Dark Eden - STEAM BRINGS IT BACK? THE MAD MEN!

Talk about video games here
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Dark Eden - STEAM BRINGS IT BACK? THE MAD MEN!

Post by srifenbyxp » #231360

Dark eden is a very old korean game that got an english release many moons ago, like 10 years ago and englished a few years later. It had a successful reboot a few years back but once again fell out of the norm, the studio that was in charge of it went under and the game jumped back and forth between slant eyes hand. Now the oringinal publisher once again has it and by some miracle made it's was onto steam. Granted the reviews are mixed but it's a good hold over until Dark Eden 2 comes out.

In the game there are three races~ dick sucking vampries, magical teenage girls, and BASED HUMANS named Slayers. Why slayers? BECAUSE THEY SLAY DAT PUSSY LIKE KNIGHTS ON A DRAGON.

Vampires has vampire skills, magic japanese girls does magic things and Slayers has TECHNOLOGY and it's been proven a bullet to the fucking skull is more effective than casting magical spells. BUT WAIT THERES MORE Slayers do have two magic classes, so basically vampires and magic girls are utter shit due to slayers versatility. The only down side is that Slayers level up from weapon skill rather than your standard exp = level, and they can get fucked pretty easily when their HP dips below 30%, NPCs and vampire players can drain their blood which also stuns them leaving their asses wide open. Plus healing items isn't a instant heal it's a regen. Besides that noise slayers are just beasting in nearly everything, why? Because fuck girly vampire and magical school girls; that's why.

To dick ride slayers listen to this while reading the single greatest PvP moment in my entire life since I went 60+/0 in battlefield 2142.
Spoiler:
[youtube]JbIIkteR7iU[/youtube]
My greatest moment was a few years back during the reboot as a sword&shield slayer I was locked into GLORIOUS combat with some vampire, whilst he was losing he had a friend come which I dispatched. Cowering like a bitch he flees to the vampire side of the area, to my dismay TWO more vampires came to aid him. But I stood my ground and FOUGHT. The fighting went on for some time and more came at me, MORE FUCKING VAMPIRES CAME AT ME. After being such the boss I am; killing one - three more of them shit got real, quick. I soon found my self being zerged by EIGHT OTHER FUCKING PLAYERS. I couldn't move at all they had me boxed in and I was mashing that heal item button something fierce. My HP constantly dipped between 5~20% range and I stood there and fought LIKE A GOD DAM MAN. I killed one or two more of them and then finally it happened, some lucky slanted eye gook with what I suppose a super rare item/skill thing came at me.
Spoiler:
NOPE I DIDN'T DIE - TOUGHT THAT FUCKER A LESSON AND SLAYED THAT BOY RIGHT PROPER IN DA CHAPS
This went on for some time now and after dam near running out of healing items and SLAYING two ~ three more people they scattered and ran. I then went back to the knight's building > logged off > and masturbated with the force of a thousand suns. In the end I fought 8 other players at the same time and fucking won.

Granted it's an old game, it's still burddy fun. Plus it's on steam!

Dark Eden
~notice how when the slayers rode up on dem bikes, they fucking ran.
[youtube]i_JnBQ5UJFk[/youtube]

Dark Eden 2 ~In the works~
[youtube]lfmrwUuUjPM[/youtube]
Last edited by srifenbyxp on Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Malkevin

Re: Dark Eden - STEAM BRINGS IT BACK? THE MAD MEN!

Post by Malkevin » #232140

Looks gayer than JoJo
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #232141

I remember this game. Vampires could turn into bats and Hunters had bikes. It was pretty rad. One of my first mmo's.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #232277

Leveling doesnt take forever anymore, I reached level 70 in 4 days playing for about 1-3 hours. Plus you can get some kick ass gear in the level 31-61 area. I'm taking on 50+ level monsters because of it.

Sword and Shield Dex build is OP AS SHIT. I'm walking up to girls and dick sucker spawn areas, they stand there IN COMPLETE FEAR. I just stroll on by.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #232286

Do old korean accounts work?
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #232290

Don't think so, I had to re-make a new account, either way im now level 107 since my last post.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #232388

씨발놈.

Korean games have more grinding that a bunch of sexually repressed 18 year olds when they go to their first club.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #233012

THEY ROLLED BACK THE SERVERS - RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #233678

Installing, why the fuck not.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #236504

Forgot to say all of the items in the "Cash Shop" is free, shit there's items that bump xp gain by x16 per kill.