why every interaction with them is just "a human" or "the human" or something otherwise vague. He does mention that any resolution is ultimately futile due to the infinite resets but I don't doubt that within any given timeline, he would at least be worried that his brother was doing something that cosmically stupid. He's lethargic, but he is also nearly omnipresent when his brother is involved. He knows a lot of shortcuts, you see.

I could probably do better speculation in a few hours. Wrote this after getting out of bed and checking my email. :honk:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #128785

Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #128788

cedarbridge wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Exactly how much knowledge he actually has about the resets is not really known. He says they (meaning others are aware to some degree) are aware that "somebody" is messing with the timelines, but he doesn't actually know anything about Frisk or Chara on a direct level outside of whatever the active timeline is. That's why every interaction with them is just "a human" or "the human" or something otherwise vague. He does mention that any resolution is ultimately futile due to the infinite resets but I don't doubt that within any given timeline, he would at least be worried that his brother was doing something that cosmically stupid. He's lethargic, but he is also nearly omnipresent when his brother is involved. He knows a lot of shortcuts, you see.

I could probably do better speculation in a few hours. Wrote this after getting out of bed and checking my email. :honk:
tons of spoilers for one of the most obscure secrets in UNDERTALE - W.D. Gaster
Spoiler:
there are several hints that W.D. Gaster is related to Sans, and might even be who Sans refers to when he says "our reports" in his battle

the only way you can find out that W.D. Gaster even exists (or rather past tense, existed) is through EXTREMELY rare events that can happen during a normal playthrough, but you are better off messing with the game files if you really want to see them. several of those events are gray versions of certain character sprites that, when talked to, will tell you that W.D. Gaster was the royal scientist before Alphys, and he accidentally managed to scatter himself across the space-time continuum, more or less removing him from existence but leaving tiny snippers of himself all over the place.

much like Chara refers to powergamers and completionists, W.D. Gaster is a reference to "dummied out" content, in other words content that was removed from the game but not completely wiped, leaving little references

another one of Gaster's events has your screen fill with wingdings that, when translated, form the missing 17th log from the True Lab. wingdings is one of the "obnoxious fonts", like comic sans and papyrus. so W(ing)D(ings) Gaster may be his full name which also means Sans' and Papyrus' last name is Gaster as well

finally, the sprites for the skulls that fire beams at you in Sans' battle are called Gaster Blaster, and look very much like the Determination Extractor in the True Lab which probably belonged to W.D. Gaster before Alphys
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #128793

Spoiler:
Didn't Alphys build the extractor, though?

Also, it's curious that the Gaster Blaster skulls resemble Alphys' head at least a little.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #128806

Spoiler:
There's a big goat skull motif throughout the game actually.
That extractor, Sans' laser attacks, Giga Flowey's face, and Asriel's ultimate attack of which I forget the name all summon split-jawed goat skulls. Gyftrot's head also looks pretty similar but, that probably doesn't mean anything.
Granted it makes most sense for Asriel, because his head does actually contain a goat's skull.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #128810

Ricotez wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
there are several hints that W.D. Gaster is related to Sans, and might even be who Sans refers to when he says "our reports" in his battle

the only way you can find out that W.D. Gaster even exists (or rather past tense, existed) is through EXTREMELY rare events that can happen during a normal playthrough, but you are better off messing with the game files if you really want to see them. several of those events are gray versions of certain character sprites that, when talked to, will tell you that W.D. Gaster was the royal scientist before Alphys, and he accidentally managed to scatter himself across the space-time continuum, more or less removing him from existence but leaving tiny snippers of himself all over the place.

much like Chara refers to powergamers and completionists, W.D. Gaster is a reference to "dummied out" content, in other words content that was removed from the game but not completely wiped, leaving little references

another one of Gaster's events has your screen fill with wingdings that, when translated, form the missing 17th log from the True Lab. wingdings is one of the "obnoxious fonts", like comic sans and papyrus. so W(ing)D(ings) Gaster may be his full name which also means Sans' and Papyrus' last name is Gaster as well

finally, the sprites for the skulls that fire beams at you in Sans' battle are called Gaster Blaster, and look very much like the Determination Extractor in the True Lab which probably belonged to W.D. Gaster before Alphys
Spoiler:
The rabbit hole goes a little deeper when you find Sans's lab in Snowdin. It takes a lot of work to actually unlock since it requires at least 3 (or was it 4) no-kill runs. After this, Sans gives you a key to see what's in his room. In his room, there's another key which opens the lab. Inside the lab is an unfinished machine with a cloth over it (that you can't remove), several sets of blueprints for machines that you cant' comprehend, a photo with Sans, Frisk, and some others you don't recognize, and a badge of some sort. The description for the badge gives you actual indication as to what it actually is.

Either Sans is putting you on, or there's something else there.
Konork
Byond Username: Konork

Post by Konork » #128815

DemonFiren wrote:
Spoiler:
Didn't Alphys build the extractor, though?

Also, it's curious that the Gaster Blaster skulls resemble Alphys' head at least a little.
Spoiler:
She built the one in the lab, but she got the blueprints for it from somewhere else
cedarbridge wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
The rabbit hole goes a little deeper when you find Sans's lab in Snowdin. It takes a lot of work to actually unlock since it requires at least 3 (or was it 4) no-kill runs. After this, Sans gives you a key to see what's in his room. In his room, there's another key which opens the lab. Inside the lab is an unfinished machine with a cloth over it (that you can't remove), several sets of blueprints for machines that you cant' comprehend, a photo with Sans, Frisk, and some others you don't recognize, and a badge of some sort. The description for the badge gives you actual indication as to what it actually is.

Either Sans is putting you on, or there's something else there.
Spoiler:
You can actually get that key on your first time though by saving right before his judgement, then just closing the game and reloading. And about the drawer with the pictures, there's an album with Sans and people you don't recognize, and sometimes a single picture of you and everyone else that I'm not sure of the specifics on how to unlock, but I'm pretty sure it persists through true resets.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #128889

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #128897

Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #128908

Can't wait for a $25 T-Shirt that says "Cool Dude" in marker!

Would buy 3!
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #128910

Stuffed Temmies incoming.
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #128911

People have asked me for my undertale oggs so here they are.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/831 ... ertale.zip

If the URL isn't working then it's still updating.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #128948

Spoiler:
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #128956

Ricotez wrote:
Spoiler:
I honestly don't know anymore...
Except Aaron looks too doglike from the side.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #129154

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #129255

Spoiler:
[youtube]motUhriPLXg[/youtube]
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #129540

Sans dies at the end
Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #129544

oranges wrote:Sans dies at the end
Don't we all?
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #129693

[youtube]GFxVmYXr-s0[/youtube]
Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #129836

So many Undertale Avatars...
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #129840

botanicsage, aka god of mashing up video game music with other music, made a mashup for megalovania

check it out
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #129846

I find that most mashups are lazily made garbage but that one was actually quite enjoyable.

Actually not even that, it's pretty great.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #129850

Also after I finished undertale I got pretty desperate for related stuff so I went ahead and got this made.

It's cute.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #129874

Ikarrus wrote:Also after I finished undertale I got pretty desperate for related stuff so I went ahead and got this made.

It's cute.
If Toriel were my mom, things would be different around here.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #129950

If Toriel were my mom I'd do the same things as always.
Like, telling her to kindly stop yelling at dad.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #129954

Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #129959

Fucking Undertale sogood.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #130270